Sub mate

Story Info
Fantasy comes true for a good sub.
1.9k words
4.15
17.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers

She was such a good sub. It had taken awhile to train her but it was so worth it. A lot of gentle persuasion followed by persistent training. The first time she learned about control it made her angry. I wouldn't let her cum. Brought her to the edge and let her down repeatedly until she couldn't stand it. I could feel her desperation and told her to say please. She didn't want to but was held there dripping and aching until she knew she had to and did. She was so pissed off by that time, it actually took quite a bit to make her cum. How exciting!

When I made her cum she came so hard her whole body spasmed, she cried out, screamed and completely lost control. She fell to sleep shortly after and wanted more when she woke. This time I quickly gave her orgasm, fucked her and we went about our day. That night I knew what she wanted but I gave her the same as I gave her in the morning. She wanted it again the following morning and again I gave her a very basic fucking.

That next night she showed again what she really wanted. I began using my tongue and bringing her right to a basic orgasm, stopping just at the edge she let out a gasped "yes" and begin squirming, showing me how much she wanted that. I held her wrists and brought her to the edge again and again, each time letting her back down sometimes slowly, sometimes crashing hard and fast. She writhed and wriggled. She gasped and moaned and I knew then what a wonderful sub she would make.

I had brought her to the edge so many times, with both tongue and cock that I could barely stand it before I let her slide slowly and completely down on me and ride it to completion. I thought she would never stop cumming. And as I emptied into her I thought the same for me. She again fell asleep nearly immediately. When she woke, it was a Saturday, she woke with her hands tied.

Once again I led her through hours on the edge. This time, with her hands tied, she was a little more nervous, took a little longer each time to reach the edge and fell off a little more sharply. This had the effect of causing her to reach an even higher peak. I used a few extra tricks to bring her down. A couple times spanking her, a couple times I talked her down very slowly telling her what I would do to her next but not touching her. This had the effect of making her want to all the more but without the touch being unable to.

It was Saturday afternoon before she came and this one was one for the record books. I was so completely turned on by then that after I came - like fireworks - I fell asleep with her. We woke in early evening.

After that weekend she wanted it this way every time. I would add a new twist here and there each time increasing the control and increasing the time she spent in submission to me. Then her training began.

She was certainly a beautiful woman. Constantly being hit on. As the training went on she admitted that she had often considered the offers given to her. They were flattering and she hadn't been fully fulfilled until the one night I made her say please. She told me often how she couldn't believe she was really a sub. The few friends she told about her new life couldn't believe it either. She's a confident professional woman in the office, assertive to the point of being aggressive. Definitely not the type anyone associates with submission.

Once she became my sub, however, she became free to open up and tell me all the thoughts she had kept to herself previously. I told her a fantasy I had for sharing her with another man. She admitted to often wanting two men but didn't believe it possible. She said most guys won't do that. I told her then that any guy will take sex - especially with someone as attractive as she. That they are used to having to give something emotionally in exchange, but if it's clear from the beginning that they do not have to they will take sex in a minute.

It's getting them to believe that they don't have to give anything emotionally that is the difficult part. Women have trained them not to believe them when they say all they want is sex. It's simply not true. Women always want something for what they give up. The only exception is a situation like ours where we can find a man, make clear to him the boundaries and then show him that we mean it. I think she wasn't sure if I meant it.

I ran an ad and as responses began rolling in, I sifted through some likely ones and brought them to her attention one night as I had her tied to a chair. She was insatiable that night. I had her take over the ad. I talked to her about what the guys would want, the things they would say, the things they would try to get her to do. Nearly without exception I was correct. They wanted her to come over right now. They wanted pictures. They wanted to do her first, then try it with me. They would ask if she was for real, they would send her pictures of their dick, they would send their phone number, they would ask numerous personal questions trying to find out who she was. She was ready for all of this. Finally we narrowed it down to just a couple. One was obviously nervous but seemed like the best candidate. After writing back and forth a few times, we agreed he was the one.

She met him at a little café I was at a nearby table. He was shy, especially when he saw how attractive she really was. It was a little awkward for her but I had prepared her for that too. After ordering something to drink and just a little small talk, she asked him if he liked what he saw. He couldn't say yes fast enough. She asked him if he was willing to try this. He said yes a little more slowly this time. She reaffirmed with him that she was with me and would stay that way but that she would like to have him. He agreed and they made a date for Friday night.

He arrived just on time, dressed nicely, and clearly nervous. She had on the short schoolgirl skirt she had sent him a picture of and it rode up her ass. A button up shirt with no bra completed her outfit. She wore sandals. I greeted him with her by the side just as we'd planned. I brought him to the couch to sit and she went to get a beer for him. As I had told her ahead of time, she took nearly 10 minutes getting the beer. I told him I was glad he came, told him what a hot babe I thought she was, and how much I love seeing her get everything she wants.

He agreed. With everything. When she brought the beer back for him, already opened, she sat between us. He sipped his beer and she asked about his day and his week. I leaned into her and told her I thought he would really like it if she began by rubbing his crotch. He was hard as soon as her hand was placed there and barely stroked. He had on slacks and I told her where as those aren't nearly as discomfortable as jeans, they can still be awful constricting on a raging hard on.

She took the cue, unzipped and unbuttoned him and pulled him out to the air as quickly as she could. I could tell she was getting hotter and I reached over and unbuttoned two more buttons on her blouse. Her nipples were hard and straining against the material and I took one between my fingers. Tom saw this and his cock jumped. I motioned to him to take the other nipple and he did so. I unbuttoned her blouse two more buttons and he took her entire breast in his hand or as much as he could fit anyway as hers are rather well formed.

She reached back to me, unbuttoned and unzipped me and leaned back with mostly closed eyes enjoying a cock in each hand. Tom's hand went down between her legs and as his fingers rubbed across her we could both hear how wet she was. I told her then I thought he needed to be sucked off. She immediately leaned over and took him - all of him into her mouth. It was so sudden he half moaned and half gasped. She went at him like she'd never have another.

She never let me go and just watching her take his cock in her mouth turned me on as much as I'd ever been. I moved her hips over and slammed into her from behind. She'd been getting a rhythm on him and every time she started down I slammed into her from behind again. It was more than he could stand and he came within minutes. I told her to bring her new friend and we walked to the bedroom. She brought him, leading him in by his penis. He was already hard again.

As we had already talked about, she stripped him slowly. Keeping her mouth or her hand on him. She led him down onto the bed, unbuttoned the rest of the buttons on her shirt, knelt above his waist and placed her pussy on to the underside of his dick pinning it to his waist. She asked him if he wanted to fuck her. He gulped a yes. She turned, lifted her skirt, and asked if he wanted to fuck her ass. This time he said "oh god yes.!"

She lifted up, freeing his cock, and impaled herself in one swift sudden movement. It made her cry out and he did with her. She was turned with her ass to him and she pushed his knees apart. She hiked her skirt up onto her waist so he could see her clearly and I moved in to kiss her lips and tease them with my tongue. She was moving in a firm fast rhythm and as I moved onto her tits she began moaning in time with the rhythm. He had his hands on her ass and was moaning with her. I pushed her back into him and sucked her clit into my mouth. She barely had time to push back and forth five or six times before she came, bouncing and crying out.

I made her stop quickly so he wouldn't come, picked her up off of him and impaled her back onto him through her anus. I leaned her back and fucked her as hard as I ever have. She was coming in wave after wave, he was crying out and I couldn't stop but shoot all over into her. Like a good sub, she cleaned him thoroughly, he came once more from her ministrations, and she curled up next to him and between us and we all dozed. Later we had a nice supper, made much better talk and promised to do it again soon.

arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers