Sub-Miss Ch. 05

Story Info
A new job, same duties.
4.9k words
4.49
39k
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fishnet
Fishnet
33 Followers

Driving home from work, I'm startled by my cellular phone ringing in my purse. I'm more than a little surprised to hear my master’s voice.

"Slave, are you naked?" Lonny asks me.

"No." I say. "For gods sake, I'm driving through downtown!" I explained.

“Good.” “Drive to 1855 Parker Street, and pull in the garage.” “Get out of your car and close the garage door.” He gave me directions, as I blindly obeyed his instructions.

I was wondering why he called, since my husband wasn’t out of town this evening. I have been punished recently, for not telling him when Richard is away for the evening. This must be something special. I knew there were probably several horny men waiting at the house. At least I hoped so! My nipples were already stiff when Lonny started talking again.

“When the garage door is closed, strip right there.” “Stand with your back to the entry door and knock.” “You will be told what to do ... obey.” He said, then hung up the phone.

I locate the house easily, and I’m not surprised to see the garage door open, on an empty garage, I pull in and kill the engine. As I close the automatic door, I look around at how clean the garage is, this house must be for sale, to get the garage this barren.

With one last glance at the two uncovered windows, I quickly strip, laying my clothes on the hood of my car. I stand facing away from the door, and with a shiver of sexual excitement, I knock.

Almost at once the door opens, and a man orders me to remain still. I am blind folded, then directed to turn around and enter the house. I am led through the house, which echoes from the lack of furniture, to what I think must be the living room. I am turned from the brightness of the window, that I can barely detect through my blindfold. I wonder if there are anything hanging over the front window, probably not. This causes me to shiver, thinking that I might be on display to any people passing by!

“Lean over the table in front of you.” The voice orders. I lean down, feeling the cold surface of a counter top against my hips and belly. I feel restraints being tied to my legs, holding them spread widely. My hands are tied wide apart, but loosely, with my head hanging over the other side.

I realize two things, first this is a counter open on both sides, like a breakfast bar. And, from the coldness on my shoulders and hips, I’m sure my tits are hanging down in a sink!

I would like to see this, since the height is lower than most bars, and much lower than any sink I’ve ever seen. Maybe midgets live here (another shiver), or more likely they have a sunken kitchen. Either way, I would like to see!

As soon as I’m secured, I hear zippers and rustling of clothes, I guess the party is starting! One finger prods my pussy, quickly followed by a stiff dick! My face is lifted, and a dick is pushed to my lips, which I start sucking wildly! The man in my cunt reaches forward and rubs my nipples hard, causing me to moan around the dick in my mouth.

I have my first orgasm before the guy in my pussy shoots his load. When he pulls out, the voice mentions that I need to be cleaned. I feel someone reach in to the sink, nudging my tits lightly. I hear water running, filling the sink. I get even hotter, as the warm water spreads over the hard nipples and up the sides of my breasts!

I feel then bobbing in the water, as the guy in my mouth spews his come down my throat! A washcloth is soaked in the sink, then my crotch gets a quick washing. A stiff dick is soon buried in my cunt once again, and the spent one is brought to my mouth!

This seemed to be the pattern, with about six guys fucking me first, then having me lick their dicks clean afterward. They move away from me and start talking about something, I overhear mention of ‘bids’ and ‘transportation costs’, but nothing else.

I then hear the front door opening and closing a few times, and imagined that the party was breaking up. I reconsidered my opinion when I felt a stiff dick rubbing against my well-used pussy!

He didn’t try to slide in to my steaming, gaping, slut hole! Instead, I felt a greased thumb plumb my ass hole! His dick quickly followed, and once again my poor anus was getting a hard fucking! Three different men pounded their dicks up my ass, before I was released from my bonds.

I was pushed back in to the garage, my tits still wet from the sink. I’m ordered to get in my car before I removing my blindfold. I hear the garage door start opening at the same time! I scramble into my car before I can be seen by someone walking by the house!

Cowering in the seat, I remove my blindfold. My clothing is no longer on the hood of the car! I feel a sheet of paper under me on the seat. I lift my ass, and pull out a note with come smears on it!

My clothes were in the trunk and I was to drive home ... naked! I was mortified, it was full daylight with rush hour just beginning!

Slumping low in my seat, I backed into the street, to start my perilous journey home. I managed to drive while peering over the dashboard, keeping my body hidden from most everybody. A couple of truck drivers blew their air horns as I passed them, leading me to believe they got a good look at me crouched in the car!

Darkness was gathering as I approached my house, I was sure that I wouldn’t be seen now that I was so close. I almost pulled into the driveway, until I spotted my husband’s car parked in the garage, with the door open! I jerked the wheel, just in time to continue past the driveway and go around the block.

I saw my husband squatting beside his car, vacuuming it out! I was panicked now, how could I get inside the garage as long as he was there? I needed to find a safe place to get dressed! Damn, Lonny had really put me in a jam this time!

I was still trying to decide what to do, when my cell phone rang! It was Richard, he wanted to go out for dinner, asking when I would be home. I lied, telling him I was still on the expressway, fifteen minutes away. He told me he would be in the garage cleaning out his car while he waited.

I was stuck, big time! I couldn’t get in the garage and get at my clothes in my trunk while he was in the garage. I knew I would need to stop somewhere else, someplace private!

I headed to the nearby park and was happy to see it almost deserted. Just two joggers, and they were both heading out on to the wooded track. I stopped at the far end of the parking area, near some bushes where the lights weren’t as bright.

Releasing the trunk, I looked around quickly then ran to the trunk. Thankfully, my clothes were there! I grabbed them, slammed the trunk and spun around to get back in the car. I almost knocked over an elderly man standing right behind me!

“Jesus!” I yelled. “What are you doing sneaking up on me?”

“Sorry Miss, I just wanted to get a good look at you.” He said, as he leered at my nakedness! I had forgotten my condition in my fright.

I turned away from him, and started to pull on my clothes. He rubbed my ass before I could pull up my pants, and pinched my tits, as I snapped my bra around myself.

“Leave me alone!” I scolded him, as I slapped his hands away.

“Now, now, ABC 386, don’t be so unfriendly.” He said, with a sinister smile. Grabbing me and pulling me towards him. I was confused, until he pointed to my license plate. He threatened to report me for public nudity. I knew of only one thing that I could do to change his mind.

“O.K., hurry, get in the car.” He was quick to comply and quicker to pull his hardening dick out for me!

I wasted no time getting to work, sucking his dick into my mouth and fondling his hairy balls! Soon, he was spurting his come in my mouth which I swallowed without a thought.

“Now, get out of my car.” I ordered, while wiping my mouth and face clean.

“Sure, I’ll get out.” “But, I know you’re from around here, I’ll find you again.” “Goodbye, and thank you.” He said, as he opened the door and got out.

I checked my make-up in the mirror, then tore out of the parking lot heading for home. I pulled in the garage, surprised not to see my husband. Damn, I could have came straight home, and not had to suck that old man in the park!

Shit! In my haste, I had driven straight home from the park! The old guy had probably watched me pull onto this street! Hell, at this rate I would be getting fucked by half the state by the end of the year!

I ran in the house, straight to the bathroom to wash and fix my make-up. Richard called to me, saying it was getting late, so he was ordering Chinese delivered. I agreed and told him I would grab a quick shower while we waited.

I walked out in my robe, with a towel wrapped around my wet hair. Richard motioned me to the living room and handed me a box. Inside was an oriental gown of silk. “Put it on.” He said as he pulled my robe down off my shoulders. I undid the sash, allowing it to drop to the floor.

Standing there naked seemed the most natural thing, as Richard admired my body. I slipped the gown over my head, noticing that it was quite short. I also noted that the front had a deeply scooped neckline, and was loose enough to show most of my breasts. If I leaned forward even slightly, my tits would be fully exposed to view!

“Very nice.” Said Richard as he seated himself in his recliner, motioning me to him. I stood before him, waiting for him to decide what he wanted. He lifted the hem to look at my shaved pussy, complements of that rotten little kid who pissed on me!

Lowering the robe he lifted his head for a kiss, so I leaned toward him. He looked down the front of my gown to see my tits dangling free! “Yes, very, nice!” He commented again, as he reached back to stroke my thighs and buttocks as he kissed me. “Your legs are firming up nicely from jogging, and your ass is absolutely gorgeous!” He said, pinching my ass cheek firmly.

I didn’t tell him that it was actually Lonny’s idea for me to jog, telling me I was getting fat. I didn’t dare tell him of all the things that Lonny had imposed on my daily life, since kidnaping and raping me.

I was sitting in his lap kissing him, his hand was inside my robe mauling my tits, when the door bell rang! I jerked upright, glancing at Richard, he motioned to the door. I was sure it was the delivery boy bringing our Chinese dinner.

I boldly walked to the door and swung it all the way open. The boy of about 18 almost dropped our dinners as he looked at my skimpy robe!

He said nothing as I took the packages from his hands and placed them on the coffee table. I bent slightly to check the contents of the sacks, knowing that the boy could probably see my ass cheeks peeking out from under the robe! I walked back to him and asked what I owed him.

He stuttered a bit then just held out the bill, crumpled in his hand. I couldn’t read the writing in the poor light near the door, so I walked over to Richard’s chair. I again leaned forward to study the writing. Richard reached out to pull the bill down where he could see it also.

Without thinking, I leaned over further to still hold it close to my face. Richard smiled widely as he pulled my face to him and gave me a long deep kiss. I realized that this boy could now see my ass and shaved pussy clearly!

I was sure that Richard was also aware of what we had just shown the delivery boy, as he smiled at me as I straightened up. “Pay him.” He said, pressing a twenty into my hand.

I turned to see the poor boy trying to adjust his erection in his pants, as he tried to appear unaffected by the show. I handed him the money and was ready to tell him to keep the change, when I had an idea.

I waited for him to hand me the change, then telling him he could keep it, I accidently dropped it to the floor. He bent down to pick it up and I bent down to assist him. I held the money I had retrieved out for him. He ignored it. He was staring down the front of my robe at my fully exposed tits!

He blinked twice, then focused on the wad of money. “Uh, thank you, thank you very much!” He said. I was unsure if he was talking about the money or the view! He backed to the door as he studied my body. “Enjoy your dinner sir.” He said, never taking his eyes off my chest.

Before I closed the door, I looked at his name tag, saying. “Good night Todd, it was nice seeing you.” I heard him sputter. “Uh you too, uh, good ... good night.”

I turned to Richard, who was grinning ear to ear and stroking his hard dick. “You little tease.” He said as I walked to the coffee table to get our dinner. “Did I go too far dear?” I asked him. “I thought you wanted to show me off.” I said, afraid that maybe he wasn’t as forward as Lonny.

“No, it was great!” He gushed. “I think next time we order Chinese we might have to invite Todd in for dinner.” He said, watching me for a reaction. Richard and I had often talked about opening our marriage to other sex partners, but had never followed through on anything. I smiled at him and bent over even further to show my naked ass to him.

“Sir Richard, my ass is yours to command.” I told him, knowing that Lonny wouldn’t mind me showing a little loyalty to my own husband.

“Quick, run out and see if he is gone yet!” Richard blurted. I was out the front door and halfway to the street before I realized I was half naked and didn’t know what I was going to say.

I don’t know if I was pleased to see Todd sitting in his car at the curb. I approached his car, noticing him trying to stuff his dick back into his pants. I had caught him jacking off! I leaned in the passenger window showing off my tits again. “Do you have time to join us?” I said as sexily as I knew how.

He stared at my tits for awhile, then said. “Uh, sure!” “You’re my last delivery of the night, I should call in though.” I walked around to his side and opened the door. He got out and accompanied me back to the house.

“Uh, what about your husband?” He asked as we got near the door.

“Don’t worry, he doesn’t eat much, there is plenty for everyone!” I said cheerfully, meaning both food and pussy!

Inside, I led Todd to the phone, then returned to the living room, prepared Richard a plate of food then sat on the couch. I ate some food quickly, knowing soon I was going to be too busy to eat.

When Todd walked back into the room, Richard invited him to ‘dig in’ as he motioned to the coffee table and couch. Todd seemed like he wanted what was on the couch more than the table!

I scooted forward spreading my legs, to get close to the table. My entire crotch was fully exposed to Todd’s view as I filled a plate for him. He sat in a chair opposite the couch, where he could stare at my pussy as it opened from the excitement and my wide spread legs!

“Honey.” Richard called to me as he set his plate aside. “I’m ready for my after dinner treat.”

I was unsure of what he was referring to, since we had no dessert in the house. I was also reluctant to stop displaying my pussy for Todd, but walked over to Richard’s chair.

He unzipped his fly and pulled his dick out for me! I got the idea, and in a flash, I was on my knees sucking his erection! This presented my ass end to were Todd was seated! I swayed my ass around as I moaned and hummed on Richard’s dick. He quickly shot his come down my throat, which I swallowed with much fanfare!

I was still licking his dick like a lollipop, when he looked to Todd. “Hon, our guest is finished eating, I think he is ready for his treat.”

I crawled on my hands and knees to where Todd sat spellbound. I smiled at him and reached for his zipper. I pulled his dick out and started to lick and kiss it tenderly. He moaned as his dick twitched and swelled even bigger!

I took him into my mouth and began sucking his dick like I had been taught by Lonny. I heard Richard get out of his chair and approach us. My skimpy robe was pushed up my body to gather around my neck and shoulders. I sat back for a moment and removed it completely, to Todd’s full approval. “You’re beautiful.” He sighed as I returned to sucking his dick.

Richard positioned himself behind me and entered my wet pussy. I had an orgasm immediately and started building to another! Todd now had my head in his hands as he forced his dick deeper down my throat! I came again when his sperm jetted down into my belly.

My husband shot his load as I licked Todd’s dick clean. “Honey, turn around and lick the come off my dick.” Richard ordered. I turned and happily removed all traces of my pussy and his orgasm from his dick!

“Todd, if you want more, help yourself.” Said my husband. I thought at first he was referring to the food, until I felt Todd positioning his dick at my pussy! I pushed back at him as he slid inside, moaning as Richard’s sperm oozed out!

He started to really drive his dick in and out with youthful abandon! I came twice before he finally shot a load inside me. When he removed his dick from my steaming cunt I turned around and sucked his dick, removing our juices!

I was surprised, when his dick again became hard as I sucked! I glanced to Richard, who grinned at me then looked at Todd. “Might as well, go all the way around the world!” He said. I knew what he was talking about, since Lonny had taught me how to fly a man around the world. He starts in my mouth, then flies to my pussy, ending up in my ass! A regular three ringed circus!

Todd hesitated, until Richard explained. “Fuck her ass ... she likes it.” He said as he pulled the lotion from the side table. I have been fucked by many men in my ass, but Todd’s dick looked quite formidable!

Taking the lotion from Richard, I smear some on my anus and Todd’s dick. Turning to face Richard, I present my ass to Todd’s hard dick!

I don’t know if Todd had ever fucked a girls ass or not, but he was eager to get in there. He put the swollen head at the opening and pushed!

He was steady with the pressure until he was half way in. Then he pulled back till just the head was still inside, then forced his dick all the way inside! It hurt some, since my ass was still tender from earlier. I looked up at Richard as Todd started his high speed abuse of my aching ass!

I smiled weekly at him as I was driven forward and then drawn back by his arms for another collision with his organ! Finally he clutched me tight to his straining pelvis as he unloaded another load of sperm ... this time, into my rectum!

There was a wet slurp as his dick pulled from my ass. I crawled to Richard’s chair to get some tissues to stem the flow of come from my butt and pussy! When I had swabbed my crotch clean I went to the bathroom a got a washcloth to clean Todd’s stinky dick.

When it was shiny clean, I sucked it in my mouth and sucked the last of his sperm from the end. “See, good as new!” I announced, pulling it from my mouth. Todd reached down and pulled my head back to his dick. I sucked it lightly as he talked to Richard.

“Sir.” He started. “Uh, I appreciate the sex and all, but I was wondering ...” He hesitated. “My fraternity has a party every Saturday night.” Damn, I knew where this conversation was headed ... my naked, come covered ass at a frat party!

“And, well if a guy brings a date who pulls a train for the whole frat, he gets a year of no duty.” I don’t know what duty at a frat consisted of, but if he had to let all of them fuck him he might think twice.

Richard laughed and said. “Well Todd, I’ll think about it.” “I might consider it if I needed to punish my wife, but right now she seems to be well behaved.” I was planning on staying well behaved too!

When Todd finally left, Richard was hard again, and wanted to fuck my ass. He told me that he too wanted to make it around the world. I positioned myself on the floor to await his assault.

Instead of taking my ass on the floor he sat in his chair. He motioned me to him and motioned me to impale my ass on his dick! I hovered over his lap, aligning his spear with my anal cavity.

Fishnet
Fishnet
33 Followers
12