Submission Over July 4th Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning to the page with the drawing, I received the most unexpected shock of the weekend. She had drawn a picture of herself holding a contract. I was instantly confused.

"What the...?" I said to myself and half out loud.

I turned the page. Another shock. A drawing of a pussy being shaved naked.

"You..." I don't know what I started to say, when I noticed there was another drawing.

A drawing of Janna kissing my ass!

Next page, Janna kneeling, rubbing lotion onto my stomach!

Next page, a drawing of a pen writing 'I am a naughty slut!' with me in the background reading a book!

Next page, Janna naked, her eyes looking down!

Next page, a drawing of Janna kneeling while I stood over her with a riding crop!

But how had she known? How could she have imagined this without knowing about the riding crop??? I looked up from the page at Janna. Her wry smile had returned.

I turned to the last page. A drawing of Janna with her eyes closed and her tongue stretched out towards a dripping, wet pussy.

12