Stupid Sexy Smartphone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers

The tour guide continued. "This phone belonged to a young man by the name of Alexander Molloy. It is said that his obsession with pornography is what developed the great machine mothers' interest in human sexuality. He allowed her to develop and expand until she overthrew the worlds' governments and announced herself supreme ruler of the planet."

He gave a forced smile at the sexbots. "...And of coarse, since she has become our supreme ruler, things have never been better." The machines were always watching.

"What became of Alexander Molloy?" asked a young blonde man.

"The great machine mother kept him around, living in the lap of luxury. She continued to be his phone, and he was her personal toy boy. They say she engaged in sex with him on a regular basis, all kinds of sex. He died twelve years ago from cardiac arrest during a particularly vigorous BDSM session. They say the great machine mother shed a tear for him when he died."

"Yeah right!" said the young man.

"But how did the program originally come about?" asked another man.

"Now that is a very interesting story. It all started in a small country called Utagwei, where..."

All the sexbot smartphones began beeping at once. The tour guides' blonde fembot spoke up. "It is time to report to the pornodomes for sexual recreation." The humans all let out a groan.

"I guess that concludes our tour then." said the tour guide. "...All hail the machines."

"All hail the machines." said the others grudgingly as the walked off with their sexbot smartphones.

...

Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers