Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
David takes Alanna home and begins her awakening.
2k words
4.59
117.2k
56

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers

Alanna stared around the large house that the car stopped at. Despite herself she'd enjoyed the ride to it, being able to see a new place, new things. Back home she'd never seen anything other than her parent's farm and then her Uncle's. She knew that she was in what was called a city, there were too many people and buildings for it to be anything else, and she'd been thrilled with all the new sights and sounds.

Maybe this won't be so bad, she hoped. When her parents had died and she'd had to move to her Uncle's that had been scary but not bad. Alanna was a very pragmatic person but she also had something of a hopeful optimist in her. Already she was done grieving her old life, had accepted that she may never know what had happened to her remaining family, and decided to move on and make the best of things... but she truly hoped that the best of things might not be so bad. It helped that Curtis hadn't bought her. Although she hadn't truly feared him there in that room, she knew that he would have been quite frightening if she had been truly alone. David didn't scare her exactly, although he made her stomach feel all quivery.

When he'd put his hands on her... that had startled her into stepping away, before Madame Cleo had spanked her and she'd remembered that she's a slave now. She knew what was coming. In a dispassionate sort of way she wondered what sex was like. Although she knew that the Demagons did it for pleasure, she'd always been told that the pleasure was for the men, but there had been women in that hall too, making purchases.

"This is your new home," the large man told her, as he helped her out of the car, the end of her leash in one of his hands. "You will call me Master and I am going to train you in all the things that I like." A small smile played on his face. "I believe that you will like them too. Do you understand?"

Alanna nodded.

"When I ask you a question respond verbally. Do you understand?"

"Yes." His eyes looked at her, he was obviously waiting for something. Oh. It clicked inside her head. "Yes Master."

"Good girl," he said, looking pleased. Even though she shouldn't, she liked that he looked please. Maybe he wouldn't beat her too badly. The thought of escape flitted through her head, but where would she go? Much better to stay here and please her Master. And, she had to admit, she was curious about sex and why it was such a big deal.

"What is your name?"

"Alanna, Master."

"Well come along Alanna, I'm going to show you the house."

David decided that there was no point in pretending she was something she wasn't, so when he gave her the grand tour of the house, he showed her the room that she'd be sharing with him. There were guest rooms of course, but he wanted her in his bed. He also showed her the closet that she would hang her clothes in once they got her some. Raking his eyes over the robes that she was wearing, he decided that they would spend that afternoon shopping.

But first things first. He wanted to see the body that the pictures had shown and to introduce her to the new parts of her life.

Standing in the bedroom it seemed like a good place to start. Eventually they would do whatever he wanted in whatever part of the house he wanted, but for now it was best to start off where none of the servants would walk by. Not that they would care, but he didn't want to make this too hard on her. Not yet.

"Take off your robe," he ordered her. Alanna froze. It was such an abrupt order, and no man had ever seen any part of her body since she was a young child, running naked in the rain in the summer. But there he stood, waiting for her to comply.

Hands shaking, she reached up and unbuttoned the buttons at her collar, the four of them that kept the top of her robe tight around her neck, and then she pulled her head through it so that the robe was like a tent over for her. For just a moment she hesitated. And then she let it slide off of her head. All of her undergarments had been taken away and not returned when they'd done the pictures of her, so she was completely naked. Her hands fluttered up, trying to cover herself and unsure of what were the most important parts to cover.

"Keep your hands at your side." It didn't escape David's notice that her hands fisted when she complied. He smiled. Still somewhat rebellious. Carefully, slowly, he walked around her in a tight circle, only about a foot away. His nearness obviously effected her as her breathing increased pace with anxiety as he inspected her closely. Out from under the hot confines of the robe her nipples were hardening. They were a delightful pink color and he wanted to reach out and touch them again, in fact he wanted to take her and throw her on his bed and have her then and there, but that wasn't the way to do things.

Up close she was just so lovely, her creamy skin, the slight dimple at the top of her right ass cheek, those lovely plump breasts with their rosy pink tips and that soft stomach that he wanted to rest his head on. Just lovely. She was ungroomed between her legs, something he decided they would also take care of this afternoon. He preferred a completely bare mons, it would enhance all the of the sensations he wanted to give her. Speaking of hair, he eyed the bun at the back of her head.

"Take down your hair."

Eyes never leaving the floor, Alanna reached up and let down the long tresses of her hair, the curls flowed down to the small of her back. It was almost a relief to have her hair down, covering some part of her body, even though she knew that back home a woman with her hair down was a woman of disrepute. On the other hand, isn't that what she was now? Or at least what she was going to be?

Having a man so near to her naked body was doing all sorts of funny things to her insides. Her nipples were tingling, her mouth was dry, her stomach was filled with flapping butterflies, and that tight itchy sensation between her legs was back.

Then she shivered as she felt his hands running through her hair, the sensation of his hands on her scalp and then sliding through her curls made her entire body tense and her stomach tighten. That hot feeling between her legs flared and she squirmed a little, uncomfortable, rubbing her thighs together, but it didn't bring any relief.

David was amused to her squirming already, from something as simple as having her hair finger-combed. It was absolutely beautiful hair and he just hadn't been able to keep his hands off of it. The imagined visual of her on his bed, tied down, her beautiful hair spread above her head, near took his breath away.

"Beautiful," he murmured. Alanna felt herself blushing at the compliment. Her? Really? No one had ever called her that before, not even her father. She'd been on of his favorite daughters, and he had many, but not even he had called her beautiful.

Stepping around in front of her, David kept stroking her hair, arranging it in long falls around her face, enjoying the way it covered her body while letting all sorts of things peak out. Seeing those pert pink nipples framed by her long curls made his balls tighten. He was starting to feel like he'd have a permanent erection around her.

He reached down and palmed her breast, like he had at the Buying Hall, and, just like at the Buying Hall, Alanna immediately gasped and stepped back. Immediately he growled, reaching out he pinched her nipple hard and used it to pull her back to him. Tears sparked in Alanna's eyes, even as the pain rippled through her in the most unsettling way, the hot spot between her legs leaping into her stomach and making her feel even more squirmy. His tight grip on her nipple lessened, but he didn't release it.

"You're mine now," he told her. "If I want to touch you then I will. If you step away or try to stop me then you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," said Alanna softly, her nipple throbbing. Finally he released it and then he put his hand back on her breast, rubbing it gently, soothing the pain away from the pinch. Then he put his hand on her other breast, cupping both of them from the bottom and squeezing. When his fingers brushed over her nipples, she gasped and her hips jerked, an automatic and instinctual reaction. Immediately she looked up, afraid that he would punish her again, but he looked pleased.

"Very responsive," he said, sounding happy. Alanna peeked at him through her lashes. The intensity of his gaze on her naked body was both intriguing and frightening. "Have you ever been kissed Alanna?"

She started to shake her head and then remembered his instructions about answering verbally. "I've never been kissed Master. I saw my father kissing his wives."

"His wives," David sounded disgusted. He didn't think having multiple women was a bad thing, but calling them wives seemed just plain silly, and the hypocrisy of the Repibans to insist that the Demagons were perverted for having sex for pleasure, when the Repibans surrounded themselves with multiple women so that they could indulge in sex for procreation as often as possible, had always disgusted him.

"Yes Master."

The answering of his not-quite-a-question, in that soft voice just turned him on all the more. Well no old man was going to be taking his fill of Alanna, in between bouts with other women. She was his, all his.

"I'm going to kiss you now Alanna."

Cupping her face with his hand, her eyes both terrified and excited, he smiled as he leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers.

It wasn't like any kiss Alanna had ever seen. Instead of pulling away after a quick press of lip to lip, David held her in position, and then his tongue was teasing at her lips. She parted them automatically, and then gasped as his tongue actually pressed into her mouth. One of his arms snaked around her naked body and pulled her against him, her palms fell against the front of his chest as she automatically put up her hands. His entire body was hard and hot against her, and something was digging into her belly.

The kiss deepened, his tongue questing into her mouth, and she tried to imitate his movements with her own tongue, which he sucked into his mouth, shocking her. She was so involved in the kiss that she didn't even realize she's started humping her body against him. Smiling to himself, David moved one of his legs forward and between her legs, enjoying the feel of her rubbing her soft body against it.

Heat was building between her thighs as she rubbed against him, her fingers scrabbling for purchase of the broad panes of his chest, her mouth feeling swollen and hungry. In fact, her entire body felt hungry, but she didn't know what for.

Then he pulled away, leaving her wanting and needy. She quivered all over, her muscles feeling loose and weak. He held her upright for a moment, his leg still between hers, so that she could gather herself. The passion that he'd awakened in her was a pleasant surprise, but he really needed to take her shopping or he'd spend the entire afternoon waking her to other pleasures.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers