STX Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Doctor's tight bald pussy spread wide as his insane meat pushed hard up into her. Her back arched and she moaned as she pressed her belly up against the kneeling Lieutenant's abdomen.

Cassandra could actually feel the bulging monster traveling through the touching skin as they came in contact. His hand then reached up to spread her dripping lips wide as he prepared to bury the second cock into her body.

"Oooohh.. yes.. Yes!" she begged as she shook.

Unable to wait for him, she backed her tight cunt hard upon the turgid pole, getting stuck on the wide head.. then rapidly pulled back and forth forcing him into her, slamming him faster and harder into the tight fit, her muscular legs flexed with the action. She really was an animal.. pumping him deeper, banging the swollen head hard against her cervix.

Her body shook, she almost couldn't speak.. she was focused now.. driven to her singular goal.

Their bodies moved in rhythm, the Captain riding both of them together, the women grunting and groaning with the building pleasure.

"Oh Fuck!! Oh Fuck!! Oh Yeah.. Fuck me! Fuck me!!" Cassandra somehow felt as though she was caught between two, more powerful forces. The Doctor began screaming with each pulse her breasts flopping and bouncing all over the place and the Captain moved his powerful hips faster, plowing into them with an incredible speed and strength. His eyes glowed bright and Cassandra screamed as she was zapped with the best orgasm of her life.

Her pussy pulsed and contracted uncontrollably as the wonderful pleasure flooded her body. She didn't know how long they had been fucking, she didn't even know where she was.. but somewhere in the midst of her climax, she felt his thick cock jerk and start to spew its heavenly load up into her body. The semen was hot and potent. It mixed with her orgasm and caused a whole new round of climaxing. She had never felt anything so intense! Tears flooded her eyes for the first time since she was a little girl and she sobbed uncontrollably as her body spasmed. She could hear the Doctor yelling something.. closing her eyes, she arched her back and tilted her head back. She felt like she was flying through a maze of colors and then she collapsed, overwhelmed, sliding unconsciously between the two bulbous pillows beneath her.

___ _ ________ _ ___

Candy, which was the Captain's nickname for Dr. Whitney, felt her small body jerk from being rammed repeatedly with his arm-thick cock. The feeling was excruciatingly intense, almost like being raped by a horse.. it was the best thing she had ever felt! His emotions were glorious and intoxicating. Their feelings swirled together in a miasma of lust and love. She was his completely body and soul.. she would take him as deep as he could go, for as long as he could hold out, however he wanted it. Her body was an offering to him.. her ultimate desire was to facilitate his maximum pleasure. Her long thick hair spilled out around her like a blanket. Her overripe, lush features beckoned to him.. he could feel her desire and it drove him onward.

With each thrust of his cocks, she felt when the Lieutenant finally gave in to the rampant desires of her lust. It was a marvel that she had been able to hold out so long from massive amounts of pheromones bombarding her senses. Through her distinct connection with the Captain, she felt his delicious pleasure as his beautiful second cock had penetrated the Lieutenant. She moaned with pleasure as together she felt him climax and cum hard into her tight muscular body.

"Fuck her John!.. oh God that feels so good! Cum in her!! Push that big cock into her!" she screamed.

She felt now that he had always been attracted to his head of security. The swirl of emotions and impressions flashed deep inside of him as he fulfilled his fantasy of fucking her. He had wanted her so badly.. his need was palpable. But Candy wasn't jealous in the least.. instead it felt satisfying to experience his passions.

It was wonderful to watch Cassandra's dirty face dissolve from fiery resistant lust into passionate surrender. Her tears made clean rivulets down her cheeks.. but she was smiling as she sobbed and climaxed.

And now, the unconscious woman lay silently unmoving between her enormous heavy globes. John's spent cock popped out and flopped around as he increased the speed of his hips.. sticky cum slung from the tip; but his larger one was still going strong. The pressure from the monstrous cock up inside of her was increasing as they raced towards a separate climax of their own. His full attention turned towards her.

"Harder, John!" she screamed, tilting her hips to meet his thrust.. "God! uuuhng! Ha... Harder!" she wailed as he forced himself up inside of her. He was so gorgeous to her. She was ecstatic by his touch, his smell.. his smooth cock splitting her in half.. everything about him turned her on. She squirmed in delight.

Medically, everything about them was preposterous; from her giant breasts to his insanely large double penises.. but for some reason, she trusted the xenomorph. It seemed to have a specific reason for the changes it had made.

She groaned in pleasure as he plunged deeper into her sexy body. She loved her new proportions. They drove the Captain crazy so therefore they also drove her crazy. She wanted to become more extreme... which elicited a greater response from him.. cyclically perpetuating the fantasy.

"Fuck me Jo.. mmmmm... gahh!," she yelled at him, although there was no doubt what they both wanted as their emotions locked together.

Pushing hard, the massive head of his cock forced its way up into the bottom of her throat.. triggering a new erogenous zone. Rapidly, he pulled back a foot or so and plunged again, the motion pushed her along the floor even though the passed out Lieutenant weighed her down. Dozens of G-spots spiraled down around the insides of her body cavity.. each one pulsing and flaring as he squeezed the mighty mammoth back and forth inside of her. The feeling was amazing! She felt him become more turned on as their pubic areas made contact. She knew his desire, she was his sex queen, his living fuck doll. Pushing harder and faster, he bent down, supporting all his weight on his one good arm. He was oblivious to the cauterized stub of his severed arm. He was focused and horny beyond belief. His giant testicles bounced rapidly against her oversized ass cheeks.

There was no stopping them. In between plunges she would take a breath and cry out in pleasure.. only to hear it become silenced as his python jammed all the way up into her throat.

"It's soo big! .ahgggg... .mm.. ahm... gah! Oh my God! Harder! Har... ghghh... .. Uh! Fuck! More!.. Fu...g.gh!"

He grunted and groaned in absolute desire.. he was an animal.. like a bull in heat.. nothing else mattered... he could feel her body pulsing bright.. her engorged clit begged for release.. her whole body craved him.. her giant breasts swung and flopped as she failed to hold onto them.. they rolled up over her head and then back down again wildly, smacking against the passed out lieutenant.. nectar still leaked liberally from her thick nipples.. she couldn't stand it any longer.. she was so turned on... he was insatiable.. she lost track of time.. how long had they been fucking.. she was hyperventilating.. her eyes rolled into her head.. electricity seemed to pulse through her body.. somewhere along the way, the limp body of the lieutenant rolled off of one of her breasts to crumple on the floor beside them.

He yelled in conquest and his muscular back arched as he leaned back in pure pleasure; on his knees, his cock lifted her entire body off of the ground. Her giant breasts flopped forward onto his muscular chest. His one good hand grabbed her juicy ass and continued to force her up and down his pole.

They couldn't last any longer, they were both screaming, her hair whipped around her, her curvy legs tensed.. with a final thrust.. the fiery climax jolted their minds, every erogenous zone of their bodies synchronized together. A bright orgasmic bomb exploded inside their bodies. Every one of her G-spots, including her nipples, fired in random succession, creating an overwhelming wall of extreme multi-orgasms, with his two giant climaxes blasting along in counterpoint. Together they pulsed in climatic fury; jets of cum burst directly up into her brain. Streams jetted out of her dainty nose and spewed from the corners of her glossy plump lips. Each of her thumb-thick nipples sprayed nectar all over the place. His second cock had gotten hard again and she held onto it for dear life - cum shot from it up onto her breasts and face.

Once again, she felt their consciousness merge.

His pleasure, his thoughts, his psyche came together with hers. She was immediately blown away by the torrent of his lust. It felt like liquid fire blazing through their veins.. she felt him smile at her shock as she encountered his un-buffered sexual drive. They floated together in an ocean of pulsing pleasure, watching their thoughts merge together.

How can you stand it? she thought... burning with desire.

I don't resist it.. I channel it, he thought.. and she immediately understood what he meant.

His mind was even more open than it had been before. Not only could she see his past, but now she knew his mind, his specific desires, hopes and fears. His perversions. What she saw shocked her a little, but she knew that she loved him and would strive to achieve his desires. Yes... I'll get that big for you.. she thought in answer to his perverted thoughts. She felt him probing her mind as well.. learning.. scheming... growing to love her. It was the most intimate thing that could be imagined.. she swooned as he simultaneously invaded both her body and mind..

It lasted only a few more moments until the blazing pleasure of their insane orgasms dominated all of their focus.

As they came, the Doctor Whitney's breasts glowed with a blue light and began to grow again - already they were twice the size of her head.. but the skin stretched and grew hot.. rapid enzymatic reactions duplicated the flesh before their eyes. She shivered with the pleasure of the expansion.. urging them on... it felt so good.. so right.. together they desired them to grow.. Bigger! Bigger! They were larger than she ever deserved.. and continuing to grow! They pressed up against his body, pressing outward in all directions. She could see the blue veins spidering out from the giant nipples. Her cleavage bulged up and out.. the weight pulled her forward towards him. His legs spread apart and together they toppled back onto the ground with her on top of him. Her breasts smashed up around his face. His giant cock was still hard up inside of her ravaged body.

Unable to resist, he sucked one of her huge, pistol thick nipples into his greedy maw. The spraying nectar immediately zapped his nervous system like a lightning bolt and changes began to happen within him. She saw blue light streaming from his torso. Drinking liberally he sucked her hard like a vacuum, his back arched and suddenly she felt him grab her expanding bubble butt with not one hand but two! He had regrown his arm! She felt the flesh bulge out from between his fingers. He madly groped it and smacked her swollen cheeks, making the flesh wobble and bounce.

Her ass jutted out, large and round.. exotic and perversely contrasting to her tiny waist. In her former life she would have been embarrassed and mortified to have such a literal hourglass figure.. but now she was excited.. for some reason she wanted more..

He stuck his first two fingers into her asshole and gripped down with his thumb sliding it down onto her tailbone between her bulging buttocks, sending more pleasure up her spine. Holding tight like a glove, his muscular arm thrusted her entire abdomen up and down, pumping her entire body with mad desire upon his erect pole like a rag doll. His second cock slid easily up between her growing cleavage. With each descent she felt her curvy legs coming in contact with testicles that must be as big as a helmet. Somewhere in the middle of it all she had starting screaming again.

With each shove, his mighty cock thickened and slid further up into her throat from the inside. They were locked in a pulsating rhythm pleasure and insanity. Her breasts had expanded to epic proportions. She could have barely touched her fingers if she encircled her arms around one of the stupendous globes. Draining one of the breasts, he groaned and licked his tongue wetly across the front until his lips met and latched onto the other nipple to continue his desperate feeding.. he squeezed the soft flesh in his large hand, milking it. She moaned in pleasure. The rhythm of their fucking didn't slow for a moment. They both felt another orgasm was building within them as they rapidly overstimulated each other.

Up and down she bounced, each scream silenced as his cock bulged into her throat. She was saddled perpendicular onto him riding up and down while her breasts extended all the way to his slobbering mouth. Both her arms were buried in the flesh, pressing them together around his second hard cock which was sliding up to peek out of her cleavage with every pulse. He slurped and sucked the fabulous nectar from the bobbing globe. Further and further he plunged up into her. The desire to climax was overwhelming. Her pussy was stretched wide as she took all of him. Her throbbing clitoris was swollen to the size of a small penis as it was mashed violently between both of his cocks with each thrust. Her mind was screaming for release.. dozens of G-spots blitzed her cortex with stimulation. A normal human would have died from the overload by this point.. but instead she cried out for more!

As he sucked the last of the nectar from her giant balloons and his body completed its final expansion.

They both felt it happening in slow motion. Their glowing blue eyes locked as her wide hips bucked and she slid down the pole. Her succulent mouth opened in a final scream. Together, their hands gripped her billowing breasts in anticipation. It was the most exciting moment of her life. His back arched and the thick head plunged up through her throat to finally make direct contact with the glowing blue mass embedded in the bottom of her brainstem.

The world seemed to dramatically shift as a direct connection was made. Like a bolt of fire and lightning, a surge of impossible pleasure exploded through their bodies unlike anything any human had ever experienced and then all went white.

___ _ ________ _ ___

They were together...

She was simply one place and then another; as she slowly became aware of her existence, she also became aware of his presence inside and around her..

Were they dead? Where were they?

They had no bodies.. they were just a joint consciousness floating in an infinite white space..

Do you understand what you must do? Spoke another presence.. she immediately felt calm and secure.. like a child in a mother's arms.

Yes.. I think I do.. he thought to the presence. She could see his thoughts as though they were her own. No longer suffused with inordinate amounts of hormones and lust, his mind was clear and concise.

Open your mind.. the presence urged... and together with him, she felt them dropping their mental guard.. preparing themselves.. for whatev...

...A flood of knowledge inundated their awareness.. symbols, concepts and possibilities merged into their memories.. deep inside, she saw an idea take hold.. he needed more.. more women, more sex.. it was titillating to consider..

...After an unknown amount of time had passed.. only barely aware.. the white space faded away.. she felt them zooming back along over a long distance..

.. exhausted, overwhelmed and confused.. the last thing she saw was her giant, glorious breasts, even bigger than before, ballooned out in front of her as she slipped into blatant unconsciousness atop his huge muscular body..

___ _ ________ _ ___

Lieutenant Cassandra Gallo felt that something was different before her eyes popped open. Reacting on instinct, she began moving.. quickly scanning her surroundings and preparing herself to react.

She was on a makeshift medical table in what looked like the Captain's ready room. She automatically reached for her absent weapon. Tubes were attached to her arm and she was in a gown. She felt exhausted and dizzy. She swung her legs over to hop off of the table and realized everything was way off. Her injured leg was completely healed.. she touched the skin where the wound had been, blinking in unbelief. She wobbled slightly, catching herself; not just physically, but mentally and emotionally.. in the back of her mind.. there was something there.. another presence.. the Captain.. she could sense him.. what the hell was going on?

She felt herself float a little off of the table. And what's wrong with the gravity well?

"Oh, I see you're finally up," spoke the soft sweet voice of Dr. Whitney as she came around the corner.

"Holy Shit!" was all that Cassandra could say as she turned her head.

The Doctor's profile was simply impossible. She had become even more extreme than before. Leading out in front of her was two gigantic breasts, each one protruded further than an arm's length from her chest but were smooth and semi-spherical.. jutting like giant teardrops as wide as they were long. She wore a skin-tight stretchy material like a bathing suit, but it struggled to hold the bouncing jiggling flesh. Giant nipples, a couple inches long and as thick as thick as a 'normal' man's cock, protruded underneath the tight cloth.

She had changed in more ways than one. Somehow, she had become even sexier than before. Her face was simply erotic.. lips, eyes, cheeks, long flowing hair.. all crafted and perfect. As she turned, her ass could be seen jutting out massively from atop her gorgeous legs.

In the reduced gravity, she had no problem maneuvering her massive attributes.. they seemed to float.

"Yes, yes, I know.. he does have some rather extreme perversions.. but as it turns out.. it is a perfect fit for the.. the xenomorph," she smiled sensually as she approached.

Cassandra tensed, "look, Doc... I'm not sure what's going on here.. but all of this is totally fucked up."

The Doctor glided up closer to her. "Yes, this may all seem rather shocking, but Lieutenant, you need to lay down.. you were exposed quite a bit "harder" than I first was.. and I'd feel a bit better if you took it easy for a while."

Almost in response, a wave of exhaustion washed over her and she faltered. She put one hand to her temples, trying to focus. The Doctor eased closer.

"Stay back!" she swooned, reaching out blindly to push back.

Her fingertips came in contact with the smooth exposed flesh bulging up from the Doctor's strained garment.

It was as if a small window had opened between their emotions. They immediately felt each other.

Woman to woman.

Cassandra's breath caught in her throat and her head jerked up. Their eyes met in mutual understanding. All sense of enmity or fear melted away and Cassandra simply lifted her other hand and joined her fingers with the outstretched hand of the Doctor.. both of them smiling in wonder.

____ _ __

On the bridge, the Captain paused as he felt the unique connection being formed between his two women. He smiled in understanding and continued his preparations with the comp. A detailed 3vex schematic of the hypersleep containment bay filled the area in front of him.

"Add 55.83 mols of the phosphoprotein buffer to the ingestion titration and hold it until we arrive.. standby for full authorization.." he was saying.

____ _ __

"...and now that the gravity has been readjusted to accommodate our larger attributes, it just keeps getting better," the Doctor said as she finished the story.