Sub on a Pedestal

Story Info
You pose on a pedestal for her new Master.
1.3k words
4.27
17.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
extraone
extraone
24 Followers

You had been thinking about the evening all day whilst at work. You smiled at yourself … at last a man was going to put you on a pedestal … but not in the usual way! You left the office and drove to the country pub where we had agreed to meet for a drink. You were still wearing your business suit, although you had spent some time “freshening up” before leaving the office … including a clean thong. Even doing that had sent a tingle of excitement through you. You had also changed into some high-heeled shoes that you had kept in your car.

We met in the car park. You were a little flushed but also looked excited … a very attractive combination. We greeted each other and went inside. You asked for a glass of wine and went to sit at a table whilst I bought the drinks. We talked about all the usual things … like colleagues having a drink after work. We didn’t talk at all about our plans for you on the pedestal … we both knew exactly what we were going to do. We finished our drinks and had another. Then it was time to go to your house. We left the pub and drove back to your house.

You led the way inside … looking very attractive … that business suit couldn’t hide the woman underneath completely … and the black stockings and high heels made your legs look good. You went and opened the bottle of wine that I had brought with me. You poured a glass for me and filled yours … taking a few sips before putting it down on the table. You wouldn’t say anything from now on … unless you wanted to “bail out” at any time. You would do what we had agreed and I would indicate to you when to move on to the next stage. I noticed with pleasure that you had prepared exactly as we had agreed … the pedestal was ready and waiting in the middle of the carpet … and three long black ribbons were laid out neatly on the table. Your collar and lead were also on the table, ready for use.

I sat down on the sofa and made myself comfortable. I sipped my wine. I was ready to enjoy watching you. You looked towards me and I nodded … and then you walked slowly but very purposefully to the pedestal and stepped up on to it … just a few inches above the carpet … but a world away from “Katie in the office”. You moved around so that you were facing me and stood with your arms down by your sides waiting. I admired you … knowing that you would feel embarrassed just standing there for my pleasure … and thinking about what was to come.

After a brief pause … I nodded and you turned slowly around … so that I could admire you from every angle. You stopped when you were again facing me and waited with your arms down by your sides. I took another sip of my wine … enjoying the moment fully … and nodded again. You undid the buttons of your jacket and slipped out of it … tossing it towards a chair. Your tits were pushing forward proudly in your white blouse … we both knew that they would be fully on display soon. You waited … your face flushed with excitement now. I nodded again and you undid the zip on your skirt. You let if fall down and carefully stepped out of it … making sure you remained on the pedestal. You looked magnificent! Your white blouse was nowhere near long enough to hide your thong completely … and your black suspenders were also partly visible.

I nodded again and you turned around slowly once more. I paused for longer this time … and then nodded again. You undid the buttons of your blouse and tossed it into the chair. Your tits looked wonderful … almost overflowing from your white lace bra. You looked even more excited now! I sat back on the sofa and admired you once more … sipping my wine as you again turned slowly around. I nodded again and you reached around behind you and undid your bra … you slipped your arms out and let it fall. Your tits looked great … the nipples hard and erect … I started thinking how good they would look if you were holding my cock between them … but that wasn’t part of our plan for today.

You looked at me … flushed, excited and eagerly waiting for my nod. I paused, knowing that we were both enjoying your embarrassment … and then nodded again. You reached down and untied your thong … and let it fall … now you were naked apart from your heels, suspender belt and stockings … all black … a wonderful sight! I nodded once more and you again turned slowly around … knowing that I was enjoying your display to the full. I’m sure you could see that my trousers were bulging. And neither of us had said a word since arriving at your house.

I stood up and walked around you … admiring every part of your body. I gazed intently at your nipples and the full, ripe flesh of your tits. I knelt down and looked at your cunt and your anus … you were showing everything now. I bent forward and sniffed … I could smell your juices. You flushed again with embarrassment. I stood up, picked up one of the ribbons and raised my eyebrows.

You smiled and nodded. I knelt down again and tied it around your legs just below your knees … not tight but tight enough to make walking difficult. I took another ribbon and tied it around your ankles … now you really couldn’t move away easily. I looked at you again … you placed your arms behind your back and I tied the third ribbon around your wrists. I stepped back and admired you again … your tits were heaving with excitement now … I knew that your cunt must be very wet too … and you knew that I knew! We both knew that you had given yourself to me.

Now it was time for you to speak. I did not know what you would say. We had agreed that, if we got this far, that you would either confirm your desire for more … or perhaps tell me that it had been just a “one-off” experience … in which case I would release you from the ribbons and leave. I thought I knew what you would want … but I wasn’t certain!

You looked down for a moment … as if composing the words … then you looked up, smiled again, and said

“I am ready to be your slut. I am ready to give myself to you for your use whenever you want me. I hope you will now want to collar me, as your slut!”

The world is a truly wonderful place sometimes!

I picked up the collar and placed it around your neck … you were my slut now! I could use you as I pleased. I attached the lead and arranged it to hang down between your lovely tits … I stepped back to admire you again … a wonderful and beautiful slut ready to serve her master. I broke my silence

“Well done Katie, my wonderful slut! You have passed your first test. From now on you will be my slut to use as I wish for my pleasure … you will be my sex object!”

That was just the start of a long and very exciting and satisfying evening … and our long relationship.

extraone
extraone
24 Followers