Submission: An Erotic Journey...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Retrieving the spandex hood from the arm of the chair he placed it over her head and stretched it into position. Removing a leather blindfold from his pocket he placed it across her eyes and buckled it tight. The game was ready to begin in earnest.

Taking each finger he retrieved one of the rolls of wrap he had made and beginning at the base of each finger, wound the material tightly up each finger. When he was done he took a small piece of tape and attached it to the end of the wrap. Taking another small roll he taped the finger that had been wrapped to the one next to it. By the time he was done her fingers could not move at all. The clothespins he set aside for later use.

When each hand was wrapped, he proceeded to wrap her arms tightly. Beginning with the palms of her hands, he made certain the thumb was folded and then wrapped tightly. He moved to her wrists, elbows, and finally her upper arms. Finishing up with tape he said, "Okay, I guess we are about ready. Place your arms by your side."

Beth moved them into position and he wound the plastic wrap around the frame, her lower arms, and her stomach. When he had made at least five layers of the material he cut it off and taped it behind her.

Taking care to not wind too tightly, he fastened her neck to the frame and proceeded to complete the wrap on her head. Her eyes were completely covered by the material and he wound the material down to her neck only avoiding her mouth and nose.

The completeness of the surrender was starting to get to her. She moaned with each revolution of the wrap and longed for him to touch her -- he did not do so, but continued with the task.

When she felt her shoulders being surrounded by the confining material, she knew it was nearing time. Taking care to avoid her breasts he wound the material across and between them -- twisting it tightly so it wouldn't bunch and untwisting it when he was through the crevice created by her breasts. With each pass of the filmy material Beth held her breath to make room for her breathing when the mummification was complete.

Within a few minutes her upper body was completely encased in plastic. The only parts of her body not covered were her the tips of her breasts and her mouth and nose.

He bent to the floor and beginning at the ankle proceeded to cover her legs with the filmy material. She tried to wiggle and there was no reaction. Struggling a little she tried to throw herself backwards, she could not. The frame held her tightly and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

When he reached her upper thigh, she nearly swooned. Taking care to not get too close to her genitals he wound the material tightly around her upper thighs and across her buttocks. Ripping a long piece of tape off, he completed the wrap by taking the tape and removing what little play there was in her arms and stomach. The wrap was completed -- she simply could not move. Every inch of her body was confined tightly. She was at his complete mercy for whatever activity he chose to use her for. The feeling of being completely bound was overwhelming and Beth's breath began to come in quick pants. When he touched her bound breast she moaned loudly.

Twenty-four

"So, are you going to sign your contract for submission, or not?"

"Yes, I just wanted to read through it again. The last time I don't think I read it quite carefully enough." He said with a half-smile.

"Well, this one says about the same thing. If you want to -- let's do it. If you don't, well I suppose we could go to the movies or something."

Alan, standing naked before her his wrists handcuffed in front of him, took the pen from her hand and signed it boldly. Kat took the contract and placed it into her purse and removed a blindfold. Wrapping it tightly around his eyes she buckled it behind him. A strand of hair was caught in the buckle and he protested loudly as she was pulling.

Taking his hand, she hit him soundly on the buttocks and said, "No talking or screaming without permission. I don't know how much you will talk for the next twenty-four hours, but I am pretty sure you will scream. Now, let's put your hands behind you." She unlocked one of the cuffs and joined his hands behind him. Leaving the room momentarily she retrieved and attached the collar. Leading him by the leash she pulled him to the car. She did stop long enough to pick up the suitcase with their equipment she had placed by the door.

Instead of putting him in the front seat where his nakedness might be obvious, she opened the back door and forced him into the seat. Covering him with a blanket, she backed the car out of the driveway for the short drive to Beth's. The smile on her face would not go away. She kept thinking about what his reaction would be the dungeon.

When John's warm lips closed on Beth's right breast she moaned loudly. He sucked it hard, as hard as he ever had. When he started to back away she tried to move closer. Though he was not aware of it, his sucking had awakened her and she was ready. Struggling she tried to move -- she could not. Encased in the plastic wrap she could not even wiggle.

John sat on the floor in front of her and reaching up to her pubic area separated a hair. Pulling it gently at first he increased the pressure until it was pulled out. Starting near the outside of her pubic shelf he pulled hairs out as he moved his way inward until he was near the lips of her vagina. Then this too stopped. Beth felt relief flood her body. The pain, although not severe, was not comfortable. But surrounded and bound so severely, when the pain was gone -- shemissed it. The totality of her bondage made her mind scream for stimulation. Even if the only stimulation she received was pain -- at least it was something.

When Beth felt the warm water on her genitals she had no idea of what was coming. The sound of the shaving cream being placed on his hands filled her with concern. Her thoughts were racing: 'What was he doing? Was he going to shave her? What would she do if she had to go to doctor's?' She started to protest, "John, I don't think you should do that." But her protestations were cut off by the ball gag he forced between her lips. Without a means to protest, she surrendered to the experience. Starting just below her navel he brought the razor carefully across her skin and then rinsed it. Repeating the activity many times caused her to tremble in her bondage. The night air from the open window caressed her newly naked pubic area and her arousal intensified. When she felt his tongue searching for her clitoris she tried to move her hips to help -- she could not. The bondage was complete and there was nothing she could do either help or hinder whatever would happen next.

Pulling up to Beth's house, Catherine removed the garage door opener Beth had loaned her from her purse and pushed it. The door opened and she pulled in. After closing the door, she led Alan by his leash to the stairs. Standing below him she directed his footsteps until he felt the cold basement floor. Alan had no idea of where he was or what he was doing there. He had little choice so he followed behind.

When she turned on the lights to the room, she could hardly believe her eyes. Beth had not exaggerated when she said they had lots of equipment to get out of the closet. The wall opposite the treadmill, bare on her last visit, was now lined with bondage apparatus of every type and description. After leading Alan into the room, she closed the door behind them. Leaving him standing naked and bound near the door, she walked to the desk. In the middle of the desk was a note in Beth's neat handwriting. "Catherine, I have moved everything out for you to use. The only thing we ask is that you clean up after you are done. We should not be returning until Sunday evening -- late -- so have a good time." The note was unsigned and Catherine dropped it back onto the desk. On the desk, under where the note had been, was a package of matches. Taking them, she lit the large candles that seemed to surround the room. When she had completed the task she turned off the lights. All that could be seen were the shiny chains and cold steel of the eyebolts that seemed to everywhere -- everything else blended into the shadows. She smiled.

Removing her clothes exposed the black leather corset she had put on earlier that day. She smiled as she selected the cuffs Alan would wear from the suitcase. Walking quietly across the room, she took the cuffs and attached them -- first to his ankles -- and then to his wrists. Retrieving the hood she took care to make certain the ball gag was firmly in place behind his teeth. Satisfied that it was, she tightened the laces until the edges of the hood met. Examining his bondage she was satisfied and led him further into the room.

Using the ropes from the pulleys attached to the ceiling, she lowered the chains until they were at eye-level. It was odd to see them coming down. She thought there should have been some sound -- there was not. It was as if someone had turned the sound off and she was watching a silent movie.

Pulling Alan roughly by the leash, she removed a handcuff and raised his arm until she could lock his wrist cuff to the chain. When this was accomplished, she used the pulley to stretch his arm toward the ceiling. She repeated the action on the other arm until Alan was standing on his tip-toes.

Retrieving a heavy leather belt from the middle cabinet, she stood behind him and placed it around his stomach. She heard him expel air as she pulled it snug. Satisfied, she buckled it tightly. She tried to insert her fingers between his body and the belt -- she could not.

Retreating to the suitcase, she retrieved two more thick belts and buckled them tightly around his ankles and his knees. She took one of the padlocks and inserted it into the rings from the ankle cuffs. This further added to his bondage and she was starting to get excited. Moving close to him she kissed him passionately on the lips. Holding the kiss for long moments she inserted her tongue. Breaking the kiss she stepped back to admire her work. It was good.

Taking a thin piece of leather, she carefully made a slip knot in the end. Circling it around his erect penis and scrotum she pulled it tight with the knot facing down between his legs. Threading the leather thong between his legs, she attached it to a D ring on the belt that was located directly above his crack. Pulling the noose snugly, she tied it off.

The only thing left was for the nipple clamps to be attached. Moving close to him she took each nipple into her warm mouth and bit and sucked, first one, then the other, until he moaned loudly through the gag. Smiling, she attached the clamps at the same time. The thin chain hung on his chest and she hooked her finger under it and started backing up until she could go further. Having reached this point she started to release and tighten the tension. He tried to scream, but nothing but moans of pleasure escaped the gag and hood.

The sweat from his body glistened in the candlelight. The flickering of the light caused by her movements made them change from a flaming yellow to a pale orange. Taking a heavy metal hook from the suitcase, she picked up the chain, attached it, and let it fall onto his chest. The increased pressure caused him to moan loudly. So loudly that she immediately retrieved two more and attached them as well. When she looked at him, she could see his nipples hanging distended from his chest toward the floor. Reaching for the riding crop, she moved behind him to make certain the leather thong attaching his scrotum was pulled tight.

After having at least four orgasms, John attached clamps to her nipples. The clips on her nipples were -- if not unexpected -- still shocking. These were obviously different from the usual for they hardly hurt at all. When John turned the tiny vibrators that were attached to the clips to the on position -- Beth could hardly believe it. The contradiction of having the biting clamps deliver both pain and pleasure was almost more than she could stand.

When John brought the other vibrator to her vagina she wanted to pass out -- she could not. Taking care to tape it carefully into position, he plugged it in and turned it on.

At first the vibrations were uncomfortable. The fact that it was not tight enough against her clitoris was bothering her. She longed to have it pressed more tightly to that special spot. If she could of, she would have jammed it in tightly. She could not.

John walked across the room and sat on the couch. Watching her carefully he saw her face grimace in both pain and passion. When she didn't have an orgasm as soon as he thought she would, he crossed the room and checked to make sure the vibrator was tight enough. It was not.

Removing the vibrator by releasing the tape almost caused Beth to cry. Although it wasn't quite right -- it was still very effective. When she felt it being inserted with more force and the vibrations surrounded her being once more, she smiled. Holding it tightly with one hand, he retaped the machine into position.

Satisfied that it was correct, he crossed the room and sat on the couch and watched her as orgasm after orgasm racked her body.

Taking some tissue, Kat cleaned up Alan's ejaculate and moved away from him leaving him secure in his bondage. The bungee cords pulled his arms together and he could not move.

Walking across the room to the cabinet she selected a single tailed whip and moved behind him. Swinging the whip made her feel powerful and she snapped it on the floor several times before she said, "Well, you said wanted to be whipped -- hard. Here is your opportunity. I hope it is as good as you think it will be."

Taking the whip back its entire four foot length, she aimed carefully for his buttocks and playfully swung the whip and tapped him slightly. His reaction was immediate. Feeling the smooth leather of the whip caress his buttocks caused his hips to buck forward and the bungee cords sang their low song once more.

Beth was sweating profusely. The plastic wrap was oozing little droplets onto the floor. John noticed this and retrieved a water bottle from the refrigerator. Removing the gag he placed the straw into her mouth and she immediately sucked the liquid in. Removing the vibrator from her vagina he moved behind her. Beth could hear the scrape of metal on metal as John loosened and removed the bolts attaching the frame to the metal legs.

Reaching behind her he put his arms around her stomach and arms and lifted her free. Carrying her carefully, he placed her on her back on the kitchen table. Moving in front of her he removed his clothes and without warning inserted his penis into her vagina. She wanted to help him, but simply could not move.

Beginning his thrusts slowly he gradually increased the tempo until his penis was flying in and out of her. Reaching out he grabbed the chain attached to the clamps on her breasts and began pulling it back toward him.

Inside of the blindfold, Beth closed her eyes tightly and moaning loudly -- entered another orgasmic cycle.

Kat looked at the whip and then at her bound husband. Taking the whip back its entire length, she did not stop it this time. The crack of the leather filled the room and Alan moaned loudly. Kat brought the whip back and repeated the action. She looked as the red lines the whip made became more prevalent.

When Beth felt John pick her up again she didn't know what to think. Even through the plastic of the wrap she could feel the softness of the bed. The cold scissors on her sweating skin nearly caused her to cry. Her mind was racing, "No, not yet. It is too soon." She said.

"Sorry about this, Beth. But, it is time."

John checked his watch again and it had been nearly three hours since they had begun. It was time to release her. She would need soft cuddling, a cold drink, and a nice long bath. He kissed her face gently and continued to remove the mummification in spite of her increasing protestations.

Kat was sweating from the effort and took a break from the whipping. Retrieving her vibrator from the suitcase she looked around for plug. Finding one she plugged it in and moved in front of Alan. Resting her head close to his left nipple she took her fingers and removed the clamp. The sudden rush of blood into the nipple caused Alan to scream once more. She took the distended nipple into her mouth and closed her teeth on it. She bit it hard. Her right hand controlled the vibrator as she moved it to her clitoris, her left hand circled his body and traced the lines her whip had formed on his body.

After her third orgasm she released his nipple from her teeth, reattached the clamp, and moved behind him again. Feeling stronger than she ever had, she picked up the whip and began again. Stroke after stroke hit Alan's back and buttocks. The whip's marks were now criss-crossing his body as if it were a checkerboard. Alan tried to protest but all he could do was moan.

Alan's body strained against the bonds but could move little. Kat continued her whipping and almost immediately Alan's penis achieved another erection. Kat noticed and this too strengthened her. With renewed vigor she drew the whip back and continued. The thought that she had the entire night and most of the next day for his domination made her smile,

His returning erection signalled his final submission to her will and to her whip. Every stroke of her whip caused him to shudder in his bondage. Every stroke of the whip caused the loud moaning she had learned to love to intensify. Every stroke of the whip completed his submission.