Sub Ch. 02

Story Info
Her second meeting with you.
754 words
3.95
21.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pagen
Pagen
6 Followers

I stood there, bent over the couch, waiting for you next command.

"Go into the bathroom and bathe. But do not dry off." You said.

I quickly did as instructed, washing my sore ass well. As I washed, I noticed that my pussy was dripping wet and my clit was hard and sensitive. I washed all of the wetness away, leaving my body clean and prepared for your use.

I walked out of the bathroom and you were sitting on the couch, smoking.

"Come here and sit at my feet." You said. I walked over and sat between your feet as directed. I looked up at you from my position on the floor. You smiled at me and said, "You will now please me to make up for your earlier behavior."

"I want to please you My Lord." I said.

"Good. Do it." You commanded. I wondered briefly what I could do to please you. Then I knew. I slowly lowered my mouth to your soft cock. I let my tongue show you how much I wanted to please you and be in your good graces again.

While I was licking and sucking your dick, you said "Get on you knees." I did and this position allowed me to get closer your cock. I brought my hand up to caress your balls while my tongue bathed your hard dick.

You ran your hand down my back to my ass. You slapped my ass rather hard and then proceeded to finger my hole. I felt the lube on your finger and knew that my punishment was not over. You inserted one finger in my hole, making me moan with pleasure. I then felt a second lubed finger probing my ass.

"You like that, don't you?" I could only moan in agreement. "That is good because I love fucking your ass. I am going to make you my little anal slut."

Your fingers probed my opening as you spread your knees wider, giving me better access to you balls. My mouth left you engorged cock and trailed down to your balls. I reveled in the pleasure your fingers were giving me. Even after the punishing ass fuck I had just received from you, I longed to feel you cock violating my ass again. When you fuck my ass, I know that I am yours to dominate.

With these thoughts in my head, I took your balls in my mouth. I made sure to give them a thorough sucking. My hot mouth soon returned to your cock. I used my hand to pump your dick while my mouth sucked and my tongue flicked at the head. When you started to cum, I pulled you out of my mouth but you said "No, swallow it all, slut." I returned my mouth to your cock, waiting for this new experience. You placed your hand on the back of my head, forcing me to stay in place. I felt your hot cum squirt out and I tried not to gag. But, like a good slut, I swallowed it all.

"Lick me clean." I licked and sucked every drop from your spent member. When I was done, I did not remove my mouth, as you did not tell me to, I just laid my head in your lap, your soft cock resting in my mouth.

You leaned forward to have better access to my body. Your other hand began to probe around my slippery pussy until it found my sensitive clit. I moaned loudly as you rubbed and pinched my little bud. With your hands busy fingering my ass and the other stimulating my clit, I was brought to a swift, hard orgasm. My hips bucked and jerked with the spasms of my bliss, causing me to cry out. My ass contracted and squeezed your fingers rhythmically, my pussy contracted and pulsed and my clit throbbed. I panted and whimpered around your cock as my orgasm subsided. I collapsed in a heap, half on the floor and half in your lap. I felt drained and totally sated.

"Good slut." You praised as you leaned back on the couch. We rested, me with your cock in my mouth and you on the couch, recovering from our activities.

After a while you leaned over and kissed me deeply and said, "Now, my little sub, it is time to teach you a few things."

I knew it was time for me to learn more. I wondered what you had in mind for me...

Pagen
Pagen
6 Followers