Sturgis Rally Biker Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ultimately, the judges gave Courtney third place, behind a couple of bitches who clearly had stripped for a living, and knew how to contort their bodies in ways to best rile up the crowd. Third place was a pretty good effort for a rookie stripper, doing an inaugural performance in front of a few thousand screaming bikers. Yet, I had promised Courtney correction, and I always keep my promises.

"Alright bitch, you did okay, but not good enough. Its time for your punishment. Come with me," I said, I as I pulled her along by her leash towards the two dudes whose bitches had finished first and second.

"Congratulations, fellas," I told them, "your bitches clearly outstripped my bitch on the stage. I'd like to salute you both by having my bitch suck you both off here on the street. Does that work for ya?"

Both bikers laughed and one said, "Absolutely!"

"But before she sucks your cocks," I said, "I need to correct her for not winning. Bitch, bend over and grab your ankles!"

Courtney seemed a bit stunned by this exchange, but after a few seconds of not being able to move, she slowly bent over and grabbed her ankles. I immediately lifted her skirt over her ass, exposing her now-naked luscious butt.

"Boys, interested in beating her ass for a few minutes before the blo-jobs?" I asked the two guys. "Belt or hand will do."

Courtney's legs were now shaking, but she stayed in position. The first guy got undid his big leather belt, and began to swish it in the air, warming up his arm. The other dude said that he preferred to smack her ass with his bare hand. At least a hundred or so people had now encircled us, plainly interested in watching the show. A few had video-cameras.

Courtney must have endured a dozen or so swats from the first guy's belt, while the other guys slapped her ass with his hand probably 20 or 30 times. Her butt was a red as an apple, with welts all over. They each whipped their erect members out of their flies when the punishment was done -- clearly signaling that it was time for the dick sucking to begin.

I clipped Courtney's hands behind her back, and then forced her on her knees in front of both bikers. The first guy wasted no time and grabbed her by the back of her head, and started ramming her cock deep into her mouth. It was the definition of "face-fucking," and though Courtney choked a few times, she kept sucking until the guy exploded down her throat. As soon as the first guy pulled his cock out of my bitch's mouth, the next guy jumped in and started hammering away. He soon shot his load down my bitch's throat. The crowd erupted into applause.

Courtney was obviously worn out by the point of the evening, and I decided she's probably had enough for the day. Our group drove back to the campground, and as we were pulling in to our site, she put her lips near my ear and whispered:

"I need you to fuck me tonight -- I need you to fuck my pussy hard."

I smiled at her, and told her to be patient. I decided it was time to collect on my bet with Mike first, and told Amy to get her clothes off and to do a little dance in front of the fire. Amy was sort of reluctant at first, but did as she was told. Soon, she was naked and dancing around the fire. I told Courtney to get her clothes off, too, and soon she had joined her friend in putting on a show.

My cock was hard at that point, and as I wasn't too interested in foreplay at that time of the night, I told Courtney to get her face between Amy's legs and lick that pussy to slacken it up. Courtney eagerly attached Amy's beaver -- she was probably bi-sexual based on he enthusiasm and technique -- and after a few minutes, Amy started moaning.

I pushed Courtney out of the way at that point, and pushed Amy down on the ground on all fours. I mounted Amy from behind, and she felt great -- she was tight, and whether due to Courtney's saliva or her own juices, Amy was slippery wet. I glanced over at Mike, just to make sure he was taking this well, and he seemed fine with it.

I fucked Amy good and hard and came in probably a minute or two. When I pulled out, I called Courtney over and stuck my cock in her mouth and told her to clean it up. She sucked the remaining jizz and Amy's juices off my cock for a minute or so, and did so with enthusiasm.

Mike told Amy to get in the tent -- it was clear he had been turned on while I was fucking his woman, and now he wanted to give her round two. They went in to the tent, and we could all hear Mike giving it her hard over the next several minutes.

I knew that I needed some recovery time if I was going to give Courtney her requested late-night fucking, so I grabbed some beers, and Courtney, Steve Doug and I drank around the fire for a while and talked.

After an hour or so around the campfire, Courtney grabbed my hand, and suggested that retire for the night. Hey, when the bitch is right, she is right. She was on me as soon as we entered the tent, and I put her on top and do the work. She grinder that pussy into me for several minutes, while she simultaneously rubbed her clit. She came at least twice before I shot my load into her.

It had been another great day, and I suspected that tomorrow would be even better.

12