Subliminal Obsessions Ch. 07

Story Info
Nikki's day after her evening with Josh.
2.3k words
4.71
13.4k
16

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

*Before...

But this, this is the big turning point because this, this as hot and as intense as it because it settled into lovemaking and being made love to by this amazing guy that honestly could have all the pussy he ever wants and he's with me.

With me making love to me and it's so much more than sex to me right now.

And honestly.

Really fucking honestly after Josh fills me with his third load and we end up spooning and he wraps those big muscled arms around me and pulls me in tight and close.

"That...that was amazing Nikki, just...just amazing...you're amazing."

Honestly I'm happy and not just happy but liking myself happy.

I drift into an exhausted nap, feeling so...different because actually liking myself was never a thing that's ever really hit me before.

*And Now...

You know that things have changed when you wake up in the morning and feel a hard cock and it's not yours.

You know that things have changed when feeling that hard cocks makes you ache to suck it and get fucked by it.

Cocksucking and my programming wins.

Oh fucking god.

Fuck coffee, there's nothing better, nothing that wakes you up and blisses your sissy brain more than sucking cock in the morning and having this really hot sexy built guy moan in his sleep.

"Mmm...Nikki...Mmm...fuck...Nicole."

Electric sexy, brain meltingly good as his fingers fing my head and pull me deeper and he starts sleep humping my face.

Love cock, be a girl, suck cock, be happy, relax, be happy, be a girl, be happy, suck cock, be happy.

There's something so fucking perfect about letting go and going cockdrunk and just happy blank.

Alive, so alive and not a care at all right now.

Josh cums in thick yummy ropes and I'm laugh moaning around his big cock as it's so fucking good.

I don't lose a drop, I savor each drop of his funky earthy cream.

Better than anything.

I've never started a morning this good.

Yeah it's pure conditioning right now but who really cares.

One I sucked a big awesome real cock first thing in the morning.

Two cum is fucking delicious.

Three the stuff in my head's triggering all these perfect feeling right now.

Josh is breathing in recovery as I go from sucking that beautiful native cock of his to nuzzling it and kissing it.

"I love your cock, I love your cock, such a big cock, It tastes so good Josh, so fucking good, made my mind right, it's so big, strong, great cock..."

He gets hard fast especially as I take his balls in my mouth and suck on them.

"Fuuuck, god Nikki that's awesome, I love sissy girls, really you're so good."

I pull off and press my face into his hard cock forcing it against my face between my eyes as I look up his body at him.

"Fuck my ass Josh, fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fill my sissy pussy, fill me up, stretch me wide, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me Josh."

He actually growls and reaches down and pulls me up to him and he kisses me and he rolls us over so he's on top.

Then he sinks into my ass which is still slick from the lube and his cum from last night and he goes in balls deep all in one stroke.

"Aaaaaaah god, god, fuck Josh...cock...oh fuck!"

It's all at once and so hard and hot and big and stretching me perfectly making me feel so fucking good.

My insides flutter from the invasion and shock and triggering all the stuff in my head.

I was really honestly made to love this.

You can hypnotize people all you want but the truth is you really honestly can't make people do or say or feel things they deep down don't want.

All the stuff I've done like Sarah said is just a push.

Because I love this, being this so much it's because deep down I never had a problem with this.

Josh grips me hard and he moves in and out of me in these long powerful strokes that are getting harder and harder as he's kissing me and it's amazing.

There's nothing like the feeling of cock, big thick wide cock sliding and sinking in and out of you.

Or slamming in and out of you!

Josh sped up in speed and strength until now there's the repeating clap of our skin hitting together and my sissy spot is getting assailed and every nerve is getting blown into overdrive.

And I'm panting faster and faster and going from normal moans to repeated "Auh, auh, auh, auh, auh, auh, auh, auh, auh!" sounds in this femmy high pitch to screaming as my fists and nails grip the sheets.

I came hard in spurts with no warning because Josh was cock overloading me.

Then I sissied right after that.

Josh fucked me right through both...I clench when I cum and while it's not this clench and bear down Josh and other guys usually sink in and enjoy the ride as my ass massages their cocks.

Instead his cock's hammering right through my ass causing a whole new tremor of things running through my body as it reacts and trembles in quakes after his cock is passing through harder.

It hurts but in this fucking great way.

It's like it's magnifying the feelings from my sissy spot three fold.

Josh fucks me and fucks me and fucks me for what feels like forever and then he growls and pulls me up into this massive almost a bear hug and drives his cock in. "I'm coming Nikki, I'm fucking coming!"

I wrap my legs around him waist and hug and hold onto him hard as he doesn't just cum he explodes inside of me and even though he's bottomed out he's bunny humping into me reflexively and the blast after blast of hot seed makes me sissy cum again and I'm pushing myself back grinding in and clenching and milking everything out of him.

I blacked out but didn't pass out and by the time I can think again him shoulder is in my mouth and I had bit him. I didn't draw blood but there are teeth marks.

I'm still breathless when I kiss it. "Sorry."

"Werewolf..."

That makes me laugh and giggle.

Genuinely too.

Oh thank you Josh, thank you it's been a long time since I just did that with someone, anyone.

We relax and move some until we're in position to kiss.

He gives me a sweet look of concern. "Are you okay?"

I kiss him. "I'm fucking awesome." I kiss him again. "Though that, that hard harder than I've ever been with anyone Josh."

"Sorry just mornings and a real meal last night and you this morning with your magic mouth...It just woke up all these urges."

I smile at him. "So if I feed you, let you sleep at least six or seven hours and suck your amazing cock you end up fucking like this?"

"Well I usually don't get supper or downtime like this. I never get this much sleep either usually four and a half or five."

He kisses me this time. "Though I'm done Nikki, I know I can't go anymore."

I kiss him back. "That's fine babe, I can't either."

We kiss and rest for a little bit before we get up and I send him to go shower because he's got work.

And I fucked wobble my way into my kitchen and I start making breakfast. For my I'm making the stuff for my shake and taking my hormones and things and for Josh I'm making toast and then frying a little bacon and then scrambling eggs.

I have a coffee in hand as he comes out from the shower drying his hair and we kiss. "Oh coffee, thank you this is heaven."

"Actually it's your blend so."

"It's coffee from a beautiful girl right out of the shower it's fucking awesome."

We eat together and I have some toast to go with my shake while sitting on a towel to catch the cum from getting the the chair that's running out of me.

He inhales the food and I take the dishes. "Go get dressed babe I got this."

"You don't have to cater to me Nikki."

"I really want to Josh, I like you and I don't get to do this kind of thing often it feels nice."

He kisses me really nicely. "Thank you, seriously Nikki this was great."

I walk him out and not to my door but all the way to his ride and kiss him just wearing my robe and sneakers that I slipped on despite the cold and even cutely waved him off.

Sarah's in her doorway in the hall grinning at me looking really well fucked herself.

"Well that looks like it went really well."

"That was the best date night of my fucking life Sarah."

I literally go right to her and hug her. "Thank you."

She hugs me back. "You're welcome and I get it. It's different for us."

"Mark would never had a night like this."

"No, he wouldn't but neither would Shawn but we're not those people any more we're better."

She looks at me. "Sore?"

"How can you tell?"

"I know that feeling, know that way of moving."

She smiles at me and we girl hug.

"Ready to get to work?"

"Sure, is this going to hurt?"

"Naw I've lots of material for us to cover lets get ready and started by getting a buzz."

Sarah and I smoke a joint together and we have a pretty strong coffee with just these right hint's of really strong rum and aromatic bitters and sweetened with this all spiced honey?

We open the video with Sarah talking to the camera telling them about my date and showing the camera my sore asshole and what creams to use to make your sissy bum feel better after a good hard ride or extra long dicking.

"Does my sissy like getting fingered."

I whined out this long. "Yeeeeess...Sissy likes getting fingered, loves getting fingered."

She gets me so close, over and over and over and I'm panting, shaking even. "Fff...fuck...Sarah you're edging me, edging meeee!"

She pulls her fingers out and showed the camera. "Sweet and clean."

Then she sinks them back in again saying.

"Sissy girls love being fingered."

I repeat.

"Sissy girls love being fingered."

Her fingers find my prostate expertly and she starts to lube me and rub, finger and moan.

"Again."

"Sissy girls L..love getting fingered..."

"Sissy girls love getting slick, getting wet."

I repeat. "Sissy girls love getting slick, getting wet."

"Again."

"Sissy girls love getting slick, getting wet."

Her fingers feel so fucking good with the cream in my hole and she applies sissy aid to me by jiggling her fingers around my sissy spot until I have a sissygasm.

"Sarah! Oh fuck, fuck, my sissygasm is so good! I love this, I love this, oh goddess I love being a sissy girl!"

Then she's sucking my cock and us getting a great cum shot of my girly goo on her tongue.

Then it's really different as we're reading some e-mail comments and requests with dressing up in outfits sent to both or either of us and then we spend hours literally playing dress up and we're also including and comparing cocklette cages.

And girling out too because some of them are really cute and darling.

Then it's doing things in them like testing them out by walking which Sarah turns into lessons with heels and sway.

And that leads to us doing a video on training and walking and sway with both of us doing exercises with these huge bulby butt plugs in our bottoms.

Sarah and I both have to go slow fingering and lubing each other inside really liberally and fingering to stretch and even then it hurts, it's this ten or fifteen minute long time where we're stretching to fit the big wide butt plugs into out asses with cries and gasping and panting and whining.

It hurt so much still and then when it was in I was so full and so stretched that I swiveled crazy like when I walked or moved.

Sarah was the same and we did our exercises walking all over again and the butt exercises with squats and lunges and then the stair climbers all naked except the cock cages and on video.

Then we were done.

Sarah kisses me. "Okay some trance time?"

"Okay, god this hurts, but it hurts good."

"It's going to definitely be better for us though."

"Better?"

"Like inside corseting, if we spend enough time like this our bodies get used to it and we will adjust like getting a smaller waist, this'll teach our bodies how to move better, sexier, much more sissy styled."

"Oh cool."

We make some more drinks and Sarah adds a drop of two different things in each and we drink that and smoke a joint then we sit on the couch and she plays her sissy hypno video mix on her big screen as we start tripping.

Whatever she gave me and her we both sort of slip into this zone where it just sort of drives all of it into my brain and I can't think of anything else.

Literally I'm just a sissy sponge for hours.

Until we both fall asleep in a sissy cuddle.

I vividly dream of being pretty and fucked and fucked and fucked and sucking cock and mouthfuls of cum and getting cum facials.

Sarah looks at me and looks at the clock.

She grins at me. "Let's go out and party."

"Party I'm going to be so wide after we get these out."

"Pff...we'll stretch back faster than you think and besides."

"Besides?"

"There will be guys to fuck us and cocks for us to suck."

Just hearing that shifted my brain to yes.

I want to suck cock so bad.

Sarah kisses me. "C'mon Nikki let's get seriously done up."

We get up and I'm so fucking excited and Sarah's texting.

I wanna be fucked again.

I wanna suck cock and fill my tummy with cum!

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers