Submission 101

Story Info
First rule....you must ask for what you want!
1.3k words
4
13.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat glistened, beading off her body under the shimmering luminosity of what seemed like a thousand tiny fireflies high above her head. Observing her from his position, he soaked in the surroundings; the secluded log cabin was ideal for his devious mind.

A subtle A-frame located far back from the dirt road it called its address. Two storeys with an open concept great room that housed the kitchen, living, and dining areas, all circling around the massive hearth built in the middle. A loft upstairs was home to the king-size four-poster bed, his chest of toys, and the only great indulgence he allowed, a luxurious master bath, complete with Jacuzzi claw-foot tub and huge walk-in shower.

The stars, visible from the abundant skylights gracing the roof, allowed the night to penetrate into the cabin, casting long satin shadows against the draped walls, creeping along the floor to reach across her delightfully curved body that lay stretched taught on the bed, each of her limbs secured to each corresponding post.

He watched her struggle and squirm as much as the tight bindings would permit. He would break her this time; he could glimpse the cracks in her resistance, slowly loosing the fight against her natural submission. Her voice of reasoning was finally letting go of society's opinions and predilections about what the world around her perceived as normal.

She was a true submissive at heart, he knew it. All he needed to do was show her what he saw in her. She was his, and only his.

Lost in his thoughts and plans for her, he snapped back to the scene before him, a small whimper from her swollen lips breaking the silence. Taking a small break in her lessons, he gave her time to let her arousal subside enough to leave her still wanting, craving his touch, yearning for his pain. He held her on the brink of orgasm only to deny her, making her beg for her release. To say the words he needed to hear from her mouth. Those base, primal, dirty, words. The words she would never say.

She would say them tonight, for him, she would surrender her pent-up control, and he would accept nothing less.

He rose from his relaxed perch across the room and collected the suede flogger earlier discarded at the end of the bed. Her fear-filled eyes darted around the room, following his every move, and with every ragged breath she managed; she shivered with uncertainty and anticipation of what was to come next. He walked around the bed, once, then again, slowly dragging the flogger across her already soaked skin. She flinched with the sudden contact and a cat-like moan of pleasure escaped her lips and tried in vain to close her thighs, trying to rub herself, needing release. The flogger collected some of the moisture from her skin, and he knew it would add more sting the next time he kissed her body with it. Coming to a halt at the side of the bed, he gazed into her half-opened chocolate eyes, told her he loved her, and began again in earnest to heat her exquisite frame with the torturous device she craved so much.

Her rose-colored nipples were achingly hard and perched atop beautiful, full breasts, breasts that could take the kiss of the flogger so well, sending electric shocks straight to her wanting pussy, nestled behind those soft brown curls that he loved so.

He concentrated on her thighs first, pinking up the tender skin inside just below where her swollen, pulsing pussy met with her leg. The smooth skin colored in no time, a beautiful hue of rose that emanated heat through her entire core, causing her pussy to leak even more of her juices onto the bed where she lay. Subconsciously she pumped her hips high in the air, trying to fuck something that was not there. Her soft mewling alerted him that she was fast approaching her endorphin-induced orgasm. He altered his tactics. Throwing the flogger down, he retrieved the crop, his personal favourite. It was smooth and well worked in, the leather supple but very effective for his purposes.

She was drowning in her arousal and failed to notice him change directions until the first slap of the crop landed directly on her left nipple. Shock, pain, and pleasure coursed through her like wildfire. Her eyes and mouth flew open, her impending orgasm crushed.

He reminded her again, if she wished to cum, to reach her release, all she had to do was ASK for it. Let go and say the words.

Tears streamed down her face, her breathing was shallow, and swift, the internal struggle written all over her angelic face. How could she use those words, what would that make her. A whore? A slut? No, she could not bring herself to say them, the humiliation was too great. Shaking her head from side to side in denial, he began again. The crop landed on the right nipple this time. Before she could exhale from the pain/pleasure it delivered, he attacked her right breast, circling the rock-hard pebble, with fast, deliberate smacks that turned her lovely creamy breast into an inferno of red heat.

He continued to redden her, moving from her breasts down to the soft swell of her stomach, the intensity of the blows steady and true. He could see and smell her arousal, it permeated the room, and his nostrils flared, taking in the sweet pungent bouquet, and feeling his cock harden even more that it already was. Adjusting himself in his jeans, he flicked the crop squarely onto her engorged clit with no warning. She gasped, holding her breath lest she cum without his explicit permission. He knew she was so close to release and with a few more hits to her over-sensitive clit he would have her begging and screaming incoherently.

She begged and pleaded with her eyes, desperately willing him to allow her the release she'd been denied for the past hours. A sly smile came over his face as he watched her plead, aware that she still will not give up, will not submit and let her true sexual nature out.

Turning up the heat, so to speak, he retrieves a wireless egg from its case along with the remote control. Slowly, he inserts the precious egg deep inside her womb; she is so wet there is no need for any artificial lube. She showed no apparent sign that she knew what he did until he turned on the vibrating egg. Immediately her pussy clamped down on the intruder, pulling it further up into her channel, trying to milk the orgasm from it. As the vibrations pulsed through her core, he continued to spank her protruding clit with the now exceedingly sodden crop. She would not last much longer, he mused to himself. He too, was having difficulty lasting this long without plunging his stiffened member deep into her.

It began as a hoarse whisper, just a moan through parched lips. He asked her again to tell him what she so desired. What she needed.

"To cum, Master, please fill your slut and allow her to cum for you," she pleaded in earnest. He smiled, dropped his pants, and drove his rigid cock deep into her waiting hole. Within seconds, his seed was boiling up from his balls, screaming for release inside his wanton, beautiful whore.

"Cum NOW," he commanded, and as the full moon crested in the sky above, its silver luminosity bathed the room in magic as both Master and sub flew to new heights in their love and devotion to one another.

As they lay together, she still tied to the bed, he wrapped possessively around her curvaceous body, he whispered to her. "You are mine, my love, bound to me in body mind and spirit, always and forever."

"Yes, my Master, I am yours," she vowed, her reply sending his heart soaring higher than the moon above them.