Submission in the Gym

Story Info
Man submits to mysterious women in the gym.
860 words
3.87
14k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll be the first one to admit it, I am pretty bad with women. It probably shouldn't be this way, I'm 21 and I like to think I'm a pretty decent looking guy. But I just struggle talking to women. This, as you can imagine, makes me a virgin.

However, there is somebody that might be interested in me. She goes to my gym and I think I've caught her looking at me on occasion. I think her name is Danielle. She's a year or two older than me with long brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes. She usually comes to the gym in a sports bra and yoga pants, which gets her some attention.

So I considered myself lucky when it was just me and her late one night working out. She smiled at me a couple times, but not much else happened. I was too shy to do anything about it. So I continued to work out. However, my luck would change when I went to the water fountain to get a drink. As I was drinking, I could feel a hand stroking my hair. I look up to see Danielle smiling at me. She has one hand in her yoga pants. I open my mouth to say something, but she covers my mouth with her hand before I can speak.

"Shhh handsome, I'll take care of you."

She then moves behind me, and puts her arms around my waist. Her fingers begin to untie the drawstrings on my shorts, and her lips kiss my neck. I close my eyes and let out a small moan.

"That's right handsome, just relax."

By now, Danielle has both hands in my shorts, and has begun to rub the shaft of my dick through the fabric of my underwear. Then, her other hand gently begins to fondle my balls

"Are you going to cum? You can cum anytime you want. Nobody's here, and there's no cameras watching us."

With that, she begins to stroke harder, finding the sensitive parts of my dick. I began to lose control. Thick globs of cum began to stain my underwear.

"That's it, handsome, cum for me. Let it all out."

I began to groan and moan as Danielle continued her assault on my cock, determined to wring me dry. Finally, my orgasm subsided and I fell to my knees, exhausted. However, Danielle wasn't done with me yet. She sat me down and took off my shoes and socks, then she pulled my shirt off. Finally, she got the shorts off, too. She knew I was too far gone to resist, even if I wanted too.

"Oh wow, look at that bulge. And you know how to show it off to, those tight black briefs leave nothing to the imagination! You're such a slut, handsome. The only shred of dignity you have left is those cum-filled man panties. Tell you what, I need to shower off and change after this workout, could you help me?" I nod.

"Good, but first we need to take care of something". She grabs my dick through the material of my briefs, massaging it until it becomes hard again, and leads me to the changing room.

"You don't mind going to the women's changing room, do you handsome?"

"No"

"Aw, that's cute, you can speak. Come on"

She leads me into the changing room. We first stop off at her locker room to grab her purse, change of clothes and car keys, which she says she'll need later. She then spots the washroom and leads me into it. She guides me to the sink with a mirror above it, where I see my nearly naked self for the first time

"Round 2, handsome"

She again reaches under my briefs and begins to rub my dick, first working the shaft and then the soft, tender flesh on the underside of my dick, just underneath the head. I then realize that I feel another sensation. I soon realize Danielle has one of her fingers in my asshole, massaging my prostate.

"Oh my God, my asshole"

"Yeah, feels good huh? Relax, I told you I'd take care of you."

By now it felt like my dick was about to rip through my briefs, and my balls were aching for release. Finally the dam burst and I shot another load of cum into my underwear. I fell to my hands and knees, exhausted. I look over to see Danielle washing her hands to get my cum off of them. She walks over to me and helps me to my feet.

"Well that was fun handsome, just one more thing"

Her fingers find the waistband of my briefs, pulling them down to my ankles. She gets me to step out of them and she picks them off of the floor.

"These will make a nice souvenir. See ya, handsome. I don't know where the rest of your clothes are, but I can give you this". She unzips her purse and hands me a pair of pink fullback panties, which I put on. With that, she leaves the changeroom, and me nearly naked, alone, but sexually satisfied.