Submission

Story Info
A wife brings a new bondage device to the bedroom.
2.6k words
3.72
32.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hey, you home?' James called, shuffling through the front door and removing his large black parka.

'Yo! How are you?' Dana called from another room.

'Cold. It's fucking freezing today!' James whined. 'Snowing!'

Dana appeared at the end of the hall. She was wearing a large white shirt and some thigh high socks.

'Yeah I didn't even leave the house today. The benefits of working from home, huh!' Dana said, smirking at her husband removing his thick winter gear and brushing the snow off of it.

'You look comfy!' James said, looking at her ass poking out under her shirt as she walked away from him.

'I am. I am very snug. I have wine and I have chinese food.'

As James walked into the the fire heated living room, he was met with a godly sight. Dana stretched out on the couch, a warm blanket, a bottle of red and all of their favourite chinese food.

'Come join me?' Dana cooed.

James jumped right on the couch and leapt on top of his wife, giving her a deep kiss. Dana reciprocated but took it further, moving her hands up and down James' body and sticking her tongue deep inside his mouth.

'Miss me?' James smirked.

'Always!' Dana said, putting her hand on his chest and kissing him deeply and biting his lip ever so softly. Her long strawberry blonde hair flowed over his face.

'Pfffftttt.' James started shaking his head and trying to get her hair out of his mouth. Dana almost fell of the couch laughing.

The two sat up and tucked into their dinner, downing a few glasses of the red and watching a good couple of episodes of a new crime thriller on Netflix. It was the epitome of a lazy Friday night. Dana suddenly got up and left the room, which James assumes she was off to the loo. Ten minutes later she returned, carrying a small length of rope and a ball gag - which James identified as being from their bondage chest. But James was confused, usually they used a lot more rope for their bondage role playing.

'Where's the rest of the rope?' James asked with a big grin.

'We won't be needing it tonight.' Dana responded, biting her lip as she stood at one end of the couch.

'What deviant idea have you come up with now?' James asked.

'You know how you like big, full round tits?'

'Uhhh... yeah?'

'Well, I saw these pills online. They're sold to induce lactation and increase a woman's milk supply. So I googled around and found some threads on some reddit page called breast Expansion... or something? Anyway, someone said you could take a few of these and the hormone overload would cause significant growth in a short period of time.'

'So what did you do?' James asked, sitting up.

'Bought two bottles online. They came today and I just downed both bottles.' Dana said without any hesitation.

'What?! Dana?! Is that safe??' James asked, startled by her carelessness.

'I guess we'll find out. But if the forum is right and just a few of those pills cause significant growth - well two bottles, which totaled a hundred pills, should make me as big as a room!' Dana explained, cupping her perky c cups through her shirt.

'But... that's impossible!? Like surely you can't grow tits as big as a room? Like that's insane!' James was sputtering. His hard cock told a different story.

'It's the true meaning of "experimentation" in the bedroom.' Dana giggled. 'If it works, my tits will grow so big and heavy that I'll be trapped and you can do whatever with me you wish!'

'That's true. But, I don't know...you'll be filling with milk, right?' James asked.

'Correct. I should hopefully engorge full of milk and that should cause my tits to essentially blow up and stretch in all directions!'

James was a bit unsure of Dana's scientific and medical expertise. She was an engineer, not a doctor.

'And, well... what if you don't stop growing? Like, what if your tits burst like some over inflated water balloons?' James asked, both worried and incredibly aroused at the same time.

'Then I burst. The ultimate BDSM!' Dana said, biting her lip harder.

'My god my wife has gone insane!' James thought, yet he still remained arousingly curious.

'Tie my wrists behind my back. Then you may do whatever you like with me.' Dana said turning around and stretching her arms back. 'And as always, the safeword is penut butter.'

James stood up and moved towards his wife and followed her orders.

'And the gag?' James asked.

'Not yet. Don't you want to hear me describe how I'm feeling?' Dana asked seductively.

'I'll be the decider of that!' James replied, entering his role as the dom.

James gently moved his wife onto the carpet and turned her facing upwards. She arched her back and writhed before him.

'Oh, What have you given me!? I feel so funny!' Dana moaned, as she got into character.

James groped her tits through her shirt, and pinched her nipples hard.

'You're my slave and I'm going to blow these tits up bigger and bigger!'

Suddenly Dana let out a gasp. It was happening! Dana and James watched as her large white shirt moved before their eyes. The empty spaces and crevices of the shirt began to grow taught and fill out in different directions.

'Oh, my! What have you done to me? What's happening to me!?' Dana moaned, rocking back and forth in the carpet.

James' cock was throbbing at this point as he watched his wife's perky c cups seemingly swell up to a full DD. Her nipples were starting to become visible through her shirt. James suddenly got up and left the room.

'Where are you going? What have you done to me? My tits are swelling up bigger and ooohhh bigger!' Dana moaned loudly.

James returned with more rope, a magic wand and some oil. He then proceeded to tie Dana's ankles together and then tied another length of rope around her growing tits with a knot that would release as the tension grew. Dana moaned as he tightened each piece of rope. James then opened the bottle of massage oil and squeezed it all over her shirt. This was both to help with friction and so James could watch her tits expand through her shirt.

'Oh, what have you done! My breasts are getting so fucking big. My pussy is getting so wet! I can feel my skin stretch and I fill up!' Dana said, rocking and moaning on the carpet.

James couldn't believe what he was seeing. His sexy wife, covered in oil, tied up and her tits magically growing before his eyes. He watched on as her shirt grew tighter and her buttons strained. He could see her breasts swell through her shirt and her nipples being squished and confined by the expanding flesh.

'You're not done yet, you dirty girl!' James commanded, pulling out his throbbing cock which was practically leaking with pre cum.

'What will you do to me, master?'

'You will become my huge titty slave!' James said, knowing his words made not much sense due to how horny he had become.

James straddled his wife and rubbed his cock against her oily shirt which contained her swelling breasts. The shirt was reaching its maximum and the rope began to slip and release every few moments due to the tension. James pressed his cock against her inflating rack. They were so squishy from - which came as a surprise to James who thought they'd be taught like two balloons.

'Oh inflate me master! Bigger and bigger! Push me to my fucking limit!' Dana moaned heavily.

James grabbed her tits through her shirt and squeezed as hard as he could. They were so firm and bouncy and he hoped as he groped them they'd expand faster. Suddenly the rope gave way completely and the only thing holding her in was the strained buttons on her shirt. James smacked his cock on her buttons and kneading the sides of her tits - he then grabbed the oil and squeezed more on to her.

'BIGGER, BIGGER DADDY! FUCKING POP MY SHIRT!' Dana cried.

James was essentially dry humping her ballooning oily bust until suddenly her shirt gave way.

POP POP POP POP

Her huge round tits burst forth and bounced around James cock with great force. James instantly pushed his cock between her expanding cleavage and began to pump.

'OH HARDER, FUCK MY BALLOON TITS DADDY! I WANT TO BE BIGGER!' Dana moaned in absolute ecstasy. James could see the wet puddle that was collecting under her pussy.

James rolled his wife over, so she was now resting on her fluid bouncy tits like two beach balls. Dana started to actually bounce, shocked at how she could actually bounce herself with them.

'Oh fuck I'm still growing! I'm huge! I must be at least a full M cup or something!'

'This is fucking amazing, Dana!' James said, breaking his roleplaying character. 'I've never seen tits that size, that are so perky, full and just... round!'

Dana bounces and rolled on her growing tits. It looked like two giant water balloons below her torso, rising and inflating. James look control again and moved in front of her face as she rested on her tits. He stuck his cock straight into her waiting mouth and tried to fuck her face - but Dana has other plans and took control. She slurped and sucked his pulsating dick like never before. Spit ran down her mouth and neck, she moaned and whimpered and gagged. James didn't know where to look. At her devouring his cock or her seemingly never ending expanding superhuman tits. He decided to watch both - but before too long he couldn't hold it any longer. He felt his cock twitch and Dana detached suddenly as he busted all over her face, her lips and some managed to hit her cleavage.

'Good? She said, panting and resting on her now gargantuan breasts. They have become the size of yoga balls - if not bigger? They'd raised her higher than their coffee table.

James sat back and caught his breath, watching her continue to swell - her skin growing tighter yet somehow accommodating her breasts to keep growing to unnatural proportions.

'What does it feel like, Dana??' James asked, his cock still hard.

'Like someone's hooked me up to a pump. It feels like liquid is flowing into them and pressure is building. But it feels so good. The more pressure the more orgasmic it gets.'

James was stroking his cock, watching his wife helplessly inflate - her mouth and face dripping with his cum.

'Gag me, daddy!' She demanded.

James followed her orders and gagged her. She returned to her character and moaned in faux terror while writhing and bouncing on her balloons tits. He then got behind her and covered her ass in oil and slipped his cock into her dropping pussy. He pumped her hard and fast as she bounced and grew higher off the floor. The fast he fucked her, the faster she seemed to fill up. James grabbed her hair with one hand and her restrained wrists with the other and pounded, hard. She was bouncing and sloshing and she moaned out in pleasure. She suddenly squirted thick white liquid over James and his cock. Her moaning was unlike anything he'd ever heard from her.

'Bigger, Dana. I'm gonna make you grow until you're about to burst!' James moaned.

Little did he know, Dana was thinking that the pressure in her now table sized tits was reaching critical mass. She wasn't sure how much more she could expand before she actually did burst! She was so horny she decided not to care and let herself blow! She thought surely she wouldn't actually explode! Surely not!

James pulled his cock out of her pussy and grabbed the oil again. This time he squirted in onto her asshole and started fingering her. The white fluid was essentially flooding out of her pussy at this point as she was off in a submissive trance. He shoved his oily cock straight into her asshole and began to pump. This lasted four pumps before he filled her ass with his cum.

He pulled his cock out and collapsed in exhaustion. He wanted to keep going but he was absolutely destroyed. Dana however was growing even hornier. She's cum so many times but it seemed as her tits kept swelling (half the size of the room now) her arousal grew more and more insatiable. She moaned, trying to speak. James jumped up and took off the gag just in case she was calling the safe word.

'It's not stopping! I'm so fucking huge! The pressure is way too much... but I want more... I want to know how far I can push it!' Dana said, catching her breath.

James stood and watched his wife's toned thick body raise off the ground as her tits surged larger and larger. They started to inflate faster than ever and the size and weight of them started to crush their furniture. If she didn't stop growing, she'd either explode through the roof or straight up explode! Dana was in absolute ecstasy as she swelled faster and faster. James found that he was running out of room as her giant breasts grew closer towards him. He watched her aerolas stretch to a ghostly colour - and he nipples were growing longer and thicker.

'Oh baby! Oh fuck I need more! I need to be bigger.' Dana moaned, drunk on her own expansion.

James backed himself into a corner and watched her tits expand and fill - engulfing the room. He thought he'd be crushed. He also started to wondering if she'd explode!

'Dana, we need to do something! I think you'll burst!' James yelled.

'Oh good! Bigger! It feels so fucking good!' She moaned! 'I can feel my skin stretch! I'm so full!'

As Dana continued to inflate, her breasts started to engulf James' cock. The pressure as they grew and squeezed him was enough to send him over the edge and he blew his load into her massive cleavage.

Suddenly Dana began to panic as she had filled almost the entire room. She started to come to her senses as she result a rush of pressure.

'I'm... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna...bur...'

Dana was cut off by an eruption of milk which squirted out of her huge nipples. James was now smothered by her giant tits and covered in milk. She could be heard moaning loudly as the sensation of the explosive lactation made her cum continuously. James felt the pressure from her breasts against him start to relieve and he watched his wife's gargantuan tits shrink as they erupted. After a minute of the explosive lactation she has returned to yoga ball size. After a few more minutes she plateaued - her tits were now the size of her head, and just as perky as before.

As both James and Dana came to their senses - they looked around at their destroyed living room. It was flooded with milk and most of the furniture was crushed.

'Luckily we have insurance, hey!?' Dana joked.

'Lucky...so let's not take two bottles of those pills next time!' James replied.

'Next time?' Dana asked.

'Well I think we could maybe experiment with a small amount of pills next time to find a good size.' James explained.

'This really was the ultimate bondage device, huh?' Dana said motioning James to come untie her.

'You were my helpless balloon breasted slave!' James laughed, undoing her wrist knot.

James looked over at his wife, soaked and lying in her own milk and god knows what else, and he saw her smile. He knew she really was the one.