Submission

Story Info
My first time with another girl.
868 words
3.88
19.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alicia70
alicia70
14 Followers

My adventure with Al really shook me up, but I did realize that I liked someone taking control. My roommate Mandy was just such a type. She was a big girl about 5'10, 150 pounds, cute face, large breasts and a domineering attitude. I had resisted giving into her dominant ways for the first 4 weeks. We argued often but finally I allowed myself, unconsciously, to let her have her way ... and with it, control.

It started when she asked me to massage her rear thigh from a bad bruise she received playing woman's rugby. She laid on the bed in her shorts, stomach down and told me to massage the swollen area. It was a nasty, black and blue bruise the size of a baseball.

When I touched the spot she yelled: "careful - that hurts."

I gently tried to rub it but to no avail. It was way to tender to the touch. I said: "why don't you go to the gym and soak it in the jacuzzi."

"Good idea, come on, keep me company," she said.

Normally I would have argued, this time I just went along. When we got to the gym we went directly to the locker room. Mandy immediately got undressed and was standing there nude when she looked at me staring.

"Well what are you staring at? - get undressed and meet me in the jacuzzi."

I mumbled something as I started to get undressed and watched her walk away. She was a big girl- but attractive. I was never alone like this with another naked girl before. I found myself nervous but excited. I walked to the jacuzzi and stepped in. Wow, the water was hot. Mandy was already in, up to her neck. I slowly eased into the water. I now knew what a lobster felt like - slowly being boiled to death before being eaten.

Mandy turned her back to me and said: "rub my shoulders."

I started at her neck and kneaded the muscles. She sighed and oohed as I did the massaging. I found myself mesmerized by the feeling of massaging another girls warm wet flesh.

After a several minutes she said: "Turn around and I'll do you."

I did as she said and felt her start on my shoulders, then to my upper arms and then she tickled me under my arms. I started squirming as she did it.

I yelled: "stop! you're making me crazy with the tickling."

With that she proceeded to do it more. I tried to wiggle away. We were almost wrestling in the water, me trying to escape and she trying to continue. She then grabbed me and pulled her face to mine and kissed me - our tongues exploring each other. I was shocked and turned on - yet I pulled away..I guess on instinct.

She said: "I like you...come here."

I stared at her blankly, not knowing what to do. She grabbed both of my nipples with her hands and pulled me to her.

"OWW," I yelled.

She put her mouth over mine and started kissing me while holding my nipples tight. The pain was fast being replaced by pleasure.

"Wow," I said.

She dropped one hand from a nipple and went to my cunt and started fingering me. I was in ectasy.

I was moaning, but soon I felt myself building to a climax. I was moving my hips in "sync" with her finger - and then it hit me:

"wow, ooh shit, wow, oahhh."

She turned to me and took my head in her hands and kissed me again slowly.

She said: " You owe me, bitch."

She then said: "Let's go back to the dorm and finish. I want to collect."

I got up without a word. I just wanted to get back to the room so I could please her. We dressed silently and walked back to the room.

She both got undressed and she laid down on the bed, stared at me and said: "lick me."

I started on her nipples and quickly worked my way down to her pussy. She grabbed my head with both hands and rode me. It was a strange feeling, doing something I felt I shouldn't be doing, forced to do anyway...yet loving the feeling and emotions of not being responsible.

She finally had an intense orgasm - she held me in place for a long time, as I felt her breathing finally return to normal.

She them got up and took out a huge black dildo and told me lay down on my stomach. She inserted the huge black surrogate in me from behind. I wiggled and squirmed. She teased, caressed, taunted and finally brought me to an unbelievable orgasm, again. All the while she yelled at me: "slut, pig, black cock whore, slave, fat bitch." The more she yelled the more intense my feelings were. She smacked my ass while this was going on which only heightened the experience. After it was over, she took me in her arms.

She said: I am taking you next week to a black fraternity party and you'll love it." I replied: "whatever you say."

To be continued

alicia70
alicia70
14 Followers