Sub Today, Dom Tomorrow

Story Info
Mistress takes new pet to toymaker.
7.9k words
4.32
24.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 1: Peter's trip to the toymaker

Shelly was taking her pet to see her toy maker. This newest amusement was a man of about one year older than herself, which put him at 23. Despite his adult age, he was sweet and innocent, having been an untouched virgin when she'd picked him up at the club she'd found him playing in two weeks ago; a musician through and through. Sensitive and naive without the bitterness which touched many of the showbiz types trying to make it big out in California. She liked that.

For the first time, she'd fallen in love. Instantly. There was something she wanted to do for him; someone she wanted him to meet. This was where they were headed now as she thought about her own husband who'd died in a car crash several years ago, leaving her alone for the first time in her young life. She'd been looking for the right man to replace him. She couldn't say she'd ever been "in love" with him. He was older, always away from home, and not very attentive, but he was rich and had fallen for her, lavishing her with all the things she would need to make it through life.

She glanced over at Peter, her golden haired, onyx-eyed pet who sat next to her in the front seat of her Mercedes SL. The collar she'd placed on him was of a heavy silver chain and it made him completely hers. He'd been missing something in his life, and she had provided it instantly. The fact that he, like herself, had no family left made it very easy to keep him and she meant to do just that.

Peter sat back in the seat, glad that the windows on the car were heavily tinted as he shifted a little uneasily. She'd made him leave the house this time completely naked except for the collar she had locked around his neck that first night. The vulnerable feeling he had at that had made him harden instantly and she'd known he loved it. He ached already for release, even more so because of their play session this morning when she hadn't let him achieve release. She'd purposely not told him what he was in for so that his mind would run over all sorts of scenarios until he drove himself to a painful state of wanting. She tucked a strand of waist-length raven hair behind one ear, still glancing in his direction as they pulled into the neighborhood where her toy maker lived. One thing her husband had done was to introduce her to the man who catered to her every whim, making all the sexual torture toys she would ever need. She intended to take Peter to him for several fittings as well as some things that would both frighten and please him at the same time. One could never be too harsh in these matters, and it only served to heighten her pleasure. Her sweet face was incredibly deceiving, he'd found out immediately, although in her golden eyes he could see all the love in the world. He very much enjoyed the pain, or she would've sadly let him leave right away.

"How are you, Sweetpea?" She asked, reaching over to run her hand over the length of his immense thickness. He was gorgeous in every way, shape and form.

He let out a moan at the sudden touch. "I am fine, angel." He whispered as he bowed his head to watch her soft touch. He wanted to release at it, but she'd told him he'd better not dare, and so he bit his lip as he held it back.

She nodded, licking her lips at the way he strained against her hand. "Good boy." She almost purred as they pulled into the driveway at the home she'd been heading towards. It, like many homes here, was a Spanish style, complete with the red tile roof. They drove around back and through a gate with a twelve foot high privacy fence, then she parked in a space by two doors which led into the house. After shutting the engine off, she reached around into the back seat to get a few things, then got out and opened his door. There was a chain leash in one of her hands which she affixed to his collar. She surveyed the security of it, then smoothed down the skirt of her long, white sundress. "Come, my love."

He nodded, following her almost silently as the ocean wind brushed his naked skin. He wondered why she was bringing him here and the idea made him shiver in anticipation. The few times they had gone anywhere, she'd allowed him to go dressed and unchained, although the collar was permanent around his neck, a sign that he belonged to her and was her pet. He swallowed as he followed her into the house in his bare feet, feeling his hardened cock twitch at the cool feel of the air conditioning inside.

Having led him through the smaller of the two doors leading inside of the house, they were able to stand to their full height in a room that was obviously for her and her alone. It was decorated with things Peter knew she liked from having lived in her house for the past two weeks as well as the fact that there were photographs of herself all over the walls. She was in various stages of dress and undress, and the photographs somehow nicely mixed with the antique furnishings and strawberry scent in the room.

Peter was a good seven inches taller than herself, she assumed, at about 5'10", but she'd not measured his height yet, only the length of his cock. It was over ten inches and that was all she needed to know. In addition, it was big enough to keep her from being able to make a grasp around. What she liked about him was everything, but his height was just right so that she could stand flat on her feet and sink her teeth into his nicely-toned chest, allowing the fine, soft golden hair which covered it to tickle her nose. She did this now as she reached to the wall and pushed a button which seemed to have no purpose.

He groaned as she drew blood once more from him, sucking at the wound she made in his skin hungrily. He bore marks from her teeth and claws in his skin everywhere and loved it each time she put proof that he belonged to her on his body. They were alone for several more moments, Peter's groans filling the room as his body ached more painfully for some sort of release. Then the door opened and Peter's eyes grew huge as he saw that a man looked in on them. "Hello, my little dove." He said to Shelly, then his eyes went to Peter, looking him over appreciatively.

"Den." Shelly said proudly, removing her teeth from Peter's flesh and facing the man who'd walked in on them. "This is my new pet. I've finally found the right one." Dennis was well aware that Shelly changed men like she changed her underwear, none of them meaning a thing to her but pleasure. When she got tired, which was quickly, she went on to the next one.

"Oh my. Yes. I'd say you have. He's delicious." Dennis motioned them into the larger downstairs basement that served as his showroom for his creations. He licked his lips as he looked over Peter's naked trembling body. "You did pick a fine specimen." He murmured. It was extremely obvious that the tall dark haired man that looked Peter over was hungry for him. Shelly knew Den's tastes ran both ways.

"And he's completely devoted to me." She smiled. "Completely." She knew how much weight this would carry, and although she'd had devoted servants before, she'd not cared whether or not they were. They knew from the start that they were only temporary. "And he has my heart, as well." she added. Dennis knew how long she'd looked, almost giving up on someone who could capture her attention. While she waited for him to speak again, she led Peter over to a sofa, knelt down a bit, then fastened on the cock strap she'd palmed. He might be tempted to release and she couldn't allow that right now. "To keep you hard and from releasing, my love." She murmured, then licked at his chest and sat down on the sofa. She pulled him down on all fours on the floor in front of her.

"Oh you've trained this one well." Dennis remarked, watching how Peter went gracefully into the position. "How devoted is he to you?" Dennis raised an eyebrow as Peter watched him out of the corner of his eye, his heart thumping fast. "What. . .what would he do for your bidding?" Dennis licked his lips again, anxious to reach out and run his fingertips over Peter's tempting bottom that rose high into the air, the way Shelly liked.

Before answering, Shelly sat back on the sofa, then adjusted the skirt of her long dress so that it was up around her waist. She moved to the edge of her seat, then opened herself, giving Dennis a meaningful glance. He'd always been very appreciative of her beauty as well as of some of the more striking pets she'd brought in. Peter, however, was the most wonderful either of them had seen.

Getting a quick, tight hold on Peter's leash, she gently ordered, "Answer him, my sweet, then you know what I want. You may lick what you crave."

"I would do anything she asked of me. I belong to her." Peter murmured, his eyes only on Shelly's now as he moved to lick gently at her pink heat, already wet for him. He used exquisitely slow movements of his tongue, his hair brushing her inner thigh as he murmured contentedly into her. Tasting her eased the throbbing pain of his swollen cock in some way he couldn't explain.

"Oh my. Nice." Dennis said as he moved so he could eye Peter from behind. "You've kept him wanting quite some time, haven't you?" He raised an eyebrow at Shelly, proud of the way she'd trained this one.

She nodded, keeping her breath even and her tone off hand as Peter licked her very close to release. She reached down to pet him gently, murmuring that he was doing just the right thing. She opened herself wider so that they could give Dennis the best show possible. "Yes. He hasn't spilled for me since yesterday afternoon, and he's had a great deal of teasing." She confirmed.

"Is this the one you said was a virgin before you sunk your teeth into him, love?" Dennis asked as he reached down to run one fingertip down the curve of Peter's back, stopping just short of what he wanted to really touch.

"Yes. A sweet innocent. Molded into just what I need. There was plenty of natural ability there already, though." She winked at Dennis as Peter's tongue continued to lap at her with even motions, flat on her most inner warmth, just like she'd wanted. "You may touch." She raised her eyes back to Dennis to tell him this. Something about the idea turned her on. Dennis had participated in several events with some of her men before, but she'd simply ignored them, only allowing him to play with them by the time she was no longer interested and knew he would be.

He gave her a brilliant smile as he knelt down on the floor behind Peter. He knew how it would heighten the feel if her pet couldn't see where he was going to place his hands. Gently he ran them over the tempting curve of Peter's bottom, then he held the heaviness that hung below in one hand, feeling it with tender motions. Peter whimpered into Shelly's heat, unable to stop his licking but frightened just the same. "Oh he's beautiful. Full of cream." He murmured as he continued to lovingly stroke the heaviness in his hands.

"Don't worry, my pet. I'll only let you feel good things." She whispered to Peter. It was only a moment before his tongue drove her to come for him, and she gave encouraging words thick with desire. "Your treat for being so delicious to me." She continued to pet him, making fluid motions into his mouth. He wouldn't stop, she knew. "Go ahead, Den." She gazed at her toy maker over Peter's back, loving the look of desire in his eyes. "But treat this one with only love and care."

"He's never done this, has he?" Dennis said. "You haven't done anything like this to him before." It was clear that Dennis was pleased as he began to undress, exposing his own hardened cock as he listened to the soft whimpers Peter made.

Shelly waved her fingers at Dennis. "Three, and he's very tight." She smiled, looking down onto Peter's head as he continued his loving tastes of her honey. "He loves it, and you have something...the one thing I can't provide him with, although I don't think he believes he's not being spoiled rotten."

Dennis gave her a smile back as he moved to grab something off a nearby table. Peter felt the cool sensation of something liquid dripped over his backside and then Den's soft hands rubbing it into his skin and his softest opening. He groaned into Shelly, shivering as he felt the soft intrusion of two of Den's fingers, gently working the liquid into him. Peter started to tremble as he kept his licks even and soft against Shelly, his hair still brushing against her softly.

"Edible lotion? How uninventive." Shelly smiled a bit evilly this time. "I would've expected you to lick him or jerk off on him to make him easier to enter." She bit her lip, then looked down, taking Peter's face into both of her hands. "Do you want to feel good, Buttercup?" She asked.

He nodded, his dark eyes fixed on Shelly's as if there were nothing else in the world but her.

"I wasn't sure how you wanted me to treat your dearest pet, but the idea of covering him. . ." Dennis grinned evilly. "I know I will be ready again soon if I do that to him. He's too tempting to pass up, and I'll be able to give him the slow fucking he deserves if I cover him in cum first."

Shelly was agreeable to that, "That was what I had anticipated. Get to it." She snapped, knowing that Dennis liked a bit of the rough stuff. "How would you like to treat my Peterangel to a nice, sweet blowjob when you're done and take all of that cream I've been having him store up?"

Dennis licked his lips hungrily. "You're too kind to me, Shelly. I'll treat him special." Dennis was already stroking his cock. It was thicker than Peter's but shorter by an inch and a half or so. He groaned with want as he continued drawing himself closer to coating Peter's backside with sticky cum. "You're gonna like this." He murmured to Peter as he began to shudder, his white warmth landing on Peter's skin and sliding down to wet him completely. Dennis groaned the whole time and Peter let out a soft noise against Shelly's hands as he felt the stickiness.

"This is all for my pet, so you'd better make it good." Shelly threatened, narrowing her eyes, greatly enjoying the way Dennis looked when he jacked himself off and also appreciating his good aim. She couldn't say she was attracted to him and never wanted to ruin their business relationship by starting something like that anyway. He was more like someone she'd grown up next to; just a good friend. She loved to tease him and she knew what kind of men he liked and never hesitated to bring them by, but they would never end up in a sexual relationship together. Never. She continued to hold Peter's face just inches away from her own swollen heat as she looked into his eyes so that she would be able to see the pleasure on his features.

"Oh, I'll make it good for him." Dennis used slow sensuous motions to rub in his sticky cream where Peter would need it most. He used first one finger, then two and finally three, working slowly to open Peter up while his own cock rose back to hardness. "I'll be good to you." He murmured into Peter's soft skin, still sticky with his own cream. He licked it several times, making sure to give Peter exactly what he'd never thought of before. "I'm hard as hell again, Shelly." He murmured as he rose back up and gave his swollen manhood a hard caress.

Shelly glanced at him appreciatively, "I know. He has that effect. You should fill him nicely." Her wide eyes narrowed once more as she concentrated her attention on Dennis and his hard as hell rod. She wanted to see him enter Peter and feel the sensation as it ran through Peter's body.

Peter let out another soft sound as he bit his lip, lowering his eyes and knowing this was probably going to hurt. It had always hurt before, when Shelly had used him this way, not in a bad way but in the way he craved. A shudder came through his body as he felt Den's thick cock pressing up against him, working slowly into his tight opening. He moaned and his breath came harshly as Den continued to work himself inside.

"Fuck, he's tight." Dennis muttered as he used slow pushes to get himself inside.

"I told you. Isn't he sweet?" Shelly cooed, gently but firmly guiding Peter's mouth back to her soft warmth. This had her ready to come again.

Peter groaned as he ate at her, the pain becoming overwhelming as he forced himself to remain still under Den's invasion. He kept his motions on Shelly soft and flat against her, just like he knew she required as he felt Den bury himself deeply inside. The feeling of helplessness was overwhelming and delicious as he was completely filled.

"Oh nice. He's squeezing me." Den said softly as he began to use soft motions and a grip of his hands against Peter's hips to fuck him thoroughly. "I haven't had a sweeter piece of ass." He groaned.

Shelly began to pant as Peter made her come again. This time, she shivered and let him know how she felt with cries of desire. "You may tell me how this fucking feels, my pet. It was a treat I wanted to give you." She whispered after coming down, softly petting him as he cleaned her, then she addressed Dennis once more. "Me, either, and I don't intend to give him up. Spread him with your hands. I want to see it. I want to see your dick going in and out of him better." She still peered over Peter's back, wanting to see it all, but unwilling to move to where his mouth was not accessible.

Dennis did as she asked, pulling Peter apart as he nudged his legs slightly. "Further apart. I know you can do it." He murmured as Peter moved to be the most accessible that he could. "God he's beautiful." Den muttered.

Peter moaned against her as he lifted his backside higher so that Dennis could have the access he wanted. Now that he'd grown used to accommodating Dennis' size, the pain had subsided a little. "It feels good, my love. Like. . .Like I can't explain." Peter was blushing as he buried his head against her, breathing in her comforting scent. "It feels best because I know it pleases you by how you feed me." He murmured.

"Good, my pet. Do things properly and you just may get another feeding. As soon as he's satisfied himself on you, I promise a sweet release of your own cream." She looked into his eyes, knowing he could almost bust that cock strap she'd put on him and let go all over the floor.

Peter murmured as he lowered his head back to her. "I would not be able to hold back if you hadn't restrained me." His words let her know exactly what this was doing to him. His cock throbbed and strained for any sort of contact. Were she to allow him to rub it against the carpet, he knew he could come at a stroke.

She comforted him with more petting. "Good boy. You will be rewarded. This is all for your pleasure. All of it."

Dennis moaned as he felt his next release building. "Peter, you're about to make me come." He growled as he thrust deeply inside, burying himself as deeply as he could. He pulsed inside of Peter, using his grip on Shelly's pet's hips to pull him further back. "Fuck." Dennis moaned as he threw his head back.

Peter moaned as well as he felt Dennis' release and buried his head against Shelly as he bore it as best as he could, his face flushed with the way it made him feel to be doing this because it pleased her to share him with someone like this. He loved only her, but the way she used him made him almost burst, despite the painfully tight hold of the cock strap.

Shelly watched both of their reactions for a moment, then placed a finger under Peter's chin as Dennis leaned in to lick what he could of his own cum out of Peter's opening. "Did you enjoy that, my sweet? Are you ready for your own?" She asked.

"I'm about to die for it." He whispered breathless as he looked up at her. Both his cock and where Dennis licked him so softly ached beyond belief. "Please, my angel." He begged. "Let me show you."

She nodded, "Dennis. Stay on your knees." She looked at Den's softening manhood, satisfied for the moment, and it made her warm again. With her hold on Peter's leash, she brought him around so that he faced Dennis, then stood him up, removing the cock strap. "Pull yourself until you come in his face and I'll have him suck you back to hardness and your next release." She said, knowing that Peter was going to come at the first touch. She wanted him to experience what it felt like to get a blowjob from a man, knowing that he would always crave her touch first and foremost and that his heart belonged to her. This was his reward for being so wonderful, however.