STX Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BB47
BB47
199 Followers

Once again.. my mind seemed to shut itself down. I began to black out again on the floor my hands still grasping my erect penis. I could feel myself slipping away but somehow I knew she was right there.. we were still connected.

And all went black again.

---------------------

On the other side of the wall, Candice was gasping and crying in a soft high voice. Tears were running down her face and she had her face in her hands. She was completely naked, now sitting with her back pressed up against the exact spot where she could feel the Captain collapsed on the other side. Her legs were spread wide, with pussy juice still dripping out of her throbbing cunt from the massive orgasm she had just experienced. Her breasts seemed to pulse in response to her breathing. Their increased mass and sensitivity still very noticeable by the sobbing woman. Her body shivered again with an echo of pleasure.

These were tears of joy.

She had never felt anything so intense or pleasurable in her entire life. She felt as though she had been rediscovered. Her thoughts tried to gather to assess the medical ramifications of what was going on.. but for now, she didn't even care. Everything else in life seemed to pale in comparison to the passion that was flowing through her. She put one of her hands on the wall behind her.. reaching as though to touch him.. this man.. this glorious man who had infiltrated her life. She felt him there.. just beyond her reach.. peaceful... sleeping.

Her entire existence up to now had been about her education, her aspirations and her duty. She had dated several men back at the academy, and had fooled around.. but she always knew that she was introverted and unattractive. She had never had an orgasm. Her inability had made her feel insecure.. so instead of fighting to become attractive, she instead learned how to ignore men and suppress any sexual desires that she had. She focused on her medical training. Becoming one of the best in her class. She had honestly been surprised when Captain Rivers had chosen her. His reputation for choosing more experienced officers was well known.

She put both hands on the wall.. there he was.. her heart felt at ease with him. Never before had she felt such a close connection with anyone.. and they hadn't even spoken more than a few words. This ability to feel what he was feeling had granted her an incredible gift. As soon as he began talking to her, she had become aware that he could feel her too. And he was trying to deny it... but she could feel his true emotion.. that somehow she had become interesting.. attractive. He had been aroused by her.

She realized it didn't matter to her that her body changes had made him notice her, instead of her personality. Now that she had his attention, she realized that she would do anything to keep it. She wanted him to be more attracted to her. She wanted him to be even more aroused by her. She had felt him stare at her breasts.. well.. if that's what he wants, then somehow she wanted him to have more.

She had incredibly enjoyed sucking and licking his cock. She now craved it. She wanted it more, she wanted it in her. She never realized how attractive a dick could be. She realized she wanted more of it.. for it to be larger and more potent.. and she wanted to give him more pleasure. His cum tasted so good, like a sweet candy. She wanted more.

With that simple thought, she suddenly noticed a warmer feeling spreading throughout her body. She realized that this strange interactive parasite was making changes to her body again. She could only hope that they wouldn't kill her in the process.

Although she felt drained and exhausted, she stood up. He had asked for an analysis. So that is what she would do. Her loyalty to him had dramatically increased. She had some interesting new theories about what this alien was trying to do.. but what was the end result? Obviously there would be no way to remove it. And she wanted to study her own physical changes before she fell asleep again. Why were her breasts bigger? Why was she developing a more sexually attuned body?

She had to hurry. She wanted him to be happy with her. Also, once he woke back up, she knew she would have a hard time thinking of anything other than him.

End Part 1

_______________

BB47
BB47
199 Followers
12