Subliminal Obsessions Ch. 05

Story Info
Nicole finally goes to Josh's work and gets a date.
3k words
4.77
16.5k
14

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
667 Followers

Sarah's right they'll watch anything.

Including me sleeping.

I don't feel different sleeping with the videos going and listening to everything but that's going to take awhile if at all.

I do feel my jaw though and my bum.

Sarah and I paid a lot of guys yesterday to let us suck all those gorgeous cocks and then fuck us blissful.

I had so much cock in me it was heaven, my brain and all the training with the videos kept me flying high of cock all day.

I love cock, I really really do.

I kinda want more, more sweet cock right now and have that taste flooding my mouth.

But seriously, realistically a girls needs a break.

I look through the comments and do a few replies and I switch the cameras to my bathroom and go get cleaned up. I'm gonna be like sarah and not turn down money they want to pay to see me use the toilet, brush my teeth and shower.

I do a thing later in the kitchen with making a smoothie and how sweet potato and yam powder as well as maca powder and the other stuff like soy and how it doesn't like increase estrogens really but some mimic it and some help you process it better.

I'm just really repeating what Sarah's told me and it's my hormones and pills and my vitamins a good women's multivitamin plus vitamin E and D then I'm having a serving of good yogurt and making coffee.

That's a new purchase a pod machine and some high end pods and creamer. I'm a half-and-half girl not too thick and not a lot of sugar.

I'm shopping online when Sarah comes over and it's off to work.

Work being more lessons in walking, make-up, sway, and voice training more getting stoned and getting cleaned out on video (Lots of people order those clips mixed with anime stuff of girls getting liquid filled till they bursts and gush water or whatever.) then she took out lube and started to lube me up. "Sissy girls love being fingered."

"Sissy girls love being fingered."

Her fingers find my prostate expertly and she starts to lube me and rub, finger and moan.

"Again."

"Sissy girls L..love getting fingered..."

"Sissy girls love getting slick, getting wet."

I repeat. "Sissy girls love getting slick, getting wet."

"Again."

"Sissy girls love getting slick, getting wet."

Sarah fingers me until I'm edging and squirming and then both of us together watching the sissy videos as I get fucked to squirting and then sissygasms by Sarah and her big strap on.

"That's it there Sarah! There! Fuck me! Teach me! Teach me! Make me such a fucking sissy!"

"Yeah Nikki, I'll teach you, I'll teach you how to love cock, love being filled until you become one of those juicy girls."

"Aaaaaah...ff...fuck yes!"

"You're going to squirt when it enters you, you're going to squirt when it enters you...you're going to be a juicy sissy and cum and squirt when it enters you."

"Aaaah...aaaah...Sarah...!"

I love this and the weed and the sex endorphins make all the messages sink in so much better.

... Be a sissy...a sweet sissy, swallow, cock, worship cock, you're not a man, you are a sissy, you are a sissy, you are a sissy, suck cock, be happy, suck cock, empty your mind, keep watching, suck cock, be happy, drink cum, be happy, swallow semen be proud, suck cock, be happy...

I can feel it too when it hits this point of me just hitting the right time in my head and it sinks into my brain like my sissy brain is being penetrated.

That's what it is.

The sex and stuff opens you with pleasure and when your brain makes the connection it's uuhn...mindfucked into being a cock loving sissy bimbo.

I like it too.

It feels good each little bit of the old me is going away getting replaced by a gooey silly sissy brain and what's left is me, becoming me Nicole.

She settles into a rhythm hard, steady, deep, hitting my spot inside as I moan and watch the flasher as it shows high speed pictures and all those words and phrases.

Sissy. slut, bimbo, be a girl, be calm, be happy, suck cock, be happy, get fucked ne happy, sissy, slut, bimbo, live for men, live for cock, be happy, be a girl, be calm, be happy, sissy, slut, have sissygasms, be a girl, have fun, suck cock, be happy, go deeper, be happy, bimbo, sissy, be happy, be pretty, be happy, be pretty, be happy, have sissygasms, go deeper...

In my ass, in my butt, my bum hitting and pounding my sissy spot taking me over the edge.

And all of that stuff on the screens just slipping in too.

Going deeper, going deeper.

Having sissygasms.

Being happy.

Loving cock.

Being happy.

Being calm.

And that's a thing too.

After everything and we settle into the post sex afterglow there's thing huge sense of happiness, of peace and calm and being happy.

And I don't care that it's from being sort of programmed either.

It's not that powerful it's just...Like Sarah says...icing, that little extra push we need.

And seriously I've never been this calm, chill, happy before this.

My bills are getting all paid off and for the first time I feel good about the future.

After our fuck session we order lunch from the pizza place getting a lot and she has Katelynn Berry over.

And we all eat together and Katelynn is a beautician and she does electrolysis.

It's her and her sister and we get started on the face zapping.

We film it all too and we're sort of Ad boosting for her and her services and her sister does really good wigs and we get some of those too and we all eat and shoot the whole thing as a bunch of tutorials.

Both girls are pros though and have zero against doing this kind of thing for trans women or on film.

And I have to voice train through the entire thing.

They did a big starter session with me and there was a nice cooling mask they did after and once they were paid which was pretty freaking expensive they left.

And we were pretty much done for the day.

Sarah said. "You likely have your own stuff to do and I'm gonna take a nap because Steven's coming over."

"Oooh good for you he's got that great thick cock. Hmmm...I should look Josh up."

"You should it's just a good place to eat anyways and he could use the business."

That sealed the deal with me and I left her place and left the cream mask on until I had my outfit sorted and looked up Black Chapel Coffee online to read the reviews and see where it was then I go get showered and cleaned up.

One of my new wigs and I go with the brunnette today and then gel inserts for my bra, butt plug and then my gaff and panties and I got with a cute cowl necked sweater and a pencil skirt after deciding to add a garter belt and stockings.

Light make-up, just some well blended liquid foundation to cover and a little eye pencil and mascara. I don't bother with the eyeliner because I'm just wanting to go out and be like casual.

A new cute suede jacket and matching boots the rest is just getting stuff into my purse that matches. Wallet, condoms, lube, lotion and other odds and ends and I head out going to find Josh and his coffee place.

I love this.

I love feeling and looking pretty.

I love the feeling I have of the butt plug at each bump and the way I feel in my garter belt and stockings.

I find a place to park and I'm downtown which is actually all older buildings that are seeing the whole revival thing as so much stuff like everywhere is up by the highways.

I get out and I check myself and sway my way to Black Chapel Coffee and even before I'm there I can smell the coffee and the scent of frying things and sweets like cinnamon things.

It's a nice place, all red brick and really industrial with those big square multipaned warehouse styled windows that have been tinted and I can see people sitting through them.

It's nice inside.

More brick but there's also exposed beams that are done in that stained and rough hewn wood look and there's pipes that are exposed up near the ceiling that are painted a brassy color and there's this really interesting raised wrap around inside patio that has all the tables actually lifted to the windows and it gives the main floor a sort of sunken living room feel to it.

It's very hip or something like it here with dark tables and chairs and there's lots of real art everywhere filling up spaces on the brick and they even have a little stage off in one corner.

Under the patio window seats are booths that are really private looking but with seats made from old wooden church pews.

The tunes playing are good too a mix of current rock that mood fits with the place and older rock as well as some folk.

Disturbed doing Sound of Silence is playing as I'm coming in.

The whole counter and kitchen area looks like it's built from reclaimed church stuff. There's a really expensive copper/brass italian coffee machine on what definitely looks like an altar? The cash register is built into a preacher's lectern too. The rest is pretty standard fare really.

There's a definite goth feel to it all.

And it's busy with funky staff and the even funkier patrons and there's some girls like me there too? I mean I kinda think they might be trans and stuff but I'm not sure. Lots of people and computers and not a lot of the whole normal kind of folks that tend to be dicks and make fun of people that are different.

And before all this Mark wouldn't have been one to bash others but I wouldn't have really felt comfortable here.

I'm actually intrigued by the place now.

I look around and see lots of little things with Josh being one of those guys that goes all over and that all of this started when he was in on this thing where he was helping to build schools in other countries and he helped do one in an old church in Columbia and apparently stayed to help the local farmers set up a farmer's co-op coffee plantation.

All the coffee here is fair trade stuff so the farmers get a real cut.

And I'm not broke so that's a lot more appealing than it used to be.

I get a table and a menu and order a latte and I snag one of the free papers they have there and the coffee is really good, like nothing I've ever had either honestly.

I'm there nursing it and reading a few of these indie community papers before I see Josh.

God he's hot.

Tall, built with strong muscles and that native sort of smoulder and the tattoo's.

Faded blue jeans and workboots along with a black t-shirt for the coffee place that hugs his frame.

It's such a change in me.

Loving that men are men and so buff and strong, built for fucking and taking control of sissies like me.

I'm happily watching him like some of the others here.

I'm not jealous though, well kind of. I really want Josh to notice me and come over but the girls here that are watching him are definitely into him and they're pretty cute too.

He's talented too as I watch him and he's doing all these things ranging from taking baking out of the ovens and roasting coffee beans in this roasting machine which explains why the coffee is so damned good here and I even see him making fry bread...fry bread that he tosses right away in cinnamon and sugar that comes with a melted pot of chocolate like a churro.

They seem actually really popular an item too so I order some and I'm pleasantly surprised that he brings my order over in person.

"Nicole you came!"

I get up from my chair because he's offering a hug after setting down the frybread.

Mmm...damn he smells like clean guy sweat, a touch of cologne and baking plus coffee.

And hard strong firm arms.

"I did, I came looking for you to see what you were doing later."

"Later like after work?"

"Sure, you want to go out some place or come over to my place?"

"You're asking me out?"

"I am unless you have plans?"

"Not really, no one asks me."

"Well you're fucking hot Josh that's intimidating."

He grins but there's a little bluish there. "You're definitely a lot like Sarah."

"Life's too short, go for it is a good philosophy."

"Yeah you're definitely like Sarah."

"Is that a yes?"

"Sure, what's the plan?"

"You like movies?"

"Sure."

"You come over to my place, I cook for you and we have sex and then we go out to see a movie and take it from there?"

"Sex that soon?"

"Given how we met?"

"Good point."

I take a chance and kiss him right there and then and he returns it. "Hey I'd want a taste here and now of that amazing dick Josh if I thought that I'd get it."

I press to him making him harden.

"Uhm...that'd be a yes but we're running a staffer short."

"Oh, well...hey let me eat and we take your break then I roll up my sleeves and help."

"You've worked a coffee place before?"

"I can wash dishes."

He looks at me and I can see that he's seriously thinking about it.

"Josh...?"

"Yeah?"

"We don't have to and I'm still going to help out."

I pull out of his arms and grab my stuff and eat heading to the cash and pay for my stuff leaving a tip too and I look at him and slip behind the counter to the kitchen with him and I literally roll up my sleeves after putting my purse out of the way and I take over washing the dishes freeing that up.

Thing is I've done this before as a summer job at a diner a couple years back in high school. I scrape to the compost and garbage them spray rinse super hard into the sink and then into the dishwasher and the biggest part is getting the clean dishes to the places where they are getting used.

I yell "Mugs clean! Glasses clean, Silvers clean!"

And when I'm moving behind someone I yell. "Behind!"

The trick is keeping the front of house stocked lets you do more at your station and keeping ahead of everything and well timing...watch the dish stock for the front and when you think they're running low try and get those dishes in the washer as fast as possible.

I keep getting looks, the steam wrecked my make-up fast and I just used paper towel to take it off and kept going.

Josh looks at me a lot and I help him all the way through until the afternoon to late evening shift shows up and everything is settled and good.

He brings me a coffee.

"Thanks Nicole that was a huge help. What do I owe you?"

"Our date?"

"Done definitely."

I kiss him. "Can I go freshen up?"

"Sure, how about I meet you at your place I've a little office stuff to do first and getting cleaned up myself."

"Okay but here..."

I pull Josh into the staff bathroom and lock the door and sink to my knees and quickly undo his belt and jeans then his big cock and start sucking his dick.

Oh...oh fuck...

"Oh fuck yay...I love this cock Josh..." I say between breaths as I suck that perfect organ.

It makes your mouth water for more, makes my brain pop-pop-pop with of fucking yummy. I have this reaction of the taste meets everything my mind and those videos built it up too.

Fucking bliss, utter fucking bliss and perfection as the tastes and just the fact I'm finally, finally sucking cock floods my brain. I happy laugh giggle-gurgle around it.

All I'm feeling is happy, blissed out from the feelings, so hungry for more that I'm sucking deep, pushing me down the length, feeling so amazing at doing it, feeling it. Being the sissy cocksucker that I was always meant to be.

Josh rides my face too slipping inches and inches of cock over my lips making this fucking amazing friction.

He gets close and I pull back to really work the head and first inch or two until he floods my mouth with these heavy thick tasty ropes of cum that makes me squirt off in my panties.

My brain loves dick, cock, and I love the taste of cum and that's definitely a trigger to me getting off.

I'm closed lipped vocal letting him know that his cumming got me off.

I clean Josh off and get up and put him all back in place.

"God I love your cock Josh."

"You're an amazing cocksucker Nikki, you've gotten better."

"Practice, but you're still my favorite."

"Really?"

I kiss his cheek. "Yeah because the guy's pretty awesome attached to that cock so it makes like all the difference."

I use the mirror to clean up my face and do my make-up and there's nothing like putting on lipstick after you sucked a big thick cock and your lips are all sensitive and puffy from all that friction...it gives me good sexy shivers.

I slip out after straightening my outfit and head out in full sway getting looks and I head to my car heading for a good butcher shop with a head full of sexy happy sissy feelings and a mouth that still tastes like Josh's cum.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
667 Followers