Su-Lin's Amazing Party Piece!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde moaned sexily, encouraging the slave. She had lovely soft, droopy breasts and I can see that Su-Lin is attracted to them; so feminine and beautiful are they. But Su-Lin is still our slave. Still laid out for us to play with, as if she were pinned to the ground. I sense that she is desperate to climax once more, but too much is happening to her. She glances back at the young man on the chair. Now, his impressive cock is being teased by two other women. They both kneel beside him and stroke the eager tool; hands on the base wobble it in the air making it look even longer.

The women giggle in a playful way as the man's prick jerks and flinches in response to their clever touches.

I am aware that Su-Lin stiffens when she sees this. Does this bother her? I wonder.

But the mouth on her slit is too much. I gaze at her as her eyes loose focus and she slips into a heavenly state, her greedy sex enjoying the crudest attention from the woman between her legs.

Su-Lin pushes her hips in the air trying, it seems to get the mouth away from her sensitive clit. The woman still teases her arse with her clever fingers, but gives no mercy.

Now, Su-Lin pushes her arms high as if to give herself to the crowd. Men grab her arms and guide their long pricks into her hands. Su-Lin gazes at the meat she has and proudly strokes them, her hips still moving in response to the lusty female who still invades her bum.

The attack sends her into a state of ecstatic crudity, a condition that is impossible to describe, where sex is the only thing she wants; any sex. The group move in now on the two people who have become toys for them all to share.

More cocks line up, and the woman between her legs moves aside so that two of the men can take over. Clearly, they see that Su-Lin is ass-active and both intend to steal her tiny hole for their pleasure. Su-Lin gazes through blurred eyes as the men move in place of the loving, kissing face of the woman. She can see two giant pricks moving between her thighs.

Her automatic response is simply to raise her legs and bend her knees so that she can grip her calves, giving her stretched-open slit to the crowd.

She gasps again now, as another long, thick and desperate prick nudges into her hole. As the tool fills her vagina, she again feels the pain of so much hardness hurting her soft sex. Yet the pain gives her such a deep ache that she wants even more.

Hands lift her back a little, forcing her knees up to her shoulders. She can hardly breathe like this yet neither she nor the men care as they prepare to fuck her. The first man moves deeper into her tiny body and moves forward. Behind him, another huge prick prepares to penetrate her, giving her more prick than she has ever dreamed of, imagined or has even seen on her boyfriends porn films.

In her mind, she felt a slight panic, yet this is rapidly overcome by the sense of achievement that she will enjoy as she is used by so many people here at once. As she slowly lost all sense of control, she realised that she is now the most amazing fuck-toy this group has ever used. She knew that this group would want to play with her again.

As she began to fade into ecstasy, she glanced at the vision of her man as his aching tool grew for the two female faces that are about to eat it, tongues sliding along it making it tingle and throb with passion and desire. Inside she smiled happily, knowing that her man loved her and enjoyed watching so many people adore her beauty and sexuality.

12