Submission

Story Info
Her first experience with a Mistress.
1.2k words
3.67
32.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove to Portland with my mind filled with varied thoughts of what I was going to do this evening. I was apprehensive for this was new ground for me. I had been with a woman only once in my life. I had never taken the step into the bdsm world with a woman as the Dom or top whatever phrase you are comfortable with. Tonight was it, was I ready?

I arrived at the Fairfield Inn and went to the front desk. I asked that the young man ring the room to announce my arrival. I was handed a key to the elevator and told it was room 208. Nervously I entered the elevator, glancing down at my burgundy and gray flowered dress wondering if I should wear something more seductive or dressed up. Too late now, casual had won out at home when I was getting ready to leave. Why was I worrying anyway not like I’ll be dressed long? Oh, all right so I was not sure of me. How far I could go submitting to another woman while being watched?

I took a deep breath, thought of Vic wishing he were here with me. We had spoke of this often and I wanted to give him his ultimate fantasy more than anything. As the doors opened on the elevator I heard my name spoken by Mistress Maeve. Good Evening, how are you, I replied?

She replied fine. Then asked, are you ready?

How do you want me to be?

Remove all of your clothing and kneel before me.

Yes, Mistress. I undressed quickly while Mistress laid the wrist restraints on the bed and then retrieved the ankle ones laying those next to the other ones.

Hold your wrists out for me. I did as ordered. Now, lean forward and raise your foot slightly. She fastened the leather wrist clasps then the ankle ones before ordering to lie face down on the bed with my legs spread apart. Then she looped the ropes that were already in place attached to the bed, spreading me as far as she could with the ropes. Barely able to move my legs and not much room to move my arms she began our session with a light flogger. She warmed my skin first with the flogger before putting on her vampire gloves. Squeezing my tingling bottom with the gloves with tacks in the material that pricked my skin as she moved her hand. Then she spanked me with gloved hands adding more pain sensation each time with the slaps light then hard amusing herself with my light flinches. Then she reached under my pussy to knead my lips with the prickly gloves while fingering me with her other hand. I was getting so wet. She spanked and rubbed me till I was whimpering.

Yes, I moaned as she stroked me for I was very aroused already. I squirmed shoving my pussy down into her hand as I ached to cum. It has been so long since I have with anyone. She ordered me to cum for her. Cum for me Bitch! I rode her fingers that were inside my pussy but I could not give up that part of me as she ordered me. I struggled with letting go to her as she ordered me. I don’t know how to cum on demand. I was very aroused yes, but could I cum not yet. My mind wasn’t on the pleasure anymore. I could not obey her, how do you let yourself go? She slapped me and told me never mind now I may not cum.

She loosened the ropes, taking them from the loops on my wrists and ankles ordering me to roll over. I did as instructed the sheet feeling so coarse against my stinging bottom. She cinched my arms and legs once more but not as tightly as before. I wiggled my wrists secretly amused that I could slip my arms free very easily. She returned with a plastic bag filled with different items. Yikes!

I looked over at our guest and his expression was amusement. His smile on his face made me wet all over again. He was stroking his cock lightly looking at us. He never spoke a word surprising me for he does know my weaknesses when it comes to pain and yet he didn’t assist. I puckered my lips offering him a kiss before turning back to see what trouble I was into now.

First, she put clothespins on my nipples. I inhaled but did not cry out. Then she moved lower on the bed, I couldn’t see what she reached to pull from her bag but soon I felt them. Damn, she was putting clothespins on my lips. I inhaled sharply with each pin she added, trying to concentrate on something so I could block the pain. Soon my lips went numb and I relaxed once more. She began with small tipped whip with hand on the end slapping my legs first lightly then the insides of my arms over to my breasts. The light taps were teasing when I relaxed my body then she would hit me sharply. The mix of hard and light marking my pale skin vividly red with small marks still I would not ask her to stop. I cried out once ow that hurt when she hit the clothes pins on my pussy lips and she paused briefly before continuing with punishing me for enjoying my orgasm. I still did not give her what she wanted from me,” A simple please Mistress” would of stopped the pain. She set the hand down and removed a clothespin from my lips then another then rubbing my pussy hard with her with hand. I whimpered in pain at first but then they quickly became moans of pleasure as her lips followed where her fingers were. I slipped from my hands free pushing her face deeper into me as she licked me to another explosive orgasm. She slid up and removed he clothespins from my nipples sucking each as she drove her pussy against my leg then against my pussy as she came herself.

Glancing over at the man sitting in the chair I had totally forgotten he was there. Obviously he had not forgotten we were for his erection was thrusting in the air with his hand wrapped around squeezing his tip. Mistress pointed to the bed for him to join us seeing how close he was to explode. He lay down next to me and Mistress lay on the other side. She said, I may touch him and I did, enjoying the feel of him in my hand. She handed me a condom to place on his cock, which I did. Then she lowered her pussy onto him riding him till she was sated while I watched. After Mistress came I was instructed to lick her clean and I dove into her pussy hungrily for I was so aroused once more. I spread her lips wide, pushing her soft brown curls aside licking each side slowly unsure if I was doing what she licked. I flicked my tongue lightly over her clit as I enjoy having done to me. This is unfamiliar ground for me but one I am enjoying immensely. I licked her bringing her to another orgasm before sliding up back onto the bed next to them.

He was holding her as I joined them back on the bed opening his other arm I laid my head on his shoulder thinking to myself. I wonder if she’ll be free on my way home as well.