Submission

Story Info
Their strained relationship is resolved in the bedroom.
899 words
3.55
22.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's as if he knew exactly what she was thinking when the door opened. She entered in a huff, letting the door hit the wall and bounce back just a few inches shy of her toes. She forced an exaggerated sigh and pushed back the hair sticking to her forehead, wiped the sweat from under her eyes and kicked the door shut. She acted as if no one else was in the room, as if he wasn't sitting four feet in front of her, sprawled on the couch reading or rereading or rewriting or whatever.

He looked up with a suspicious smile, "Hi, Gorgeous," and resumed his downward gaze. She exhaled a quiet, "Hi," but remained in the entrance. He'd already lost sight of her, focusing his attention on the paper in hand.

"Is your phone dead?"

"No, it's--"

"--because I tried to call. I wasn't going to come by--"

"Mmmhmm. Sorry, Gorgeous. You're here now, may as well stick around for a while." His gaze still glued to his work.

Is he for real? She thought. So "I might as well stick around"? What for? So I can blow him and leave? No fucking way.

She was silent and still. He got the hint, set the papers down and walked toward her. He put a hand on her shoulder, "Come on." She was stiff. He grabbed her ass with both hands, pulled her into his hips. Apparently so was he.

***

He kissed her harshly, forcing her mouth open with his tongue. He had already been thinking about this moment and he wondered if she had as well. She pushed him away, "Seriously?"

He hesitated only a moment, took note that she hadn't turned to leave. "Seriously," he said, pulling her in tighter and forcing his tongue in again. One hand groped her inner thigh while the other kept her close. He kissed her slowly, making sure she felt every inch. He massaged her tongue, then pulled back and bit her lower lip.

She dropped her bag. He pushed her against the door and immediately went for her pussy. She was already wet, confirmation that she'd tried to pull another act. He'd become good at reading her and could usually tell when to back off and when to push.

***

"You're a terrible actress," he said, twisting a nipple. She clenched her teeth as she deeply inhaled, "You seemed to believe me last night." Ouch. She'd let out some sensitive information, with a purpose. She knew he wouldn't be discouraged and he wasn't. Instead, he took two fingers and entered her. They glided their way in and out with ease. She dripped down his hand and over his wrist. Her head fell to the side, her eyes closed. He continued to stare directly at her with a slight grin.

"What, not enjoying yourself?"

She mimicked his grin, eyes still closed.

"Give it up, Gorgeous. You're not fooling anyone." She gasped as his fingers slipped out and he wiped the mess on her exposed cheek. She opened her eyes and turned to him, shocked, mouth falling open just enough.

"Don't lie to me," he said, shoving his fingers into her mouth.

***

He'd made their way to the bedroom. She lay on her back, naked, sitting up on her forearms. "This place is a mess," she said, smiling.

"Turn around." He ignored her as he climbed on the bed and flipped her on to her stomach. She kept her legs pressed together tightly as he straddled her and began massaging her back, working his way down to her ass until he reached her legs. She moaned quietly to herself, eyes closed.

"Keep going," she pleaded but he'd already stopped. She opened her eyes just as he wound up to—SMACK! Her ass turned a deep pink instantly where his palm had hit. "Get up," he said, pulling her hips to his. She arched her back as she'd always done when he entered. She let out a moan as he found himself all the way in.

"Feel me? Feel every inch of me?"

She gasped, "Yes," as he pulled out.

"No, I don't think you do," he whispered, thrusting back in full-force.

***

He fucked her hard in that position, growing bigger as he went on. She let out a moan every so often whenever he thrust himself all the way in. She sighed when he cut her a break—either easing up on the pressure or pulling out of her altogether. He paced it perfectly. She was growing tired; her head felt limp and she had collapsed from her forearms flat on the bed. He kept fucking her all the same.

She could tell he was coming close; he filled up every inch of space inside her. She turned around, looking desperate. He just smiled. "I could look at you from this angle all night," he said, "Turn around." He pushed her face forward, took hold of her hair and pulled her body upright, tightening her legs together with his. One arm held her tight against him while the free hand went for her clit. He rubbed her feverishly as she let out a cry, a gasp for air then a slow, high-pitched moan. He went for one last stroke before coming. He held inside her firmly, a total release, before sliding out and lying down next to her. Lesson learned.