Sub Black Lesbian 4 White Dom

Story Info
Black sub seeks White dominatrix.
10.1k words
4.05
66.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: If you like this story, please provide me your feedback and let me know it. Also, any input you have as to what you would like to see happen with these characters would be great. Finally, like Mary Katherine, I am looking for my Miss Violet, so if you are out there, I want to hear from you.

*

Day One...

Mary Katherine slowed her BMW and pulled over as the police car with the blaring sirens zoomed past her. This is par for the course for this neighborhood, she thought, as she headed to her mother's apartment. She hated coming to this part of town...the ghetto. Why her mother continued to live here was a mystery to her. There were lots of low income places available in much nicer neighborhoods. Thank God, she had the good sense to get an education and get the hell away from this environment.

Mary Katherine pulled up to the tenement apartment building that her mother lived in. Her apartment was directly above the liquor store and the fried chicken take out place. There was always a crowd of drunks in front of the liquor store and the local thugs were on the corner as usual selling crack. She parked her car and put the steering wheel lock on. Even though her car had the most modern alarm system, she didn't trust anyone in this neighborhood and wanted to make it as difficult as possible for them to steal her car.

She walked up the three flights of stairs to her mother's apartment. The hallway reeked of the various meals that the tenants were cooking. Also, with the thinness of the walls, you could hear anything from babies crying, to cursing and arguing, to the latest profanity filled rap music. Once again, she was amazed that she had grown up here and thanked her lucky stars that she was able to escape. After only one knock on the door, her mother threw open the door and wrapped her arms around her. Her mother was a sizeable woman, who was proud of her obese frame.

"Kizzy, it's so good to see you, baby!!!" her mother said, as she continued to put her in a bear hug.

"Mother, you know that I don't like to be called that. My name is Mary Katherine now. Please call me by my proper name!!!" Mary Katherine corrected her mother. She knew that she would be going through this routine with her mother, but it was exasperating all the same. She was born the year that Alex Haley's movie Roots came out, and for some ungodly reason her mother decided to name her Kizzy. She often wondered if her father had bothered to stick around until she was born, would he have intervened in her mother's decision of a name choice. Since she was the product of a "hit and run" as her mother put it, she knew nothing about her father.

Throughout her teenage years, she was teased and tormented by her peers about her name. Her 18th birthday present to herself was to head straight to the courthouse and legally change her name. In choosing her new name, she wanted something that sounded elegant, dignified and...White. Not only did she want to rid herself of her ridiculous first name, she even went so far to change her last name to O'Hara in tribute to her idol and heroine, Scarlett O'Hara. So that is how Kizzy Jenkins became Mary Katherine O'Hara. When she started college that fall, not only did she have a new name, but she had a whole new persona to go with it. She learned the benefits of an education at an early age, but it paid off when she was awarded a full four year scholarship to Yale, which allowed her to escape the ghetto that she grew up in. The day she headed to Yale, she knew her life would change for good.

"Mother...? Why you gots to be so proper? Why you just can't call me Mama? I did give birth to you, and I named you Kizzy. It aint fitting for a child to go and change the name that your Mama gave you," her mother fired back.

This was going to be an interesting couple of hours she thought. She looked over at the table to see that it was piled high with fried chicken, collard greens, corn bread, chitterlings, and sweet potato pie and a pitcher of sweet tea. Great, I'm going to have to be in the gym every day for a month after this meal, Mary Katherine thought.

Mary Katherine got through the next two hours visit with her mother and made excuses of having an early meeting at work the next day in order to end her visit. She only came to visit her mother once every two or three months. She usually encouraged her mother to come to the suburbs to visit her for their get togethers. Her mother enjoyed cooking for her and felt that she was too thin. If she ate like this on a regular basis, she'd be as big as her mother, Mary Katherine thought.

A couple of hours later, Mary Katherine was grateful to be back home in the comfort of her three bedroom townhouse in the suburbs. She had just stepped out of the shower and was standing in the mirror admiring herself. At age 35 she was quite an attractive woman. She stood 5'8" and weighed about 130 pounds. She unwrapped the towel from her head and let her damp hair fall down to her breasts. Thank God for hair weaves she thought. The style that she currently wore was identical to the honey blonde colored tresses that Beyonce wore. The grey contact lenses that she wore really complemented her honey blonde hair and brought out the color of her eyes. Yes, she was an absolute stunner, she thought to herself. Although she was not quite as light skinned as Beyonce, she was quite pleased with the caramel color of her skin tone. She took every precaution to stay out of the sun and to cover up, otherwise she would be looking like one of those dark Hershey chocolate colored black women that she despised. Her mother was a darker brown skinned woman, so she surmised that the one "gift" that she did get from her father was her caramel skin tone.

It always amazed her that most people considered "proud black women" to be those angry militant crazed black women. She was not that kind of "sista." She was educated with a Master's degree from Yale and she loved her job as a marketing VP with a top fortune 500 company. She made a six figure salary, lived in the suburbs and lived quite comfortably. Her neighbors were upper to middle class and to her knowledge, she was the only black person living in her subdivision. She had been living there for two years now and the only other black or hispanics that she had seen coming and going were the domestic help that worked there cleaning other people's homes. She thought that perhaps there were a handful of Jews that lived in the neighborhood, but like her, they were the exception to life in this Waspy white existence. Yes, life was good she thought. Her current existence was the complete opposite of the ghetto life she had known growing up with a mother on welfare.

Yet, with all of this there was something missing. She had this burning desire that she yearned to fulfill. She got into bed and flicked on the TV and DVD player and put on her favorite movie -- Gone with the Wind. She loved this movie. The thought of black people being slaves subservient to their superior White masters, turned her on. She was definitely born 150 years too late she thought. Mary Katherine fast forwarded through the DVD to her favorite part of the movie.

"Miss Scarlet, I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no babies." Whaaaappppp!!! This was the part where Scarlet slapped the slave Prissy across the face for telling a lie. Mary Katherine delighted in the scene and started rubbing her clitoris with one hand, as she wound the movie back to replay the scene three or four times. She got herself worked up in such a state that she had to turn the movie off and take out her dildo and take care of business. How wonderful it would be to have a demanding White mistress slap her across the face. After reaching an orgasm, Mary Katherine grabbed her laptop computer. She went to various BDSM and kink websites scanning the posts to see if her dream woman was out there. While she was completely happy and fulfilled with her job, she yearned for companionship. Mary Katherine was a confirmed lesbian who was only interested in White women. She had not had a serious relationship since she was in college. Since then, it was mostly hook-ups and one night stands here and there. Lately, they had become more and more infrequent, as they were not satisfying and she really was not getting what she was looking for.

Mary Katherine wanted far more than sex. As a matter of fact, what she was seeking was more a mental experience than a physical one. For weeks now, she had been perusing the personal ads on various kink and lesbian domination sites. She had no luck in finding what she was looking for. She had been thinking about posting an ad of her own, but had been reluctant to do so. She had certainly had her share of run-ins with crazies and nuts in the chat rooms. Most of the people that she met and hooked up with were people that she met at the various lesbian clubs that she hung out at. Although she had chatted with people on the internet, she had never met in person with anyone. There were just as many crazy women out there as there were men. However, her frustration was getting the best of her and she figured that she would be very explicit in what she was looking for and carefully screen any response that she received before responding to anyone. So this was her frame of mind, when she crafted the following ad and posted it on several websites that primarily specialized in lesbian domination:

Submissive black female 35, seeks CRUEL, MEAN, DOMINANT WHITE MISTRESS who knows how to put a slave in her proper place. You have an air of superiority and deep down inside have a racist side. You are comfortable using the "N" word and you resent all these damn illegal immigrants trying to take over our country. You take pleasure in seeing minorities in a subservient role and feel that you are above them. You secretly wish that slavery was still the law of the land. You are also a lesbian and take great pleasure in having women serve you and you enjoy humiliating and degrading them. You are cruel, aggressive, self-centered, demanding and feel that you should be catered to.

I am into "light discipline" such as face slapping, hair pulling, and spitting. These are my desires, however, I am here to serve my mistress and I welcome whatever gifts you have to offer. I would be especially grateful if my mistress saw fit to use me as your personal toilet. This is the ultimate in humiliation and the woman that I seek would take great pleasure in it.

I am attractive, unattached with no children. Prefer if you were too. Initially seeking intimate encounters, but willing to consider more permanent relationship, if the vibes are there. I am seeking a mature woman, age 40 -- 55 who is at least 5' 8" and size pleasingly plump to BBW. A big butt is a plus, as I am very much into ass worshipping. Looks and physical features are unimportant. It is more important that you have the proper mentality based on the desires that I have outlined above.

Finally, please do not respond to this ad if you are male, masculine female, a couple or black women who are mad that another black woman would place an ad like this. We each have our own kinks and vices. I am trying to be as honest as I can be and I hope that I am able to find my dream woman. I hope to hear from you soon.

Mary Katherine read the ad over and over again before finally hitting the button and posting it to several websites. When she turned out the lights and went to bed that night, she was optimistic that she would find what she was looking for.

It didn't take long for her to get her first response to her ad, and she was extremely disappointed that it was from some black woman reading her the riot act for being a "wanna be." At first she was going to respond to the woman, but she decided against it and just deleted the message. She got several of these types of responses. She also received a response from a woman who wanted to watch her have sex with her dog...delete. Mary Katherine also received several responses from both black and white men who wanted to meet with her. After receiving so many stupid responses which she had deleted, she could not resist responding to one idiot guy to ask if he was illiterate and couldn't read, or perhaps he was just plain stupid and did not know the meaning of lesbian.

It had been about six weeks since Mary Katherine had posted her original ad. After about three weeks of nothing but negative responses, she had stopped checking the email address that she used for her "kink" stuff. Out of curiosity, she decided to check her email. Her box was full, but there was one subject line that immediately caught her attention. It was from someone named Miss Violet and the subject line read: Do you want to be my niqqer bitch???

She immediately opened the email to learn more about the sender, but to her dismay the email was completely blank. There was only the subject line and nothing more. Was this someone playing a joke on her? Perhaps it was another angry black woman or even worse some man. But then again, it could be the real thing. It could be that wonderful White mistress that she had been searching for. She figured that she had to take a chance to learn more, in the event that this person was real. So with great caution, she prepared her one word response to the sender and answered "Yes" and responded to the email. She laughed at her own foolishness and continued to read through some of the other responses that she had received. She had read through about four emails, which were the same as the earlier responses and no one that she was interested in when she a response from Miss Violet popped into her mailbox. She opened the email and was extremely surprised at the length of the email since it had only been a few minutes since she had sent her response. The email read as follows:

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Violet. You may call me Miss Violet. I am a 54 year old White woman originally from Alabama. I am a proper southern belle now transplanted to the big city. I am 5'6" and weigh 180 pounds and I am size 18. I read your posting with great interest, so much so that it stirred something inside of me that I thought that I had suppressed long ago. I am currently widowed and my children are grown. Having grown up in Alabama, I was raised with much of the thoughts about colored people that you have outlined in your ad. Yes, I said "colored." I can't keep up with all these fancy names that darkies call themselves these days. As far as I am concerned, you are all niqqers; however, in polite company I use the term colored so as not to offend anyone. My grandfather was a member of George Wallace's inner circle and my family has been affiliated with the Klan for generations. So I have been raised to think that you people are clearly beneath me. In my current business dealings, I am forced to interact with you people; however deep inside I feel that you uppity niqqers need to be somewhere cleaning my toilets or shining shoes. I have long wished that I had grown up in the days of Dixie where niqqers knew their place. I listened to my grandfather tell stories of more genteel times when niqqers stayed their place...or else. We had a live in colored girl named Minnie when I was young who went and got herself pregnant. I will never forget the look of pain on my mother's face at the sight of this bright mulato child that she gave birth to. Everyone in town knew who the Daddy was. I will also never forget the look of shame on my father's face. Of course, given the fact that the girl had no family and she was in no position to refuse my father's advances, she was no count niqqer trash and the fault is still hers. One day Minnie was serving me at the dinner table and made the mistake spilling gravy on my new dress. The hurt and outrage that I felt for the dishonor that had been done to my mother by this woman had been building up inside of me so much that I took this as my opportunity for my revenge. I grabbed the tureen of hot gravy (for those of you who don't know it's a gravy boat) from her hands and poured it over her head. I then hit her over the head with the empty tureen until she fell to the floor. At which point I started kicking her and spitting on her in a fit of rage. My father and my brothers looked at me as if I had gone plum crazy and pulled me off of her. However, my mother sat there with a very slight smile, similar to the Mona Lisa. At that moment, I saw the pride that my mother felt in the restoration of her dignity and White womanhood that this niqqer wench had stolen from her. I had never felt more love for my mother than I did in that moment. That gal left our home never to be heard from again. I have never had a better feeling in my life than the day that I whipped that niqqer bitch's ass. Ever since then, I always had deep sexual desires at the thought of dominating and humiliating colored girls. I do so as an honor to my mother.

So, clearly you can understand that when I read your email it revived feelings that have been suppressed for years. I have had a few back alley encounters with paid women who have allowed me to dominate them, but it is not the same feeling of having a niqqer bitch who knows her place, who recognizes that I am superior to her and who considers it to be a position of honor to be allowed to beg and grovel at my feet. When I read your post, all I could think was could this person really exist? Could the gods have been so kind as to allow us to connect through some means of time and destiny? So it is with this frame of mind that I am responding to your post. Like you, I am seeking just an initial encounter and for anything further, we will take it one day at a time.

I will be up front with you to ensure that we are clear on what MY desires and expectations are. I know that you have listed yours, but they are unimportant and matter little to me. You will do what I tell you to do or there is no need to proceed with this at all. That being said, I will pull your hair, slap your face, spit in your face and I will beat you with a belt on any part of your body that I see fit. I will beat you for no reason other than that is what I feel like doing and because it gives me pleasure. After I beat you, I am sure that my pussy will be soaking wet at which point I expect you to orally service me. Of course, there will no reciprocation. For my amusement, I may require you to fuck other people, or I may decide to keep you all to myself. I have not decided yet. But if I require you to fuck others, you will do so without any hesitation. I will verbally assault you and your name will be Niqqer Bitch most of the time. I will treat you cordially if we are out in public; however, behind closed doors you are to be subservient to me at all times. At times, I may require you to wear a collar and leach, I may treat you as furniture to sit on, prop my feet on or whatever and of course I will use you to do my cleaning. If we connect, I may ask to you to accompany me in my travels. So there you have it. If you wish to proceed and make contact with me under MY TERMS and conditions, I look forward to hearing from you. I agree with you that this is more of a mental fucking than a physical one. As I said, these are fantasies that I have suppressed for years. I have on occasion had opportunity "play" with paid escorts, but never have I had the real deal, which you sound like you could be.

If you wish to continue and see where this goes, please ad my email name to your IM and meet me online for a chat at 7PM on Friday night and we will go from there. I do hope that you are for real. I cannot tell you how excited I am at the prospects of connecting with you. I actually saw your ad a week ago and prepared this response, but did not send it.

I hope to hear from you.