Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
On the road to sexual discovery - the club.
2.7k words
4.64
29k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story in progress. The end hasn't been determined and only two chapters are complete so far. After reading the second chapter, let me know which way you want this to go and I'll incorporate some of your suggestions.

*

She'd heard about the club through one of her online suitors. He told her that on Friday nights, single men were admitted but Saturdays were mostly couples. She made a mental note to check the place out on a Friday. She wanted the largest audience possible. It was one of those places where partial nudity is allowed, sex is in the air and you have to sign a release at the door. Both voyeurs and couples looking to spice up their lives descended on the club, mixing amicably with the swingers on the prowl. Single women were the minority and could expect a lot of attention.

The exhilaration of the cab ride was foremost in Susan's mind and she was replaying the experience, burning it into her memory. She knew she would recall it at a later masturbating session. As she made her way to the entrance, her knees were shaking. With each step, her pussy lips were sliding back and forth, well-lubricated by her brazen display as well as the soft touch of the cab driver. Had the ride lasted any longer, she might have jumped him. She felt herself on the verge of an orgasm but release would have to wait. Already one fantasy completed and who knows how many more to go. Her confidence was brimming and she felt sexy and desirable. With that, she opened the door and went to pay the cover charge, drop her coat at the coat check, and sign the release.

She entered the softly lit lounge and paused to let her eyes adjust and to assess the place. Off to the left was the bar, surrounded by small high tables and bar stools and to the right were booths. In front of her, Susan saw a small dance floor and more seating behind it. The DJ was in a glass booth at the back of the room. The music was loud but not so much that you had to yell to the person beside you. It was sexy blues music and the dozen couples on the floor were gyrating with abandon. As Susan continued to watch the dancing, she noticed a few of the women were in some state of undress. There was plenty of flesh on display and some breasts were visible. Leaning on the drink railing that surrounded the dance floor were a few couples but even more single men. Susan's heart fluttered at the opportunities. All these voyeurs in one place was an exhibitionist's dream.

First off, she needed to get a drink. Tonight called for a martini, dry and ice cold. It was a confident drink. One that required the consumer to truly appreciate the subtle flavour of the alcohol rather than the mixers so often used to dilute it. She turned left and approached the bar, taking long strides to strut her shapely legs and to slide her pussy lips back and forth some more. The feeling of nothing under her skirt was magical. As the air caressed her inner thighs, she felt another wave of pleasure build upon the ones that preceded it. Feeling sexy was a new and marvelous experience for Susan. She felt more alive than she had in years and it showed on her face. She radiated happiness and sensuality and raw sexuality.

Susan made her way between two men standing at the bar and waited to get the bartender's attention. She felt them looking down the V of her blouse and wondered if they could see her nipples. Turning her gaze to the same place as the men, she realized that the light from the back of the bar was shining on her blouse in such a way that her nipples were clearly visible through the sheer fabric. Her buttons were undone to the strip of fabric joining the two sides of her shelf bra so her cleavage was on full display. Susan pulled her shoulders back and stood proudly for her admirers while the bartender took her order.

The fellow on her left introduced himself as Stan and the guy on the right was George. Stan was a tall man, maybe 6'2" with a slender build, a hook nose and a receding hairline. He was dressed as if he had come straight from the office and was around 50 years old. George was 35 years old, and shorter and stockier than Stan at 5'9". His thick fingers and calloused hands suggested he had a physical job. Stan asked if he could undo a couple more buttons and pull her blouse further apart. Susan thought about it for just a moment before giving him the go ahead. The bartender brought her martini and stood there with Stan and George while her breasts were slowly exposed. Stan and George each pulled one side of her blouse open and all three men stared at her tits. They stood there, nobody saying or doing anything, for a full minute until finally Susan broke the spell. She paid for her drink, pulled her blouse closed and walked away after flashing them all a big smile. She was shocked by her own behavior but also thrilled that she actually had the courage to do that. Three men were looking at her hardened nipples at the same time and she reeled from the rush it gave her.

After doing up her buttons, she made her way back towards the dance floor and put her drink on the railing while she swayed to the music and watched the sensual moves of the couples on the floor. She felt a pair of hands come from behind and slowly encircle her waist. Lips brushed against the nape of her neck. The touch was soft and sensual. Susan's back arched slightly as she leaned her head back to rest on his chest. The stranger whispered in her ear that he wanted to touch her breasts. His voice was deep and confident, almost demanding. Susan took his hands in hers and moved them upwards, placing them over her hard nipples, easily felt through the thin material. Oh my God, she thought to herself, I'm letting a completely unseen stranger touch me intimately. She never thought she'd go this far but it felt dangerously good.

Her eyes closed and she simply enjoyed the moment. He ran his fingertips over her nipples lightly and then cupped her breasts in his hands. She could feel him press his growing erection into the small of her back while he ran kisses down her neck. His fingers took hold of her nipples and he rolled them around, sending electric shocks straight to her pussy. Pinching, stroking, pulling, twisting, holding, and rolling her buds, the stranger was making her wetter and wetter. The expert attention he was lavishing on her nipples was sending her closer to the edge of orgasm and he maintained the momentum for what seemed like hours. She gripped the railing tighter, unsure of her stability in such a heightened state of arousal. Then the stranger whispered in her ear, "cum for me". Susan needed no further encouragement as a tingle spread outward from her core to her toes and fingertips. Her body shuddered and she let out a groan. The stranger felt her knees give out so he wrapped one strong arm tightly around her waist while she rode the wave.

When Susan opened her eyes again, she saw that Stan and George were on either side of her, their expressions giving away that they had witnessed the whole scene. They smiled and thanked her for the show. The stranger slipped his arm from around her waist, kissed her neck and cheek and whispered, "there will be more", then moved back into the crowd. More, Susan repeated to herself. More orgasms? More men? More what? She wondered who the stranger was. Never before had she gone over the edge simply by having her nipples played with. He seemed to know exactly how to touch her to make her putty in his arms. But then she admitted to herself that she hadn't really been much of a sexually-aware partner in her limited sexual experiences. She wasn't used to going over the edge under any circumstances.

Growing up in a very conservative family, Susan hadn't dated through high school. She dated a little through university and lost her virginity at 21 after a drunken frat party. It was a forgettable experience. As she got further ahead in her career, she had the occasional boyfriend but they were all as sexually repressed as she was. Susan seemed to attract dull, unassuming men in her life. Their couplings were in the dark, under the sheets, without communicating any of their desires. Although she liked giving her partners a blow job, she never allowed them to come in her mouth or on her body. Only one boyfriend tried going down on her but he gave up after five minutes and never tried again. She didn't know what she was missing. Until her recent sexual awakening, that hadn't bothered her much.

Susan had been at the club for maybe thirty minutes and already she'd experienced more than she thought she would all evening. Her pussy was throbbing and she desperately wanted to touch herself but resisted the urge. She could feel her juices starting to work their way down her inner thighs and clamped her legs to stop the progression. Doing so simply reinforced the screaming arousal between her legs. Taking a long sip of her martini, she willed herself to calm down. When Stan suggested they dance, she thought that would help get her mind off her raging clit so she followed him onto the dance floor.

It was slow, sensual song by Etta James and Susan succumbed to the mood it created. Stan wrapped his arms around her and began running his hands up and down her back, making a point of moving lower and lower with each pass while Susan grooved with the rhythm. As Stan's hands found the tops of her ample buttocks, he pulled her closer so she could feel the growing effect she was having on him.

Once Susan felt his hand wander even lower and start to move under her skirt, she got a little self-conscious. It wasn't that she minded him feeling her bare ass. It was just that of all the body parts she had, her ass was her most troublesome and she was afraid he would bare it to all the men watching from the sidelines. Rather than break the mood they had created, Susan opted to slowly turn around so her back was rubbing against Stan's semi-hard cock and she ran her hands along his thighs.

Not wanting to waste the opportunity this presented, Stan began to run his hands over the front of Susan's body. He slowly moved his hands over her belly, cupped her breasts, rubbed her nipples through her blouse, and stroked her shoulders. His pace was unhurried and deliberate. As he made his way back down, Stan undid a button on her blouse. With each pass up her body, he tweaked her nipples so they remained hard. With each trip back down, he undid another button. By the time the song was over, Susan's blouse was fully undone and Stan had pulled the sides apart so the voyeurs could see her breasts and swollen nipples.

When the next song started, Susan found herself surrounded by George and two other men as Stan continued to hold her from behind. George introduced the men as Steve and Joseph. Joseph was in his forties and had jet-black hair that hung in curls to his ears. He was a well-built 5'10" with an olive complexion, a strong jaw, white teeth, and manicured fingernails. Susan found him extremely attractive. Dressed in tailored slacks and a turtleneck, he oozed confidence. Steve was a 30-ish, clean-cut, and short, round man with apple cheeks and a sparkle in his eyes. He appeared disheveled in his ill-fitting shirt and jeans. Steven put his hand forward to shake hers and then brought her hand up to his lips for a kiss before telling her that he found her breasts to be most desirable. Susan liked him immediately, although she wasn't physically attracted to him (that didn't seem to matter tonight).

Joseph, on the other hand, looked at her with his intense dark eyes and seemed to read her mind. She felt naked in his gaze and looked away in embarrassment. He had a mystery about him; a certain way of carrying himself that suggested there was far more to him that meets the eye. Then he said hello to her and she recognized his voice. He was the man who led her to a climax not ten minutes ago. She dared look up to meet his eyes again and sensed an energy boiling below the surface that she wanted to release. There was an unspoken exchange between them suggesting a promise of something more than tonight's adventure.

Her level of excitement was at an all-time high and she was ready for whatever came next. Sensing her inhibitions were relaxed, Stan moved his hands under her skirt and rubbed her inner thighs. It didn't take him long to realize he was sliding his fingers over her leaking pussy juices. Moments later, he also realized Susan wasn't wearing panties.

While Stan stroked her thighs and touched her outer pussy lips, Susan felt other hands descend on her blouse, quickly unbuttoning it to expose and fondle her tits. She couldn't believe she was being groped in public by strange men and loving every minute of it. Determined to ignore her inner prude, Susan lifted her skirt and stood with her legs apart slightly so the tight group of men could watch Stan's hands spread her pussy lips apart. Her pink, wet snatch was opened up wide. They could see her clit protruding out from the top of her slit, hard and inviting. Joseph slipped a couple of fingers into her soaking wet pussy while Stand found her sensitive clit and lightly circled it. With various hands on her breasts and belly and a couple of other hands working between her legs, Susan was in heaven.

Her pussy walls contracted as Joseph's fingers rubbed past her G-spot with each thrust in and out. Again, she realized he seemed to know exactly how to touch her to maximize her pleasure. She locked eyes with him and moved her hips to match his pace. Her clit was so engorged; it was about to burst under Stan's attention while George and Steve kept her nipples hard as pebbles. Another orgasm was imminent and Susan was oblivious to anything other than the sensations so many hands produced. Staring directly into Joseph's eyes, she could feel a massive wave overcome her. From deep within, she let out a guttural, almost animalistic groan. Her whole body shook and her pussy went into spasms. Joseph's fingers were held deep inside her by the tight gripping of her vaginal walls and Susan felt a heat spread upwards from her Venus. A light sheen of sweat appeared on her chest and forehead as she arched her back and her face contorted in pleasure. The men encircling her could smell the female muskiness from her leaking honeypot. Susan held on to their shoulders as she bucked her hips and felt her knees grow weak. When her climax receded, Susan slumped in someone's arms and tried to catch her breath. They all stood protectively around her while she regained her composure.

After a minute to regain her senses, Susan looked up and again made eye contact with Joseph. He still had his fingers inside her pussy. While staring deep into her eyes, he slowly removed his fingers, brought them up to his mouth and licked her sweet juices off. With a small smile on his lips, he turned and walked away without a word.

TO BE CONTINUED...