Sub-Miss Ch. 04

Story Info
Punisment continues for housewife.
3.3k words
4.35
56.4k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fishnet
Fishnet
33 Followers

Chpater 4: Work at the club

I sat in nervous anticipation, as two men in my office constantly watched my every move. One, Carl, had fucked me in every way imaginable, last night and was still unsure why I allowed him to, after years of rejection. The other, my boss Paul, was going to fuck me today after work. Both of them owed it all to Lonny, my master.

I had misbehaved, and not told Lonny that my husband wasn't going to be home one night. I knew I was supposed to call him, but I was too tired. Now I know what tired is, this would be my second day of punishment, I had learned my lesson, never again would I disobey!

Paul called me at my desk, just before lunch time. "I can't wait." He breathed. "Leave at lunch time and drive to my place, I'll clear it with the boss." He said with a chuckle. "Park in the car port out back and wait there, I need to make a stop." He said, as I tried to imagine what he might be picking up. I knew it wouldn't be good for me!

I called Lonny's number and told him of the change of plans, and got more details of where I was to dance that night. He gave me the directions to a Mr. B's strip joint out on the edge of town, near the expressway.

I had to be there by 9, and my outfit would be waiting for me. I was sure that my outfit would be very small and revealing! I glanced over at Carl, then got up to cover my computer and lock my desk.

When I turned around he was right there, waiting. "You're not coming back today?" He asked. I shook my head no. "How much would it cost me to get you to come to my house and let me fuck you again?" He wanted to know. I smiled and told him.

"That was a special, yesterday only, sale is over." He looked a little disappointed. "Will you tell me when you're on sale again?" He asked. I shook my head and said. "Afraid I can't or everybody would want in on it."

He nodded and then grinned. "Well, it isn't a total loss, I got some free passes to that new strip club, I'm taking a few of the guys from work!" I almost fell over as he told me the name of the club and how to get there, Mr. B's!

I said my goodbys and left, defeated. Lonny was still twisting the knife in my back, he wanted me to suffer for my misdeed!

I blindly drove to Paul's house, parking where he had told me then waited. He arrived 20 minutes later, with a small bag. Leading me in the house, he pointed to a small room, telling me to strip all my clothes off in there. I did as he ordered, and waited for him to return. He walked in and studied my body for several minutes, before motioning me to follow him. He led me through the house, unconcerned by the open curtains.

He led me into a narrow hall with a drape hung on a side wall, and a shinny material on the other. After he left, I realized it was a movie screen, I was on stage of his home entertainment area!

The curtains opened, music started playing, and a bright light came on, blinding me. I couldn't see if there was anybody watching me, or if there might be hundreds! I heard Paul yell for me to dance to the music, I needed the practice.

I guess Lonny had told him of my night job. I tried to dance as seductively as I knew how, as I showed my body to my audience. It was kind of erotic to be flashing Paul and maybe some other guys, while nobody touched or told me what to do. I stopped dancing when the music ended.

"Come here Cindy." Paul said, as calmly as he might ask me to walk into his office to look at a report. I carefully stepped down from the stage as I shielded my eyes from the light. When I was in front of his chair, he patted the over sized arm rests. "Stand on these and give me a private lap dance!" He said with a leer.

I managed to get up on the chair, with my legs widely spread, exposing my pussy to his eager eyes. I was undulating my hips in his face, when he cupped my ass cheeks and pulled my crotch to his mouth! I almost fell, when his tongue raked across my clit!

I reached behind him to hold the back of the chair, to help steady myself as he munched on my snatch. I was ready to come when he pushed me back and pulled my tits to his hungry mouth. My nipples were already erect when he nibbled and sucked them. I was again approaching an orgasm, when he quit. I moaned for relief, as he slid out from under my spread legs.

"Stay right there." Was all he said as he removed his clothes. He stood in the seat of the chair and pressed my ass down to where he could get his dick into me.

There I was, crouching down on this chair, with my feet wide apart, precariously balanced on the arms as Paul, my boss, fucked me like a madman! I came once before he came, and thought I might have another until he pulled out and dropped into the next chair.

"Come here and suck my dick." Was his simple command, which I quickly complied with. Amazingly, his dick was the first uncircumcised dick I had ever seen in real life, even with all the men who had fucked me lately!

I pulled back his foreskin and licked and sucked the head clean. One thing I noticed right away, was that with the extra skin, it seemed bigger when I tried to deep throat him. I managed to get it all down my throat and get him hard again.

Next, he bent me over the arm of the chair and greased my anus! I knew it was useless to complain, and awaited my fate.

Paul was very gentle as he pushed his dick into my ass. I wasn't experiencing any pain this time, as my anus spread gently, allowing his dick to fill my rectum!

When he had me fully pierced, he pulled back, then forward slowly once, then he began fucking my ass hard! My hips were pounded into the arm of the chair as he drove his dick deep into my ass! I had my first anal orgasm as he vigorously fucked my wide open butt! When he came a short time later, he collapsed to the floor, leaning against the next chair.

I turned to look at him as he panted, trying to regain his breath. "That was great!" He gasped. "Lets go shower, we have all afternoon."

I wasn't sure how much he was entitled to for his fifty dollars, but I would allow him some leeway, since he was my boss. We showered in his master bathroom, then he took me to his bed. I objected to soiling his marital bed, which caused him to laugh.

"Don't worry about my wife, she is 'very' understanding." Was all he said as we snuggled under the sheets. We actually slept for a couple of hours, before I was again prodded by his stiff dick!

After a quick missionary fuck and a blow job, he said. "Get cleaned up, and I will take you to the club." I glanced at the clock, it was only five.

When I started to object, he just said. "Do as you're told, don't argue." I was sure I didn't want any additional punishment, so I got ready.

Arriving at the strip club at six o'clock, it was almost deserted. Mr. B was there along with the bartender, and two bouncers. I was introduced to everyone, then led to the dressing room, to change. Change was hardly the word, strip and place extremely small patches of cloth at critical areas was more like it!

When I was properly dressed, I was put up on stage as the five men got drinks and watched. They were very vocal about discussing my style, which they hated. I received instructions from them all, but mainly from Mr. B.

I actually started to enjoy displaying myself, until I realized that later this bar would be filled with drunk horny men, demanding that I take it off! Worst yet, Carl and some of the other guys from work would be there, watching!

When they were finally satisfied with my basic training, I was invited to join them for a drink. Mr. B told me the rules about not letting anyone touch me, how I couldn't touch them, with my hands anyway.

He then had me preform lap dances for the bartender and bouncers as he watched. They all tried to fondle me as I danced, while Mr. B gave advice on how to stop them, without losing out on my tips.

Mr. B, finally decided I was trained as best he could do on such short notice, and told me to remove all my clothing. I knew what was about to happen, I was going to pay for my lessons!

My first assignment was to suck every stiff dick in the bar. As I went from one to the next, I was being constantly pawed and pinched. I swallowed all five loads, without spilling a drop. I was then placed over the back of a lap dance chair, for the main course!

Five times, a hard dick pierced my pussy lips and pounded itself deep inside my body. I had several orgasms, starting when the first sticky dick was brought to my face to be licked clean!

It was at this point, that I realized that I had turned into a slut! I wanted to be used by men for their pleasure, that was my pleasure!

Finally, I was sent to a shower in the back of the bar, to get cleaned up. I was dressed in my outfit, applying my make up, when the first of the other girls started showing up at eight. It was obvious that I was the oldest dancer there. The next oldest couldn't have been over twenty two, and the youngest looked to be about twelve! I later learned she had just turned eighteen.

I was kidded about my age, but they all seemed friendly and we got along real good. I guess being almost completely naked together brings out a feeling of comradery. They joked with each other and gave some ideas for extracting more tips from the men.

We were scheduled to go out two at a time to strip, I was in the second pair. I was very nervous, as I heard the crowd noises started to pick up as the bar filled! After we danced, we returned back stage, only long enough to get on our skimpy outfits.

We were then expected to preform lap dances for whoever was willing to pay. Maybe Carl and the guys from my office had decided not to come, I wasn't very hopeful though.

When I stepped out on stage, I knew they were there, yelling my name! With the bright stage lights, I didn't actually see anybody from the office, but I heard them! I had been introduced as Sabrina, but now the whole bar started chanting my real name!

"Cindy, take it off!" "Show us your tits, Cindy!" And several even coarser things were thrown my way. I concentrated on my routine, and tried to ignore the taunts from the crowd. When I was totally nude, I heard Carl yell out loud and clear. "I fucked that slut, last night!" "You still sore, Cindy?"

I calmly scooped up my clothing and stepped back stage to dress. Mr. B stopped over to talk to me, warning me to be careful, since everyone seemed to know me. I assured him that I would like nothing more than to keep them all from touching me. He patted my ass as he hurried off. I took a deep breath and walked out into the main part of the bar.

I almost ran right into Jeff, the mail clerk from work! He had been working for us only a few months, straight from college. I heard Paul mention that Jeff was due to move up in the company any time now. Tonight, I think he had plans to move in on me, as he held a wad of bills!

"Cindy, you're hot!" He bubbled. "Dance for me ... ah, please." I was taken aback by his politeness, but Mr B wasn't. He quoted the prices and took the money, pushing me toward the padded seats in the back. Jeff seated himself and anxiously awaited his dance. I couldn't believe that I was about to flaunt and gyrate my nearly naked pussy inches from this boy's nose!

That is exactly what I did do though, as he grinned and commented on my dancing. He pressed his face to my mound, whenever I came close enough. I made sure to get close quite often, and enjoyed feeling his nose, chin and even mouth work on my steaming sex! He gratefully gave me a twenty dollar tip, when his time was up.

Carl was standing there, waiting. "I should have had you dance last night, I could have saved myself some money." He said as he sat in the chair beside Jeff. "Get over here and shake that twat for me, Cindy honey!" He waggled his tongue after he said that, being his normally gross self. I didn't allow Carl as much access to my crotch, but still allowed him some, to get a tip! I managed to sneak back stage to freshen up, since my dancing had caused my pussy to drip juices!

I was touching up my make up, when Mr. B walked in. He motioned me over to him and said. "After your next strip, go directly to the room behind the bar marked 'Private', you will be told what to do.

I was worried, and asked the other girls if they had ever been sent to that room. They all said that I must be special, since someone paid a lot of money to use the private room. I was told that I could make a lot of money in there, if I put out!

I was nervous as I danced my next shift, and didn't hardly notice my name being called out that time. I was sorry, when the time for my dance was over, and slowly walked to the private room. The bartender smiled at me as I walked by him naked, remembering this afternoon of sex probably.

I walked slowly into the room, and stepped up on the small stage in the center where the lights were the brightest. Music from the bar was playing in here, and there was a single 'pussy rail' in the center of the stage.

"Dance!" Was all I heard from somewhere in the darkened room. I started gyrating and sliding my crotch up and down the rail as I smiled my sexy 'fuck me' smile. When the music changed, I knew the session was over. I continued to dance, I hadn't been told to stop yet.

"Come here." The voice said. I walked slowly to where I heard the voice, to find a stranger, and Lonny! Standing, he kissed my cheek.

"You are forgiven my sweet." He said softly, in my ear. "I missed your routine the first time, so wanted a special showing." He motioned to his companion. "Bill here, will drive us back into town, but first he needs a blow job." I could see his trousers were really bulged up from his erection!

I started to reach for him, then stopped. Looking to Lonny, I asked. "Master, is it your wish that I suck this man's dick?"

With a nod, I lowered myself to the task. Soon, Bill was pounding his dick deep down my throat as I massaged his balls! I swallowed his load and licked him clean, before carefully returning his dick inside his pants and zipping up for him.

"She is quite thorough, Lonny." Said Bill. "I like her a lot, can I rent her?" My eyes opened wide as he said that. Lonny chuckled, and shook his head.

"Sorry Bill, she is in training." Then as an after thought he said. "But, I see no reason why you couldn't use her in the back seat, while I drive."

Bill agreed, but I was concerned by the formality of their conversation. What did Lonny mean, 'in training'? I thought I was just his personal slut. What was I being trained for? For whom? Lonny had threatened to sell my once, but I thought he was just kidding! I needed to find some answers to these questions, when I got Lonny alone.

The ride to Paul's to get my car was about what I expected. Bill fucked my pussy, I sucked his dick, he fucked my pussy again. Before he came again, he switched, and reamed my asshole! I was wiping Bill and myself clean with tissues, as we pulled into the yard. I was pulled, stark naked from the car, and without a word of thanks, Bill got in his car and drove away.

Lonny calmly led me inside the house and to a bathroom, telling me to shower then join him in the basement. I am pleased to see a change of clothing for me, although there are no panties to be found!

I used the make up in the medicine chest to fix myself up as best I could, then went to find Lonny.

He was sitting in the entertainment area, with Paul, watching a video. I was only mildly surprised to see it was of me as I danced on stage at Mr B's. I took a seat beside Lonny on the love seat, and watched the video quietly.

When it was over, Paul turned up the lights and looked at me. "Cindy, you danced very nicely." I nodded, waiting to see where this was going. "I think I might like to see you dance every Friday afternoon, at work."

I think I stopped breathing for a moment, as I thought about what he had just said to me! I turned slowly, to look at Lonny, to see if I would again be used by another man, like my neighbor John. Lonny smiled at me, before talking to my boss, Paul.

"Well Paul, I asked you to help me punish Cindy, and we have completed that." He took a drink of his beer, before continuing. "But, on the other hand, she is your employee." "And as such, she would be required to do certain things for you, like work overtime." "If you were willing to pay ... oh, I don't know ... maybe fifty dollars, I think something could be arranged."

I knew my fate was sealed now, Paul could easily afford to pay fifty dollars. Hell, he would probably take the money from petty cash, and make me give him a receipt!

Details were worked out, Paul would supply the outfits, I would supply the music and pussy! My social calendar was getting a little busy. If this kept up, I would have a date every day of the week! After the men finished their drinks, Lonny and I left, going to my house in my car. When we got there, Lonny warned me to remember to always notify him if Richard was going to be away. I swore I would never make that mistake again, and I meant it!

Lonny told me I could have the rest of the night off. It was almost two in the morning, and Richard was due in at noon. I dropped into bed and slept til almost ten o'clock. I took a hot shower and attempted to change back into the mildly submissive wife Richard expected to find when he got home.

Fishnet
Fishnet
33 Followers