Submission and Surrender

Story Info
A little submissive is distracted and learns her lesson.
2.2k words
4.27
31.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are over the age of 18.

*****

Before you wake, I slip out of bed and into soft green panties with a matching lace bra and pull my hair into a ponytail, smiling as the collar around my neck jingles softly as I move. I turn back to look at you, relieved you haven't woken up from my small noises and hold back an excited shiver; today you don't work.

Well. You aren't going out to work. Inside, however, is a different story, different type of work. I rub my thighs together in anticipation, barely holding back another shiver and stand up. I walk out of the room we share and prepare breakfast in the kitchen, mind focused on you, your hands, your voice, pretending to follow cooking instructions you give me.

The food cooks slowly, adding to my happy jittery feeling and I dance around on light feet. Once the pancakes, bacon, eggs, are perfect, orange juice squeezed, I let out a long breath to calm down and put the breakfast on a large plate, set down a fork and a knife beside the eggs, and take everything back to you.

Beaming from almost ear to ear, I set the plate of food in front of you, the juice on a nightstand beside the bed, and kneel on the ground beside you, unable to keep my eyes of yours. My eyes shine brighter than a new dime and I open my mouth as you feed me and yourself, trying not to squirm; I'm already wet and when I look up at you and see your grin, I know you've noticed my pebbled nipples through the green lace.

I blush deeply and look down for the rest of the meal, murmuring thank you every so often and give you a bright smile when the meal is over and you tell me how perfect it was. You put the plate and fork beside the empty glass of orange juice then stand up and I shiver again when you are right in front of me, your penis long and hard, only inches from my pink lips. I look up at you, silently asking if you want to begin now and when you nod, I open my lips and kiss the tip of your shaft, tongue licking around the head, lapping up the precum I find on your slit and moan softly, loving the tangy taste of you.

Practice makes itself evident as I slowly slide half of you into my mouth without hesitation, moaning when I feel your hand run through my hair. My eyes meet yours and gently, I start bobbing my head, taking more and more of you in until my nose presses against your skin, just below your belly button. I slide my tongue across your shaft as I move my head up and down, lips sucking, cheeks hollowed. When I feel you starting to thicken, I practically glow with pleasure, never leaving your gaze.

I suck your harder, down my throat and moan deeper as you thrust in and out of my mouth. My tongue traces the veins on your cock, pays special attention to the bottom and rubs along it, base to tip.

Just when you are about to release into my eager mouth, you pull out of me and help me to my feet. "Come," you murmur, taking my hand in yours and nudge me onto the bed.

I lie down, hands at my side, knees a foot and a half apart, leaving my wetness exposed to you. I blush at the fact that my panties are nearly soaked.

"Arms and legs spread completely."

Instantly, I obey and stretch myself out. You walk to a drawer and pull out four pieces of rope and tie my hands to the bedposts above my head and ankles to the side of the bed so they form a straight, perpendicular line across the mattress with a ease, leaving just enough squirming room, just enough space so the ropes don't cut off my circulation.

"And now pet, let's begin, shall we? Slowly then turn on the intensity." You kneel between my spread legs and lightly trace my inner thighs, smirking as I squirm and giggle quietly from your soft touch. "We're going to play a new game. I'm going to write letters on your skin with my finger and you're going to guess which letter it is. If you get it right, we move on. If you err, I will tease you."

"Yes, sir," I whisper, eyes lidded. I close them and pay attention to the movement of your hand on my thigh just above and to the right of my knee. "A," I say when you stop.

"Good girl."

I smile at you, opening my eyes again.

Your hand moves closer to my slit, making my breath hitch, and trace another letter. "Stay still."

Trying hard not to move my hips, my legs, I reply, "F."

"Are you sure?"

I nod slowly, confused.

"Correct." Your hand slides higher but I keep still, earning an approving nod from you when I don't move even when you trace another letter.

My eyes knit when you finish. "F?" I ask, confused, wondering if I hadn't felt one of the strokes.

"E." You reach up and slap me lightly on my slit through my panties.

"Sir! L-let me guess agai-ah!"

You slap me twice total then resume the game as I grow wetter and wetter, my pussy walls already starting to clench over nothing in need to be filled. My skin is hot and prickly as I grow more and more unfocused each time I get a letter wrong until finally you stop and lean over me, lips in a hard line.

"You're not doing very well. I think it's time we taught you to focus better on the task at hand, no matter what you're feeling."

I bite my lip, rolling it between my teeth, chest rising and falling with each breath. "Yes, sir," I say when I can manage to speak, squirming, almost humping the bed. I stop dead when I see your eyes glint and I gulp, forcing myself to become little more than a statue.

"That's better." You climb off the bed after tweaking my right nipple to make me cry out again and walk back to the drawer.

My breath quickens when I watch you pull out my favorite toys. Dildos, gags, Ben Wa balls, an egg, clamps, a remote a thin whip and something else I don't quite comprehend the use of. It's a long, very thin, shiny rod of plastic that zigzags slowly like a lock of recently unbraided hair from tip to end.

You wink at me and I stiffen at it, swallowing hard. "Don't worry, pet. I'll take care of you."

I shiver at your words, pussy clenching again as I feel my fluids slip out of me and onto the bed. "Y-yes, sir." I lock my eyes with yours as you approach me with the toys, watch you sit between my legs again and reach for scissors.

After snipping off my panties, you take the Ben Wa balls out of their box and lay them on the bed. I whimper in protest, needing something inside me. Now. However I know better than to verbally ask for something beforehand and then moan loudly when you slide your middle finger across my soaking, bare slit. Gritting my teeth in sheer determination, I keep absolutely still as I moan, pussy glistening under your cruel finger.

"Are you alright?" you murmur, smiling calmly as if we are at a tea party and a waiter bumped into me.

"Yes!" I gasp. "Yes, sir!"

You nod and slowly peel my lips open, baring my pink core to you and I moan at the air, trying to suck it into me. Without any notice, you slip the balls into me, one swiftly after the other and withdraw your hand.

I wriggle when they are inside, moaning even louder as they move, hips trying to hump the bed until you slap my pussy, and I shriek.

"Keep still, pet. We aren't finished."

I take a shaky breath though I stop moving. My eyes fix on yours as my chest heaves, covered in a light sheen of sweat, a few drops joining to fall between my breasts. You unclip my bra, unhook the straps and whip it off me with a flurry of green and toss it onto the ground. "I like that combination. You will buy new panties to match that bra, or get the panties fixed somewhere. Understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Now, I'm going to test your control. Don't you dare cum without my permission. I'll leave you alone for the rest of the morning, tied up here, if you do."

I nod again eagerly. "I-I won't, I promise."

You smirk then reach for a small marble resting on the nightstand and place it inside my belly button.

"Don't let the marble fall out, pet." You give me a warning glance then push a button on the remote and inside me the balls vibrate.

I gasp loudly, chest arching an inch but the marble stays in my button and I relax my back, pussy clenching hard around the balls, making the vibrations more intense. I look up at you, pleading for the balls to at the very least, decrease in the intensity but you only turn it higher and I cry out, hips jerking.

The marble falls onto the bed.

You raise an eyebrow and place it back on my stomach after slapping both of my inner thighs. I don't move though I grit my teeth in concentration, so close to orgasm, so very close. The balls stay in, vibrating more and more until suddenly, they stop. You take them out of me and I relax on the bed, panting hard, only to gasp when I feel a dildo take their place, filling me from cervix to pussy lips. I moan when I feel a small prong attached to it on my clit, now likely engorged. "Sir! Please!"

"Shh. Not yet. Keep the marble on your stomach and roll your hips slowly."

I nod, only then noticing a plastic cord attached to the dildo and watch when you plug it into the wall.

"This little lovely moves as you move," you murmur, sitting beside me now and stroking my stomach, my thighs.

Whimpering, I start rolling my hips, pretending you are inside of me and moan again when the tip of the dildo twitches, hitting my G-spot. "So good, Sir. So very thick. Hard," I whisper in the height of pleasure and I keep moving my hips, watching your hands on a new controller. My eyes widen, mouth opening in shock. You're controlling the dildo.

"It was molded after my own cock, pet. Of course it's thick," you say after a laugh.

I blush at that then cry out when the dildo squirms inside of me, brushing against my tight walls.

"Almost there. You're doing well. Go on. You can finish this. Keep it up." You continue stroking me, occasionally tweaking my breasts, licking then even on occasion as I fight to keep the marble where it is.

Minutes pass like hot hours of pleasure and torture and I wonder if this is what hell is like. If it is, then I'm happy to stay here, like this, forever. The little knob on my clit starts to vibrate and I roll my hips in smaller circles, trying to avoid the electric pleasure coursing through me.

"We're going to continue our first game, pet."

I look at you, eyes wide and stop moving for a moment, the vibrations on my clit growing. I start moving again and let out moan when the vibrations lessen. "Y-yes, sir," I hiss.

Your finger on my thigh draws and I zero in on it. "M."

"Good. Get five right in a row and I will let you come."

My eyes shine at that and I beam at you. I am completely covered in sweat now, the marble still in place as my hips roll against air and after a few tries, I finally, finally get five right, five in a row. A.S.T.E.R. Six. Master. I smile faintly, panting hard as I look up at you, eyes shining in pride.

"That's my little slave," You whisper, almost growl, and lean into me, your chest pressing against mine, and kiss me hard, our own little signal of your say so to let me fall apart.

And I do. I cum for you, exploding in ecstasy around the dildo that squirms even more as I clamp down on it, squirting out onto the bed as I shake under you, writhing, hips rolling, marble somewhere on the bed as I lose all sense of who I am, where I am, and fly higher and higher until you slowly bring me back. I smile at you, breathing softly now and whisper, "thank you, Master. Thank you." My eyes close as you kiss my forehead and I succumb to needed rest, dreaming of our next session while your hand strokes my cheek.