Submission of Suzie

Story Info
T-girl pain-slut meets her Mistress.
2.4k words
4.07
37.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie finished her makeup in the tiny motel bathroom. The image staring from the mirror looked just like a very scared whore, which fit her perfectly. Walking awkwardly in the 4 inch high heels, she went back into the bedroom and slipped on the dress. The large wall mirror over the dresser mimicked her clumsy efforts to manage the back zipper.

Well, she thought, I'm here and ready, per Mistress Renee's instructions.

She sat gingerly in a chair and adjusted the skirt which came hopelessly short of her knees. The tight girdle helped her posture as well as her figure, but she sat gently to ease the continual discomfort of the thick, hard plug stretching her 'cunt.'

Her first contact with Mistress Renee occurred when she posted a humble, but sincere comment on one of Mistress's erotic stories on the internet. Impressed by suzie's tone and obvious sub outlook, Mistress had sent her an Email reply. Over the ensuing months, they had gotten to know each other as perfectly as possible short of physical intimacy. That would be remedied shortly.

Mistress knew suzie was a TG woman, a life-long pain-slut who couldn't cum unless she was worked hard, and Suzie knew about some of Mistress's cruel practices. They seemed a perfect match, but everything depended on the results of today's first meeting.

Her reverie crashed with the loud knock on the door. Suzie instantly dropped to her knees and assumed the position required by Mistress. She gripped her spike heels, which pulled her shoulders back and thrust her breasts forward. Head bowed and mouth open, she anxiously awaited her Mistress. Pictures in full dress had been shared via computer, so she already knew what this goddess looked like, so she wasn't tempted to break discipline to sneak a peek.

"Did you perform all the douching I ordered, bitch?" Telephoned instructions had removed any surprise at her voice.

"Yes, Mistress, my Lady," suzie answered the way she had been taught. "Three full bags, hot and soapy yesterday, three more today with a full cup of vinegar in each one. The cramping was awful, Mistress, I could hardly hold them in for the required times," suzie volunteered.

"I'm not interested in how difficult the douching was for your 'poor little cunt,' slut. Only that you did as I ordered."

"Oh yes, Mistress, my Lady, exactly as ordered," suzie began wondering just how strict Mistress Renee was in the flesh. It's one thing to write all sort of dire punishments and horrible disciplines, and quite another to inflict or endure them for real.

A black leather glove entered her field of vision and holding her jaw, raised suzie's head up.

Mistress was magnificent! Photos paled beside the real woman. Tall and strong, She stood confidently in white heels, black hose, knee-length leather skirt, a generously filled bra under a flowing silky blouse. Long blonde hair below her shoulders was natural even if the color had some help. Thick, heavy silver hoop earrings and elegant makeup completed the image.

The contrast with the nervous T-girl huddled on her knees, with heavy, sluttish makeup was obvious and embarrassing for suzie, but Mistress didn't seem to mind in the least.

"Are you certain you wish to submit to my discipline, slut?" The question was almost kind.

"Oh yes, Mistress, my Lady," suzie replied.

Holding a document under suzie's nose, Renee informed her, "Then if you are sincere about this, sign this release. This says that our relations are consensual, so you can't change your mind later and try to sue me or get me arrested for assault or anything like that."

"Yes, Mistress, my Lady, this slut will gladly sign anything you require."

The paper fluttered down. The hand that had held it delivered an open-hand slap across suzie's face that bowled her over.

"No, you stupid cow, you choose whether to sign this or not of your own free will, your last true choice. If you refuse, then I walk out of here and you will never see or hear from me again. Signing means that you accept anything I do with you from here on. You won't have any 'limits.' And I must warn you, that I really do intend to torture you beyond anything you have ever fantasized about."

A single tear ran down her cheek as suzie righted herself back into position. "Mistress, my Lady, it would be my greatest honor and privilege to serve your every wish. This bitch will lovingly submit to anything you desire to inflict on her."

She picked up the pen dropped by her knees and signed the form with a shaking hand.

"Very good, cunt. That pleases me very much. In fact, your submission has earned you 50 strokes with the cane after I mark you with my paddle and whips."

With a shaky voice, suzie thanked Renee for the promised beating.

Preliminaries finished, Renee helped suzie to her feet. Wobbling in the heels, she was led to the bed and bent over.

Renee unceremoniously reached under suzie's dress, to check that her orders banning panties had been obeyed. She gave the plug's protruding base a sharp tap to make certain it was securely seated. Suzie responded with a quiet moan.

"Before this weekend is over, we'll definitely take you to tears, bitch. But first, I'm going to just give you a little warm-up," Renee sat down in a chair and pulled the scared T-girl across her lap. "Hold your hands behind your neck and keep your toes on the floor. Do not move until I tell you."

"Yes Mistress, my Lady," suzie's voice quivered in anticipation and a little actual fear. This wasn't fantasy any more.

Her dress and half-slip were bunched up.

Renee presented a stout wooden paddle for the kiss of submission. Suzie left a smudge of lipstick as she kissed it in dread.

"Please paddle me hard, Mistress, my Lady," thankfully, suzie remembered the ritual Mistress had specified in their Emails.

Whoosh, CRACK! The first hit took her breath away.

"O-One, Mistress, my Lady."

CRACK! "Two, Mistress, my Lady."

Suzie quickly realized that the long girdle stretched taut across her ass not only didn't give any protection from the paddle, but merely held in the heat of the beating. The garter straps were repeatedly slammed into her legs hard enough to leave imprints of the adjusters. She nearly broke discipline when Renee lowered her aim to the poor girl's thighs. Suzie was learning what real pain was, and this was just a 'warm-up!'

The sequence continued all the way up to fifty strokes. By then suzie was near tears.

"Get up and assume the position, slut."

Suzie gratefully slid off Renee's lap and scrambled into position. Her paddled ass and thighs burned from contact with her spike heels and nyloned calves.

"Bitch, shine my high heels," Renee told her.

"Yes, Mistress, my Lady." Suzie bent down and began licking the elegant shoes presented to her.

She was surprised when Renee broke contact and turned around, lifting one foot to suzie's mouth. Suzie knew to suck on the entire 4 inch length of the sharp heel. She dutifully licked the shoe's high arch, but hesitated to clean the rest of the sole.

"What are you waiting for, slut?" Renee asked, pushing the foot back into her face.

Suzie wet her tongue again and licked the grit from the sole. Renee sensed when she had finished and switched feet. This time, suzie licked until she was done.

"You will always clean my shoes and boots when I present them, even if I've stepped in dog shit. I can see that I've got a lot of work to train you to be anything except a worthless whore."

"Oh Mistress, my Lady, this slut desires to serve my Lady completely, and will do anything you may require," suzie whined.

"Huummm, we'll see, cunt. You faltered in cleaning the soles. For that breach of discipline, you've earner yourself a punishment session," Renee said.

"Yes, my Lady, anything you wish. This slave is yours to punish as you see fit," suzie condemned herself.

Opening her suitcase, Renee brought out a thick cock-shaped gag and buckled it tightly in place. The thick leather straps ground suzie's earrings into her head. Steel handcuffs then secured her wrists behind her head to the ring on the leather slave collar she wore.

Suzie was dragged to her feet. The dress was unbuttoned, her bra cups were pulled down. Large alligator clamps were snapped onto her nipples. The clamps' sharp teeth caused her to yelp in pain, but she stood still, waiting for Mistress's next command. The order was wordless as Renee tugged the clamps' connecting chain to position suzie behind a straight chair. A leash was clipped to the chain and threaded under the chair's rungs and between her legs. Renee picked up the end of the leash and ruthlessly pulled suzie over the chair back.

Though her nipples were shrieking in agony, suzie thought that at least the hobbling high heels she wore gave her some added height which eased the strain.

"Pick a number between one and ten," Renee ordered. "Show me with your fingers."

Not knowing what it was about, suzie reluctantly stuck out three fingers.

"Three is your choice," Renee said, "Number three today is my favorite, the paddle, again. See, I let you have some choices, slut." chuckling, she presented the paddle to be kissed by suzie's stretched lips.

The skirt and slip were again bunched up around her waist. Renee unhooked the rear and side garters from their stockings and folded up the long open-bottomed girdle to expose suzie's entire rear.

"From now on, bitch, when it's time for punishment, you will present yourself with those garters already undone and that girdle better be out of my way. Understand?"

The thick gag garbled suzie's reply, but Renee was satisfied.

"Count the strokes, slut. If you miss a stroke, we start over."

Another mumbled response, and suzie braced herself. In this position, her ass was much tighter, and her legs flexed in fear. Could she endure the punishment Renee was going to inflict? Yes, she was a pain-slut, but she had never been truly been beaten before. She was determined to make her Mistress proud.

The paddle's first impact raised her up on tiptoe, her head shot up, nearly ripping the vicious clamps from her breasts. Surprised by the force behind it, suzie nearly forgot to count, but managed to make the requisite sounds before the paddle descended again.

After the third or fourth stroke, suzie realized that this was real punishment, not some half-hearted S and M game. Part of her brain was thankful that her darkest desires were being met, and part was trying unsuccessfully to contain the pain. Renee hadn't announced how many strokes she was to get. She wondered if she'd be able to take all that Renee wanted to give her, but the cuffs, gag, and leashed clamps guaranteed that she would endure it all regardless.

The paddle sent thudding movement to the plug in her 'cunt,' which in turn pummeled her 'G-spot' prostate. Soon the white juice began oozing out her 'clit' without any direct stimulation or orgasm.

After twenty-five or so, the paddle stopped. Suzie was grateful, but scared of what might follow.

"Pick another number."

Unclenching her fists, suzie signaled 'seven.'

"You see, for each session, I will lay out all the whips and paddles I might use. You get to pick the order, but each session you won't know which one is which," Renee explained. "I think you'll like number seven. Well, maybe not, but I will. It's the thin 'marking whip' and it leaves such nice crisscrossed welts."

A sharp tug on the leash took her up on tiptoe with the pain. Suzie held the position because the leash stayed taut. The pain was incredible.

"That's it, you slut, stay just like that. If your heels touch the floor, I'll cane your legs until those nylons are in shreds. You won't walk for a week if I have to do that."

The gossamer hose gave no protection as the whip whistled through the air and struck her thighs. Even with the jaw-aching gag, suzie squealed. Despite the sensation of tearing her nipple skin, she shuddered and lowered her heels for stability.

"No! You worthless cunt! I told you to keep those heels in the air, didn't I?" Renee shortened the leash another inch.

Predictably, suzie resumed the required position and the beating resumed. Her eyes misted over after the third lash, and soon tears were streaking her makeup down her cheeks. She tried to keep counting the lashes, but soon was overwhelmed with pain and merely screamed into the gag and suffered.

Another 'choice' of whip, and her reddened ass was again the primary target, but Renee periodically seared the suffering T-girl's thighs.

After suzie had suffered under four whips, each with its own character, Renee finished her off with another round of the paddle, including thoroughly working her thighs.

At last, the tension on the leash was released, and suzie was ordered to stand.

The gag was removed. Tears, snot, and drool had turned her makeup into a clown's mask, but she was grateful nevertheless. Flexing her aching jaw, suzie felt a burning glow from waist to ankle.

Falling to her knees before her Mistress, she sobbed her gratitude for the earned punishment.

"You took your first real punishment well, bitch. I'm glad it pleased you. Now its time to please me, Renee told her.

Laying back on the bed, Renee hiked her skirt up, and guiding suzie by her clamped nipples, planted her slave's face firmly on her dripping slit.

Despite, or maybe aided by the sound beating and her aching breasts, suzie eagerly began servicing Renee with her mouth. Soon Renee began writhing, and twisting her hands in suzie's hair, mashed her face into her seat of pleasure as she bucked her orgasm.

After she settled back down, Renee held suzie in tight again and released her bladder, giving the breathless slave all the nectar she could swallow.

"Come here my slut," Renee softly said, "Let me make you more comfortable."

When the alligator clamps were removed at last, suzie groaned in pain as the blood rushed back in, energizing the mini punctures from the sharp teeth.

"That was a good first effort, slut, pretty good actually. You have real potential as my slave."

Still panting from the effort, unasked, suzie licked her Mistress clean, and rested her cheek on the gorgeous nyloned thigh, inhaling the pungent scent of her Mistress.

Despite the pain in her nipples and stiffening thighs and ass, or maybe because of it, suzie sighed in contentment.