Submission is the Ultimate Pleasure

Story Info
Sissy worships her friend.
1.4k words
4.34
11k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another installment of Stephanie and Sir.

There isn't much time to get ready. Luckily I keep part of myself shaved, so it's a quick shower. Take an enema and douche to clean myself out. A girl needs to be ready to receive. A little lube to help slide the plug into place I need to be nice and relaxed so Sir can fuck me. Next I tuck and tape my little clitty back, a small thong to help hold it there. No need for the clitty tonight, his only concern is my pussy. Some silky Crotchless tan pantyhose, a pair of pink ruffled panties; then white leg warmers. A little glue on my fake boobies so they stay in place on my chest, secured with a lacy bra; a tight white sweater, and my little pleated plaid red skirt. Bright red lipstick, little ballet flats and a wig to complete my outfit. Lastly I spay myself with cucumber body spray; a girl has to smell good for her man. I'm already, slutty little school girl completed.

As I am finishing brushing my hair out, I hear a knock on the door, along with the door opening. I go into the kitchen to find him standing there, looking like a beast in just a t-shirt and loose fitting gym shorts. It's clear what he needs, his cock is half hard and sticking out. With that I prance over to him, as I walk the size of my plug reminds me of my place the gurl, I'm already in a very orgasmic state. While we embrace, I can feel his hands all over my ass and his Harding cock pressed up against me. I can tell he is fresh from the shower; he smells like a man. He tells me he likes the school gurl look, especially the cute panties. Just like last time, he rubs his hand over my pelvis to make sure there is nothing out of place.

After we separate, he sits down on a stool in the kitchen and I proceed to make him a drink. He starts telling about the stress he is under. Meanwhile, I can feel him staring at my little ass, and rubbing his cock. As I put his drink down in front of him, he pulls his cock out. No words need to be spoken; I know what he needs. Slowly dropping to my knees sliding my hands across his lap; and start playing with his exposed cock. I take his big overfull balls into my little hand; don't want them to get cold. I can smell his body soap. So clean masculine and strong.

Starting by licking the entire length of his cock, getting him all wet brings him fully hard. I take his manly cock into my mouth and slowly begin to bob up and down on it making sure my tongue glides along the bottom of his shaft. He moans out loud what a good cocksucker I am. It strangely makes me happy to know how much he is enjoying this. Using both of my hands, I gently massage both of his nuts while I keep up the steady pace on his cock. I want him to cum, there's no stopping; this is about building up his orgasm.

With this technique it's not long before I can feel his balls tighten, and him moaning I'm going to come. With that I lock my lips like a vacuum on the head of his cock while moving one hand to his shaft. I want every last drop of his cum to end up in my mouth. It works; seconds later he starts erupting in my mouth. Each stream of cum feels like a gallon being shot into my mouth, there is so much I can hardly keep it in. I was bound and determined not to let any of it escape. As Sirs orgasm starts to subside, I take a second to slowly remove my mouth from his cock; taking care not to let any escape. Once free, I look up at him and swallow it all. For that I get a pat on the head, and a smile. Knowing my job isn't completely done, there is always a little more left. I take his cock back into my mouth and gently nuzzle it for a minute or to. Being careful that his cock sensitive; I am of course rewarded with more of his yummy cum.

Once Sir is done with my mouth, he pushes my head off of his cock. He thanks me for the great blowjob. But warns me I am not yet done for the night. I reply back that there seemed to be a lot more cum left your balls. We need to empty that stress out...With that, I freshen up my slut red lipstick as its all warn off on his cock.

In the meantime, I start making him some dinner. I won't need any food tonight as his cock will provide all the nutriments I need. I freshen up his drink, and start to pour my own. With that he asks why am I a making a drink, gurls drink white wine. So instead I flutter away to the wine refrigerator and get a bottle of wine. Don't want to disappoint him or send out the image that I am anything other than a gurly sex toy. As I start making dinner, he gets behind me pushing his now limp cock against my ass, feeling me up and down. I can hear him sigh as he's sliding his hands all over me. He is enjoying how silky my outfit is and my large fake boobies.

Only minutes later and his cock is starting to regain itself. He comments on how horny I make him. I turn around and ask him if I can take care of him again. Smiling, yes, little one I want to cum in your mouth again. With that I drop back to my knees. Pulling his shorts down just enough to expose his now half hard cock. I like it when his cock is at this level of excitement. It's much easier to get it all into my mouth and swirl around it with my tongue. With my worshipping of his cock by my tongue, it's not long before he is fully hard again. I start my now regular routine at slowly sucking in and out; this is about making him cum, not dragging it out. I think he knows this as he moans with my changing of sucking him. He rest his drink and hand on my head, so I have to be extra careful not to spill anything while pleasuring him. Don't want to end up smelling like booze after all.

This time around it takes a bit longer but I eventually can feel his balls tighten up again. With that I know he is going to give me another load of creamy cum. He growls loudly as his body shudders in orgasm. Pushing my head down on his cock further, he is now just free to cum directly down my throat. While this is incredibly painful, and makes me gag I know in the end he just needs to cum, and I am his cum receptacle. I don't even get to taste his cum this time its shot down my throat. Once he relaxes his grip on me, I again nuzzle his cock for the last of his cream. Then gently put it back in his shorts. Thanking him for my dinner I stand back up and finish making his dinner.

While I finish his dinner, he has taken to grouping, touching hands all over me. This just makes me melt; I so adore this attention and I think he knows it. It's especially nice when he squeezes my ass it makes me feel like a little slut. Just his sex toy...

After dinner, I put away everything and clean up. Meanwhile Sir is watching the game. Once I am done, I walk back into the living room, taking my place on my knees in front of him. He looks down at me and laughs you are such a willing slut, do you want your dinner? I nod my head, and he pulls his cock out, spreads his legs for easier access. I gently take it with my hands and begin to pleasure him again.

The rest of the night my place is on my knees in front of him or fetching him a drink. His cock in my mouth. For me this is the ultimate enjoyment. Even when I am not sucking on him, still nuzzling it...