Sub Genesis Day 01

Story Info
I enjoy my first day of being dominated.
1.3k words
4.23
11.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many stories begin with the phrase "It was a day like any other day". I'm delighted to say that this story isn't one of those; this story begins on day one of what looks to be a terrifically exciting adventure he is taking me on.

I'd been doing ok lately...a bit bored, a bit frustrated, but ok. Then he called me out. He'd been sitting back for some time, waiting for me to get here. He saw my boredom, my sense of helplessness, my bleak outlook at what would be the rest of my life. He snapped me up before I knew I needed it and showed me how to fit in his beautiful world.

So today has been terribly exciting. We've kept in contact via text since this morning. I have the day off; he's at work. He's given me various tasks to complete, all of which I've been delighted to perform. It provides me such pleasure knowing that I can please him, that he thinks of me throughout the day is balm to my soul. He's kind enough to have known my lack of personal motivation and has merely asked me to do the things I ought: clean my house, take my medications, eat a meal. The mere gracious act of his requesting my do those things have lifted them from mundane chores that I'd have skipped to these lovely acts of servitude I'm joyful to complete. He wants me to be healthy and happy and I love him for it.

This afternoon, as I was bringing clothes from my laundry room to my bedroom, my cell phone chirped a text tone. It said "drop everything you're doing and face your front hall wall, the one across from your front door. Put your hands on the wall, bending your body so that you're comfortable but also that your ass looks presentable. Leave your clothes on for now. Make no sounds, do not text back. Wait until further notice."

I immediately dropped my hamper of clothes and did as he asked. I'll admit, my pussy was already wet from the excitement of today, the arousal that comes from belonging to someone and being given lots of attention. I wondered how long I'd have to wait. Then I heard my front door open. I heard his voice! I wasn't expecting him today...in fact I wasn't sure when if ever he'd choose to be near me. I kept my eyes forward to the wall though. I sensed his powerful personhood behind me. His jeans rustled lightly as he walked toward me. I tipped my ass up just a bit to be a prettier picture for him.

I felt him come up behind me. Goosebumps prickled my arms as I heard his whisper in my ear, felt his warm breath on my exposed neck. "Don't make any sounds. Today I am being kind to take you when you didn't expect it. This won't happen often. But I wanted to check on my little sub to make sure she followed through with my expectations for her." As he was saying this, lightness descended on my heart as I realized what was about to happen. He slipped a satiny blindfold over my eyes. He stepped back from me a bit; my neck missing his warmth instantly. "Is she wearing a bra?" he asked, having stepped to my side, inspecting me. He tweaked my nipple. It felt so good and I had to bite my lip to avoid making a noise. "Very good," he said, "she has obeyed. Raise your arms above your head, sub." I did so, and he slowly inched my tank top off over my head. As the air hit my nipples, they tightened even more in anticipation. He threw my shirt to the side. "Put your hands back on the wall." He slowly ran his strong hands from my waist to my ribs, curving his way toward my breasts. My heartbeat quickened; I have never wanted anything more than to have this powerful man touch my tits. Right before his hands would have contacted my panting, expectant peaks, he withdrew, much to my chagrin. I inadvertently let out a small hiss of air, not having realized I'd been holding my breath. I heard his low chuckle behind me.

"I can't stay long, sweet one, so I'll have to keep this quick. You should know I'm very pleased with your obedience today, and to reward you, I will have my way with you." As he was saying this, he briskly stripped off my yoga pants and my thong. I stepped out of them and heard the crisp sounds of unzipping as he removed his jeans. I honestly have never been more turned on in my life! I imagined his long thick cock, pointing right at me, as I stood there, naked, blindfolded, and completely at his mercy.

He caressed my butt and my hips – none too gently – and he dipped his finger down my slit into my slick, waiting pussy. I felt the roughness of his calloused finger tip as it entered me. It was as if my entire body had been taken over by a dazzling light energy, all focused on his one finger tip inside my tight pussy. I couldn't help it: I came. He had touched me one time and my cunt was clamping onto his finger like it never wanted to let go. As I shook with the silent orgasm, he said "We'll discuss the consequences for orgasms without my permission later. For now, we will continue." He removed his finger from my hole, which was none too happy about it, but almost as quickly as his finger was gone, his dick was in me. My head came back as he pulled on my pony tail and began fucking me from behind. I was grateful to be leaning on the wall...after my orgasm and now this hard, fast pounding, I am sure my legs alone couldn't have held me up. I kept feeling his cock slide in and out of me. I was overwhelmed with the exquisite feeling of getting fucked by his huge rod, the delight of belonging to him, and I was actually starting to get dizzy. But his powerful thrusts kept going, and I swear I felt him getting even bigger as he relentlessly took my pussy exactly as he wanted it. I was silently sobbing as he continued his rhythm, grunting syllables at me one thrust at a time. "You. Are. Mine. Now. This. Cunt. Is. Mine. This. Ass. Is. Mine. This. Mouth. Is. Mine."

Suddenly, he let my hair go, my head flopping to the front as he disconnected from my pussy. He turned me around, tapping my shoulders, sending me weakly to my knees as he approached. His shaft coming toward me, white with my juices, looked huge! Some of the fog cleared as I began to get nervous. I hate the way I taste, and I also hate the taste of cum! How was I going to get that huge cock in my mouth without gagging, much less taste myself on it? He sensed this and said "I know you don't like the taste of your own pussy and maybe not even cum. But you will take my dick in your mouth now and you will love it because it brings me pleasure." And without asking, he shoved his cock in my mouth. As it made contact with my tongue, my nerves cleared and I relaxed. I found I loved the taste of myself in my mouth. I was so wet because of him and now I got to lick it off his huge rod. I gratefully sucked as much of his cock into my mouth as I could and as he blew his load down my throat, I couldn't have been happier to have had one hell of a first day being owned.