Submission Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,578 Followers

It landed, hard on her swollen folds, a lash coming down exactly on her clit, and Alanna screamed, caught somewhere between pain and the edge of orgasm. Master dropped the flogger and fell on top of her, his mouth coming down on her pussy, and then Alanna screamed again, but this time for a different reason as his tongue swiped over the juicy pink flesh, his lips wrapping around her tenderized clit and sucking hard on it. Holding onto her ankles, she shook and screamed her ecstasy as her Master's mouth moved over her, suckling and slurping on her, the intense sensations sending her rising into bliss over and over again. As the sensations became too intense to bear she let her legs fall down, trying to push him away with the muscles of her thighs, put he just wrapped his arms under her legs, grasped her hips and pulled her into him, his mouth relentless on her over sensitive clit as Alanna begged him to stop.

The arrival of her second, stronger and more painful orgasm, came almost as a surprise to Alanna... Master's skillful tongue forced it out of her and she bucked, writhing, her legs clamped around his shoulders, hands pulling at his hair as she lost all sense of self and control to him, her body completely under his command.

When he finally let her pussy go, Alanna whimpered and her body fell. Her muscles felt like they had a tremor in them, she was so weak from the unbridled passion he'd forced her to. Master climbed up her body and rubbed his cock between her legs, making Alanna cry out and try to push him away, begging for a moment. But he grabbed her hands and held them down on either side of her head, easily, his body rising over her as he began to push inside of her.

"Please, I can't... I can't cum again, please..." Alanna begged, even as her legs spread for him. The sensation of his cock delving into her body was almost agonizing, and at the same time it completed something with in her. She moaned.

"I want you to cum again for me, Alanna," Master murmured, kissing her throat, her lips, capturing her moans with his mouth. "I'm going to spend the rest of my life making love to you and I want to feel you cum around me."

Master's hands on her wrists, restraining her, was so much more intimate than any cuffs. He dominated her not just with his toys or his words, but with his very body as it rose and fell over her, hips thrusting hard at the juncture of her thighs. Looking down the line of her body, she could see him moving against her, into her, and it was beautiful. He moved slowly for her, letting her watch, allowing her body to relax after the forced orgasm, until she could begin the slow rise again. The sight of them moving together was enough to take Alanna's breath away, her Master's hips hitting the back of her thighs as she wrapped her legs around him, the sexy V of his pelvis moving towards her and then disappearing as he buried himself in her.

David was aware that she was watching them, enjoying the look on her face as she caught tantalizing glimpses. One day he'd set up a mirror system so that she could see as much as her greedy eyes wanted. But right now he wanted her beneath him, he wanted to plunder her, to take her to the height of ecstasy over and over until she truly couldn't take any more. There was no reward great enough that he could give her for how happy she made him, for how much he loved her.

"OHhhhhh..." Alanna groaned and lifted her hips as her Master's thrusts began to increase in speed and aggressiveness, stirring the beginnings of another orgasm. Her body moved of its own volition, wanting to complete the build that it was starting, even though the last orgasm had been almost painful. "Oh Master... please..." She didn't know what she was begging for anymore.

The thrusts into her pussy became deeper, more passionate, and Master was groaning as he heaved his body against hers, his muscles hard against her softer body, lips catching hers in a kiss as his hands pressed hers down into the mattress. Their fingers were entwined now, holding hands rather than him holding down her wrists, her body shuddering beneath his as her pussy began to spasm around him in climax. The sweet cries of her agonized bliss were swallowed by his kisses, the hot shudders of her body beneath him allowed him to swell inside of her, his balls tightening as his own climax curled and released. They rocked against each other, Alanna's pussy grinding against him as it squeezed the cum out of his cock, her inner muscles massaging him.

"Oooh... oh David," she said, sighing his name in a way that made his dick shudder with one last convulsion inside of her. Alanna's warm brown eyes fluttered and opened, the trust and warmth in them were like a gift that he'd never hoped to receive in his wildest dreams. How strange, how wonderful, that she had come to him, from literally worlds away, and made his life complete. "I love you Master."

"I love you too, little one."

*****

Author's Note: I really hope that you've enjoyed reading this series as much as I've enjoyedwriting it. David and Alanna have become two of my favorite characters. Thank you for reading!

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,578 Followers
12