Subliminal Obsessions Ch. 02

Story Info
Nikki goes deep sissy and has a big, smouldery, guy.
3.1k words
4.72
30.7k
21

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
668 Followers

*Before...

She settles into a rhythm hard, steady, deep, hitting my spot inside as I moan and watch the flasher as it shows high speed pictures and all those words and phrases.

Sissy. slut, bimbo, be a girl, be calm, be happy, suck cock, be happy, get fucked ne happy, sissy, slut, bimbo, live for men, live for cock, be happy, be a girl, be calm, be happy, sissy, slut, have sissygasms, be a girl, have fun, suck cock, be happy, go deeper, be happy, bimbo, sissy, be happy, be pretty, be happy, be pretty, be happy, have sissygasms, go deeper...

It was this, this over and over and over streaming into my brain and firing along everything as another sissygasm rocked through me.

Sarah taking me to these long stretches of edging and that just made it all the more perfect and all the more true.

I succumb to my nature, to this me sealed away and secret as Sarah stopped after my last sissygasm and she laid down over my back panting and glued to me by our perspiration and she rolled me over to face the camera as I shivered and cried, happy, strange, high and hysterical laugh crying as I lose control repeating.

"I'm Nikki, I'm a girl, I'm a sissy, I'm a sissy, I love cock, I'm happy, oh god, I'm hap...I'm Nikki, I'm a sissy, I'm a bimbo, I'm a sissy..."

I couldn't stop the cock shocked giggles or anything else and Sarah just held me through it as I babbled into the camera until I wore myself out and she reached over and turned off the camera and moved the laptop to the floor.

*And Now...

I'm there...

Laying there my body shivering as endorphins and adrenaline mix through me and the reality of me letting go is happening.

My eyelids keep fluttering and my eyes feel like they're widening and then settling as the tremors are slowing. But there's more, more as it feels like all that Mark stuff's getting stripped away like old paint falling off the side of an old house.

I don't know, I don't I really don't know how to describe what's going on in my brain.

Sarah kisses my neck and then down and ending in the small of my back and I think I hear the doorbell and she gets up to leave and there's voices and I'm starting to move and get up and turn to see when she returns with two men who are getting undressed, well shoes and socks off before Sarah stops them.

One's a blonde guy six four and muscled and the other looks the same size but First nations or part but enough that I can tell. Both are sporting nice big bulges in their pants.

She turns to the cameras. "These are two friends Steven and Josh and they're so down for turning Nikki out more. Nikki this is Steven and Josh, they're here to introduce you to real cock."

I sit up and smile. "Hi guys, wow you both look amazing. I'm, I'm like not very far along in all this so I hope that's okay?"

Steven the blonde guy smiles. "New sissy girls are fine."

Josh nods. "You're still pretty enough to fuck Nikki, and I'm going to look forward to more as you get even prettier."

Okay that was sweet what Josh said and tripped off this something inside me that made me even happier and makes me really want him.

Sarah says. "Come over, help me undress them so we can have a night of cock."

I slide off the bed and I can't help it but I sway towards Josh my legs feeling like rubber and my whole body still feeling so deeply fucked it's protesting me moving. At the same time it feels incredibly sexy and perfect and right.

Josh is a big guy and he's around a head taller than me and just so much muscle.

I'm inhaling him as we're pulling off his tee shirt revealing more muscle and this scent a mixture of guy, well showered guy but also some kind of nice smelling soap I don't know with this woodsy scent and spices that Dove for men's lotion maybe?

Josh has tattoos as well all in dark ink but all tribal looking too a band and feather on his left bicep and on his right and a hand drum like one of those native tamborine things over his heart which is pretty cool actually and I'm running my hands over him and the tattoos. I've never touch a man like this and never touched anyone's tattoos because that's just really invasive.

The fact my nails right now are long and painted is just adding to all of this.

I can't literally can't stop from touching him, tasting him as I lick it little tastes and then scrape teeth over his skin.

Josh pulls me to him by my chin and he kisses me over and over as he presses his cock into my side, right against my bare outer thigh.

I feel it twitch through the fabric of his jeans making me shiver and I sink down to my knees kissing my way there and then unbuckling his belt. Fuck there's something so sexy, fine, visceral about handling the leather and metal and then unbuttoning his jeans and unzipping him slowly. I'm met by this smell, this scent rising from the confines of Josh's denim that has this scent, this sexual scent of cock.

That and the bulge in his boxers has me salivating.

I want this as much as I've ever yearned to taste anything.

I pull them down so he can step out of them and I literally can't help myself. Nikki's the me that's really all that's left and I press my face into his dick. That big hot, very human hot cock and just feel it pressing its existence into my brain.

Josh groans. "Oh...oh well that's hot as fuck.

I nuzzle it running my nose down it as it hardens before taking it in my hand my long nails and their polish this sexy more than right contrast to his exotic to me tones. He's cut but there's still that cock skin than moves a little as you stroke it to hardness.

Sissy vids should tell us about this part, how cock high it makes you with how cock feels in your hands. The heft, that heat, the reality of it as it hardens under your care and the way you can feel his pulse through the thick veins.

A long tendril of pre-cum seeps out and I catch it on my tongue and in my mouth as I wrap my lips around the big thick beautiful head.

God there's that thing, that umami like with seaweed or mushrooms in cock, in cock leaking pre-cum. It makes your mouth water for more, makes my brain pop-pop-pop with of fucking yummy. I have this reaction of the taste meets everything my mind and those videos built it up too.

Fucking bliss, utter fucking bliss and perfection as the tastes and just the fact I'm finally, finally sucking cock floods my brain. I happy laugh giggle-gurgle around it.

All I'm feeling is happy, blissed out from the feelings, so hungry for more that I'm sucking deep, pushing me down the length, feeling so amazing at doing it, feeling it. Being the sissy cocksucker that I was always meant to be.

Want to be, have to be, want to be, no one forced me to want this, to try this, to sit and watch and take it all in.

Love cock, be a girl, suck cock, be happy, relax, be happy, be a girl, be happy, suck cock, be happy.

And it worked, it works I'm doing this and I'm happy, calm, relaxed as much as I'm excited because I'm a sissy girl and sucking cock and loving it is my nature.

I work my lips over Josh with a loving kiss like seal and pump him with one hand over and over as I tried for more and more of him inside my mouth, trying to get him down further into my throat.

Sarah's doing better than I am and it's so exciting to see Steven holding her head as his cock goes all the way in and out of Sarah's painted lips.

I pump and suck Josh watching Sarah and after awhile I get how she's doing it!

I push myself on Josh's and press the head up to my flappy thing that starts with a U and go straight down the center, it touching the sides back there in my throat that makes the gagging reflex so bad, this is a little twinge that's overpowered because I'm so excited to have Josh's cock down inside my throat!

I'm bouncing on my knees happy, happy, like a little girl happy and making happy noises!

Cock, cock, cock!

God I love this!

Josh grabs my head and starts to piston in and out of my mouth and throat I feel it swelling and contracting back like a pussy, the glans running over every taste bud, pre-cum leakings out a flavor trail the heft of that cock in my head, the feeling of flesh, hot, hard, veiny cockflesh running over my lips with this incredible sensation.

I shiver, I spurt...I let my mind drift and fade as pure happy floods me as the hypnos play through my thoughts getting connected, all these little checkmarks going off in my brain.

Bliss...sheer bliss as thoughts fade back, as Mark is just...he's a nope a great big nope right now and like maybe forever as it's so much better being Nikki.

Nikki, sweet, sexy, sissy, bimbo, cocksucking slut, Nikki.

Sissy. slut, bimbo, be a girl, be calm, be happy, suck cock, be happy, get fucked ne happy, sissy, slut, bimbo, live for men, live for cock, be happy, be a girl, be calm, be happy, sissy, slut, have sissygasms, be a girl, have fun, suck cock, be happy, go deeper, be happy, bimbo, sissy, be happy, be pretty, be happy, be pretty, be happy, have sissygasms, go deeper...

Over and over everything making all of those suggestions a yes.

Sissy. slut, bimbo, be a girl, be calm, be happy, suck cock, be happy, get fucked ne happy, sissy, slut, bimbo, live for men, live for cock, be happy, be a girl, be calm, be happy, sissy, slut, have sissygasms, be a girl, have fun, suck cock, be happy, go deeper, be happy, bimbo, sissy, be happy, be pretty, be happy, be pretty, be happy, have sissygasms, go deeper...

Josh says. "Oh, oh fuck Nikki, of yeah, oh Nicole..." He growl-moans drawing out my name as he pulls back and holds me there just his tip past my lips.

My mouth fills, this heavy, super hot blast, blast, blast...spurt, spurt, spurt fills my mouth and the taste is wild.

Texture first...like that really good runny egg yolk with hollandais in it from the first bite of eggs benny and then the taste...there, not there, this evasive umami thing and hints of musk but good musk and salt and sweet a little of both.

Like that flavor of the liquor off a good raw oyster.

A ping goes off in me like when you've had your first of something new, something you craved but never had...Oh yeah, oh yeah...I made him cum, I...Made...Him...Cum!

I know just like I like chocolate or Teacher's Highland Cream or anything else that hit that ping. I will always love and want cummies in my mouth, filling my, slipping down deeper with blissful savoring swallows.

Sarah does the same right after me the apartment getting filled with muffled sissy happy sounds of joy and the sound of real men cumming in our sissy mouths.

She pulls her mouth off Steven and strokes every last bit out and keeps stroking him as she pulls me over by my hair and she frenchs me sharing her tongue but also her hot mouthful of Steven.

Over and over and over, lipstick on lipstick with glistening sticky cum leaking in tiny dribbles around the edges.

Hot, hot, hot...so fucking yay!

Josh gets rock hard again in my hand as him and Steven watch us doing it then Steven moves Sarah's hand off and gets behind her and presses his cock against her and just picks her up and sort of airplanes her and walks to the bed she's done thing before because she spreads her arms wide and laughs.

She too...be a sissy, be a girl, suck cock, be happy.

I'm not as skinny, not as pretty as Sarah is yet but Josh does the same for me.

I squeal, I've never squealed before but I do, it feels like...just is and I giggle too but I'm also amazed at how fucking strong he is and both guys set us down together on the bed at angles where they have room but where Sarah and I are close enough together to kiss each other.

Her make-up is messy her face is flushed her eyes are glazed yet sparkling and her grin is huge.

Her eyes widen huge in this look of awe, surprise and then her eyelids flutter as she's entered and it's all slow motion as Josh enters me.

I'm like so juicy lubed and worked from Sarah fucking me with the strap-on that he fits but it's.

Hot, hot, really thick, stretching me and filling me and just... "Josh!! Cock!! Cock!! Fuck, fuck, fuck there's real cock inside me!"

Sarah matches me. "Fuuuuuuck Steven!, fill me up, fill me up, fuck my sissy pussy!"

We share smiles together.

Widening eyes, biting our bottom lips, moans, fisting the sheets as big thick long hot cocks drive into us over and over shaking us as all this fucking beautiful force from these powerful guys rolls through us in shockwaves.

Sarah and I kiss.

Kiss each other harder even as we cum.

There's something so perfect when you're moaning. "Sissy, sissy, sissy...oooh." as you have a sissygasm in the other person's mouth while kissing.

Feeding one and other the orgasmic little cries.

Losing track until the guy cum.

Then the four of us climbing all together into the bed my mind bubbling again with all of it as I drift off exhausted and so happy and just...happy as a soft body pressed to mine and hard bodies press against mine as big strong hands and arms circle around me.

I sleep like the dead, better I sleep like an angel.

A happy sissy-angel and when I finally wake up I'm happy.

I hurt. I jurt and my jaw hurts, my body hurts from all of this...I feel it inside and out, like I worked out for hours or something like that and still this perfect glowy yay, body and mind happy still going on.

Not the empty brained, sissied cock drunk thing like during it all.

But just happy in this other way.

I haven't woken up just happy and everything good with life in a long, long time.

Like ask literally anyone...waking happy is like rare.

I bask in it for a few before I see Josh come in from outside the bedroom and he's in his pants and he is bringing me a coffee.

God bless him.

The coffee is good coffee actually a latte or cappuccino or something.

I'm not up on coffee things except I get a Tim Hortons coffee before work sometimes.

This is good...frothy, foamy milky in a better way than I'm used too, hints of sweetness and it's actually pretty strong.

"Mmm, thanks."

Josh shrugs and smiles. "It's what I do."

"You sling coffee?"

"I have a coffee place in town, Black Chapel coffee."

"I've never heard of it."

"I know I've never seen you there."

"Sorry?"

He shrugs again. "Sarah's got the food ready."

My stomach growls and I get up and he passes my a spare robe and we walk out together.

Oh yeah...coffee, this tired boneless feeling and this smell of lamb and herbs and toasted grain filling her apartment.

And it's nice in a whole other way than I'm used too.

Being sexy, being messy but fresh fucked girl messy and just coming down from well everything the booze and the drugs and the Red Bull too. It's just really nice just enjoying my coffee as Sarah serves up her Barley and Lamb thing that's just amazing with all the stuff in it but she has this baking dish with this spinach and sauce filled pastry with egg wash and a topping of dill-salt and pepper?

Steven and I shared a shrug and a grin as well it's not our thing but Josh he and her are recipe geeking.

I look at Steven. "You don't cook?"

"I order in, grill sometimes but Josh is the foodie."

"I like grilled stuff."

"You flirting with me?"

"Maybe..."

We share another smile. "I do auto body a few light car fixes too but I'm not a mechanic."

I nod. "I work at the window plant."

"Decent money?"

"Yes, no...it's better than minimum wage but not by that much."

Sarah says. "Well we all got a boost tonight, Guys the cash is in your paypals. Nicole I don't have yours."

"I don't have one."

"Get one honey."

We eat and talk some more and did dishes and then we seen the guys out and even kissed them goodbye.

Then Sarah walks me to the computer.

"We have to go to the bank or do this online Nicole but here..."

She shows me our profits and stuff...and stuff meaning gifts with cash transfers and e-notes sent for who.

I'm floored, literally floored I've never had this much money in my life.

I'm not rich but holy fuck...I can...I just sit and stare and look at the screen.

"What are you going to buy first Nikki?"

"Bills, bills and some savings but the rest...Sarah you're still going to help me right?"

"Sure thing, you good with us filming it? I was thinking we could do this more and deeper with us like a webshow."

"Sure? People will watch this?"

She smiles and nods. "Our fans will watch us getting electrolysis."

"Oh... that's hair zapping right?"

"Yeppers, it's not fun."

"I don't care, I want that."

She chuckles. "I'll call my girl that does it."

"Thanks...wow look at the comments..."

Sarah sits. "Yep, now we answer them, thank them, and ask them suggestions of what to do or buy in your sissification and feminization."

"Really?"

"Involved fans are paying fans."

"Okay...I'm in."

*** Hope you like it and more than willing for those fan suggestions for Nicole/Nikki on shopping, feminization and sissification.***

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
668 Followers