Sub Husband Gets Her Ready

Story Info
Dom wife rewards sub husband before a date with her lover.
1.2k words
4.1
80.4k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LottaLove
LottaLove
82 Followers

"Mmmm, you like that?" asked Sandra as she lay across me on the bad, her hand playing with my cock.

"Yes," I said quietly.

"Mmm, I know you do. I can feel you getting hard." Said Sandra. "You love it when I take charge don't you?"

"Yes, I love it..." I said, feeling a wave of pleasure as she continued to stroke my cock.

"Yeah. You'd do anything to please me. You love to obey me." Sandra purred.

"Yes," I whispered.

"No, tell me," said Sandra, "tell me how you love to obey me."

"Oh, I love it when you take charge." I said "I'll do anything you say."

"Mm, it felt good to admit that didn't it? It felt pretty sexy..."

"Yes, it felt sexy, it felt real... uh... submissive..." I gasped as she began to stroke my cock harder.

"And that's what gets you off isn't it? Being my submissive little slut boy. It turns me on too, knowing that'll you'll do anything I say, knowing that you're my slave..." Sandra took her hand off my cock, rubbed her cunt and put her wet fingers into her mouth, "mmm, I really need to get fucked, Mark."

"Uh, baby, I could... ah..." I began.

"Oh, you want to fuck me?" Sandra laughed.

"Come on, Mark. You know I need a big cock to please me. Your little pee pee is just too small, baby." She said with a fake pout, "I'm going to have to go out and get a good fucking."

I must've looked a bit crestfallen because she sat up and said "But I'll let you use your toy. Would you like that?"

"Yes. Thank you." I sighed, a little disappointed.

Sandra went to the chest of drawers near the bed. Opening the top drawer she took out a Fleshlight and some lube.

She smeared some of the lube over my cock. "This feels pretty good doesn't it?" she asked as she pushed the Fleshlight onto my cock and began to pump up and down.

"Uh, yeah. It feels good." I admitted.

"Mmm, this is your reward for being a good slave. I want you to hurry up and cum. I've got to go out and get fucked..." said Sandra gently.

"Oh yes, baby." I said and began to pump my hips into the device. I really needed to cum.

"Yes, that's right" said Sandra, "be a good boy and cum for me. I want you to cum, and it feels so good to please me doesn't it?"

"Yes. It feels good." I panted "I want... uh... to please you..."

"You love to obey me... it feels good to obey..."

"Yeah... feels good... to obey..."

"You'll do anything I ask you to..."

"Yes, baby, anything... anything..."

"OK, I'm now giving you permission to cum, Mark. I want you to cum for me. Cum for me and show me how much you love me."

"I ugh, uh... I'm cummming!" I yelled as I exploded into the Fleshlight.

"Oh! What a good boy!" Sandra cooed. "That's a lot of cum."

Sandra got up and handed me some wet wipes. I lay on the bed panting and cleaning my cock.

"Mark, you've been such a good boy. You're becoming a wonderful submissive husband. For your good behavior I want to give you a present." Sandra said picking up a small paper bag.

"Close your eyes" she said. I did and felt her putting something plastic onto my cock and balls.

"Ok, open them." Said Sandra, and I looked down to see a sort of plastic tube with a little padlock encasing my junk.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Oh, baby, it's a chastity device. It stop your little pee pee from getting hard. The only way to take it off is with this," said Sandra, holding a little key on a gold chain around her neck. "This way I'll have complete control over your orgasms."

"But, baby," I said, panicking a little, "you already control my orgasms. I never jerk off without your permission."

"Oh, I know," said Sandra, sitting down on the bed next to me, "but you must be tempted. And you always wake up with a boner. What if you had a wet dream during the night? This way we can make sure that you only cum if and when I let you."

"But, baby..." I said.

"Now Mark, don't whine. You know I only do what's best for you." Said Sandra sternly, "You want to please me don't you?"

"Yes, I want to please you." I grumbled.

"Good." She said in a way I knew the matter was settled. "Now come eat mama's pussy."

She lay back in bed with her legs spread wide. I began to lick her cunt.

"Mmmm, yeah. That's right." Sandra purred. "Oh Mark, you're making me so happy. You're becoming such a good... submissive husband.

Look at you... Your pee pee locked up... licking your wife's pussy so she can go fuck another man.

Remember when we first got married? Oh, you were so... fucking... vanilla... uh, it took me months to... to break you in...

You used to fight against doing anything... uh... anything even slightly kinky...

Isn't... this better? Uh... Giving in to your true submissive side? Being my obedient little slut boy?"

"Yes, baby. I love it." I said from between her thighs.

"Mmm, I know you do..." said Sandra as she pulled my face into her cunt. "That chastity device is gonna make you so horny, baby... uh, you're gonna love it...

Soon... you'll be so horny... you'll do anything... oh... anything...

I've got so many naughty... things I'm... gonna make you do... uh... and you won't resist... ah... you'll never resists... cos it'll feel so good... you'll love being my submissive... little bitch...

Yeah...Get in there, baby... get me ready for a real man's cock.

Uh, I can't wait to get fucked tonight. I love taking a stranger's big cock... uh... I always cum so hard...

Tell me you want that."

"I want you to cum a lot tonight" I replied.

"Ungh...and my lover... do you want... uh... do you want him to cum too?"

I hesitated. "Ah, yeah... I hope he cums too..." I said, a little unconvincingly.

"Oh, baby..." sighed Sandra "...don't be jealous... don't be jealous, baby... uh... you know I love you... it's just... your cock's too... too small... ugh... you know I need a big cock to... uh... to please me...

You can't... can't compete with a real man's cock... just be happy... uh... being my little slut boy... oh... being my submissive... little slut boy..."

"Yeah, baby." I said "I just want to make you happy."

"Oh, you are... you are..." gasped Sandra. "You're gonna... make me... cum... Oh, I'm cumming... Mark... I'm... cummming!!"

Her hand gripped the back of my head and I felt her quiver as she came.

"Oh, you're such a good boy" she sighed. "Now, help me get dressed."

I put her bra on. Then I got some frilly knickers out of the drawer. "No panties tonight, Mark" she said, so I put them away.

Finally I slipped her little red dress over her. "how do I look?" She asked.

"You look great." I replied.

"OK, well I'm off." She said heading for the door. "Don't wait up for me."

LottaLove
LottaLove
82 Followers