STX Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BB47
BB47
199 Followers

Both women sat on the edge of the table, holding hands, looking out of the wide clearmetallic windows down at the white clouds wrapping the atmosphere of the planet, Gliese 58g, that they were orbiting.

"So you're saying one of those things is inside my head now?" asked Cassandra.

"Yes.. but as far as I can tell, you - Cassandra Gallo - the person we all know, hasn't changed. This xenomorph doesn't seem to affect your personality, almost all of the changes have been physical.. even the emotional connection is physical."

"I can't believe how calm you are," said Cassandra, "regardless of what I show on the outside, this is freaking me out... I mean.. doesn't it scare you to have a body like this? And your face.. I don't think I've ever seen a living being as erotically beautiful as you." She reached out and slowly slid her hand along the side of the Doctor's giant breast, circling her fingers around the thick bulging nipple beneath the material.

The doctor exhaled and arched a little, smiling from the sensation. "It's what he wants.. I've become, or am becoming his fantasy and honestly it's what I want.. I know that's hard to understand.."

"No.. no.. I can feel how you feel when you talk about him. You're totally in love with him.. you think about him constantly. It's amazing. I can feel him too, you know... Doctor.. this is all very confusing. I feel drawn to him. Do you think.. do you think perhaps.. he.. "

She looked down at her own small breasts. Consternation surged through their little link. "What's going to happen to me?" she looked up embarrassed a little, but hopeful.

"Do you trust us?" asked the Doctor.

The Lieutenant looked into her large gorgeous blue eyes. There was a deep wisdom inside of them that belied their youthful nature. Everything had happened so fast. But she could feel the honesty through the link.. it was so real.. so complete. She knew.. and felt that the Doctor already cared deeply for her.

She lifted her chin. "Yes. I don't know why.. but I do," she smiled, giving in completely. "What now?" She felt as though a weight was lifted.

"Good, well.." the Doctor smiled beautifully, "to answer your first question - what is going to happen to you - it appears that your changes have already begun.. take a look under your breasts."

Cassandra parted the material of the medical gown and looked. Below her small breasts, another set of breasts had begun to grow. Each nipple was formed and pink.

"Oh my God!" she looked up wide eyed at the Doctor and then back down again. "Wait.. but do you have..?"

"No.. I only have these two big, lovely girls.. " and she jiggled one of them to show. "It appears that John has manifested a different desire with you.. I'm interested to see what happens. As for 'what now', there's just two more requests I have for you and then you need to get some more rest."

Cassandra really did feel exhausted. "Ok.. sure.. but do you think I could see him?," she grinned lazily, slowly inspecting her new breasts.

"For now, just to be safe, I'm going to keep you two apart.. however, it does lead to my first request. We really do need full access to the rest of the ship. We are still on lockdown on the bridge.."

"Oh.. yeah.. well.. I guess there's no going back now," said Cassandra, sitting up straight, "Comp, cancel temporary command per directive 1.659.3."

"Temporary command terminated, full command restored to Captain John Rivers," intoned the soft voice of the comp. - The giant terminal on the wall glowed and changed color back from reddish to the cool blue of standard command function.

"There, that should do it.. but you do know that Core Command still has the 9h override authorization?"

"We do.. and we also know that you might know how to subvert it.. but that is for later.. for now, my second request is for you to try something.. a little different," she smiled and turned towards the Lieutenant, her massive globes wobbling with the movement.

Her hands came up and she slowly slipped the stretchy material down until one of her massive breasts bulged and emerged out of the fabric. It was erotic to watch. Her thick, turgid nipple sprung out directly in front of the Lieutenant's face.

"Our bodies seem to draw sustenance from each other. The concepts are extremely complicated, but you will understand with time. For now, it is important that you are nourished."

Cassandra's eyes grew slightly wide again as she understood the proposition, but somehow, there was also a deep craving inside of her. She felt the desire radiating out of the Doctor.. it was amazing. Lifting the giant breast proffered before her, she nervously opened her mouth and lightly licked the tip. She felt a strange sensation and moved closer to gently kiss the tip of the massive nipple with her wet lips. Again, a pleasurable sensation passed into her mouth. She closed her eyes and began slowly kissing the thick nipple like a lover.. her tongue ran wetly around in in slow spirals and she finally brought it into her mouth. With almost an instinctive reaction, she began suckling on the cock-thick nipple.

"Oh.. yes.. mmm" cooed the doctor, her head tilted back and her long, curvy lashes fluttered as she enjoyed the sensation. Her long golden hair splayed out behind her like a robe. Within seconds, she felt herself 'let-down' and copious amounts of nectar began spraying into Cassandra's throat. A surge of pleasure rushed through her breasts, making her instantly wet. It poured physically and emotionally into Cassandra, exciting her tongue and lips. Her face flushed and she drew deeper with more vigor. It felt like she was being filled up with ice blue energy.. the tips of her four nipples sprang to life as the wave reached them. She drank heavily and desperately, her hands roughly kneaded the large breast and she buried her mouth around the giant teat.

"Yes! Oh God! Ohh.. Suck it! Suck my monster tits!" yelled the enraptured Doctor. Overcome, with pleasure, she reached forward to squash Cassandra's head into her bosom.

Miniature orgasms flared from her outstretched nipples, they shared in the sensation together as Cassandra finished the first breast and moved to the second, she grabbed the bobbing nipple with her fist and shoved it greedily into her mouth. The nectar filled her small stomach and she felt her belly bulging from the liquid; she knew that what she was doing seemed taboo and insane, but she couldn't bring herself to stop.. Something primal inside of her forced her to drink more of the liquid.

Her belly expanded with the surging liquid, making her look pregnant. She moaned with the pleasure. Both women were writhing and grinding in delight. Somehow, her belly continued to grow, filling her lap until she was bigger than a full term mother with twins. Her belly button popped out and she moaned from the pleasure. It pushed up under one of the Doctor's enormous breasts, rivaling it for size.

Pushed to her maximum the nectar finally slaked her thirst. Removing her mouth, she gently rolled back until her head rested on the table. Her giant rotund belly sloshed as she rested. Blue light flickered deep beneath the surface as chemical reactions began to occur. She felt almost dreamlike.. content but yet waiting for something else to happen..

.. and then it did..

A warm sensual tingling spiraled up around her nipples pulsing with each heartbeat. She reached up to feel the soft small flesh of her breasts seem to come to life under her hands. It bulged outwards, stretching and changing. She could almost feel the dermis restructuring itself beneath her fingertips. It was incredible. From below, she felt another sensation and slid her hands further down to encounter the flesh of her second set of breasts as they also expanded to match the size and shape of the first set.

"Ohhh.. Fuck.." she moaned, "oh.. yes. they feel so good.." squishing her breasts. Somewhere, in the back of her mind, she felt the Captain thinking of her.. it made her happy.

As her breasts continued to expand, her belly rapidly shrunk back down, processing the nectar into her physique. New pleasure centers formed within her brain and her nipples changed into complete erogenous zones. Her features and figure changed slightly, becoming more erotic and alluring, preparing her for the future. Finally, she finished the metamorphosis and she fell into a deep slumber on the table..

The Doctor stood watching the newest member of their 'family' drift off into sleep. Each of her four cantaloupe sized breasts were beautifully full and swollen. She smiled and turned her swaying bosom towards the Captain.. there was still work to do.

____ _ __

".. based on my analysis, we've also formed additional musculature. Yours is mainly designed to support your testicals and penes, but my changes are a bit more dramatic.. without boring you with the details, let's just say I'm quite a bit different, inside and out," she smiled.

They were in the hypersleep containment bay, she stood near to him, he was laying on his back attaching tubing up under a mechanical access console. If she were to lean over to peer over her jutting breasts, she would only see his legs, now clothed with a standard jumpsuit, with a special channel for his enhanced double manhood and a giant bulging, melon sized crotch-pocket for his balls. Their old clothes did not fit any more, so the comp had instructed the fabricator to tailor them new custom outfits.

"We also have had major adjustments to almost all of our major systems.. vascular, nervous, endocrine.. especially my hemoglobin -which accounts for my ability to hold my breath for such a long time.. but surprisingly, we seem to be in perfect health. It appears that my internal organs have reshaped to allow room for your penis. You're better at upper level physics than I am, but somehow there was some sort of dimensional shift when you came in direct contact during our orgasm.. and I still haven't figured out how we were able to gain mass without previously ingesting it.."

"Well.."he interrupted from below and slid out from under the console, "that should do it. Candy, sweetheart, has anyone ever accused you of being a nerd?" She paused and threw him a seductive look.

He smiled as he stood up and then scooped her up, sinking his fingers into her giant plush ass. Giggling in his large arms, her breasts squished out to the sides and she kissed him passionately. Emotions swirled throughout their bodies and they both became aroused.

Their lips parted and they stared lovingly into each other's eyes.

"Let's hope that your idea works," he said, feeling himself begin to harden, "I really don't want to have to fight off each staff member as Core Command tries to remotely reanimate them. Do you really think we can impregnate them all while they're still sleeping?"

"Well.. even if it doesn't work.. it should be fun trying," she giggled and wrapped her gorgeous legs around his muscular waist and leaned in to kiss him..

_______________

end part 3

_______________

BB47
BB47
199 Followers