Subliminal Message Adventure Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved into our offices the same day. Kathys was an inviting cave, thick carpeting, dark hued, but with a large south facing window that bathed it with natural light. Mine was stark, with just a desk, 2 isometric chairs and a bank of 7 screens and 4 speakers. I sent Kathy her message “fuck all male coworkers”, leaned back in my chair and waited for the action to start. There were 9 men working in the office at the time. Twenty minutes later Kathy walked in with her first man in tow, I scanned the screens watching her actually having to pull the guy into her lair. I now got my chance to fine tune the cams and the mikes. There were two cams in the ceiling, one in each wall, and one under her desk. They rotated and zoomed from 15 feet to six inches and had the best optics and self lighting money could buy. I saw her seat him on the couch and lean against her desk, her ass cheeks resting on the desk top as she faced him. That action caused her skirt to bunch up at the back of her thighs, exposing their bare skin above her stocking tops. Jeremy zoomed a cam to pan her legs from shoes to the exposed bare skin. He focused another on the man, he was definitely feeling some discomfort. Once the cams were aimed the way he wanted, Jeremy turned his attention to the mikes. He turned up the volume and went from mike to mike to see which ones worked best where. He then focused on the conversation. He heard the man stutter and mutter in a confused mess. But Kathys voice rang through loud and clear. It was what she was saying that really got his attention.

Kathy was telling the man that she liked to sample different shaped and sized cocks, which meant she had to fuck a lot of different men. She smiled at the man and proudly told him she planned on fucking every male who worked that day and that he should feel honored to be picked first. She giggled and said he would be getting an almost virgin pussy. She raised her skirt with one hand and caressed her panty covered pussy with the other. Jeremy zoomed another cam in for a tight shot of her fingers as they passed over the now visible fine lace decorating the crotch. Jeremy raptly listened and watched as Kathy asked the guy if he wouldn’t like to put his cock in her little wet pussy. At the same time she snaked a finger under the leg band so she could pull it aside and show the man the cunt she was talking about. She passed two fingers through her labia and pushed them up her snatch. She looked down at the fingers she was pushing and pulling out of herself, then looked at the man and told him it should be his cock doing this to her and not her fingers. She stroked her clit with her thumb and moaned loudly. This should be your thumb making me moan like the bitch in heat that I am. Come on baby, take that sweet cock of yours out and fuck this wet and willing cunt. Kathy began moaning louder as she slipped a third and fourth finger into her gash. Between sharp intakes of breath she again invited him to fuck her like a bitch in heat, this time the man finally moved out of his trance. He rose, walked over to Kathy and unzipped his pants. Kathy reached thru the opening and took his cock out. She lovingly and gently began to stroke it. Jeremy got a great shot of it as it grew and grew, getting harder and bigger by the second. By the time it was totally erect it dwarfed Kathys hands, her eyes widened in awe as she bent over to put it in her mouth. She could barely get her lips around its girth. Her tongue flicked out and lapped the head and ring. She wet it as much as she could then guided it between her legs and placed it against her cunt lips. She rubbed it up and down the lips and over her clit. Then she raised up on tip toe, pulled her panties aside, and impaled herself on it with a downward bend of her knees. She told the man to stand still while she did knee squats on his dick. Her torso began to shake as she neared her climax. Suddenly she began squealing like a stuck pig and began bobbing her head violently up and down. Jeremy got another great shot when he caught a close up of her eyeballs rolled back under her lids, almost disappearing, giving Jeremy the view of nothing but the color white in her eye sockets. When her eyeballs reappeared, the screen filled with their blueness. Kathys orgasm triggered the mans, and Jeremy got a shot of the muscles in his ass cheeks constricting as he slammed his pelvis into Kathy. He slipped his cock out of her, and staggered backwards a few steps before regaining his balance. He politely thanked her while he zipped himself up and made a hasty retreat out her door.

Jeremy watched as she slid some fingers under her panties. He zoomed in on the bulge in her panties caused by the scooping motion of her fingers as they spooned the mans cum out of her cunt. She held her panties out with her other hand so she wouldn’t spill on them and brought the mans broth to her lips. To Jeremys surprise she didn’t put it in her mouth but instead wiped it around her lips and cheeks. Then she swiped her tongue around her lips and licked up any remaining residue. She made a big deal of swallowing it, greatly exaggerating the motions needed to down that small a portion. Jeremy got a close up of a radiant smile and heard her say how much she loved the taste of a mans cum. She chuckled and Jeremy heard her say how she could probably cum just by having a man shoot off on her face.

The cams caught her straightening her clothes and panties and followed her as she walked around the desk and sat down. Jeremy turned on the under desk cam and rotated it around until he got the image of her legs, lower skirt and chair. Kathy bunched her skirt up to her waist exposing to the camera the expanse of bare thigh above her stocking tops and the crotch of her panties, with a plainly discolored circle right over her protuding labia.

A few minutes later another employee entered camera range. This guy was not shy, he was all ready stroking his cock as he entered her office. I’ve wanted to fuck that body of yours since the day you started working here Kathy, he said, now get your ass over to that couch and get on your hands and knees. Kathy silently did as she was told, walking over to the couch and positioning herself the way the man directed. The hem of her pleated skirt rose up her thighs and draped over her panty covered ass cheeks. The man lowered his pants and hobbled over to her. Jeremy laughed at the clownish picture he presented with his pants preventing him from reaching his goal. Finally in desperation he flung off a shoe and ripped his pant down and over his foot, freeing him to enter the waiting wet cunt Kathy was presenting to him. On camera he did resemble a dog fucking a bitch in heat, bucking at her with short quick strokes. Then he slowed and made longer and calmer strokes. He caressed her panty covered ass cheeks and played with the hem of her skirt, raising and lowering it, exposing then covering her panties. God you’ve got a beautiful ass, he said, and without warning raised his hand and smacked her ass cheek with his open palm. Kathy yelped and jumped forward. She turned her head to look at him and said that hurt. The man laughed and replied get used to it bitch, with as many men as your going to fuck, you’re bound to get your ass spanked now and again, and besides, a little pain with your pleasure never hurt anyone. With that he began to rain open palm slaps on her ass cheeks, first the right one, then the left one. As he spanked her he began fucking her faster and faster. Then just as suddenly as he started he stopped his spanking and grabbed her by her hips with both hands and forcefully pushed and pulled her ass back and forth so hard it made slapping sounds when it hit his thighs. He began grunting and shoved his cock even harder into her gapping hole. Finally he collapsed on top of her, knocking her over with his weight. She rolled out from under him, stood up, raised the back of her skirt and craned her head around trying to see the damage his hand caused to her ass cheeks. When she moved her panty aside she could just make out the edge of the redness he caused. She dropped her skirt and rubbed her ass through it. Her ass cheeks burned and felt overly warm to the touch, and though she was loath to admit it, even to herself, the pain did add to her pleasure The man slowly rose, and just as awkwardly as he had taken them off, struggled trying to put his pants on. At one point he almost fell over. Kathy, still rubbing her sore ass, laughed at his predicament and said it would serve him right if he fell over. He made a most undignified retreat out her door and Kathy gingerly sat at her desk again. She made 3 or 4 tries before she finally settled her ass down on the chair.

Jeremy used the time out to message the rest of the men “cum on Kathys face” and returned his attention to the screens. Just then two men entered her office and wasted no time in getting their dicks into Kathys mouth and pussy. They fucked her in unison, both entering and pulling out at the same speed. Kathy got into the rhythm too, and was soon moaning mewing in pleasure. The men came as one too, one filling her cunt with wad after wad, while the other did the same to her mouth, filling it to overflowing. Jeremy was able to catch a close up shot of the mans cum trickling out the sides of her mouth as she held his dick with her lips.

The next two men apologized to Kathy, telling her they were happily married men, but they would be happy to jack off on her face if she would like. Kathy avidly agreed, she couldn’t wait to finally feel the power of wads of cum as they struck her lips and cheeks. One after the other the men jacked off, straddling her head, and aiming their cocks at the blonde beauties face. When they were finished Kathys face was crisscrossed with white lines filled with sperm. Some of the white was watery and it ran off her cheeks and lips to drip on the couch. Most of it stayed in heaped mounds of white goo, which Kathy now began to spread around her chin, cheeks and lips. She put her fingers in her mouth and licked them off with her tongue. Jeremy made a note to add a big mirror to her office so she could look at herself while she was being fucked, and when she was covered in cum.

The next three men entered her office ten minutes apart, all with raging hard ons, each primed for the fuck of their life. The first one fucked her missionary style on the couch, then straddled her face when he was ready to shoot. He told Kathy to open her lips wide, he wanted to watch his cum spurt into her mouth, which began to happen just as he finished talking. He had good aim, wad after wad landed in her mouth and began to puddle on her tongue. Kathy was forced to swallow, and as she did so the excess flowed out over her lips and coated her chin. The man was still spurting, and he added a few more wads to the mess surrounding her lips.

The next man fucked her doggy style, he too took great delight in playing peek a boo with the hem of her skirt, revealing and then hiding the panties covering her ass cheeks. He said he really got off on getting the chance to see a peek of panties under a womans skirt, and he loved seeing Kathy walk around the office in her short pleated skirts. He confessed that he had seen more of her panties than anyone else’s in his life. Kathy laughed and replied well I would hope so, since I work with you forty hours a week, and I wear my skirts this short on purpose, hoping a man who appreciated panty peeks would take advantage of the situation. Then she told the man that anytime he wanted to look under her skirt he should feel free to do so, and he could even caress them if he wished. She asked him if he had a favorite panty color and he answered white. Just plain white? Kathy responded. Yes, he answered, white panties under a dark skirt are easy to see, even if it’s just a quick flash. Kathy thought for a moment and then replied, you know that makes a lot of sense. From now on I’ll wear white panties under my dark skirts, and dark panties under my lighter colored skirts. With that the man began to come, he pulled his cock out of her pussy and shot all over her panties, then he rubbed his dick on them, enjoying their satiny feel while he smeared his maleness into them.

The last man entered and said he wanted to fuck her face like it was her pussy. He told her to kneel at his feet, relax, and let him do the rest. When Kathy was positioned right and opened her mouth he grabbed her ears and pulled her face down on his cock at the same time as he thrust his pelvis forward. The two movements forced his cock through her mouth and down her throat. Kathy gagged and tried to spit him out, but he held her fast and continued ramming it into her. By instinct Kathy began to breath through her nose and by the time he was ready to cum her hands where clasping his ass cheeks and she was eagerly assisting him in getting his cock as far down her throat as it would go. He came in her throat, and Jeremy got a close up shot of her neck muscles moving as she swallowed his wads. This time it was Kathy who collapsed weakly to the floor. She had an orgasm from his rape of her mouth. She was surprised to discover it was as satisfying as any pussy fucking orgasm she had ever experienced.

Jeremy watched as Kathy slowly gathered herself from the floor and on wobbling legs walk over to the couch, where she laid down and almost instantly fell asleep. In the next room Jeremy rewound the tapes, and with the pleasant sound of Kathys rhythmic breathing as background music he began to edit them for the debut of watchthesecretaryfucklive.com.

To be continued

12