Submission in the Sun and Sand Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy little one, we have all morning."

I planted little kisses on her belly, working my way slowly down to her magical vee, holding off on reaching the destination to prolong the sweetness of the anticipation of my arrival there. Amanda used her right hand to take a firm grip on my collar and plant my face in the middle of her sopping wet pussy. She then pulled hard towards herself, locking my face in her crotch, with me taking sips of air when I could, and inhaling the pungent earthy odor of my Mistress. She turned her hand slightly, which tightened the collar around my neck, making me feel giddy and lightheaded. I persisted in my laving of her clit as she twisted and then loosened the collar over and over. Her legs suddenly stiffened, her head rocked back and forth wildly, and she gave a final hard twist of my collar. "Oh God Carrie . . . you . . .wonderful . . . . . . . . . slut . . . cumming . . . ahhhhhhhh."

Amanda held my collar tight and I felt as if I was going to pass out at any moment. I kept licking her as her body continued to tremble. She finally relaxed her grip on my collar and her head fell to one side, exhausted. I draped my arms over her legs and gulped air until my heart rate slowed down so I could no longer feel an intense pounding in my temples. I put my hand on my neck and could feel the indentations of the collar on my neck. I told myself that she loved me.

Amanda was panting heavily and finally caught her breath as well.

"Carrie, my pet?" she said in a soft, halting voice.

"Yes, Mistress Amanda?"

"I love you too."

My heart melted.

Chapter Five

Amanda came into the yard where Duke and I were anxiously waiting in the sitting position. I was nude. She looked prim and proper in a white button down shirt, form fitting jeans, and brown leather riding boots that almost reached her knees. Her hair was up in a French twist. She of course looked spectacular. "Now that we've both enjoyed a wonderful breakfast it's time to resume your training." Amanda was holding two leather leashes in her hand. "And later today we are going to go shopping."

Amanda snapped the leather leash to my collar. "Duke, come!" she cried. Duke came bounding and sat at her feet, tail wagging furiously. Amanda leashed Duke as well.

"Let's first start with the 'sit' command. Sit!"

Duke sat first. I got down on my knees and rested my butt on the back of my heels. "Very good Carrie and Duke." She started walking. "Heel!"

Duke sidled up to Amanda's left hip so I took that as my cue to sidle up to her right hip. We started walking around the yard, the leashes slack, with Duke on her left and me on her right. Amanda twisted and turned around the yard and we followed her lead. After she was satisfied with our ability to follow her she said "stay" and dropped the leashes on the ground. Duke went into a sitting position and I followed his lead. She walked away and we stayed in position. As she reached the patio she turned around and said "Come." We ran up to her side and sat. She patted each of our heads and scratched behind our ears. "Let's go inside for a treat!" I was as excited as Duke. If I had a tail it would be wagging.

As we entered the kitchen through the sliding glass door Duke went to the pantry door. I sat on my dog bed. Amanda retrieved a dog biscuit for Duke, had him sit for it, and then gave it to him. He was happily breaking it into pieces on the floor and licked up each morsel.

Amanda went to the guest bathroom but left the door open. She slid her pants and panties down over her boots. "Come Carrie." I assumed the "sit" position in front of her, now seeing her pubic patch as she was urinating. I watched with fascination as her urine streamed into the toilet bowl and was at the same time trickling off her labia and pubic hair. It took a few more seconds for her to finish voiding herself. She then leaned back against the tank with her hands behind her head, lewdly displaying her wet pussy to me.

"Do you love me Carrie?"

"I do Mistress."

"Come and clean me Carrie. Show me how much you love me."

At that moment in time I would have done anything for Amanda. I didn't have to be asked by her. If she had said nothing I would have gladly licked the remains of her relief. As it was, I was eager to comply with her request. I put my head between her thighs and lapped at the salty liquid, cleaning her pussy and smelling the tangy odor.

"For your treat, you're allowed to cum."

I dropped my right hand between my legs and plunged two fingers deep into my sticky wet channel, probing for my g-spot. When I hit it a thick, viscous liquid started coating my fingers. I used the lubrication to rub my now distended clit, racing me to orgasm.

I was between my Mistress's legs performing the most intimate of services, with the gamey taste of her urine saturating my mouth and the warm, wonderful sensations emanating from my pussy. It was too much for me. "Mistress . . . . fuckkkkkkkkkk." A sharp cresting orgasm washed across me, then almost immediately transformed into a euphoric sensation that caused me to hold my breath, praying that this sensation wouldn't end. When I could hold my breath no longer my lungs exploded and my head was spinning. I had to hold onto Amanda's legs to keep from toppling over.

Amanda got up and pulled up her panties and then her pants. She zipped her pants and patted me on the head. "Good Carrie."

I smiled a wicked smile.

Amanda went upstairs to change. As she was going up the stairs she called out, "Carrie, there's some clothes for you laid out on the living room sofa. Be ready in ten minutes." I went to the living room and saw a white t-shirt that was cut-off so I would have a bare midriff. In bold pink letters the t-shirt said "SLUT." It was accompanied by a very short pink poodle skirt (with a poodle appropriately embroidered on the front), bobby sox and white and black saddle shoes. There was a powder blue headband to pull my hair back. There were no panties nor was there a bra.

I was now dreading what was to come. I had to go shopping in this outfit. I put it on and ran to the guest bathroom. There was a full length mirror on the back of the door. Sure enough I looked like a whimsically dressed slut. Perfect for a 50's themed porno. The t-shirt was barely covering my tits and if there was a soft breeze my privates would be on public display.

"Let's go Carrie." I went back in the living room and Amanda was there, dressed to the nines. She had on a cream colored silk blouse with a short tweed jacket, a black pencil skirt and black pumps with stiletto heels. Her strawberry blond hair was still up in a French twist. Elegant Amanda.

She snapped the leash on my collar and led me to her car.

We got into the car and she lowered the top. It was a late model German sedan, immaculately kept, with the new smell still radiating from the black leather seats. I could feel the cool leather on my pantyless ass and legs. Amanda tied on a silk scarf to hold her hair in place.

As we started down the side streets Amanda moved her right hand onto my lap and starting lazily fingering my pussy. I was in heaven. The wind was blowing through my hair and my Mistress was pleasuring me. As we entered the freeway, without taking her eyes off the road, she said, "Flip your t-shirt up Carrie."

Amanda was clearly continually testing my boundaries. This was a very public display of my body. I put my doubts aside and complied. I could see Amanda smile. "Now wave hi to the nice trucker next to us." I looked to my right and could see a big rig and the top of the trucker's head. I looked up and waved. His air horn bellowed in appreciation. Another humiliating moment, and with Amanda's fingers busy in my pussy, a wet moment as well. How far would I go for Amanda? I knew I was going to find out, and probably soon.

We pulled into the parking lot of a large regional mall. Amanda got out, walked around the car and opened the passenger door. She tugged on the leash. I didn't move from the seat. "Carrie, we discussed this. You agreed to obey my commands. Now come."

I was steeling myself for this. It was no different than standing waist deep in a cold lake. You knew what was coming. You just had to suck it up and jump in. I got out of the car, feeling ridiculous in my poodle skirt and humiliated being led by a leash through the parking lot. As we were walking through the parking lot I received stares and outright glares from passersby. I wanted to shrink down to the size of an ant. As I was contemplating my discomfort Amanda piled on.

"Carrie, sway your hips and maintain good posture. You have to have an elegant gait. Right now you're walking like a cat with its belly close to the ground."

I straightened up and started to sashay. It actually made me feel more confident. I kept my eyes straight ahead and was mildly successful in ignoring the continuing stares from the mall customers. I felt the slight bounce of my breasts and my top ruffling with every step.

We reached the storefront of a high end jeweler. "Oh no, not there," I prayed. Amanda opened the door to the power blue palace and in we went. I kept my eyes down on the white marble floor, evading the eyes of all of the customers and the staff. Suddenly the air conditioning made me feel extremely cold. Goose bumps rose on my entire body. My nipples hardened, which made my t-shirt stick out more and my embarrassment level rise as well. I saw a perky blond whose name was, aptly "Tiffany," approach us to wait on us. She was staring at me while speaking to Amanda.

"Can I help you?"

"Amanda Beckman here. I called in yesterday to confirm an order. I'm here to pick it up."

"Let me check on it ma'am." The clerk was still staring at me as she stepped away to check on the special order. She ran into the corner of the counter and cursed under her breath. As we were waiting a tall brunette wearing a smartly tailored business suit and a powder blue silk scarf around her neck approached us. She had stunningly long legs that were accentuated by her cream colored platform pumps. She towered over me.

She addressed Amanda. "Good afternoon. Did you know we have a 'no pets allowed' sign on the front window?" I was petrified. Was I going to be kicked out? Was she going to make a scene?

Amanda smiled and hugged the woman. "Hi Rebecca. This is my new sub Carrie. Carrie, say hi to my friend."

"Hi Rebecca." Now that I knew she was Amanda's friend great relief passed over me. I made a cooler assessment of her. Tall, striking, stunning figure and beautiful face. I was immediately drawn to her.

"Let's go to my office. We'll have a bit more privacy there." Rebecca first went to find our salesperson, then led us to her office in the back. Her office had a window from four feet above the floor to the ceiling so passersby could see our backs and Rebecca's face.

We were seated. Tiffany came in a short time later with two powder blue boxes, both wrapped with a ribbon, and handed them to Rebecca.

Rebecca opened the first box and looked at the inscription inside. "This is the right one for today. You can keep the other box intact until the ceremony." She handed the opened box to Amanda. Amanda pulled out a sturdy sterling silver braided collar necklace that was crusted with small diamonds with a pendant that said "SLUT." It had a small sterling silver "D" ring attached to the side.

Amanda reached around my neck to unfasten the leather collar I was wearing and then fasten the new collar. She leaned back to admire it.

"Beautiful. It's perfect Rebecca."

"I knew it would be."

"Carrie, show your appreciation to Rebecca. Raise your shirt and show her your lovely breasts."

I raised my shirt above my breasts. Rebecca raked her eyes over my body and I could see the hunger in them. I was fervently hoping that my Mistress would offer me to this beautiful creature.

"Now Carrie, you have more to show Rebecca, don't you?"

I raised my bottom up off the chair and bunched my skirt above my waist. I then threw open my legs as wide as I could and used my fingers to part my labia. Thank goodness the half wall of Rebecca's office and the back of the chair blocked the view below from the outside.

Rebecca leaned forward for a careful look.

"She's wet Amanda."

Amanda sighed. "Of course she is. This little slut is aroused by humiliation, so I thought a stroll through the mall on a leash would do the trick."

"I can't wait for the collaring ceremony."

"Oh Rebecca, you won't have to wait that long. I've got plans for you as part of Carrie's training."

Rebecca's eyes sparkled and her tongue slipped out of her mouth to lick her lips. "I can't wait to taste this little whore. Does she like to be spanked?"

"She claims she doesn't, but I hit her with a rolled-up newspaper when she was disobedient and the little slut was dripping wet."

Rebecca put her hand up to her ear with her thumb and little finger extended to mimic a phone. She mouthed "Call me."

Amanda snapped the leash on my new collar and led me out the store. I walked a little taller, now wearing my diamond crusted collar. I wasn't as self-conscious now, and proud to be led by Amanda. We turned into a well-known lingerie store. We veered off to the side and Amanda dropped the leash. "Stay," she said in a voice loud enough for nearby shoppers to hear. My face turned a bright red as I knelt on the floor. My embarrassment soon turned to fascination. So many racks of frilly wonderful things around me. I imagined myself in racy lingerie as a temptress like Colleen and Leslie before me.

Amanda cruised around the entire store and came back a few minutes later with a salesperson in tow. The woman couldn't have been more than 21, with jet black spikey hair, a sleeveless black shirt and tattered black jeans and boots. She had her eyebrows pierced and a tattoo adorning her arm that had two interlocking Venus symbols that was done in a creative cursive style.

"Carrie, meet Grace. She's going to help us. She's helped me before and knows what I'm looking for."

Grace gave me the once over. It was clear that even at her tender age she had been to many a bar making a quick assessment of the talent. Grace took my leash and led me back to the dressing rooms. She unlocked the door to the dressing room and seated me. She shut the door and apparently went with Amanda to pick out lingerie for me. I was seated on a padded bench. There was a pile of discarded lingerie on the shelf across from me and a number of empty hangers on the hook on the door and scattered on the floor. The carpeted floor had a number of price and product tags strewn about. The room was large enough to contain a full length mirror on the wall and a small chair opposite me. I had no choice but to wait, taking that time to reflect on the morning. Amanda clearly had a plan for my submission to her. Licking her pee soaked kitty and then being led around on a leash in a "SLUT" t-shirt in public certainly stretched the outer limits of my comfort zone. I could still feel the shame of debasing myself with Amanda and exposing myself in public, but that only brought about stronger feelings of submission and the joy of experiencing those feelings for the first time. I started to touch myself, feeling my continuing wetness at this onslaught of new experiences. I closed my eyes, surrendering to my primal urges, when the door to the dressing room suddenly opened.

"Carrie. What are you doing?"

"Apologies Mistress. I was thinking about today and I couldn't help touching myself."

"I'll deal with you later on that young lady."

Grace walked in right behind Amanda with an armful of lingerie, hearing my confession to Amanda as she entered.

The three of us were in the dressing room. It was somewhat tight. Amanda sat in the guest chair. Grace stood in front of me. Grace took charge. "Strip."

I pulled my shirt over my head and then unbuttoned my skirt and let it drop to the floor. I took my shoes and socks off as well while sitting on the bench.

"Stand."

I stood in front of Grace. She was slightly shorter than me but brimming with confidence. She put her hand under my chin to raise my head.

"Lovely. Definitely one of your prettier ones."

With one hand still under my chin she used her other hand to slip a finger into my drenched pussy.

"Fuck Amanda, she's not just wet, she's soaking."

Amanda giggled. "She's not even fully trained and she leaks like an old faucet when she's humiliated."

"Have you tried a strap on to satiate this whore?"

"Not yet Grace. Do you want to be the first?"

"Does a bear shit in the woods? Give me a break Amanda. I'd give my right arm to fuck this whore right now."

"Well, we don't have time for that right now and I doubt you have the right tools. But we'll give you a taste after the fitting." I never imagined myself with someone like Grace but I was warming up to the idea. Grace exuded raw sexuality and that vibe was getting under my skin.

"Deal."

I was excited at the thought of Grace eating my pussy. She clearly had a lot of experience.

Grace proceeded to run through her pile of potential purchases. We first confirmed that I was a 34C, and then tried on a number of bras, some more functional and most of them more playful. Of course I tried on the matching panties as well. Grace did bring a couple sets of suspenders to clip to hose. I hadn't any experience with suspenders so Grace ripped open a package of new black hose with a wide band of lace at the top and had me put them on and clip them to the suspenders. I pivoted to stand in front of the full length mirror in a black push-up bra and my new hose and suspenders.

Grace admired the view. "Amanda, get her some fuck me pumps and you've got one fuckable bitch on your hands."

"That's coming up Grace."

Grace noted there was nothing more in the pile to try on. "I think that does it for the wardrobe. It's time for my tasting."

"Carrie, sit on the bench and spread your legs."

I sat on the bench and spread my legs wide, showing my sopping wet pussy to Grace's sparkling green eyes. She regarded the inviting target framed by my suspenders and the lacy tops of my silk stockings. I couldn't wait to feel her soft tongue on my snatch.

"Ummmmmmm," she murmured as she got on her knees and dropped her face between my legs. If Amanda was classical music, Grace was punk rock. I felt her tongue push deep into my pussy. My lips were puffy with arousal and they parted easily for Grace. She swirled her tongue inside me and then brought it upwards in a broad stroke across my clit. There was no finesse with Grace's approach. She was stabbing my pussy with her tongue as I was moaning in time with her. "Oh . . .oh . . . oh . . "

Grace wasn't one to dawdle. As she sensed my orgasm approaching she slid one finger across my moist cleft and then effortlessly pushed it all the way up my ass.

"Fuckfuckfuck." Sweet ripples of pleasure hit a crescendo in my body. I was floating, tethered to the earth only by Grace's tongue. Grace continued to lick me and pump her finger in my ass, if anything increasing the intensity of her affections. The wanton lust I was feeling at the time was intoxicating. Everything went black for a moment.

"Honey?" Grace was lightly slapping my face. "Honey?"

I opened my eyes, heavy lidded, as if I had been drinking all night. Grace grasped my head with her hands and gave me a deep soulful kiss.

"She's a keeper, Amanda." Grace pulled up her shirt to wipe her mouth on the tail and then tucked it back in. She picked up our pile of purchases and went to the register.

"Looks like you made a friend."

I gave another wicked smile to Amanda.

We next went to the women's department of a high end store and picked out several outfits. By now I was numb to the stares and was happily following around Amanda as she perused the racks of clothes. She draped several outfits over her arms and we had another session in the dressing room to pick out the ones that flattered my figure. I ended up with two dresses, four blouses, three skirts, and a couple pairs of pants. Amanda paid and then it was off to the shoe store. I marveled at Amanda's continuing generosity.