Submission

Story Info
She meets you in the BDSM Inn and learns a hard lesson
2.4k words
4
25.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabrina1
sabrina1
16 Followers

You enter the Inn and I am kneeling by your chair, my silk robe open, I kneel with my back straight, thighs open slightly offering you a view of what you own, my head up, eyes down cast, palms face up rested on my lap, I sit and wait.

My heart is pounding, it has been days since I saw you and I have missed you beyond belief. My breathing quickens as I hear your footsteps approach your chair, I feel the collar at my throat heavy but wonderfully adorning my neck, showing my outward sign of submission to you. On my open palms rests the leash and I wait quietly. You stop to talk to others on your way to me, my heart sinks, have you not missed me too? I wonder.

Finally you reach me, bending down you take the leash from my lap and attach it to my collar. You put your hand beneath my chin and tell me to look up at you, you see a tear trickle down my soft cheek and you wipe it away, and then sit on your chair. Patting your knee, I rise at your silent command and sit upon your lap. Your arms close around me and you nuzzle into my neck then kiss me gently.

“Pet I missed you” is all you say then kiss me again.

I remain silent, tears now rolling down my cheeks, my heart in my mouth preventing me from speaking. I can not voice why these emotions are so real, I can not express how having you gone from me tortured my mind and heart. Finally I say

“Sir I love you and I have missed you so, I am so sorry Sir for my behavior that warranted this punishment”.

You see, several days before hand I had upset my Master, by not being honest with him, oh I had not told a lie but I had withheld important information from him placing me in danger, and this caused him to become upset with me.

“pet have you learned your lesson?” you ask quietly

“oh yes Sir I have, I will tell you everything from now on and withhold nothing. I am truly sorry Sir, and Sir, thank you, for helping this sub to see the error of her ways. I will try harder, I promise. Serving you is a deep desire, pleasing you is what fills my soul, You are my world, my Master, my most deepest desire and need. Again Master I am truly sorry”.

You smile at me and I suck in my breath feeling the tension being released with your smile. Stand up pet,and let your robe drop to the floor, so I may see how my sub has faired during my absence". I stand before you facing you, my back to the others in the inn, concentrating on you, helps me feel like I am alone with you and I relax in my deeds to serve you.

Standing there, now naked, my legs slightly open, my breasts jutted out, my back slightly arched, my nipples hard and my skin soft and pampered, my head up eyes down and I wait.

You stand and walk around me, your hand trails across my skin leaving a searing of ecstasy as I hunger for your touch. Your hand drops to my ass and you squeeze a cheek letting a finger dip between my open legs, and you moan as you feel the wetness there. Bringing your finger to my lips I open my mouth and lick it, tasting my own sweet juices. You stand in front of me, your hand reaches out and grasps my right breast, molding it in your hand you twist slightly, then with your fingers you pinch and roll each nipple, I wince in pain as the sensual feeling of that pain runs through my body and explodes in my pussy, I close my eyes and moan.

“Pet look at me”

I lift my eyes to yours and I see a smile on your face and a twinkle of lust in your eyes, I smile back at you.

“Pet, turn and bend at the waist and hold your ankles spread your legs as you do so".

I obey quickly making sure I do everything just as you say. Now bent over, my breast dangle, my pussy and ass exposed totally, your hand massages my ass cheeks then I hear a hard whack and feel the sting as your paddle slaps my ass, over and over. I feel the heat of my skin as it reddens from the whacks I clench my eyes shut and think of something wonderful to stop me crying out, I don’t move! I don’t make a sound! The whacking stops. Your hands again massage the red marks on my cheeks and then I feel you open my pussy from behind.

“Pet have you been playing with this while I have been away”.

I blush as I know I have, even though I know I was not supposed to. I again close my eyes suck in my breath as I whisper almost too softly to be heard

“yes Master”

I feel my pussy open as your hand thrusts in, I feel it stretch as it opens to accommodate your hand and you push harder.

“Pet your body is mine to do with as I please and to command, you have once again disobeyed my orders”.

“Sorry Sir” I quickly say “I could not help it Sir”

Whack! “yes you can pet when I say no I mean no and you will do as I say or bear the consequences of your actions”.

“Yes Master” I reply

“Stand up pet and put your hands behind your back”

I do as I am told and I feel you place the handcuffs on my wrists making my breasts thrust out further my back curved. You take me by the leash and parade me around the inn, we stop at each Dom/mes chair and you tell me to explain what I have done wrong to each of them. I feel so ashamed but I obey explaining that I have been a disobedient submissive and have masturbated against your orders. I can feel my cheeks flush red, my legs shake as you lead me around. I try to lower my head and you pull on the lead

“No pet hold your head up and show them your face”.

I obey, my heart feels so heavy, I feel such pain inside, not because I am being punished but because once again I have disobeyed your orders. You lead me to the wall chains and manacle me there facing the inn and A/all that are there. Thank goodness most are engrossed in their own private happenings but I feel the stares of S/some as they see this submissive naked trembling, stretched out and chained. My arms up above my head, my legs parted wide, chained to the floor, you then put a ball gag in my mouth and a blind fold across my eyes. I am there totally helpless, with diminished senses I wait for what is to come next.

Stillness, nothing, no close sounds only the distant sound of people talking, I try to turn my head to the sounds, wanting your touch, wanting your approval, needing your forgiveness to rest my heart. A seemingly eternal time passes and then at last I feel contact, my heart races, a hard object is thrust between my legs and run along the lips of my pussy, I daren’t move. Next it is thrust at the opening and I also feel my right nipple being licked, hang on that’s not your tongue I feel. I want to see who, but I cant, so behind my blindfold my closed eyes see internally and I imagine what is going on, using available senses to determine who and what is invading my body. I hear a moan, a woman’s voice, I feel teeth clamp down on my nipple and tug, the other nipple is cruelly pinched and twisted, I try to moan I almost gag, I stay still. The hard object is thrust in and out of my pussy, at first it hurt a lot but as it fucks me continuously my juices lubricate this large hard object, making it slide in and out easier. The pain from my nipples is unbearable, I feel like they are being bitten off, but I tell myself you may be upset but you will not see any harm come to me. I relax and feel safe again. I want to cum and feel my body begin to twitch, but just as I do everything stops, nothing, no sound, no fucking, no biting, nothing. My senses are going wild, my body wants and needs release but nothing.

I feel my hands being released, then my legs, they ache, and I rub my wrists and feel my legs shake as I draw them together, my pussy on fire, I feel cheated, robbed of the orgasm I so desperately need. I stand still arms at my side and I wait. The gag is removed from my mouth the blindfold from my eyes and you're standing in front of me. You take my lead and lead me back to your chair and pull down on the lead indicating I must kneel at your feet. Then you say

“pet, when you did not confide in me, you silenced me, so I silenced you and stayed away for a time to teach you how it feels to be silent. You played with yourself and denied me the pleasure of being with you when you cum, so I have now taught you how it feels to be denied the sharing of your orgasm, pet now sit and think about what you have done and then tell me if you understand".

I sit in a submissive pose and reflect on what you have said. It is true I silenced you when I did not share with you how I was feeling, stopping you from keeping me safe, stopping you from protecting me and teaching me. I deserved your silence. It is true I did not obey you and masturbated and orgasmed without you, denying your pleasure at being with me, I deserved to be denied pleasure. I looked up at you, tears once again running down my cheeks as I silently cried knowing I had done wrong.

“Sir may I speak” I ask and wait

“not yet pet, I need a drink please go and get me a glass of wine”

I was disappointed as I so much wanted to tell you that I understood but I stand and reach down to take my robe, your hand reaches out and takes it from me,

“no pet you remain nude”

“yes Sir”

I turn blushing as I know people are staring at me. I walk gracefully to the bar, taking down a black tray embedded with the BDSM emblem I place it on the bar, I then reach up and take a crystal wine glass, and, wiping it carefully making sure there are no marks I place it on the tray, taking your favorite wine from the chiller I carefully fill the glass, finally I lay a red rose from the vase on the bar across the tray. Picking it up I walk back to you slowly so I don’t spill a drop, I reach you and standing legs slightly apart I bend at the waist and hold out the tray to you.. You reach out and take the rose and bring it to your lips you kiss it and hand it back then take the glass and sip the wine

"pet return the tray and come back, bring the rose with you”.

“Yes Master”

I turn and return the tray holding the rose in my hand I walk back to my Master and once again sit at his feet.

You sit sipping your wine and then say

“ok pet what have you learned today”

“Master I have learned that in order for me to serve you I need to be completely honest and that means telling you everything no matter what. I learned you own and control my thinking, my body, my mind, my soul, my very essence. I learned you have the right to control when I cum, when I masturbate, when, how and whom I fuck. I am yours Master and I thank you for teaching me this valuable lesson”.

Inside I was thinking oh my god please Master fuck me now.

“Pet I can see your body twitch, I can smell your juices permeate the air so I know how horny and wet you are. But pet I can not offer you release right now, you will learn control and you will wait until I am satisfied you have learned this lesson, not just by the words you use hoping to appease me, but by your body language and actions. Now pet get dressed we are going home”.

My heart is heavy, I know he is right and I quietly get up and get dressed, he removes my leash and holds out his hand to me, I place mine in his and he pulls me to him,

“pet I love you so very much and it hurts me to have to teach you this way, but pet I know you hate to disobey me and I want you to learn quickly so you don’t have to feel this pain again. Now come darling its time to go home and rest”.

Hand in had you lead me from the inn, My very wise Master takes me home.

I learned the first duty I have to my Master is to always be honest and truthful with him I learned that my failure to be truthful about my feelings and fears stopped him from being able to look after my interests and needs. My second duty to my Master is one of obedience, that can include service, but it is a higher law than simply to serve, I must obey. The third duty to my Master is one of health, my health, I am his property and do not have the right to choose courses which affect my health just as I do not have the right to choose not to tell him a thing he asks of me, ever!. Finally the fourth duty to my Master is one of trust, I need to trust him to be the man of integrity that I know him to be. Yes I learned my lesson well this day. I rest in the peace of his wisdom and love for me, knowing he knows what is best and that pleasure comes from serving and doing my duty.

sabrina1
sabrina1
16 Followers