Submission

Story Info
Young woman submits to him for the first time.
1.5k words
3.71
32.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elly
Elly
10 Followers

As soon as they entered the hotel room he hung the do not disturb sign on the doorknob. After quietly shutting the door he turned the lock with a soft click. Only a few feet from the door she turned to face him, a warm smile upon her lips. He folded his arms across his chest, his gaze roaming over her. The desire in his eyes was easily seen. He uttered one word, spoken in a soft yet commanding tone, “Strip.”

She arched one slender brow but decided to comply. Slowly, she reached behind her, her small hands grasped the zipper on her dress. It made a rasping sound as she pulled it down. Shrugging the dress from her shoulders, she allowed it to slide down her body to pool on the floor at her feet. Her nude form now revealed to his heated gaze. Neither his expression nor his stance changed. “Kneel,” he commanded.

She almost laughed at this, yet part of her had wanted this, had wanted him to take control. Gracefully, she knelt before him. Remembering certain things she had read, she spread her thighs until the space between her knees was the same width as her shoulders. She wanted to please this incredible man. She arched her back to thrust her breasts forward, while at the same time her hands slid down her thighs until they came to rest near her knees, palm up. She wanted to see his reaction but she lowered her gaze to the floor. Her head was held high, her hair streamed over her shoulders to the middle of her back like a dark red waterfall.

He looked down at her, his eyes slightly wide in surprise at the position she had chosen. He fought the smile that tugged at the corners of his lips. He was so pleased to see her thusly. ‘She’s beautiful,’ he thought. He moved closer to her, unfolding his arms. With one hand he sifted the strands of her hair through his fingers. Her tresses glided across his hand as soft as silk. “Look up at me, girl.” His voice was deep, resonant, as strong as steel yet with a gentle tone.

She lifted her gaze to his, her green eyes wide. He looked deeply into their depths. Was that fear he saw? No, uncertainty surely, but not fear. He could see her excitement by the rapid breaths she took, her lips slightly parted. Yes, she wanted this as much as he. He moved out of her line of sight. She could hear a drawer open, soft rummaging, then the drawer slid closed. Her hands trembled slightly as she wondered what he was doing. Then she could feel him move to stand behind her and suddenly a black cloth was placed over her eyes, knotted securely behind her head. He had blindfolded her. She gasped lightly in surprise, not expecting this.

He stepped back, “Rise, girl.” He watched closely as she rocked back slightly and rose in almost one movement. A smile spread across his face at the grace she showed. He placed his hand on her shoulder, then slowly slid it down to the small of her back. He could feel the flush of desire that heated her skin. His fingers trailed lightly around to her side then to her abdomen as he stepped in front of her. A shiver chased down her spine. He lightly ran his fingers up to the underside of her breast, lightly stroking the skin. Her lips parted on a soft moan. With the lightest of touches his fingers circled her breast until finally he touched the now pebble hard nipple. Her back arched to press her flesh more fully against his hand. She whimpered in protest when his hand dropped away, denying her this pleasure. With his lips close to hers, he whispered, “Soon, girl, soon.”

She longed to move forward, to taste those lips. She hesitated a moment, then as she leaned forward to do just that he took a step back and took her wrist in a gentle grasp. She could not see the teasing glint in his eyes. He knew exactly what she wanted but intended to draw it out, to make her wait, to heighten the desire. He tugged lightly on her wrist, indicating she should follow. He led her shuffling form to another room, she knew not which one until he stopped her near the bed, her legs pressed against the side. “Lay down with your arms above your head and your legs spread,” upon giving the command he released her wrist.

She moved to obey, stretching out on her back on the bed, on top of the covers. The mattress sagged slightly with his weight as he knelt on one knee beside her. Using silk scarves he bound her left wrist, the other end tied to the headboard. He leaned over her to similarly tie her other wrist. He moved off the bed to the foot of it and bound each ankle in the same fashion with silk scarves. The material felt cool against her heated skin.

He stood there, staring at her. What a pretty picture she made, bound to his bed nude, blindfolded, spread before his roaming gaze. His yearning for this girl grew even more until his manhood was throbbing, demanding release. He shed his clothes with a few quick movements, tossing them onto a chair. He stepped to the side of the bed, still watching her intently. She strained to hear his movements, to ascertain what may come next. She heard a soft tinkling sound then felt the coldness of the ice as he applied it to her neck. She gasped in surprise. His eyes followed the cube as he moved it down her neck, between her breasts. It left a wet trail behind. Her body arched up as much as it could when he placed the cube against her nipple, holding it there. A loud moan escaped her parted lips, her breathing was heavy.

He enjoyed watching her movements, the passion clearly stamped on every plane and angle on her face and body. Her moans were like the sweetest of music to his ears. He slid the cube down her body to her thighs, running it down the inside of one only to bring it back up the inside of the other. When he touched it to her moist heat she nearly came undone. She could no longer think, her mind was focused only on the sensations created by this man. She forgot all else but this moment and the tormenting pleasure he afforded her. He dropped what remained of the ice cube back in the glass resting on the nightstand. Leaning over her, he traced the trail of wetness with his tongue. His hands moved to stroke her body. His mouth sucked in her nipple, his teeth lightly grazed over the sensitive nub. She cried out, arching her back.

Wanting to be closer to her, he moved to stretch out on top of her, his hard cock rested intimately against her. She pressed her hips up as much as she could, needing to feel him buried inside her. He lifted his head from her breast. He gazed down at this lovely vision, consumed with her passion. Then his mouth covered her own, his tongue thrusting between her lush lips. She sucked on his tongue gently, breathing soft mews of need into his mouth. He pressed into her, filling her with his desire. He groaned with satisfaction as her heat enfolded him. He deepened the kiss, his tongue more insistent as he began to rock against her. His hips crashed onto hers. She writhed beneath him, increasing both of their pleasure.

He tore his mouth from hers to watch her as he thrust deeper and deeper into her wet pussy. His hips pounded harder against hers. She strained against her bindings in an attempt to press closer to him. Her fingers curled around the scarf. Her loud moans filled the air. He watched her face, her reactions, feeling her orgasm build, his hips pumping against her. She nearly screamed with the intensity of her climax, having never felt so free before. The muscles of her pussy pulsed around him, driving him over the edge. With a loud groan of release he spent his seed deep inside her. Harsh shudders wracked her body. He lowered his head to brush his lips lightly, tenderly, across hers. Slowly, their breathing returned to normal.

He reached up to untie her wrists then remove the blindfold. She blinked several times as her eyes became focused. Winding her arms around his shoulders, she smiled at him, it was full of satisfaction. A soft whimper of protest escaped her as he pulled from her to untie her legs. He tossed the scarves to the floor before stretching out beside her. He pulled her to him, holding her against him. She curled into his side, her head resting on his chest. His fingers gently caressed her hair as she drifted into slumber.

Elly
Elly
10 Followers