Sturgis Charity Gangbang Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly gives Bill mother's milk.
5.9k words
4.34
123.2k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDcowboy
SDcowboy
36 Followers

Please read chapter one. It will describe the main charters and help you understand the story line.

I had just been awakened by a soft voice telling me that it was time to wake up.

I opened my eyes to see a pair of beady little brown eyes staring back at me.

"Tell grandpa that he is setting a bad example for you, by still being in bed at noon." my grandson's mother Kelly said to me as she dangled the young boy in front of my face.

"Hi there chief. How's my little man." I said to my grandson.

"He is doing just fine at the moment, but I think your grandson might be defective. He is always hungry, but when I feed him it leaks out his bottom end just as fast as it went in his mouth." Kelly said with a giggle.

"Tell your mother that she must have forgotten to put her cloths on this morning, because she appears to only be wearing panties." I said to my grandson after I notice his mother was sitting on bed next me dressed only in a tiny pair of white lace panties.

"I was just changing the little fart and he shot pee all over the front of my blouse and shorts." Kelly replied.

"I am going to finish feeding him and then lay him down for a nap while I take a shower. Care to join me and wash my back?" Kelly said to me as she placed her son on her right breast.

"Didn't your mom ever tell you, that when you have something good to eat, it's very rude to not offer to share with everyone?" I asked Kelly with a big smile on my face as I watched the baby suckle on her full breast.

"There will be plenty left for you. Go and start the shower and I will be right there." Kelly said to me with a naughty smile on her face.

The warm water pulsing out of the shower head felt really good as it cascaded over my aching head.

The alcohol from last night's partying must have finally started working its way out of my body, because I was starting to feel half way human again.

I heard the pop of the glass door of the shower opening and I felt Kelly's arms go around my waist from behind.

Kelly started making little small circles on my belly and moving her hands up and down over my hairy chest while she ground her warm milky tits against my back.

"God damn you are sexy for an old fart." Kelly teased me.

I turned around and pulled her naked young body next to mine as I silenced her with a kiss.

Kelly was a wonderful kisser, just the right amount of tongue and her lips were so soft and full.

"You are pretty sex too for just popping out a kid." I said to her after we broke our kiss.

Kelly was a beauty, 5'7", 125 pounds, long and very beautiful legs that went all the way up to her pretty ass, shoulder length honey blonde hair, John Deere green eyes and beautiful milk filled tits with long dark brown nipples.

She still had a little loose skin on her belly from just giving birth three weeks ago, but after a few months that will disappear and I am sure it will be hard to tell that she was ever pregnant.

"Here make yourself useful and wash my back." Kelly said as she handed me a bottle of scented liquid soap and a soft wash cloth.

"Ahhhhhh, that feels so good." Kelly said as I washed around her shoulder blades and down the middle of her back.

"Raise your arms up high." I ordered Kelly as I washed the lengths of her out stretched arms and down her sides making sure I made very little contact with her heavy milky breasts.

"AHHHHHHHH you are making me wet." Kelly said to me as I teased all the nerve endings on the insides of her arms as I washed her.

"Ahhh yes, don't miss my butt." Kelly moaned as I drug the rag between her butt cheeks and washed her tight anus with the soapy rag.

Kelly arched her back and spread her thighs open so I could wash her still tender front hole as she said to me" If you are very careful I think you could fuck me today. This breast feeding makes me so damn horny that half the time after little Bill is done feeding I have been having to finish myself off with my fingers. I am still a little sore where they cut me, but I am in desperate need of a cock inside of me again."

"I would love to help you out dear. I have been waiting for you to ask me to fuck you again." I said back.

[The last time we had sex was the day my grandson was born.

Kelly had been taking part in that weeks quilting club's all women sex party and she wanted a real cock in her pussy instead of the rubber ones the ladies were offering her.

I was out in the harness shop working on some bondage restraints when Kelly popped her head in the door to see what I was doing.

"What you working on? She asked.

"Some new wrist restraints." I replied as I held up my handy work. They were three inch leather bands lined with soft fur on the inside.

"Want to try them on and see how you like them?" I asked Kelly.

"Oh yes, I would love to try them on." Kelly said back to me as she extended her wrists for me to buckle the black leather bands around.

She looked so damn sexy standing there in her short summer maternity dress.

Kelly was almost 8 months along, so her belly was quite large and her breasts were full of milk.

"I thought you were busy playing with the quilting ladies? When I peeked in the living room a few moments ago, I was sure that was you eating Mrs. Sutton's pussy" I questioned the young girl.

"Yes and I made her cum all over my face. Want a taste?" Kelly asked as she kissed me on the lips.

I could smell the woman's scent on Kelly's pretty face as we kissed and I was picturing in my mind Kelly on her knee's in front of the very sexy Debbie Sutton probing her hairy twat with her very experienced tongue.

"Ahhhhh, she has one sweet smelling pussy." I moaned as I pulled away from our embrace.

"I made Shannon cum with my fingers." Kelly said as she put her fingers under my nose to see if I could recognize my own wife's pussy scent.

"That smells more like Sara's twat then Shannon's." I said back.

Kelly just smiled and held up her other hand under my nose and said "Maybe it was this one I used on your wife?"

"I finger fucked the both of them to cumming while I ate out Deb's hairy cunt." Kelly boasted.

"I love to play with the ladies but I need a man right now. I have been thinking about you all day and been wanting to feel your hard cock inside of me." Kelly said to me as she caressed my cock through my blue jeans.

"I want you to fuck me from behind and shoot your cum inside my pregnant pussy." Kelly begged me.

I finished securing her wrists in the leather bindings and led her to the wall where the restraining hooks were fastened.

I lifted her arms up one by one and hooked the metals snaps to secure her bound wrists to the wall.

"So my son's pregnant little whore wants his dad to fuck her pussy?" I asked Kelly.

"Yes Sir, I want you to fuck my whore pussy and dump your cum inside of me right next to your son's baby." Kelly moaned as I lifted her dress up from behind and exposed her naked ass.

Kelly opened her legs further to allow me easier access to her very puffy soon to drop pussy lips.

Her pussy was dripping wet and I could feel the heat coming from inside as I pushed two fingers in her waiting to be fucked hole.

"AHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDDDDD that feels good, fuck my hole a little with your big fingers." Kelly moaned as I pushed three fingers deep in her quivering twat.

"Maybe I should punish you for being such a whore?" I asked Kelly.

"Yes Sir, I want to be punished. I am just a dirty little pregnant slut that wants your cock to fuck me and fill my whore cunt with cum. I really need your guidance to become a good girl again." Kelly answered back.

I knew I had to be careful beings she was so close to giving birth, but I also knew Kelly loved to play the role of a submissive slave girl and have her butt whipped.

I selected a riding crop from the pile I had on the table and gently rubbed it up and down over her exposed ass as I said "You will be a good girl from this day forward and give me your pussy any time I ask for it or else you will feel the bite of my whip."

I pulled back and gave Kelly one hard smack on the ass with the short whip leaving a red and rising welt on the tender flesh of her white butt cheek.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH." Kelly moaned when she felt the bit of the whip on her ass.

Crack! I hit the other cheek hard to make matching welts on both side of her sexy ass.

"Are you going to be a good girl from now on and give me your pussy anytime I ask for it?" I asked the young girl as I pulled back the whip making it ready for the third blow to her tender white ass.

"Yes Sir, Please no more whip I need your cock inside of me." Kelly begged.

I dropped my pants and moved in behind Kelly and took the pussy I had just claimed for my own.

If you have never fucked a pregnant pussy you have no idea what you are missing.

The lips are always full and swollen and the hole seems to be always wet and three times hotter.

"Ahhhhh, damn girl you feel great on the end of my cock. My son was a lucky man to get a chance at your pink little twat." I said to Kelly as I pushed my cock carefully into her swollen fuck hole.

"Fuck me slow Bill, your big cock feels so good inside of me." Kelly moaned back as I fucked my cock back and forth in her very wet pussy.

I was fucking her softly and trying to being careful not to push all of my cock in(not wanting to hurt the baby), but Kelly wanted more and soon was bucking her hips back against me forcing my cock all the way into her puffy hole.

"Fuck me hard and deep now. I want to feel your balls slapping against my clit." Kelly moaned as I pistoned my cock in and out of her twat from behind.

"Ahhhh fuck!!!! That's it" Kelly screamed as I grabbed her hips and hammered my cock deep in her pregnant hole.

"I am cumming. Cum with me Bill and shoot your hot stuff inside your little whore's pussy." Kelly begged me.

"Here it cums Kelly." I said as I felt the cum in my balls working it's was down the length of my pulsing cock.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEESSSSSSSSS you have a nice cock. Fill me up with your cum." Kelly squealed as she came with me.

I held her firmly by the hips to keep her still, so she could feel the total length of my cock in her hole while the waves of her orgasm raged through her young body.

Damn she was wet, I could feel her warm fluid running out of her puffy hole and it was making my pubic hair soaking wet.

When I looked down I could see that it was more then just her being horny that was making her wet, because it was making a puddle on the floor.

"Oh shit honey. I think we might have been a little too ruff with the fucking. I think you might have broken your water bag."

[Six hours later my grandson was born out of that just fucked hole.]

"AHHHHHHHH YESSSS you know how to wash a woman's pussy." Kelly moaned as I made my way over her swollen pussy lips and stopped to rock her clit back and forth in his protective hood.

"Turn around" I ordered the blonde beauty.

When Kelly turned I could see that her breasts were leaking milk from the gentle pulsing of the warm water from the shower and some was dripping on the floor of the stall.

"I could use some help here." Kelly said as she cupped her full breasts in her hands and offered them to me.

I knelt down on my knees in front of her and slowly started sucking on her leaking left breast as I teased her clit with my fingers.

"AHHHHHHHH FUUUCCCCKKKK Bill that feels so good." Kelly moaned as I started helping the young woman empty her milk filled tits.

Kelly was dripping wet and she willing took my fingers in her pussy and let me slowly fuck the hole while I changed over to nurse on her right breast.

"Ouch! Careful!" Kelly cautioned me as I worked my fingers deeper into her fuck hole.

After a few more minutes of gentle probing, either the pain went away or she was enjoying the combination of pain and pleasure ,because Kelly was now moaning loudly as I suckled her full right breast and fucked her hole deep with my two thick fingers.

"Stand up so I can wash you and then I want you to take me into the bed and fuck me." Kelly said.

Kelly took the bottle of soap and shot a pile into the palm of her hand and rubbed it over the length of my 7 inch cock and down around my hairy balls.

"Damn girl you have a nice touch." I moaned as Kelly softly washed my private parts.

"Let's go I am ready to reclaim my little whore's pussy." I ordered my young playmate as I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her out of the shower.

"Towel me off so I don't get the sheets wet." I ordered Kelly.

"Yes master, as you wish." Kelly said back with a smile on her lips.

Once she had me dried I returned the favor and gently paddled her dry, but the area between her thighs seemed to just get wetter the more I tried to dry it off with the towel.

"Please Sir, I want to feel your cock inside of me now." Kelly said as she took my hand and led me into the bedroom.

"I think you should be on top the first time so you can control how deep and how hard so I don't hurt you." I told Kelly as I lay back on the bed with my rock hard cock in my hand.

I no more then got laid back and Kelly was on the bed straddling my cock with her sexy legs.

She had the swollen lips of her young twat pressed against the tip of my thick cock and was trying to force it into her tender, virgin since giving birth, fuck hole.

"AHHHHHH that's what I need." Kelly moaned as she pumped my cock deeper into her wet hole.

"I love the way your pussy feels on my cock." I moaned back as Kelly started moving her hips up and down to fuck my hard rod with her wonderful young pussy.

"I want you to cum inside of me Bill. I want my next baby to be yours." Kelly said to me as she humped my fertile cock.

I am thinking to myself "Where the hell did that come from? She just had my grandson three weeks ago and now she wants to be the mother of my next son?"

"What? Are you sure hon. I think we need to talk about this before we go any further." I said as I tried to push her off my cock before I did shoot inside of her.

Kelly grabbed my wrists and rapped her legs around mine in the Saturday night ride wrestling hold that left me pinned on my back on the bed.

"My family has totally disowned me, because I went through with my pregnancy and had your son's child even after he was killed in the accident. That means you; Shannon and little Bill are my family now. I know how much you miss your kids and I want to give you a son." Kelly said to me in a very serious voice.

"Heck! How many guys can say they got a grandson and a son out of the same hole?" Kelly asked with a naughty smile on her face as she started rock her pelvis back and forth on the base of my cock.

I have to admit that it had created some very erotic thoughts in my mind when Kelly explained it to me that way.

Not only was she willing to fuck me with her young body, but she loved me enough to carry a baby for me in her womb.

It seems that us as men spend most of our sexual experiences with women trying not to get then knocked up, so when they ask us to breed them it becomes even more erotic and puts sex back to the primitive state of a form of reproduction.

In nature a virile and fertile male wants to impregnate as many females as possible to insure his line will continue.

Kelly's statements instilled that feeling deep inside of me and I was going to do my best to give her the baby she was asking for.

"Yes I would be proud to have you as the mother of my next son." I said to Kelly's as I arched my back and pushed up my hips to match the young blondes down ward thrusts.

Just then I heard the door of the bed room open and in the door way stood my wife Shannon and two other women that I did not recognize right away.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing with my husband you little fucking slut?" Shannon yelled across the room at the young blonde riding my cock.

Kelly didn't miss a beat, she kept pumping my cock in and out of her hole as she leaned ahead so my wife could see me thick cock buried in her young twat.

"As you can see I am giving him something you can't give him. A young white pussy and fresh milk from my tits." Kelly said as she sat up and grabbed her dark nipples in-between her thumbs and fore fingers and shot two streams of milk out of her breasts and over my hair chest.

"I am going to keep fucking your husband until he shots me full of his hot cum." Kelly boasted.

"If you don't want me to get pregnant and give him a son before you can, I suggest you stick around and clean out my cummy hole with your tongue." Kelly said to my wife.

I wished at that moment that I had a camera to catch the expression that the two other women had on their faces.

Then it sunk in were I recognized the two blondes from.

They were the two web site girls Charity and Brandi.

They were now not in my dreams, but in the flesh and standing in my camper's bedroom watching me fuck my would-be-daughter in-laws young pussy full of cum.

"Ahhhhh fuck baby, I can't hold off anymore." I moaned as I shot my white seed into Kelly's hole.

"I am cumming too" Kelly moaned as she rocked her clit back and forth on the base of my cock.

I looked across the room and Charity and Brandi had sandwiched my wife in-between them and each had one of Shannon's tits in one hand and their other hand had disappeared under my wife's short leather skirt.

Charity's fingers were teasing Shannon's wet front hole and clit as Brandi tested the tightness of my wife's back passage with two probing fingers.

Kelly rolled off my cock and lay on her back on the bed beside with her legs spread open as wide as she could get them.

She placed one hand on each side of her just fucked hole and pulled it open so my wife and the two other women could see my white cum inside of her young twat.

"You better hurry up and clean Bills sperm out of my hole before I become pregnant." Kelly taunted my wife.

Charity and Brandi had taken off Shannon's leather vest and skirt so my sexy wife was now standing naked at the end of our bed looking down at Kelly's cummy hole.

Shannon knelt down on the floor and reached under Kelly's ass to drag her to the edge of the bed so she would have full access to Kelly's' fucked hole.

"AHHHHHHH yes that's it you old dried up Indian whore. Suck on my young white pussy and get all of your husbands jizz cleaned out of my fertile cunt." Kelly moaned as she felt Shannon's tongue cleaning off the outer lips of her pink hole.

"That's it bitch stick your tongue in deep and suck it all out." Kelly told my wife as Shannon sucked the strings of my white cum out of her open pussy hole.

"Hi. I am Charity and this is my friend Brandi. We came to ask if we could use your bike in a photo shoot for our web sites." Charity said to me as she extended her hand to me as if she wanted to shake with me.

"We could come back later, you seem to have your hands full with these two right now." Brandi added as she looked down and watched my wife cleaning Kelly.

"Why don't you join us? You make my wife cum and then you can use my bike in your shoot." I said to the sexy biker chicks.

"She is pretty cute and I have never tasted Indian pussy before." Charity said to Brandi.

The biker chicks both took off the leather vests, chaps and g-strings to expose two sets of very nice tits and very sexy ass's.

"I am game. You eat Shannon's pussy while I sit on this little white whores face." Brandi said as she straddled Kelly's head and lowered her shaved slit onto the young girl's pretty face.

Charity moved behind Shannon grabbed her by the hips and pulled her up off the floor, making her stand at the end of the bed and bend at the waist so she could finish eating Kelly's cummy cunt.

Charity knelt behind Shannon and pulled her ass cheeks wide apart and started probing my wife's ass with her tongue as she fucked Shannon's tight front hole with two fingers.

SDcowboy
SDcowboy
36 Followers
12