Submission

Story Info
She gets what she deserves.
3.6k words
4.27
21.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator doors opened and I stepped out on my floor. I finished folding up my wet umbrella, shaking out some rain drops. Thunder boomed outside; the storm was getting closer. Walking quietly through the dark empty hallway I searched the numbered plates for my room. Locating it near the end of the hallway I pulled the key out of my bag as a flash of lightning shone through the hall window. I heard a door close behind me as the lock clicked open. I didn't look up. Pausing to slide my key back in my bag, I eased the door open with my elbow, turned on the light, and as I entered the room my face and chest came in contact with the wall forcefully and my bag fell to the floor. My arms pinned behind me, I felt a sharp pain around my wrists as I heard a zip tie tighten around them.

I didn't scream.

The gasp of air escaping my throat was cut short by the strong hand around my neck. His other hand was roaming down my right side, stopping long enough to give my ass a good hard slap. I breathed in sharply at the strike, but I didn't make another sound. His hands were firm, not threatening. And I could smell his cologne.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, trembling as his hand tightened around my neck. I could feel myself throbbing as I imagined what I might be in for. Thunder boomed again.

"Shh, just relax," he replied.

Relax? Seriously?

I gave a small chuckle at his words so he spun me around to face him. He leaned against my body after he looked me up and down. Licking his lips, he leaned in and touch them to mine. He kissed me softly, teasingly; I leaned in for more as he pulled away to look me in the eyes.

"I have waited for this day...for a long time," he said quietly, but I could hear the threat in his voice. It scared me. I knew by now my panties were soaked from my throbbing pussy. And this was only the beginning.

"What if I resist?" I asked, unsure if I wanted to hear the answer. I looked into his piercing blue eyes.

"I like a good fight," he replied, moving his hand down my belly to rub my now swollen mound. "But you should give in; to make it easier on yourself. You're going to pay for what you've done...and eventually you will give in. I promise."

He leaned into my neck and kissed my tingling skin lightly, slipping his tongue out a bit to get his first taste of me. He continued rubbing me outside my pants as I tried to clear my head.

He said he would do it, I thought to myself. If he knew when he could find me alone he would take advantage of me. It was my tight jeans. Always bending over when I knew he could see me. Talking dirty to him. Challenging him to get me cornered... "You couldn't do it," I would say. "You wouldn't..."

I twisted out of his grip and tried to back away toward the door but he grabbed my long brown hair and dragged me to the huge bed in the middle of the room. Pushing me down on my bound arms, my knees barely hanging off the edge, he sat down next to me. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pocket knife, turning it over in his hands. Lightning flashed through the sheer white curtains and lit up the sharp blade. He grazed my cheek lightly with the tip. I didn't notice I was holding my breath until he got up from the bed and I let it out. I was shaking from excitement and fear; I jumped a little when more loud thunder boomed outside, rattling the window. Lightning flashed for several seconds, lighting up the room while casting an eerie shadow across his face as he loomed over me. He got on top of me, keeping my legs spread with one knee, and grabbing the collar of my shirt he split apart the neckline with the knife. Grabbing each side he tore my shirt open, revealing a white lace bra covering my chest, heaving from my heavy breathing.

He drug the blade up and down my neck, across my chest and under my bra, cutting open the middle so my large breasts burst out. He leaned down over me, caressing my face with his hand for a moment, then began kissing my neck with his soft lips. I squirmed against his teasing touches and my restraint as he continued his tantalizing assault down my neck line to my breasts. He took his time kissing and caressing every inch of my exposed flesh for his pleasure, as well as mine. My breasts began rising and falling faster as my breathing became heavier with anticipation. He grabbed my left breast roughly as his kisses lead their way to the peak, and putting my hard nipple between his teeth he nibbled and pulled on it. I moaned, arching my back in pleasure trying to put more of me in his mouth as I felt more of my juices spilling out onto my already soaked panties. My pussy was throbbing for attention and I didn't know how much more of this I could take. The thunder and lightning out of the window was fading from my senses.

He repeated his assault on my right breast, sucking hard on my nipple between bites. I moaned and twisted under him as he kissed and licked my stomach. My damp skin tingled in the cool air of the room. He crawled off of my leg so I raised my feet to the end of the bed to push myself up, away from him. He grabbed both ankles roughly, dragging me down until my ass was near the edge, hurting my arms still bound underneath me. Gripping my left arm, he flipped me over on the bed onto my stomach. He got on the end of the bed between my legs, grabbing a handful of the waistband of my pants. Holding the knife at the ready, he leaned over my back and growled, "You will do as I say, understood?"

I nodded, my fear returning.

He punctured the material with the knife, sawing up through the waist until it was sliced open. Thunder sounded as he tore open my pants with his hands, exposing the white lace panties underneath. He took his time ripping the thick material covering my ass, savoring every new inch of me he discovered. I trembled as his hands caressed my ass, my pussy getting even wetter, then I winced as he slapped my ass cheek harder than earlier.

I was enjoying this. Feeling controlled, feeling used. I needed this. I wanted him to abuse me, like no one else could.

I started squirming underneath him, pulling against my bindings on my wrist. He got up and finished taking off my pants and shoes. Grabbing me by my hair, he pulled me up from the bed, turned me around and pushed me back down onto my arms again. My clothes laying in ruins on each side of me, hands still bound behind me, I realized that I felt exactly how he wanted me to feel: trapped. Scared. Vulnerable. And...sexy. Turned on. I was loving this and I needed so much more.

He got on the bed and leaned over my face, his fingers tracing my belly down to my soaked panties, moving them aside and slipping a finger inside me while his other hand squeezed my throat. My body ignored my mental requests to remain still and I moved against his hand, wanting him deeper inside me.

"Are you my dirty little whore tonight?" he asked.

My mouth fell open at his words. I wanted to resist, but I knew I couldn't. He had control. "Yes sir," I answered.

"Good girl." He released my neck and got off of the bed, kneeling down between my legs. Getting his pocket knife again, I watched him trace the blade across my belly, watching my face as he grinned an evil grin. He poked the white lace panties under the elastic band and jerked the blade up, cutting them open at the top. Putting the knife down he grabbed each side of the tear and ripped my panties in two. I gasped at the sudden rush of cool air on my wet lips. He grabbed the tattered remains of my shirt on each side of me and pulled me to a sitting position, using the knife to cut the zip tie around my wrists. He removed my clothes from around me while I rubbed my wrists, stepping back to admire my naked body. He moaned and licked his lips as he looked me all over, making me blush and get nervous again. He held my face still with both hands, caressing my cheek and my lips with his thumb. Lightning flashed and I could see the bulge in his jeans in front of me. I swallowed.

He moved a hand to my hair and grabbed a handful, leaning my head back to kiss me roughly. I met his kiss eagerly, but when his tongue moved past my lips I tried to fight. What would he do if I resisted? I thought. He used his grip on my hair to lift me up to him, kissing me harder. I tried not to melt into him but it felt so good. He slipped his free hand between my legs, finding my juices pouring out of my pussy. He moaned into my lips before pulling away, letting me go and pushing me down onto the bed again. He licked his finger, closing his eyes as he savored the taste of me. I grinned as I laid there waiting, hands above my head, legs parted, lightning illuminating my naked body. He pulled out a small pink vibrator from my bag and crawled on the bed next to me. He turned it on, parted my legs with one of his, held down both of my wrists just over my head, and put the vibrator on my clit. God, I needed this. He had been teasing me for too long! I moved my hips against his motions with the vibrator, looking for release. Faster and faster, my pussy getting wetter and wetter. He watched my body, my face, as I came closer to the edge. I cried out "Oh yes, I'm gonna cum!" just before he pulled the toy back and turned it off. I screamed and whined all at once.

"No! You can't stop now!" I begged.

"You're MY little whore tonight," he growled into my ear. "You will do as I please and cum only when I want you to." Picking up the torn panties from the floor, he inhaled my scent before shoving them into my mouth. Gagged now, I watch him as he observed my naked body once again. My skin tingled as I laid there exposed to him; his gaze, his touch, his punishment...

He pulled a zip tie out of his pocket and restrained my wrists once again, this time over my head. Turning the vibrator on he continued his assault on my clit, my juices pouring out of me onto the bed as I moan into the panties stuffed into my mouth. I moved against the toy between my legs, willing my body to reach its climax. I tried to hide the rising sensations but my breathing gave me away and he stopped the vibrator once again. I growled into the panties.

"You're not cumming yet, bitch," he warned as he rubbed a finger outside my hole, forcing more liquid to run down my ass and onto the bed. He moaned as I pushed myself against his finger, wanting more. "Oh, you like that, bitch?" he asked softly, sliding the probing finger inside me once again. He held my legs open, fucking me slowly with his finger until I was ready to beg for release. His finger fucked me faster as I arched my back and pushed against him, wanting his finger deeper inside me.

He stepped back away from my legs, moving around the bed to grab my arm and jerk me up and off the bed to my knees. He removed the panties from my mouth and started unbuttoning his jeans while the bulge underneath made me catch my breath. He released his cock from his underwear and moved a hand to my face, caressing my cheek with the back of his fingers, then tilting my head back under my chin.

"Suck my dick like a good girl, and maybe I'll let you cum."

I looked up at him with the most innocent and scared look I could muster and took him in my mouth. He groaned, putting a hand in my hair to play with it as I moved up and down his shaft. Relaxing my throat, I took him completely in my mouth as I felt more of my juices dripping from below. He grabbed a handful of hair and push deep down my throat. After a few slow thrusts I bit down firmly but gently, reminding him I wasn't so easily tamed.

"Ooh, careful," he warned, breathing in sharply. "I'm not afraid to make you hate me when I punish you. Remember, your ass is mine tonight."

I looked up at him apologetically, his hard cock still halfway in my mouth. He smiled, and I closed my eyes and sucked him back down my throat. He kept his hands in my hair as I worked up and down his shaft again. The cool air of the room was getting to me as my dampness below chilled my lips. I wanted to touch myself but my restraints limited my reach. I looked up at him again; he was watching me with an almost evil satisfaction on his face. I shuddered as my clit began throbbing harder.

Tightening his grip on my hair, he pulled my mouth off of him and jerked me up off the floor. I stood facing him, hands zip tied in front of me, naked and vulnerable, just how he wanted me. He looked me over again, a hand reaching between my thighs to check on my arousal. His fingers on my swollen mound made me moan, and he slipped his finger inside my tight hole again. I wanted to melt into him at his touch; his firm grip on my hair restricted my movements. He leaned toward my parted lips and kissed me slowly, his tongue teasing my lips before he pulled away. He knew just what to do to me... I was pleasing him...

He pulled his hand away from me, putting his finger in my mouth to suck my juices off. I had to admit I tasted good. He groaned as he moved his hands to my arms, turning me around. Pushing me against the bed he bent me over it, laying my bare chest down on my restrained arms and parting my legs with one of his. I felt nervous as his hands grabbed each of my ass cheeks, massaging them. He groaned as he moved his hands over them, then suddenly his hands were gone and after a moment I felt a sting on my right cheek as he smacked my ass with the belt from his jeans. I winced, trying to get up from the bed but he had anticipated my resistance and moved behind me, holding me down with his other hand. I relaxed as I noticed more thunder and lightning out of the window. I knew I had to obey.

He grabbed a handful of hair, pulling only my head up off of the bed. "Don't move," he said. "You can't use your teeth on my dick without punishment. Now it will just be worse for you." He pushed my head back down onto the bed as his hands moved back to my ass. He found my panties again and shoved them back in my mouth. I closed my eyes and listen to the thunder outside as he continued to whip me. I had never been treated like this before, but as much as my ass was stinging and the tears were streaming from my eyes I was still aroused. I knew he would fuck me and the anticipation was all I needed to get me through the assault on my ass.

I could feel his body shaking from excitement behind me as he ceased my punishment and started feeling my rosy red cheeks. I could barely tell he was touching me they were so sore. He bent down and kissed each one before rolling me over and pushing me up farther on the bed, moving my hands back up over my head. He knelt down at the edge of the bed, lifting my legs and pushing them up and apart as far as he could and held them there. His warm breath on my exposed wet pussy made me shiver. I watched him as his face got closer; sticking his tongue out he licked my wet hole for a taste of me before meeting my gaze. I couldn't see his mouth but his eyes told me he was smiling devilishly. I held my breath waiting for more. He didn't make me wait long. I could hear him groan as his tongue dove inside me. I was holding my breath again, not wanting anything to distract me from the amazing sensations down below. I couldn't move against his face since he was holding my legs apart but I wanted to force him deeper inside me. My entire body shook with pleasure as he tongue fucked me, like I had never been before. My orgasm was slow building; he took his time with me, making me want to beg him to let me cum. Soon I arched my back and when it spilled over I screamed into my panties. He didn't stop or slow down, coaxing more of my juices to pour out of me as my orgasm peaked and slowly faded away.

He stood up and watched me for a moment, my heart pounding as my breathing returned to normal. I wanted more, but I knew he was only going to give me what he wanted to give me. Grabbing me by my bound arms he pulled me up from the bed and turned me around, removed my panties from my mouth and pushed my face back down into the covers, my sore ass straight up in the air. He knelt down and slowly eased my legs apart, running a finger up my slit and causing me to twitch. I felt rope going around each of my ankles as I laid there on my arms. I was getting tied to the feet of the bed. My fear returned once again but my excitement was rising. I couldn't leave. He had me right where he wanted me. And I loved it.

Suddenly I could feel the head of his dick rubbing up and down my wet slit and resting between my cheeks as he leaned over me. "Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked as he ran his hand slowly down my spine, causing goosebumps to rise across my skin.

"Yes, sir," I replied.

"Ask me nicely," he whispered over me, his hand finding the back of my neck.

"Please will you fuck me...fuck me hard?" I begged. I wanted to see his controlling gaze but couldn't turn my head any further.

His answer came as he moved his dick to my wet hole in slid it in deep, gripping my neck with both hands. I moaned as I felt him stretching my insides for the first time and I shivered with pleasure. He pulled back out and thrust his dick inside me harder, finding his rhythm. My red ass jiggled against him as he pounded me repeatedly. He was hurting me and it felt so good. I could feel an orgasm building inside me again as I laid there, held down by the neck, getting the best fuck of my life. I turn my head and screamed into the bed covers as I came, his dick continuing the assault on my pussy. While my orgasm subsided he pounded me harder, filling my throbbing pussy with his cum.

After a moment he released my neck and pulled out of me, letting our juices run out of my pussy and down my legs. I continued laying on the bed motionless as I heard him gather his clothes. Sore ass, cum filled pussy, tied to a bed naked. Satisfied. After pulling his jeans up I could see him holding a camera toward me, the flash going off a few times as he took pictures of my naked body. I heard his knife click open and he cut the ropes binding my ankles to the bed, rolling me over to cut the zip tie around my wrists. I sat up on the bed, rubbing my wrist as he finished buttoning his jeans and lifted my chin with his finger. He kissed my lips softly, teasingly, pulling back from my face too soon.

"See you later," he grinned at me as he turned to leave the room. My eyes followed him out the door until it latched. I collapsed back on the messy bed. Walking was not an option just now.