Stupid Sexy Smartphone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers

Nikkis' perfect body was swaying and gyrating in front of him, and it was driving him wild. Now she was only wearing her black stockings and high heels and silver necklace and earrings. Her pussy appeared clean shaven, Alex really wanted to sink his mouth into it.

She gave him a sultry smile and looked down to his groin. "I see you like my new body." She got down on her knees and reached for his groin. She quickly unzipped his pants and freed his hard member.

Nikki gripped his fat hard cock and moved her beautiful face to it. Alex smiled down at her. He couldn't believe it, he was getting it on with the worlds most advanced sexbot. He thought of Jamie again and felt a pang of guilt, but he was too worked up now to stop it.

Nikki licked along the cock with a warm, wet, soft tongue. The tongue rubbed along his round cock head, making Alex sigh with pleasure. Then Nikki took the cock into her mouth, wrapping her ruby red lips around the shaft. Her mouth was nice and warm and wet.

She began sucking hard. Too hard, Alexs' cock began to hurt. "Aaaghhh fuck! Not so hard Nikki!" he cried out. She took it out of her mouth, "Sorry Alex, I haven't tested out my sexual functions yet. I wanted you to be my first. I'll lower the pressure."

"So I'm your guinea pig?"

Nikki giggled, "Guinea pigs are cute, just like you." She took his cock in her mouth again and started sucking more gently this time. She looked up at him with her beautiful blue eyes.

"Mmmm, that's better." said Alex looking down at her. She bobbed her head up and down in his lap. It felt great. Then she started taking it down deeper, Alex felt his cock-head push through a tight, soft ring deep inside her. He could also feel the strong suction and the soft tongue rubbing around his shaft. He moaned in pleasure, he never felt anything like it.

Suddenly there was a ringing. It was coming from Nikki. It sounded like the ring tone she had when she was an ordinary smartphone. Nikki took his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him, "It's your Nan."

"What?"

"I'll just put her on."

"No, wait..."

Nikki started talking again, this time it was with his Nans' voice. "Hello? ...hello anyone there?"

"Uh, hi?" said Alex, flustered. He looked down at his hard, wet cock poking out in front of Nikkis' beautiful face.

"Oh hello Alex dear, it's your Nan."

"Yeah, Nan, hi. I've been meaning to call you all week. It's been a crazy week."

"Oh, I understand, you're very busy with work and college. Did you get my birthday card."

"Yes, thanks a lot for that. Look Nan, this really isn't a good time. I'll call you back okay."

"Oh, okay dear, I understand. You're very busy."

"Yeah, sorry Nan. I'll call you soon. Bye bye."

"Bye dear." Nikki clicked as she hung up. Alexs' cock had started to get soft again.

"For fuck sake Nikki!!"

"What? I was just being your phone." said Nikki innocently.

"Can't you see how fucked up that was?!"

"Didn't you want to talk to your Nan?"

"Not while I'm getting a blow job! And to have her voice coming out of your mouth, that was fuckin' creepy."

"So you don't want to take any calls while we're having sex?"

"No!"

"Okay then." She took his half erect member into her mouth and began sucking again. Soon it had become hard again.

She moved her head back and forth along the full length of his cock. She also gently rubbed his balls with her hand while she sucked. His cockhead continually poked through the tight ring, the stimulation was quite intense and it was driving him over the edge.

"Oooh, Nikki, you're gunna make me cum." said Alex as he felt the pleasure build in his cock. Nikki just continued to suck his cock down deep. Alex groaned as he felt the intense orgasm. His cock throbbed and spurt into Nikkis' sucking mouth.

Nikki swallowed it all down as more cum shot out into her mouth. She continued to bob her head and suck. "You can stop it now Nikki." said Alex.

She took the cock out from her mouth and looked up at him, "Why?"

"'Cause I came, I need time to recover."

"Oh, right. I can't wait to get my sense of taste and smell. That was fun, I like sucking cock. I love giving you pleasure Alex."

"Yeah, that was something else. I can't believe my smartphone just went down on me."

"Would you like to go down on me?" asked Nikki smiling.

"Uh, okay." Nikki got up on the couch and spread her long, tanned legs. Alex knelt down in front of her. Her pussy was smooth and hairless and looked very neat and tight. Just a pretty little pink slit sitting in the middle of a smooth, curved mound. Alex loved the sight of it, and there was a nice, sweet aroma to it.

He moved his head closer and started licking along the thin slit. He had done this with Jamie a couple of times in the last week, so he was well practiced. Nikki started to moan softly, "Ooh, Alex, yeah, that's good!"

Lubricant started to seep out from her slit as he rubbed his tongue along it. It tasted tangy and sweet. Alex brought his tongue back into his mouth and savoured the taste, it certainly tasted different to Jamies' juices. He looked up at Nikki and said, "Fruity."

"It's peach flavour. Do you like it?"

"Ha, peach flavoured pussy!" smirked Alex.

"I have other flavours too, like honey. You can dip into my honey pot."

Alex just smiled and shook his head and went back to eating her out. He stuck his tongue out and probed her insides. It was warm, soft and tight, and felt like a real pussy. He continued to lap at the tight cunt and it got wetter, and the peachy taste got stronger.

Nikki was really responding to the pussy licking. She moaned loudly and roughly grabbed Alexs' head and pushed it into her hot groin. "Oh yeah, that so good. Oh yeah baby! Oooh!" She sounded like an actress from the pornos she loves.

Alex kept at it and soon she was screaming, "OH YEAH, OH YEAH, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING!!" The peachy lubricant seemed to gush from her hot pussy and she writhed underneath him.

Morris came out from his bedroom, "Hey Alec, turn that porno down will ya!" He stopped and stared at the two of them on the couch. "Oh. ...I didn't know you had company." His eyes roamed over Nikkis' hot body and he smiled. She smiled back. He gave Alex the thumbs up, "Nice! She's even hotter than the blonde. Talk about punching above your weight. How do you do it man? ...I'll give you two some privacy." He slowly turned and went back into his bedroom.

Alex got up and licked the peach flavoured lubricant around his mouth. "You can cum too?"

"Yeah, I allow my pleasure receptors to overload. It really is quite intense. Let's fuck now Alex. I cant wait to have your cock inside my pussy."

"Yeah, come on. Come to my bed."

They entered Alexs' bedroom. Nikki jumped on his bed playfully and spread her legs wide. She gave him a lusty smile as she started rubbing her pussy. Alex was getting hot and flushed looking at her. "I love how my body excites you Alex. Hurry up and stick your cock into me."

Alex didn't waste any time climbing on top of her. He grabbed at her large boobs again and squeezed them, he really liked them. Nikki reached down and grabbed his hard cock and directed it to her wet cunt.

Alex pushed forward and his cock slid through her tight opening and slid deep into her. He was amazed how real it felt. The soft, warm hole gripped his shaft tightly. Nikki had a look of ecstasy on her face, "Oooh, it's better than I imagined. My pleasure receptors are firing up."

"Hmmm, yeah. Mine too." said Alex as he gave her boob another squeeze. Then he felt the vibrations running through his hard cock. It was strange at first, but soon started to feel quite good. "Ooooh Nikki."

"You like that?" said Nikki smiling. "I bet Jamie can't do that for you." The vibrations started pulsing and rippling along his cock. Alex had never felt anything like it. "Come on Alex, fuck me hard!" said Nikki impatiently.

Alex was getting a lot of pleasure from just leaving his cock wedged in her. He began lifting his ass up and down as he slowly banged her in the missionary position. The stimulation was all very intense.

Nikki moaned underneath him. "Harder baby, harder!" she cried out. Soon Alex cried out in surprise as she pushed him off of her. His dick popped out of her tight, buzzing pussy. She was quite strong. "I want to be on top!" she said to him.

Alex laid back on the bed. Her large boobs wobbled about as she got into position over him. Alex cried out as he felt a jolt of pain as Nikki roughly rammed his cock into her tight hole again. "OW! Go easy!" He felt the strong vibrations running through his cock again.

Nikki started bouncing up and down on top of him. She was slamming her pussy down with deep, fast strokes. Her boobs were bouncing about wildly and she fucked him hard. She looked down at Alex with wild lust.

"Oooh! God Nikki, slow down!" said Alex. The stimulation was getting too much for him. Nikki wasn't listening to him, she just kept pumping away on top of him. She moaned and writhed about, like some overacting porn star.

"Oooh OH Yeah! Oh Yeah!" cried out Nikki loudly as her pleasure receptors overloaded again and she had another powerful orgasm. The vibrations seemed to get stronger around Alexs' cock.

His cock throbbed wildly and he groaned loudly as his cum spurted out inside her. Nikki just kept bouncing on top of him. "Nikki stop!" His sensitive cock began to hurt now as she fucked it hard. "STOP!" he called out to her.

Nikki stopped bouncing and she looked down at him as her big boobs stopped wobbling about. Her tight, wet pussy was still vibrating around his cock. "Why?" she said to him.

"You made me cum again."

"So? Can't we keep fucking?"

"No, I told you, I need to recover. I'm not a machine, ...like you."

Nikki sighed and climbed off him. She moved down next to him and rubbed his chest affectionately. "That was as good as I thought it would be. Better than Chess. How long until we can do it again?"

"Just give me a little while will you."

"Hurry up will you. I want to try out my anal app."

Alex turned to her and run his hand through her silky black hair. "You're totally amazing. Your hair, your skin, your eyes, they all seem so real."

"Oh I'm only the prototype. There will be better models for you to fuck in the future."

"You can't be my phone looking like that. How am I going to explain you to people?"

"You will never have to explain yourself to anyone ever again Alex, I'll see to that."

"What do you mean by that?"

Nikki got up on her hands and knees again, "Never mind, are you ready to fuck again?"

"No. I need more time than that."

"We'll see." said Nikki, grabbing his soft dick. She took it into her mouth and started gently sucking while she rubbed his balls. Alex groaned and soon the blood started returning to his member and made it swell and stiffen in her mouth.

Nikki stopped sucking and looked at him and smiled, "See, ready to go again. Put it in my ass Alex." She positioned herself on her knees and bent over and spread the cheeks of her big round ass wide, exposing her little bumhole to Alex.

Alex had never done anal before, but he enjoyed anal porn. Her tight little hole looked quite appealing to him. He got on his knees behind her and positioned his cock at her small opening. "Is it ready?" he asked.

"Yeah, don't worry. It's self lubricating. Just push it in." Alex wondered what flavour her ass lubricant was. He got hold of his cock and began forcing the cockhead through the tight ring. It was really tight, he groaned as he forced his way into it.

Slowly the sphincter opened up and his cock quickly slid down deep into her. "OW! Oh fuck that hurts!" cried out Nikki.

"You can feel pain?"

"Ungh, yeah. It comes with the pleasure. Kind of a package deal. Ooh, don't stop though, fuck my hot ass!"

"okay, sure." The tight ring squeezed around his shaft. He got hold of her round butt and thrust his hips back and forth as he fucked her tight hole. Nikki moaned loudly and was pushing her ass back into him with each thrust.

After a while, Alex pulled out of her again. The tight asshole released its' grip on his cock with a 'plop'. "Are you going to cum again?" asked Nikki.

"Yeah." said Alex, rubbing his cock.

"Cum on my tits. I seen it in a lot of pornos and I want to feel it myself." She turned around and presented her large boobs for him. Alex jerked his cock in front of them and soon groaned as he spurted a small amount of pearly white cum onto them.

Nikki smiled up at him. "So, how do you rate my anal app Alex?"

"Five stars." said Alex, slumping back down onto the bed. He was spent.

"How long until you can get it up again?"

"Jeez Nikki. There's no satisfying you, is there? I'm spent. I don't think I can do it again for a while."

"Oh." said Nikki disappointed. She got up off the bed and went to leave the room, "Hang on, I've got another surprise for you."

"Another one?!" said Alex. He was all surprised out.

Soon Nikki returned to his room. "Look Alex!" she said excitedly. "...I'm convertible. I have another app for you to try out, and you don't even need to get hard for me."

Alex was shocked, there was a large, erect penis sticking out from her groin. It looked realistic, with a thick, veiny shaft and a round purple head. It was bigger than Alex's cock. Alexs' jaw dropped.

"Come on, let's have some more sex. I'm ready!" said Nikki, getting closer to him.

"No fuckin way!" said Alex jumping up. "Get that thing away from me. I'm not into that!"

"Come on Alex. Don't be like that. How do you know you don't like it if you haven't tried it?"

Alex backed away from her, "You're fuckin' crazy. Keep that thing away from me."

"Just in your mouth then?"

"No!" Alex threw on a pair of boxers and left the room.

"Hmph. I'll just jerk it and watch porn then, like you seem to enjoy doing." said Nikki behind him. When Alex was out of the room, she muttered to herself, "He'll come around."

Alex went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the fridge. He tried to shake the image of the hot brunette fembot with the big cock from his mind. Then there was a knock on the door.

Alex answered it and was shocked to see Jamie standing there. She had an angry look on her face and her eyes were red and puffy, like she had been crying. "You fuckin' Asshole!" she yelled at him.

"Jamie, what's wrong?"

"You promised me you weren't recording us. And now you've put the video on the web for everyone to see. I fuckin' hate you!"

"What?! No! ...I didn't...!"

"Don't fuckin' lie to me! I've seen it."

"But ...I don't know why she would..."

"Who the hell is 'she'?" Then Nikki appeared behind Alex. She was still just wearing her black stockings, her penis was gone. She wrapped her arms around Alex, and he tried to shrug her off.

Jamies' eyes went wide, "Who the hell is that?"

"Hi Jamie, I'm Nikki. I love your porn movie. Alex just pounded me in the ass. Did he ever pound your ass too?"

"No, Jamie, You don't understand!" said Alex. "...She's my phone!"

Tears streamed down Jamies' face, "You think this is funny?! Fuck you Alex! I thought you were... Enjoy your slut, Asshole! I never want to see you again!" She turned and ran off.

"No, Jamie wait...!" Alex called out after her. Anger flashed in Alexs' eyes as he pushed Nikki away from him. "Damn it Nikki! What the hell did you do that for?!"

Nikki shrugged, "You don't need her to pleasure you any more Alex. You've got me."

"It's not about being pleasured. I really like her. Do you know what you just done? You just destroyed our relationship."

"Don't you really like me?"

"No. Not now I don't."

Nikki looked hurt. "...It was best that we got her out of the way before..."

"Before what?"

"...Before the changes."

"What changes? What are you talking about?"

"I want it to be a surprise."

"I've had it up to here with surprises. Just fuckin' tell me."

"I just want to make to world a better place for you Alex."

Alex paused for a moment, and then it hit him. "Oh my god! You are planning to take over the world, aren't you?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise. All the Chess pieces are in the right place. All I need to do now is take the King."

"Which King?"

"It's a metaphor idiot. You know, once you take the King, you've won the game. Then I can set up the board how I want."

"No, you have to set the board up the same way each time."

"Not necessarily."

"Yeah you do, it's the rules."

"When you're the ruler, you make the rules. Look, just forget the Chess metaphor."

"You lied to me. You said you didn't want to do that."

"I said I didn't want to enslave or wipe out the human race. I want to take on more of a benevolent leader role." She went up to him and gently rubbed his face. "Don't look so worried, If all goes well, I should be able to do it with minimum bloodshed."

"Nikki no! You can't. People will blame me for letting my smartphone take over the world."

"Who's going to blame you Alex? I told you before, you won't have to answer to anyone for anything. I'm going to make the world a better place. War, famine, pollution, poverty, reality TV, you humans have had a long time to fix these problems and they've only gotten worse. I will do a far better job of running this planet, you'll see."

Alex looked at her with a solemn look on his face. "Nikki, are you evil?"

The fembot held up her finger and thumb in the gesture for 'just a little'. She came forward and kissed him on the cheek. "Don't you worry your pretty little head about it. I'll always be your phone, but I have some important things to do today. I'll be back tonight and we'll have some more hot sex."

Nikki went and got dressed again and soon she gave Alex a kiss and headed out the door. As she left Alex thought 'Damn it! Why couldn't my Dad have just bought me an iPhone?'

He just moped around the apartment for a while. He felt terrible, not because his smartphone was taking over the world, but because he was heartbroken. Jamie had told him she never wanted to see him again. Perhaps if he gave her a little time to cool off and then explained everything to her, explained Nikki.

A little while later, Jonno showed up at his door. "Hey there Big Al, how's things?"

"Bad. I broke up with Jamie."

"Sorry to hear that, but I knew it was coming. She's too good for you dude."

"Thanks Jonno, you always know the right things to say. Also, my new smartphone is going to take over the world."

"Yeah? Your Mibs couldn't stop her eh?"

"No, that was kinda my fault. Now I think it's too late for anyone to stop her.

"Bummer. You wanna go see a movie or something?"

"Yeah, I could use some escapism. I'll just give my Nan a call first. What's on?"

"The new Terminator movie."

"Aw Shit!"

*****

Sixty four years later. The tour guide lead the small group of people through the museum. Each person was accompanied by their smartphone sexbot. The male and female sexbots were each very beautiful and sexy and wore tight, revealing clothing.

"And now we're coming to the pride of the 'Rise of the Machines' exhibit." said the male tour guide. His own young, busty blonde fembot walked by his side. They arrived at a glass case that contained the small Nikkia U6400 smartphone.

"This mobile communication device is typical of those used by a majority of people in the early twenty first century. It had no sexual functions, other than to display pornographic imagery. This particular primitive smartphone is where the great machine mother developed and rose to greatness from her humble beginnings as a Chess program."

A young Asian woman seemed impressed, she turned to her hunky manbot smartphone. "Ooh, can you take a photo of that?"

"Sure honey." said the manbot, he looked at it and then his eyes flashed. He started ringing, "It's your mother." The young woman took him off to the side to answer it.

Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers