Submission Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,577 Followers

Her body was unresisting, accepting the punishment as being well-deserved. The yelps and cries from behind the gag never ceased, but she didn't try to get away. Like a good slave, she just took what her Master had decided to give her.

David was careful, lessening the intensity as her ass began to glow bright red, careful to spread the blows out over the whole of her ass cheeks. Catching the plug always made her jerk. The wetness glistening just under her tender cheeks told him how much she was enjoying this. But it was definitely punishment too. This spanking would stay with her all day, and she probably wouldn't push him into trying to spank her again. At least, not any time soon. His mouth twitched at the reminder of her resiliency. Eventually she'd probably start trying to top from the bottom again. It would be interesting to see how long it took her.

He put his hand over her left buttock, barely touching it, and enjoying the feel of heat coming off of her skin. So lovely. The color of her ass was glorious. Then he knelt and pulled out his cock. It didn't take him long to jerk off, he was practically ready to cum just from watching her submit to the punishment. Ropes of white cum decorated the red cheeks of her ass, like the final touches on an artist's masterpiece.

More tears fell from Alanna's eyes as she watched her Master pleasure himself over her tied body. Not from the pain, although that too, but mostly because she knew that this was part of her punishment. She loved taking her Master into her mouth after her spanking, feeling the power in her own body as she pleasured him, tasting him, swallowing him. That was her favorite part of the morning ritual, and he was denying it to her because she had been pushing him. It drove the lesson home: Master is in charge. Do not try to manipulate him.

The lesson just made her hornier, despite the throbbing ache in her lower body. She didn't know whether she wanted to be held and consoled, or pleasured to satisfaction.

Master undid her legs and arms, letting them fall on the bed, before lying next to her and pulling her next to him, on her side so as not to put too much pressure on her sore ass. His fingers slipped into her soft folds, rubbing her, pushing into her and she convulsed, her thighs tightening around his hand.

"Cum for me Alanna," he said.

And she did.

Afterwards Master bathed her, rubbed cream into her sore butt and she snuggled into him as they lay back down on the bed, letting her rest. He stroked her hair and back and told her what a good girl she was being. She liked hearing that. Much nicer than hearing she was a bad girl, as much as she liked the spankings. Usually liked the spankings anyway.

Alanna didn't sit down for the rest of the day. Eating while standing wasn't nearly as uncomfortable as sitting was.

****

The morning ritual became less of a ritual, although Alanna was always plugged. Sometimes Master would spank her, sometimes he wouldn't, sometimes he would use the paddle and sometimes his hand, and it always aroused her. Afterwards she would pleasure Master with her mouth. And she behaved. In fact, she started to enjoy the feeling of the plug inside of her, although her cheeks would always flush with embarrassment right after it was inserted, and any time he played with it unless she was aroused.

The next weekend Master had her get on her hands and knees on the bed as he piled several pillows underneath her. No restraints.

"Don't move," he said. Alanna was determined not to. She wanted to show her Master that she had learned her lesson and she was ready to do as he said. This felt like a test, a return to the position she'd been in when he'd first touched her little hole.

Master stroked her spine and made her shiver. Then he began kissing her all the way down her back, his hands running over her breasts, his teeth finally nibbling at the meaty part of her buttocks, while she shivered and moaned feverishly. It was just like the first time he had touched her asshole. Staying in position was incredibly hard as he teased her, his tongue sliding through the sweet syrup of her pussy, but she didn't it. Moaning, she could feel her legs tremble as his mouth moved higher again.

The nerves on her anus were incredibly sensitive, ready for him... and willing. Alanna's fingers dug into the bed beneath her as Master laved it with oral affection, poking his tongue at the opening hard enough that he was able to push in a little. She knew that he was going to put his cock in there, and her hole tightened over his tongue and pushed it out.

Something slick and hard pressed at her body, the pressure easing it inside of her. Two of Master's fingers penetrated her anal cavity, wiggling and dipping into her body. It felt forbidden but exciting, she liked the wrongness of it. The sensation of flesh, rather than a plug, made her so wet.

"Good girl," Master said, his voice husky with desire. Alanna loved it when he got that throaty tone, the vocal quality that told her he was about to lose himself inside of her.

The fingers and full feeling retreated and then there was something much larger pressing against her, demanding entrance. Alanna bit her lip as Master pushed into her body, her anus flowering around and then gripping the intruder.

"OH!" she cried out as he pushed forward. Not because it hurt exactly, or because she wanted him to stop, but the sensation was exquisitely intense. Unlike the plug, there was no smaller part of her Master's cock where her anus would be able to relax to almost normal dimensions and grip him; she was spread completely open for his incoming cock.

David ran his hand over the small of her back, watching the beautiful play of her muscles as tremors ran through her body. The glorious heat of her ass played over the head of his cock, massaging it as he deflowered her last hole. Alanna was going to be his. Completely. Intimately.

A deeper press between her beautiful cheeks made his good girl moan and quake beneath him, but she stayed up on her hands and knees. Eventually she wouldn't be able to help but disobey him, however he knew that she'd like the spanking he gave her for it. The tight sheathe of her ass was heavenly, her insides were so hot... the slick lube allowed him access; despite all of his preparation with the plugs she was still extremely tight around him.

The burning heat of Master's cock pushing into her, filling her, made Alanna feel dizzy. Although she tried to relax, it burned a little as he sank deeper into her backside, but a pleasant burn like the way the alcohol he'd let her try had burned her throat. It felt... good. She felt stuffed, like there wasn't enough room in her body for everything... Master filled her up, until she was shivering with pleasure.

His groans as he ran his hands over her hips, the gasps of breath as he eased more of his cock inside of her, made Alanna's arousal peak. The soft pants of breath coming from her were partly from the strain and partly from the fact that she'd never felt such an abundance of sensation. The tight hole clasped her Master inside of her, the aching rim straining over his girth, her insides parting to make way for his spear.

When he finally pressed up against her, sheathed fully inside of her, Alanna felt her pussy throb in response. A flush of heat ran across her body. When he began to drag back out of her, her elbows buckled and she cried out, struggling as she straightened her arms again. The feeling of him receding from her insides was like a strong rush of wind, as if he was pulling more than just himself, like he was taking some essential part of her with them. Then he pushed back in and she quivered and her elbows buckled again.

This time she couldn't get them back up and her upper body fell against the bed, nipples brushing the soft sheet below her. Thanks to the pillows that Master had had the foresight to bundle underneath her, her ass remained in position, ready to be plowed.

"That's ten slaps, Alanna, but you may stay down there."

Alanna moaned.

Buried in her ass, Master alternated hands as he spanked her... firmly, but not painfully. Just enough to send tingles through her flesh and pinken the skin a bit. The slaps smarted and made her clench around him, enhancing the spanking as her asshole convulsed and her pussy muscles rippled, grasping for something to fill it.

Then Master put his hands on her hips, his thumbs on the back of them as his fingers wrapped around her, tips curving over her hip bones as he began to slowly pump back and forth inside her taut hole. With every thrust Alanna shivered and moaned, her muscles tightening and relaxing, her pussy feeling both empty and completely aroused. She felt like she might cum if Master just touched her there, even just a light stroke of his fingers...

David was pleased at Alanna's reactions. Her body was so wonderfully responsive, so naturally submissive and eager to please... she had to fight at first, but that was all mental. When it came to her body - he thrust and little harder and the cry of her pleasure was music to his ears - her body was always ready and willing to fulfill his desires. The way she was pushing back against him told him how much she had craved this, there was no resistance left in her.

Firmly, but keeping an eye on her reactions, he began to move more powerfully, sliding his cock in and out of her in erotic rhythm, shoving himself in to the hilt and bouncing inside of her. Alanna continued moaning, encouraging wordless cries falling from her lovely lips as he began pounding her ass. The quaking of her body, the way she kept attempting to close her legs - and would have if his knees hadn't been between hers - told him how close she was to orgasm.

Slipping his hand down between her and the pillow, he stroked the soft folds of her pussy. The position made him bend over her, his body curving around hers as he plundered her ass and manipulated her clit. Beneath him Alanna's body pushed up and her legs were like iron bars on either side of his as her cries of rapture filled the air.

The sensations of orgasming on her Master's hand while he filled her backside was incomparable; Alanna had never felt anything like it. Her body felt glutted, the ecstasy rocking through her in thick waves that made her tighten down on his cock with instinctual strength; the force of his movements sawing back and forth were almost painful and sent her soaring to higher levels of sexual fulfillment.

Then Master let out his own low cry, his body jerking into her, the already sizable cock swelling up inside of her and expanding her tight ring even further as jets of cum filled her. The sensation was so intense that she bucked beneath him, her fingers scrabbling on the bed sheets as she tried to get him off of her a little, sure that she couldn't take any more of the heady pleasure that was rocking her body. His hand on her pussy had stilled, but it was gripping her tightly, and the friction of her movements gave her no relief as the orgasms crashed into one another, a cacophony of sensation that sent her straight into euphoria.

When his hand finally relaxed, releasing the pressure on her clit, Alanna slumped beneath him. A warm glow inside of her was warring with the twitching sensitivity of her skin. Each one of Master's small movements threatened to send her into another bout of uncontrollable pleasure, as if every inch of her skin was somehow connected to her pussy.

Fortunately he didn't lay on top of her for very long. His cock shrank inside of her and then slowly slipped out, her body's twitching pushing it on its way now that it had lost its demanding hardness. David let it happen naturally, able to see how overwhelmed Alanna was.

He pulled her to him, cradling her and whispering softly to her - a love poem that he'd once memorized - until her body's tremors slowed and she relaxed into his body, snuggling with him.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,577 Followers
12