Submission: An Erotic Journey...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vmystere
vmystere
26 Followers

Something deep inside her, perhaps stronger than ever, surged to the surface, and she did not want to lose any more games. Taking a break she walked to the side of the court where she had left her bottled water and drained it in several gulps. She took the bottle and tossed it over the high fence and smilingly asked, "So, are you ready to get beat?"

Beth Anderson looked her with a quizzical look on her face. "What do you mean, at tennis?"

"What do you think I mean?"

"You never know these days."

Catherine let the remark drop and bounded to the other side of the court. She felt alive and ready to play. For some reason she never determined, she played better than she ever had. She played with abandon: diving for balls, leaping high in the air to collect the passing shots, jumping to serve. The second set became as one-sided as the first. Only this time it was in Catherine's favor.

The two hours passed quickly and the women showered and left. By the time Beth dropped her at home her muscles were beginning to ache. She looked forward to an evening of relaxation with her family.

"So, are you sore?"

"Extremely, but I also feel wonderful."

"But, aren't you in a lot of pain?"

"No, not really. I don't think I would call it pain anyway. I think discomfort is a better word."

"But, you still feel good, right?"

"Absolutely, winning today felt as good as it ever had. I played very very well."

"Did you want a back rub?"

"Sounds wonderful. As a matter of fact why don't you get the massager and I will get the baby oil. I haven't had a better offer in years."

When Alan came into the bedroom she was lying on her stomach with only her robe covering her. As he approached she held out the bottle of oil for him. He plugged in the electric massager and waited for her to undo her robe. The children had been in bed for nearly an hour and she was secure in her knowledge that they would sleep until morning.

Alan took the baby oil and poured some into his hand. He waited for nearly a minute to allow the oil to warm before rubbing it gently onto her naked back.

He started simply with his fingers, thumbs, and the heels of his hands. Spreading the oil evenly over her back, her skin began to shine. As he rubbed he felt the muscles relax. When he began to tire of kneading her flesh: he retrieved the massager from the floor.

Turning on the switch he gently pressed the rounded end of the machine on her back. He rubbed gently and let the machine do the rest. Tiring of doing the shoulders, he moved the massager to the base of her spine, near her buttocks, and began rubbing it over her body. He sat astride her and let the machine's vibrations ease the muscles she had tortured during the tennis match. Every once in a while he felt her shift position and moan softly. "That feels so good. Don't ever stop."

"I won't, Catherine. You tell me when you have had enough. The massage continued for the next fifteen minutes. In that time she closed her eyes and was nearly asleep. She would have drifted off -- but the vibrations felt so good.

"Alan, what do they mean by vibrators?"

"Who?"

"You know, on the net. I have seen a lot of references to vibrators and I don't know what they mean."

"I think they mean a machine very much like this one. A lover can take this and apply it gently to their partner's erogenous zones."

"Really. I never would have thought of that. I wonder what it feels like?"

"Turn over and we can see."

"I don't know. It just seems so weird. Well, it has been a weekend of discovery anyway." She said as she kicked her legs indicating she wanted to turn over.

Alan rolled over on the bed and Catherine snuggled close to him. She reached out her hand and directed his lips to hers. For long moments they held the kiss. Alan started reaching for her breast but her hand caught him by the wrist and returned it to her back. "Not now. Why don't you take that machine and try it."

Catherine rolled over on her back and closed her eyes. Suddenly she felt the vibrations on her pubic shelf. Alan began moving the machine in slow circles through her pubic hair. The vibrations traveled through her flesh to her clitoris and she began to become aroused.

With steady pressure Alan moved the machine closer to her vagina. The small circles across the pubic shelf seemed to take forever. Finally, he touched it gently to her clitoris. The effect could be heard in her sharp intake of breath.

Encouraged by her response, Alan pressed a little harder. Catherine went from being demure to wanton in a matter of moments. But, even in her aroused state she knew he was doing it wrong. "Back off a little, remember I like it gentle."

Alan tried to be gentle, but the machine seemed to have a mind of its own. Every time he would near the critical area, she would say, "That's not right." Finally in desperation he said, "Listen, if I can't get it right, maybe you can do better?"

"I don't know, let me try."

Her fingers removed his from the machine and she guided it slowly to the seat of her passion. The reaction was immediate. She arched her back, closed her eyes, and began to moan softly. He watched as her fingers pressed the switch to move the machine to a faster level. For long minutes she writhed on the bed seemingly oblivious to his presence. Although she seemed unaware of him, he was very much aware of her. His erection throbbed in his pants and he self-consciously rubbed his penis with his fingers. The image of his wife lying on the bed naked and enjoying the sensations of the vibrator were nearly more than he could take.

"Alan, suck my boobies." The word came from her mouth breathless and husky. He rushed to comply. Her nipples were hard and erect and when he closed his warm mouth on one, she moaned again. Greedily he began to suck them gently -- as he had learned she liked. Flicking the nipple with his tongue he closed his eyes and was lost in his own desire.

Her hips began to buck and her body thrashed on the bed. Alan did his best to retain his lips on her breast but her movements were making this difficult. Moans of rapture escaped from her lips and she increased her motion even further.

Suddenly, she moaned loudly, grabbed his head, and pulled him to her breast until he nearly could not breathe. "Now, now is the time to suck -- suck them!"

He complied and she moaned even louder. Her grip on the back of his head strengthened and she was lost in rapture. With a final buck of her hips she experienced the strongest orgasm ever. Releasing her arm from behind his head she pushed him away. The machine was still vibrating by her side. After a moment she reached down and turned it off. She could feel something warm running between her legs, but she didn't care. She simply lay there lost in the moment.

In her mind, sex had always been something a woman did for a man. She had come close to an orgasm before. In fact, she thought she had experienced them. She now knew that for the lie it had always been. If she had one before, it was nothing like this. Sweat drenched her body and she reached for her robe.

"What are you doing, Catherine?"

"I am getting my robe on. I am done. Why?"

"I'm not."

"Oh well . . ."

He couldn't believe it. Was it her intention to leave him in an aroused state without giving him relief? "Catherine, I am not. Come on let's do it."

"Not tonight, Alan. I am too tired. It has been a trying day. Maybe I will be in the mood tomorrow. By the way, while I take a shower, can you change the sheets?" Seeing the disappoint-

ment on his face she added, "Maybe some time I can show you the wonders of electro-sex. But not tonight. You will change these sheets, won't you? Oh, and while you're at it, can you put them in the washing machine? Good, I thought you wouldn't mind."

Alan said nothing but watched her walk through the door and into the hallway. The feelings of frustration were beginning to build. But, still not in the mood for a confrontation, he let them pass.

Six

Catherine finished her shower, dressed in her nightgown, and went to bed. Her body was still tingling from both the massage and the more direct stimulation. She felt more tired than she had in weeks and walked into the bedroom and went to bed.

Alan saw her come in and said, "Well, I think I might take a shower too -- a cold one." She simply stared at him and hopped into bed. He walked across the room and kissed her goodnight. He pulled the covers up to her chin and said, "See you in the morning.

Turning the light off and closing the door as he left the room he said, "I love you." He listened and in a moment the echo ran true, "I love you too."

It wasn't actually his intention to take a cold shower. When he turned the water on it was warm. The water struck his body and he washed quickly. Still, he was sore from his arousal and no amount of water would relieve the feeling of neglect he felt at this moment.

He stood with the water running over his naked body and tried to remove the images of his wife he had just seen. It was simply no good: no matter how hard he tried he could not remove the images and sounds of her orgasm from his mind.

As he stood in the streaming water he began to inch the faucet down until he was standing in, at the most, lukewarm water. He toweled off and went to bed. Catherine was already asleep and he looked at her in the light from the hallway. Her face, so serene with her lips slightly parted, stood in stark contrast to the wanton lady who had commanded him to suck her breasts. The contrast was interesting and he tried not to think about her.

As hard as he tried, he could not get the image of her out of his mind. He lay in bed for nearly an hour with his penis engorged before he rose and walked softly to the computer room.

Flicking the switch he entered his own private world once more. The images he had downloaded, the stories: all of the things he found stimulating were there. He eased into his chair and began to partake of every one. If he would have been paying attention he would have seen her standing in the doorway watching him.

When the feeling of arousal was to the point where he had to do something about it -- he began to masturbate. She watched from behind and smiled a soft smile. A smile tinged with just a hint of contempt. A week ago she would have been shocked and disturbed: now she only felt as if she had won another fantastic game. Leaving him to his own amusement, she returned to bed.

After dropping the kids off for the start of the last week of school, Catherine returned to the computer room to continue studying. This time she decided, rather than look at the pictures, she would try to learn a little more about the ways of the world she had newly discovered.

In the course of her study she learned that what her husband enjoyed was not only bondage, it had an element of domination and submission. Typing these words into the computer unleashed another torrent of information. She tried to sort through them as best she could.

There seemed to be male domination and female submission and others she found immediately distasteful. Choosing to try the male domination sites, she found they irritated her. From her perspective there appeared be something deeply disturbing about them. In her mind it was impossible to separate the images from rape. Rape was not a romantic power struggle, rape was a viscous crime against women and the glorification of it was not something she was the least bit interested in.

Returning to the menu, she decided to look for female domination and male submission. Contrarily, this did not bother her but actually excited her. The difference seemed to be worlds apart. Primarily, she felt, that because men are stronger -- they are in position of power. Seeing women with power was very interesting. Looking through the choices of web sites, she was flabbergasted -- again.

Skipping by the advertisements for phone sex and fetish products she gravitated to the articles from universities on the subject. Removing a diskette from the box of new ones sitting at the side of the computer, she downloaded many articles. Everything that she could find of interest was soon contained as a file on the diskette. She was enthralled in her new world and had no wish for interruption. That's when she heard the doorbell.

Not wanting to leave the site she was in, she simply turned the monitor off and went to answer the doorbell. It would never do to have her mother wander into the computer room and see what she had been reading. Beth Anderson greeted her warmly as Catherine opened the door. "Catherine, I was thinking about going out for a late breakfast, you want to come along?"

"Sure . . . I guess. I still have the computer on. I have to turn it off, do you mind waiting?"

"Not at all. What are you doing on the computer? I never thought you even liked the machines."

"I was just investigating some of the topics I have found on the internet."

"Now, I have known you a long time and I can't believe anything on the internet would be of interest to you. What are you doing -- looking up new recipes?"

Catherine's face was crimson as she replied, "Not exactly." Beth saw her discomfort and decided to drop the subject. "Do you mind if I wait in the living room?"

"No, not at all. It should only be a minute or two. Sometimes the machine is not all that easy to turn off."

"I know." Beth mumbled.

After five minutes Catherine returned to the living room with her purse under arm and said, "So, where do you want to go?"

"I thought we could go to that new restaurant in the mall, while we are there we can do a little shopping."

"That one that specializes in New York Style Bagels?"

"The very one. You ready?"

"Let's go."

The lunch was excellent and both ladies were drinking their third cup of coffee. While they were going to do some shopping, the time was not even close to 11 o'clock. That gave them plenty of time to enjoy a leisurely cup of coffee

"So, Catherine, what were you really doing on the internet?"

Catherine looked at her friend and measured her need to tell someone what she had found and the responsibility that came with knowing that information. After many anxious moments she decided that after ten years of friendship, she could trust her and told her the story. She included everything except her own actions in her explanation. They just seemed too personal.

Beth looked at her quizzically and asked, "So, you were looking into female domination when I dropped by, why?"

"I don't know. I have tried to think of why such material interests me and I can't come up with a single reason. All those people running around in those ridiculous outfits doing outlandish things. It is nearly more than I can understand."

"Relax, girl, there is a brave new world out there. It isn't anything to get excited about. It is just one more expression of human sexuality."

"What are you saying? These people are weird and I mean weird!"

"Why? Because they are doing things you don't understand? I suppose you know all there is to know about human sexual fulfillment?"

"Hardly, Beth. No, I guess it is just such a long stride from the world I have been living in. What about you? Do you find the discussion of such things uncomfortable?"

"Not particularly. Have you ever noticed this pin I wear?" She placed her fingers around the pin she wore on her collar and showed it to Catherine. It was small and hardly noticeable. Besides it was a pure gold pin with an etched design -- not something that stood out from her person. As Catherine looked at it, she decided that the design seemed familiar but she couldn't place it.

"No, I guess I haven't. But it is striking. It is 14 karat?"

"I don't know and I don't care. Have you done enough investigation to identify this symbol?"

Catherine bent across the table to examine the pin more closely. She had definitely seen that symbol, but it still held no meaning for her. "No, it looks familiar, but I don't know what it is. What is it?"

"It is the three-parted design patterned on the Ying and Yang. The three parts represent Safe, Sane, and Consensual -- it is a domination/submission symbol."

Catherine took another drink of her coffee and tried to understand what her friend had just said. "Are you saying you are involved in this?"

"Yes, have been for years. I find it endlessly fascinating."

"So what are you, a top or a bottom?" Catherine smiled at her use of the code words she had learned that very morning. It made her feel like she was an insider.

Beth looked at her for a long while and said, "I guess I'm mostly a bottom. My husband is not the type to get into the other side -- but he seems to like the domination side. I think I could go either way, but it is much more convenient to be a bottom."

"Really! You really do that stuff? Bondage, domination, whips and chains, and everything?"

"Some of it, but not all of it -- that has to be up the individual. We have been a practicing couple for more than seven years. Does that shock you?"

"Not as much as it would have last week. But you are so normal, how can you do these things?"

"Come on, Catherine, what is normal? I think I'm pretty normal. My husband has a good job. I have two pretty neat kids, a house in the suburbs: all of the things I was told to have when I grew up. I guess the only difference is that we have a room in the basement where nobody goes -- nobody except John and me."

"So, what's in your room?"

"If you want to come over now, I can show you. It is pretty exciting."

"Sure thing, let's go. I didn't need anything from these stores anyway."

"Sure, Catherine, I'm ready."

It was only about a five minute trip from the mall to Beth's house. The house was a two level house typical of the subdivision it was located in. In another time it would have simply been a ranch style house with a basement. Now, it was a two level house because the basement was open to the rear.

Beth parked her Mercedes in the driveway and the two ladies exited the car. Beth knew she was taking a chance in sharing her life with Catherine, but what were friends for? The room, as she and her husband referred to it, had taken on an increasing amount of their time and energy. It had turned into the essence of their sexual existence.

Since there is a time and place for everything, the existence of the room was a secret shared by very few people. On occasion Beth's husband John let someone else use the room for the weekend but these were very rare. In Beth's mind she only recall a half-dozen times in the room's seven year existence.

Still, if you were to walk into the house it is doubtful you could determine the room even existed. When they had the pool installed seven years ago, they had the contractors add the room. The room was completely outside of the structure of the house and was entirely below ground. There were no windows or vents or anything else that indicated that there was anything other than more dirt below the grass on the side yard.

John had completed the rest of the room over the last couple of years. The contractors had never flinched with John had told them he wanted to have twelve foot ceilings. As long as his money was good, they didn't care. The room was made from poured cement. Everything about the room was made to escape notice by the outside world. Inside of the room John had first insulated it as well as he could. He used foam insulation nearly a foot thick. From there he had finished the room into a play area. He had added electric baseboard heaters that needed no venting, a bathroom with a special toilet that made no noise when it flushed, and other items of interest to his hobby.

Beth led the way down the basement stairs. They passed through the family room with its view of the pool and entered the utility area. "Catherine, you will have to watch your step here -- it is a fairly tight fit." Catherine watched as her friend stood sideways along side the furnace and inched her way to the back wall. Once there she turned and waited for Catherine to do the same.

vmystere
vmystere
26 Followers