Sturgis Bike Rally

Story Info
Girlfriend breaks the rules.
3.1k words
3.5
42.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I have a relationship that some would call odd. While I have no desire to chase other women, I am extremely excited about the prospect of her connecting with another man. I can't explain it. It's just how it is and I have shared it with her. She has been a bit reluctant to act on it for obvious reasons but lately she has been warming to the idea, whether to simply please me or maybe because the idea is becoming just as exciting to her. We share plenty of other kinky and fun experiences but this one is the last frontier sexually.

This past summer, my girl (let's call her Kendra), scored a nice job working as a bartender at the Full Throttle Saloon in Sturgis for the annual bike rally. She went up for three weeks to train, open, work, and close down the bar. We found her a great apartment just one block off Main Street in Sturgis. She drove up early and I promised to meet up with her for 3 or 4 days toward the end of the rally and stay at the apartment. We wouldn't see each other much with her working and me riding but a little bit was better than nothing.

Kendra is a beautiful lady with a great body and open personality. Men love her but other women also warm up to her quickly. She is perfectly suited to be a bartender, especially an entertainment-focused position at a Sturgis party bar. She is equally comfortable simply having conversation or playfully flirting with the crazy bikers during the day shifts or dancing on the bar and doing belly button or boob shots with the night crew. She looks equally stunning in her tank tops as she does in her body paint for those special evenings.

She was a little more than a week in to the job this summer and working an early shift when things heated up. Afternoons are a little slower and you can actually hear other people enough to have intelligent conversations. It was late afternoon and very hot outside but the shade and ceiling fans in the bar kept the atmosphere tolerable inside. Bikers were coming in hot and thirsty from the road that day and the relief at the bar was greatly appreciated. And of course, having Kendra behind the bar in her white tank top, short shorts, and high heels was an added bonus. Every guy tried his best line on her that afternoon and while she flirted and kept the conversation flowing along with the beer and shots, she shut them down one by one.

That was until four new guys walked up to the bar. They had been out riding all day and were tanned, dirty and windblown. They were all better looking than the average man - tall, muscular and rugged. But one man in particular, John, captivated Kendra and she could not take her eyes off of him. But of course, he felt the same with her beauty and could only stare back. At that point, nobody else in the bar mattered. He was tall, very muscular with a ripped tank top, tattoos, dark curly long hair and a partial beard. He looked tough but she saw something in his eyes that she could warm up to. After introductions and small talk, she served him a shot of whiskey and a water back. His buddies could see what was going on and gave him some grief but soon wandered off to find trouble in other parts of the massive facility. There was a loud racket going on in the back arena where someone was racing a big bore bike around in the dirt.

John stayed at the bar, gazing at Kendra and drinking mainly water instead of the standard biker fare of whiskey and beer. He might have been a big bad biker, but he appeared to have some sense....or maybe a plan. As her shift neared its end, John asked Kendra if she had plans for the evening. She briefly thought of her boyfriend, me, back home and almost moved to shut down his advance right then. But she couldn't. His attraction was too strong. And she told herself that I have always given her a hall pass for these road trip events and we were always on the lookout for a potential third party to join us. I had even gone so far as to tell her when she meets that guy to take him for a test drive to make sure he is worth the effort. Until now, she had resisted anyone's advance, no matter how tempting. But today, she couldn't resist. Today might be the day.

Kendra responded to John that she had no plans and was off the next day as well. She told him I would not be up until later in the week and that I would approve even if I was there. Not that he cared one bit what I thought. He had one thing on his mind and secretly, deep down, so did she. They did not even have to discuss their feelings. The sexual tension was thick around them. He wanted to try and take her to a dinner and follow the basic protocol of dating manners, at least to pretend to follow the basic rules. But it was only a fleeting thought. The ride in from the Full Throttle to town takes about 15 minutes with the silly speed limit and the sheer number of bikes on the road. Kendra was on the back of Johns bike, hanging on...or rather feeling his muscular arms, shoulders and chest. Without even suggesting dinner, drinks, or any time-wasting activities, she directed him straight to her apartment. When they pulled up, they could not get off the bike fast enough and crash through the front door. He immediately grabbed her and pulled her to him and planted a long slow kiss on her lips. She knew right then, she had found a third. And that reminded her of me for a brief moment. She stopped John and said, "wait one minute. I have to do something." She got out her smart phone and sent me a text...."Hey Hottie, I found our third. I am taking him for a test drive. I'll let you know how things work out."

Of course, when I got that message, I was driving home from the office back home and got an immediate erection in my car. I quickly responded... "Great news. Good luck with that and have a great time." But when my message got back to Kendra's phone, it beeped once on floor next to the sofa in the living room and went unnoticed. John and Kendra had already moved to the bedroom where she had taken off her white tank top, exposing her lovely breasts to him. She then fumbled with his buckle and zipper to get his pants down and he kicked them off. Like me, he never wore underwear with jeans and she was on her knees, face to face with the biggest cock she had seen in a long time. She leaned forward to kiss it and slowly take it in her mouth. As his cock swelled with excitement at her touch, it grew beyond anything she had seen. Just at the point where she wondered if she could even handle him inside her, he grasped her by the arms, picked her up and threw her on the bed. Before she could protest, agree, or say anything at all, he pulled her shorts off, tore her thong panties off and climbed on top of her.

John plunged his big cock into Kendra's wet, waiting pussy. She gasped at its size but quickly settled it, spreading her legs wider and pulled her knees back, accepting every had inch he offered. There was no foreplay, no small talk, no preparation. Within 90 seconds of walking in the door, and including her text to me and her taste of his huge cock, he was fucking her wildly and her eyes rolled back as she got that funny grin on her face that she gets when she is being fucked soundly. They kissed deeply several times, he bit her neck and shoulders and pinned her arms to the bed. He continued fucking her for a solid hour, breaking into a sweat and grunting like an animal. He never stopped, not even once to rest or catch his breath. Kendra achieved three different orgasms from the severe pounding she was taking. She adjusted her legs to feel his cock in the different positions inside her and to direct her orgasms while feeling him deeper and deeper with each thrust.

When he finally unloaded inside her, it was a flood. He was on the road all week and had built up a week's worth of passion. In Kendra, he found a lovely willing recipient of every drop. He shuttered as he came in her and continued a few more minutes before collapsing on top of her, his hard cock still inside her. He has heavy on her but considerate to keep his weight shifted to his elbows. When he finally rolled off, Kendra could not even pull her legs together. She could not move at all. All she could do is smile and remember the multiple orgasms and the sheer size of this man.

This was not about making love. This was about fucking. And John fucked Kendra better than she had ever been fucked before. She would never forget this one. When she could finally gather up her strength, she wandered nude into the living room. She found her phone, read my text and sent a reply..."He will do."

They finally dressed enough to go out, grab a bite and a quick drink. By 9:00 that night, they were back at the apartment, in Kendra's bed, making love. They swapped positions, he licked her all over and she sucked him to a second orgasm. Then in a matter of minutes, he was ready again and fucked her through the midnight hour where they both fell asleep and slept hard until the morning motorcycle sounds woke them. As he awoke and started dress, Kendra, in her playful voice asked, "is that all I get?" Of course, his boots came off and John was fucking Kendra again within 30 seconds. In fact, he never left. He texted his friends up at Glencoe and said he would meet them later. As they made love several times a day and the next, they started to chat and get to know each other. Kendra learned that John lived in St. Louis. That was a relief. If he lived closer to her home, that could become a problem. He had asked her if she ever had two men at once and she told him she had discussed it with her boyfriend but he was all talk and it never happened. John said, "I can make it happen." Kendra and John agreed that the next day, he would have his friend Dave come over. She briefly remembered him from the first meeting at the Full Throttle and deemed him acceptable.

I received several texts from Kendra over those days, mainly saying the test drive is continuing and she can't wait for me to arrive. Of course I was anxious to hear the details of this test drive and I hoped I could get there before this guy left. I was unaware of the upcoming day with Dave though. I wanted to surprise Kendra so I managed to get off work a day early and hit the road early the next morning to get to Sturgis early in the afternoon. It is a six hour ride at 95 mph but you have to watch for cops in Wyoming. Once again, I made it through without a ticket.

When I arrived at the apartment the next afternoon, I was surprised to see Kendra's truck parked next to two real nice custom Street Glides. I half expected to see one bike, maybe. I tried the door of the apartment and it was open so I walked in. I saw clothes scattered across the living room and a pair of thong panties hanging from the ceiling fan. I saw two pairs of large men's boots scattered on the floor in the hallway to the bedroom. I approached the open bedroom door and finally got to see what I was waiting for.

Kendra was in bed with the covers scattered. She was on her back with her legs spread wide and a good sized, muscular biker fucking her like crazy. She was looking at him intently and never saw me. Sitting next to them was another naked man stroking her hair and fondling her breasts. He saw me right away but never flinched. I nodded to him and smiled. He nodded back. Even though I was early, He knew who I was. I looked at Kendra as this huge man was fucking her silly and saw that familiar smile. I was lucky enough to see her just at the point she had an orgasm from his fucking and I think it triggered him as well. She no sooner finished her panting when he exploded in her with a loud grunt. As he rolled off, the other guy never gave her a chance to catch her breath. I saw cum dripping from her swollen pussy but he plunged his cock in anyway and began to pound away. I think he read my thoughts and wanted to take over immediately so she would not lose her concentration and see me. He knew I was enjoying this without her knowledge of my presence. Mercifully, he made it fast. He pounded her for no more than twenty minutes before shooting a second load inside her. That performance was as much for me as it was for her. He rolled off of her and again I saw her pussy, dripping with cum and swollen open as if calling to me for one more. Believe me, I thought about it but decided she may need a rest.

When she spotted me, she tried to scramble for clothes and cover but was really too weak to move. It was a funny sight. I told her there was no need to cover up or explain anything. The show I just saw required no explanation. The guys introduced themselves and slid some jeans on. We all sat and chatted for a while before they decided to head for the bar. I suppose it had to be a little awkward for them when the boyfriend showed up in the middle of their little fuck fest. And I wanted some time with my woman anyway. She had a shift at the bar in an hour and I wouldn't see her until after 1 AM when she got off.

We had a great discussion and she tried to tell me everything while showering and doing her hair and makeup. It all sounded exciting and she got more cock in 3 days than she ever got with me. I couldn't wait to see that night. She took off for her shift and I went over to the Oasis to find Mad Dog and Jack, who came all the way from Fremont, California. That evening, I got in early to the apartment and laid in the unmade bed. It was a bigger mess than we usually make. I thought about all that had gone on there earlier in the day (and previous days) with my woman and masturbated with the visual thoughts of her earlier descriptions. I dozed off until she arrived about 4 AM.

Her shift ended at 1 AM but there was a party and some other old friends. She could not get away. That was OK. I just got more sleep. She woke me to tell me more about the week. As she undressed, I wanted her bad. I wanted to feel her against me, to smell her hair, to taste her body. I started to lick her like I always do. I love licking her bottom and watching her breathing change as I stick my tongue inside her. She felt a little different so I asked, "did he fuck your ass?" She responded, "Yes. You never do so yes, I asked him to." I just smiled to myself and turned her over to lick her pussy. I wondered what else I might have missed. I wondered how much pounding she took and how her pussy felt as I licked her deeply. I could only think as I licked her that earlier today, two men were insider her, inside this very pussy that I love. It only made me harder.

I wanted her now and as I inched up toward her to move the hair from her face and kiss her, I noticed she was dozing off. I was so selfish, I forgot she had already been fucked four times that day, worked a full shift, and partied for 3 more hours. Yes, the guys each fucked her twice that morning. I was left with only one solution for the second time that day.

I woke up early the next morning, well rested and headed over to Deadwood to meet some guys for a ride. I didn't dare disturb Kendra. She looked beautiful as she slept. I pulled the covers back to stare one more time at her nude body. I swear her pussy still looked swollen but maybe it was my imagination. I figured she had enough for a few days and I would not force the poor girl to have more sex just to please me. I could wait until we both got back home the following week.

I snuck out and rode all day. We did the Devil's tower loop in Wyoming and stopped at our favorite watering hole in Whitewater for shots and beers. It was 5:00 Pm before we rolled back into Sturgis. I knew Kendra was working early that day but had no idea what time she was getting off. I headed over to the apartment to shower and get a clean shirt. As I rounded the corner I saw her truck and got excited. As I pulled in the drive, I saw those same two Street Glides parked next to it along with another custom. Damn, I thought, so much for rest until we get home. I had to laugh to myself and started to head in the door. Then I thought, they must be having a fun time and it sure quieted down the last time I walked in. I got back on my bike and rode over to the Oasis. I figured I could take a few more hours to return.