Submission Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers

David could see that this was pushing her, perhaps farther than he had meant to, so he just gave one swipe of his fingers across her tongue to make sure that she would taste their combined juices and then he pulled his fingers out before she could protest or bite down. It was all about staying a step ahead of her.

As soon as his fingers left her mouth, Alanna's lips closed. The expression on her face was slightly disgusted, slightly intrigued and very confused. The flavors on her tongue weren't bad exactly, but they were strange, and she was sure that what Master had just done wasn't right. Then again, it wasn't right on her world and she wasn't on her world anymore, was she?

Master smiled at her when she kept her mouth closed, so she was glad that she did. The flavor was different, but slightly sweet and very interesting. This must be what Master tasted when he put his mouth on her. Realizing that, Alanna rolled the flavor around her mouth a little. Curiosity had always been one of her pitfalls.

Then he began to undo the straps holding her up, and Alanna moaned as her limbs had to move again. She was so tired again, already.

"Now let's get you cleaned up," Master said. He arranged them in the bath so that Alanna's back was pressed against him as he took a clothe, rubbed some of the soap in it, and began to bathe her.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers
12