Su-Lin's Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel that he was fully erect and started to explore the length and thickness of his cock through his trousers.

She leaned in his ear again and said, "do you like me doing this Andy?"

"MMmm," he muttered quietly.

"Was that a yes?" she teased.

"Yes," he said in a quiet voice, "it feels good."

As Su-Lin talked to him she could feel him start to relax a little more.

In the next picture she had just removed her bra and was holding it in one hand and proudly displaying her small but pert breasts.

As the image appeared she felt his cock twitch.

Su-Lin now felt in complete control as she said to him, "do you like my tits Andy?"

This time his reply sounded more confident.

"Yes," he said, "they are just as I imagined them!"

"So," said Su-Lin, "you have been trying to imagine my naked breasts all this time!"

This seemed to break the ice some more and Andy started to confess how he had always 'liked' her since they had first met. Eventually, with some more encouragement from Su-Lin he admitted he more than liked her.

Su-Lin then said, "so every time you visited me you tried to imagine me naked!" She said it in a stern voice but with very obvious humour and a smile.

Andy laughed, "yes," he said.

The next pictures showed Su-Lin in various poses still wearing the red lace crotchless panties.

Su-Lin could sense that Andy was getting more and more turned on as she said, "what do you think you are going to see next?"

As she asked him she leaned over him again and clicked the mouse to pause the show. She knew that the next series of pictures showed her laying on her back with her legs wide apart. Each picture clearly showing her pussy.

Andy was silent.

Su-Lin asked again, "well Andy, what do want to see next?"

"All of you," he said in his quiet voice.

"What do you mean by 'all of me'," she teased.

As she spoke she gave his stiff cock another squeeze and this seemed to give him the courage he needed.

"I mean I want to see between your legs."

"And see what?" she teased again.

"Your, your, your vagina," he stuttered.

"Is that what they call it on the porn web sites you visit," she asked. Guessing that her and Robert were right and that he would wank as he looked at porno pictures.

"No," he replied.

"So what do they call it then?"

As she waited for his answer she moved her hand up to the waistband of his trousers and started to unfasten his belt. Once the belt was loose she quickly unfastened the top of his trousers. She felt him go tense again but in her heart of hearts she knew he would not want to stop her.

With the top of his trousers now unfastened she quickly slid her hand down inside. She could feel that he was very tense and smiled to her self, knowing she was about to be the first woman to touch him intimately.

"Just relax," she said, as she found the waistband of his underpants, lifted it and slid her hand inside.

As Andy sat staring at Su-Lin's image on the screen she pushed her hand completely down inside his underwear until she had his balls in her hand and could feel his stiff cock pressing against her wrist.

She briefly held his balls before moving her hand back up a little and wrapped her fingers around his stiff cock.

"Is that nice Andy?" she asked, "it feels nice and stiff."

Andy's mouth just opened but no sound came out for a second or two. Then he blurted out, "cunt, they call it a cunt, I want to see your cunt!"

Su-Lin now knew she had complete control of him and felt completely confident as she said, "Andy, have you ever seen a naked woman before other than in pictures?"

"No," he replied.

Su-Lin paused before asking the next question.

"Andy, before I let you continue I want you to answer a few questions. If I think you have answered truthfully I will let you see my cunt."

Still holding his cock she then continued, "do you wank Andy?"

As she waited for his answer she gave his cock a few gentle strokes, feeling it hot and throbbing in her hand.

"Yes," he replied.

"Do you have fantasies in your mind as you wank?"

"Usually," he replied.

"Have you ever fantasised about me as you wank Andy?"

Again she gave his cock another gentle rub as if to encourage him.

"Yes," he replied.

Su-Lin could feel his disappointment as she released his stiff cock and withdrew her hand from his trousers.

She then squeezed between him and the desk, standing facing him and blocking his view of the laptop.

She then lifted his chin so he was looking directly up at her and said, "Andy, I am surprised and in a way I feel sad that you have not experienced any kind of sexual contact with a woman at your age. Your cock feels great and you are obviously turned on by me. I think it is because you lack the confidence and feel shy about physical contact with women" As she spoke she turned round briefly to turn off the laptop. When she turned back to face him she could see a disappointed look in his eyes.

"There is no need for you to see any more pictures Andy," she continued, "I want you to imagine that you are in front of your computer. You are aroused and fantasies of me are filling your head. This time though it will be different, instead of trying to imagine yourself taking off my clothes and touching me you can actually do it for real!

Would you like that Andy?

Would you like to undress me and touch me?"

He looked up at her with a mixture of embarrassment and longing in his eyes and replied, "Yes Su-Lin, yes please, I would like that a lot."

Su-Lin was trying to remain looking cool and in control although in reality she felt as nervous as he did.

"Ok," she continued, "I will try to teach you a little of how to please a woman. I just want you to relax and enjoy one of your fantasies come true.

So Andy," she smiled, "do you want to be my student?"

"Yes," he replied.

"Good," she replied, "now stand up and let me see you properly."

Andy was not sure what she meant but he stood up any way. As he stood, his trousers fell down over his narrow hips.

"That's a good start," Su-Lin joked.

She quickly reached for the waistband of his underpants and in one swift movement pulled them down to join with his trousers around his knees.

Andy's immediate reaction was to try and cover himself with his hands.

She could see that he was obviously very shy but said, "Andy, move your hands so I can see you properly. Let me see that big stiff cock that I was holding earlier."

Andy slowly moved his hands away to reveal himself.

"OK, Andy, just try to relax and get used to a woman looking at your cock."

As Su-Lin spoke she was looking directly into his eyes but as she finished she slowly shifted her gaze down to his exposed genitalia.

"Before we can continue I want you to learn how to relax and enjoy a woman checking you out.

Now move the chair back a little so we have some more room and then sit down."

Andy did as she asked.

"Now move your bum to the front of the chair so that your balls are dangling over the edge."

Again Andy did as she asked and Su-Lin was starting to realise that she too was fulfilling a fantasy.

Su-Lin knelt close to his knees and said "now open your legs Andy and let me see what you've got!"

Andy's legs remained firmly closed together.

"Come on Andy," she continued, "I am certain that later on you will want me to open my legs for you."

Andy glanced up and gazed into her eyes and said, "You'll actually let me see you for real?"

"Yes, and touch," she said and then gave a naughty smile before saying, "if you are a good student".

Andy smiled at her and then slowly opened his legs with encouragement from Su-Lin saying "wider Andy," as she gently pushed his knees further apart.

Andy could not really believe this was happening for real. Until today he had only ever dreamed of any kind of intimacy with a woman, his shyness and inexperience always proving to be an obstacle. Now he found himself in a locked office with the woman of his fantasies staring between his legs at his stiff cock and balls.

Su-Lin reached forward and cupped his hairy balls in her hand, lifting them as if weighing them before commenting, "Mmm, nice."

With one hand still cupping his balls she reached for his cock with the other and felt his stiffness. She knew she would have to be careful not to touch him too much yet because she did not want to waste his spunk this early.

"Does that feel nice Andy?" she asked as she gripped his stiff cock and slowly pulled back his foreskin to reveal the shiny purple head of his cock.

"MMMmmmmm," was the only response she got.

Su-Lin then let go of him and stood up, leaning back on the edge of the desk.

She could see that he was disappointed that she had let go of him but she had plans for his cock later.

As Su-Lin stood there she looked down at Andy's stiff cock and noted that he was still sitting with his legs apart.

"You seem much more comfortable now Andy," she said.

He looked up at her and smiled.

"Yes," he replied, "I like you looking at my stiff cock."

Su-Lin was encouraged by Andy's newly found confidence.

"I am enjoying looking at it and touching it," she replied, "but I was thinking that you should move on to the next stage and take off my dress."

She saw him look up with an excited glint in his eye and could not help notice his eyes roam over her body from head to toe.

"Undo the buttons for me Andy."

He remained in his seat as he reached up and started to unfasten the top button of her dress.

She could see his hands were trembling.

She gently held his hands in hers as she said, "just relax Andy, I want you to undo my dress and enjoy the experience."

She released his hands and waited as his inexperienced fingers fumbled with each button. However, one by one he managed to unfasten them until he reached the last.

He relaxed back in his chair, his face blushed red as Su-Lin stood in front of him with her dress completely undone but still covering her.

"Don't you want to see my underwear Andy?" she teased.

"Don't be scared, open my dress and see what I'm wearing for you."

He hesitatingly reached for the two parts that had be buttoned together.

"Go on, have a look," she said.

Slowly he pulled the dress open to reveal her sexy underwear.

"Same as the pictures Andy. Do you like it?"

Again the reply was just, "MMmmmmm," as she watched his eyes move over her body. The first thing he noticed was the bra. Or, to be more accurate, her nipples that had already stiffened and were proudly displayed for his gaze.

She watched his eyes move down over her body and then pause as they reached her red crotchless panties.

She could see he was uncertain as she said, "do you like my panties Andy? If I had let you look at the next pictures on the laptop earlier you would have seen that they are very naughty and have a long gap so that my cunt is not covered at all!"

Andy's eyes moved back up over her belly and re-focussed on her tits.

"Do you like my tits Andy?

Do you want to touch them?"

Although she asked the question she did not wait for his answer. Su-Lin reached for his hand and pulled it to her right breast.

"Feel them Andy, explore them as you wish."

Su-Lin closed her eyes for a moment as she relished the feeling of a different man touching her.

His hands felt awkward and clumsy but this only added to Su-Lin's excitement.

"Squeeze them Andy, don't be scared, have a good feel and touch my nipples."

Soon, with more encouragement from Su-Lin, Andy had a breast in each hand and was warming to his newly found skills and experience.

Su-Lin was getting more turned on than she had realised and could feel her pussy almost begging for some attention.

She then interrupted his concentration by saying, "it is time to move on again now Andy."

He let go of her breasts and looked up at her like an inquisitive child.

As he looked at her she lowered her bum onto the top of the desk which meant that her panties were now at his eye level.

She watched his eyes move down over her belly to the red lace of her crotchless panties.

Su-Lin was already amazed at how bold she had been so far. The normal Su-Lin could never have done these things. She also still felt as though some naughty mischievous power had taken her over today and she had never felt so aroused and confident.

She knew what she was about to do and knew that she would not hesitate.

As she looked down at Andy, his eyes still transfixed by the red lace she slowly started to open her legs. Very slowly, inch by inch she opened them. The red lace of the crotchless panties outlining her shaved pussy like a picture frame as it came into view. Andy was transfixed as Su-Lin opened her legs wider and wider until her pussy was completely exposed to his gaze.

"Move closer Andy," she said.

Unlike earlier he was now eager to learn and moved his chair closer. Now that the chair was close Su-Lin placed her feet on each of the arms. This left Andy with a close up view between her open thighs.

Su-Lin could feel the cool office air on her wet pussy lips as if to confirm that she was fully exposing herself to Andy.

"Now it is your turn to explore between my legs Andy."

Andy hesitated and so Su-Lin said, "here, give me your hand."

Andy obliged and Su-Lin took his hand and pulled it between her open thighs. She tensed as his hand made its first contact with her wet pussy. As she held his hand against her she felt wonderful tingling sensations start to radiate from her pussy.

Gradually she let go of him and he kept his hand pressed against her.

"I know," she suddenly blurted out, "I'll show you what to do and then you can try."

Andy looked puzzled but soon understood when she moved his hand away and said, "watch."

Feeling his gaze fully on her pussy Su-Lin reached down with both hands as she said, "these are the outer lips of my," she hesitated before she decided on, "cunt. I like to touch them lightly and spread the moisture around." As she spoke she started to move her fingers, spreading her juices over her outer lips. She continued, "once I am fully aroused I like to rub deeper." As she spoke she pulled her outer lips apart to expose the soft pink inner flesh of her pussy to Andy.

With her pussy held open she went on to give him a guided tour of her pussy eventually explaining about her clit and how sensitive it is.

Su-Lin was getting really turned on by now and said to Andy, "is this like your fantasy of me? Do I display my self like this for you in your mind when you wank?"

Andy looked up at her and said, "yes Su-Lin, I often tried to imagine you like this."

"What else did you want to do to me in your imagination Andy?"

Suddenly he looked shy and blushed again.

Su-Lin persisted, "what else Andy, don't be shy, you can do what ever you want."

Su-Lin felt her self worry a bit at this last statement. For some reason, although she had long had this fantasy of seducing Andy she did not want him to actually fuck her.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Andy, in a very quiet voice again said, "I usually imagine that you are sucking me as I wank."

Su-Lin's worry suddenly disappeared as she teased him, "sucking what?" she teased.

Andy paused for a few moments before replying, "sucking my cock." And then repeated more confidently, "sucking my cock with your beautiful mouth!"

Su-Lin lifted her legs from the arms of Andy's chair and stood up again.

She then said to Andy "OK, I will make your fantasy come true. Get up and then lay on the conference table.

Andy looked puzzled but did as she asked.

As he lay down on his back she fetched a cushion from a cupboard and placed it under his head. She looked him up and down. He was not very muscular and looked awkward lying on the table with his trousers and underpants still round his knees and his stiff cock lying on his belly.

Su-Lin climbed up onto the table and then stood astride his head facing his feet.

She looked down at him and smiled knowing and seeing that he was looking directly up between her thighs at her exposed pussy.

She reached between her legs and re-adjusted the crotchless panties, pulling the red lace clear to each side of her wet pussy.

Then, with Andy gazing up between her legs she slowly lowered her self over his face. As she squatted she could feel her wet lips start to gape open. Finally she lowered her pussy onto Andy's face. She could feel his hot breath on her pussy and feel his nose close to her arse. "Lick me Andy," she said, think of all the porno movies you have seen and do what they do. Lick me and I will then make your dream come true and suck your cock. Su-Lin was surprised at Andy's newly found confidence as she felt him reach up with his hands and pull her buttocks apart. She also felt a really wild thrill knowing he was now staring closely between her legs, her arsehole as well as her wet pussy completely displayed for his pleasure.

She gasped aloud as she felt his tongue push its way between her wet lips. In reality it did not matter much how skilful he was or wasn't as Su-Lin started to ride his face. She could feel his lips and sometimes his nose brushing roughly over her wetness as she closed her eyes and felt her enjoyment soar to new heights.

She could feel his hands, rough and inexperienced, pulling and probing between her legs as she rode his face. She could feel her self close to cumming and shouted to him, "touch my arse Andy, touch my arse." Andy had obviously watched a lot of movies because the next minute Su-Lin felt his finger pushing its way into her tightest hole. This was enough to send her over the edge and with a deafening scream she almost suffocated Andy as her orgasm took over her body, causing her to grind her pussy into Andy's face as her body convulsed and trembled.

When her senses slowly returned she knew what her next immediate task was.

Without saying a word she leaned forward, her pussy still pressed against his mouth, until she was able to hold his stiff cock. With his cock in her hand she gripped the stiff shaft and pulled back his foreskin. As the shiny purple head was exposed she ran her tongue around the edge, savouring the salty taste.

She then opened her mouth and slowly sucked him inside like she was sucking a smooth candy bar.

She realised that Andy had become much more confident now and in fact he still had his finger stuck firmly up her arse!

Deciding to treat him to the wildest possible blow job, she took his stiff cock all the way into her mouth until she could feel it touching the back of her throat. She then felt him start to thrust his hips. She could feel his leg muscles become tensed and knew he would soon cum. She put her hands between his thighs and encouraged him to open them. She cupped his balls, imagining the sperm being frantically produced just for her. She felt as though she might cum again as her soaking wet pussy rocked back and forth over his mouth and he was now boldly finger fucking her arse.

She remembered something that Robert had mentioned once and, with Andy's stiff cock deep in her mouth she explored between his buttocks until she found his small puckered hole. She felt him tense some more as she ran the tip of her finger around it. Then she pushed it inside. She felt the initial resistance and then his sphincter was gripping her finger as she deeply probed his arse. Almost immediately she felt his thrusts momentarily pause, his thighs tensed some more, and then he was flooding her throat with his hot spunk. She heard him groan out loud, the sound muffled by her buttocks covering his face, as he released his hot spunk into her willing mouth. She tried to swallow it all but it was too much and started to spill from her mouth and dribble down his cock.