Sub-Miss Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fishnet
Fishnet
33 Followers

I gingerly lowered my ass over his dick, the pain wasn’t as noticeable as he slid past the portal. Soon I was fully pierced by his dick, my ass relaxing. He lifted my one leg high over his head, then turned me in his lap to place it on his shoulder! He needed to stroke his dick some, to allow my ass hole to rotate on his erection.

Soon, both of my legs were draped over his shoulders, causing all my weight to rest on the connection of his dick in my ass!

He would force up, lifting me, then pull away quickly. What this did was cause me to fall a ways. Then land with great impact on his hard dick, driving it deep up my ass end!

I started to enjoy the feeling of total domination, as my ass clenched and spasmed on his pole! Richard shot his load then turned me around so I could lift my ass free. “Honey, you were great!” He said, swatting my ass cheek playfully.

“Go shower, I’ll clean up in here, see you in bed.” I was surprised to see it was almost midnight! No wonder my body ached, I had been fucked for over four hours!

I was very happy to see my husband becoming more forceful and domineering, I just wish it hadn’t happened after an afternoon of Lonny’s games! When I finally got to bed, I realized I still had to get up in five hours to go jogging!

Richard joined me a short time later after showering we snuggled together. He reached around to hold one of my breasts as he fell asleep. I drifted off to sleep with very soothing and pleasant thoughts.

In the morning, I get up at 5:00, out the door for my morning jog at 5:30. It isn’t Monday, so I don’t have to stop by the picnic table to see if John, will stop by to fuck me.

I head for the park and start my laps, I usually get in about 8 laps (four miles), except on Mondays. On my third time around I notice a man and his dog enter the park.

As I enter the wooded area from one side, the man and his dog enter from the other. I come around a corner and almost run over the dog, as a voice calls out. “Hi Cindy, nice to see you again.”

I stopped and stared, I didn’t recognize the voice, but the face was familiar.

“Don’t you remember me?” He asked. “I remember you, though you look different with your clothes on.” Now I remembered, he was the old man who caught me naked in the park last night!

I had given him a quick blow job, so he wouldn’t report me. I didn’t have to wonder very long, to know what he wanted today.

“Oh, hi.” I said, waiting for him to bring up the subject. I didn’t have long to wait!

“I walk past your house all the time.” He said, as if in idle chat. “I’ve noticed some strange things going on there.”

I was wondering what he might have seen, a lot I would imagine. “Last night was the best though, your naked ass showing up brightly in the porch light as you flirted with the delivery boy.”

Well, if he saw that, he must hang around in the shadows since I hadn’t seen anyone last night. “I watched through the windows as you fucked him.” He said as he grinned widely. “I really liked it when ...”

“Oh, all right!” I groaned. “What do you want?” His smile drooped a little but he still seemed excited. “I’m sorry, you must be pressed for time.” He said. “Follow me.” Was all he said before stepping of the main trail and walking down a narrow trail.

“You know.” He said over his shoulder. “I’ve been planning this for quite a while.” I didn’t reply as I trailed behind him. I was hoping he would come quickly then leave me alone.

“You know, I think you’re real pretty.” “I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time.” I could take no more.

“Yes, I’m pretty and you want me.” I said to his back. “Can’t we hurry this along, I’m going to be late!”

He chuckled then stepped through an opening in a hedge, entering a neat but tiny back yard. “This is my house, my wife always spends Wednesday night with her friend so they can get an early start on garage sales.” He said as he entered a small tool shed sitting near the hedge. “Come in dear, so we can get started.” Was all he said as he motioned me inside.

Closing the door, he released the leash from his dog then turned to me. “Your clothes, take them off. Hurry!” He chided me, slapping his hands together.

I sighed and took off everything I was wearing, to his obvious approval. “Very good, now bend over the table.” When I was in position he scurried around, securing me in place.

He had to adjust some of the restraints to get them to fit properly. “Not a bad fit really.” He said as I heard him remove his clothes. My ass and pussy received a lot of attention from his probing fingers. I was starting to enjoy myself, when he abruptly stopped and entered my pussy with a single thrust!

He pounded away for a minute before coming then had me suck his dick clean. He snapped several pictures of me in my condition, for insurance he said.

“From now on.” He said as he put away the camera. “On Thursday mornings, you stop by this shed and I’ll have my fun with you.” “If I’m not here, there will be a note for you, follow the instructions.”

Damn, another morning shot to hell, and a man who likes to leave notes laying around!

“Uh, what if I can’t make it.” I asked. He looked at me to judge my sincerity, then sighed. “You should call if you can’t make it, otherwise I might just send the pictures out.” I got his number after he released me, finding out his name was Walter.

I wiped my crotch with an old towel he handed me, and with cotton panties and sweat pants, it wasn’t too uncomfortable running home.

I only managed to run straight home and shower before having to leave for work. I didn’t hear from Lonny at all, and my husband called to say he would be home on time tonight. Sounds like maybe a quiet evening at home for a change!

Fishnet
Fishnet
33 Followers
12