Submission

Story Info
After a long day, she lets him take charge.
1.5k words
4.24
24.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 9:00 pm and I was tired. It seemed like it was my responsibility to take care of everything that needed to be done. Up at 5:00 am, get myself up and dressed, make breakfast, get the kids up and dressed, get them to school, rush to my job, get home at night, make dinner... and on, and on, and on. The kids had finally stopped whining and gone to bed, the house was clean, the cat was out... it was my turn now.

I sat alone on a chair in the bedroom, enjoying the long-awaited quiet and waiting for him. It wasn't long before I felt his strong hands on my shoulders, his fingers pressing into my flesh.

"My Pet has had a rough day, hasn't she?" he murmured in my ear, "it's time for you to let go. "

"I know, I've been waiting Master. I want to do your bidding... to please you. " I let my head fall forward as he rubbed my neck.

"You will please me Pet, but I'm warning you now, there will be pain before pleasure tonight. "

"But why? I was a good girl. What did I do?"

"You had a bit of an attitude that you let fly on me at dinner, I didn't deserve that, did I?"

"No, I'm sorry... the kids were whining, I was tired... I didn't mean to take it out on you. " there was a pleading tone to my voice, although I was also excited at the thought of the punishment.

"Maybe you'll remember that next time. I'm going to take a shower, you know what to do. " he handed me a small key and turned and walked into the bathroom.

I undressed and carefully put my clothing away. Then I turned to the large armoire and unlocked it with the key he gave me. I opened the door to reveal the gleam of oiled leather and shining steel. I unfolded a crimson silk mat and placed it in the center of the floor. Then I took my collar, black leather with silver studs and loops at intervals along the band, and buckled it onto my throat. I knelt on the mat, knees spread, hands behind my back, head lowered, and waited.

He finally entered the room in a cloud of steam. I didn't move. I was not to so much as raise my eyes until he gave me the word. He walked to the wall and removed two paintings to reveal the sturdy hooks fixed to the wall. He chose leather cuffs from the armoire and gently touched my head, the signal for me to stand and face him. He placed them on my wrists and guided me to the wall, attaching the cuffs to the hooks. I was spread against the wall, my breasts thrust forward, my pierced nipples were already hard in anticipation. He pulled on one ring playfully before he turned away.

"My Pet is ready to play?"

"I am always ready for you Master. "

"Good answer Pet. " He was searching through our toys for the perfect equipment. He turned back to me holding a bar with cuffs on either end of it.

"I know you aren't fond of this one Pet, but you need a reminder as to who's in charge here. " He knelt down and cuffed my ankles, the bar spreading my legs far apart. It left me entirely immobile and spread to him.

He stroked one finger up my slit as he stood. I shivered at his touch. He took two thin chains and clipped them onto my nipple rings. The other end of the chain was attached to the loops on my collar, pulling my nipples up, stretching them painfully. Sensation shot from my breasts to my cunt, making me wet, ready for everything to come. I knew he was ready as well, his cock semi-erect as he made his preparations. He placed a belt around my waist, but instead of the ends coming together, they dropped down to my pussy. And instead of a buckle, there was a long, smooth clip on each end. He took hold of each smooth-shaven outer lip and carefully slipped it into the clip. The belt was sized so that the clips held my pussy open to his gaze.

"Very nice, Pet. I see you're flowing for me already. " He crouched down and licked me with one long stroke, "Delicious darling, I'll enjoy that more once I've completed your punishment. " He knew that his touch enflamed me, but he turned away once more.


"Are you ready?" He turned and I saw that he held a short whip, made of many strips of leather, some studded with steel balls.

"Yes, Master. I am ready. " My breaths grew shallow, heat flushed my body, even though I had barely been touched.

He drew his hand back and whipped the lash down onto my thigh. I sucked my breath in loudly, knowing better than to scream, it would only prolong the pain, and he might deny me the pleasure. The lash came down again, across the other thigh. I closed my eyes and surrendered myself to the sensation. The sharp stings, first one thigh, then the other, the pain spreading upward towards my center. My cunt was slick with excitement, even as the welts rose on my tender flesh. After five strokes each, he moved upwards. The sharp slap of leather on my belly, then my breasts, which were already sensitive from the clips. I cried out before I could stop myself.

Uh-uh, my Pet. That's a bad girl. I gave no permission for you to yell. " Another sharp whack over my tits.

"Ahhh!! I'm sorry! I couldn't help it Master!" Tears streamed down my face from the intensity of the experience.

"I'm not feeling very charitable tonight, Pet. Now, onto your knees. " He unhooked my wrists and I slid to my knees, my legs still spread from the bar between them. I leaned forward, onto my elbows, my ass in the air. My pussy lips were still clipped into an open position, vulnerable to his whims.

He switched to a different whip for this next phase, this one of softer suede, still with many strips, but no steel balls. He first brushed it across my ass, tickling me, teasing me. I squirmed in response. Then he brought the whip down hard across my buttocks. WHACK... WHACK... WHACK. His hand followed, stroking away the sting. Then the whip again. I moaned softly.

"Shhhhhh, my darling... you're almost ready. " The whip came down across my open pussy and ass, several strokes in quick succession. I jerked forward, away from the lash, but that only made my breasts sway, pulling the chains and causing me more pain. My tears flowed, in both agony and ecstasy.

I felt his hands at my pussy, releasing the clips. He stroked and fingered me for a moment, "Relax baby, my sweet Pet, you did well. " He released the cuffs at my ankles, then turned me over onto my back and released the chains on my nipples. He leaned over me, kissing my belly, my breasts, my throat.

He reached my lips and took my tongue into his mouth. I brought my arms around his neck and kissed him back, hoping that he was feeling all the emotion that I was. He pulled away from me for a moment, then picked me up and carried me to our bed. Reverently, he placed me on the coverlet and stroked my body, touching every inch of my skin, tracing the marks that he had put upon me.

"So beautiful... my precious Pet. " He lay down next to me, head to foot, so that we could pleasure each other. He pulled me over him, guiding my pussy to his waiting mouth. He kissed me so gently, it was hard to believe the pain that he had inflicted on me mere moments ago. He thrust his tongue into me, rubbing my clit with his thumb. By this time I had taken his cock in my hand and was licking the sweet pre-cum from the tip. As he licked and sucked me, I drew his length into my mouth, twirling my tongue around his cock.

My thighs began to shake as I approached my climax. He felt it and began to suck and nibble on my clit, his fingers working in and out of my pussy. I let go of his cock as I cried out, my muscles pulsing against his fingers as they thrust inside me. As the wave passed, I turned back to his cock, anxious for him to gain the pleasure that I had already received. He twisted my nipples as I worked on him, sliding as much of him down my throat as I could. I licked and stroked, worshipping his cock. I could feel him hardening even more, so I drew him out so that only the head was still in my mouth. His cum spurted into my mouth, warm, salty and sweet. I swallowed his essence as I licked and sucked out every drop.

He turned around and pulled a blanket over the both of us. I snuggled close and began to drift away, the whole experience pushing aside the stresses of my daily life.

"I love you Master. " I whispered.

"I love you too, my Pet. "