Sub Today, Dom Tomorrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact that she said, "Yes sir." Didn't escape anyone. She didn't even keep it quiet, panting it out as she came for him on command, flowing with an incredible amount, the feel of him inside of her being the only thing to ever make her truly satisfied. It was clear she was at the edge of consciousness, and Dennis had seen her take a lot more with much cooler reactions.

Peter had come at her first inner squeezing of his hardness and when he had emptied into her, he lifted his head and saw her fluttering on the edge of consciousness. "Shellyangel. You're slipping away." He whispered as he tried to bring her back. Apparently this had happened before, because while Peter looked concerned, it was not panic. Dennis was starting to feel panic.

"Is she alright?" Dennis asked, stepping closer as Peter still held her against the wall, impaled.

"Shh." Peter said, watching her face quietly.

"I'm alright, Peterangel." She murmured, looking at him through dazed eyes. He had her now. For the first time since Michael's death, years ago, Dennis saw Shelly submitting to a man instead of the other way around.

"Okay." He whispered soothingly, his fingertips brushing the side of her face. "Good girl." He praised gently. With a tender motion he picked her up, still keeping his hardness inside of her as he carried her over to the couch.

"Wow. That. . .Wow." Dennis shook his head and Peter made a dismissive gesture as he held Shelly against his body, both of them seated on the couch. He knew she'd come around in a few moments, but was determined to hold her like this until she did.

She was quiet, completely so for the first time that day. She was still trying to hold onto reality, but her thinking was very clear. Once she did recover from what Peter had done to her, she had plenty that would keep them occupied. "Baby bottle." She murmured, another idea hitting her. "I want one."

"Get it." Peter said, his eyes going to Dennis. Shelly's murmurings had given him an idea. "And whatever else you have in the same. . .theme." He didn't know what Dennis would come up with but he assumed it would be good.

Dennis left the room as Peter turned his attention back to Shelly. "I love you angel."

To Be Continued...