Submission pt. 01

Story Info
Man dominates married woman and she likes it.
5k words
21.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is a collaborated effort by my dear friend Michael and myself. Hope you enjoy.

*****

Great you're blaming me for the severe storms and flight cancellations. Sometimes I wonder why I even married you. "Your such an ass" you say hanging up on him. You order a shot and down it not noticing that I'm starring at you, this gorgeous lady, with perfect hair, makeup, flawless seductive eyes and lips so kissable. A tight knee length dress, fuck me heels and of course tan pantyhose or stockings.

He walks over and asks if the seat next to you is taken and you tell him no. He then asks if he can buy you a drink and you reply, "I need more than one." And you both laugh.

After some small talk you notice he can't stop staring at your hot sexy hose covered legs. He slides in his chair to face you and you turn and face him crossing and uncrossing your hose covered legs sliding the back of your foot out and dangling your heel on your toes.

Your eyes make their way to the growing bulge in the front of his pants and you wonder if you are tipsy or are your nylon covered legs really as hot as people have been telling you for years. And why am I staring at his bulge, I'm a married woman.

Just then you cell phone rings, it's your husband you tell this handsome stranger. He asks, "Aren't you going to answer it?"

You look into his eyes and then tear yourself from his gaze and answer your phone. He gets up, excusing himself to the bathroom and purposely bumps into your foot with his leg knocking your heel off.

"My apologies" he says and your husband asks you,"what the hell is going on?"

"The bartender spilled my drink", you reply and watch wide eyed as he squats down, picks up your shoe and grabs your nylon covered foot. Your mind starts racing trying to figure out why my foot feels so good in his hand. Why are my nipples getting erect? All the while not hearing a single word your husband has said.

As he brings your foot up to slide your heel back on he drags your perfectly pedicured nylon toes across his crotch so you can truly understand what you are doing to him. As he squats there rubbing your toes against his hard on you feel your pussy start to get moist and you tell your husband that you have to go and hang up.

You take a deep breath as your foot is now back in your shoe and you stand and tell him that you also need to use the powder room. As the words leave your lips he grabs your hand and leaning in says, "I love a sexy woman who doesn't wear a bra and make sure you take your panties off too."

You look at him in disbelief and mumble that you never wear panties when you wear pantyhose and head off to the bathroom. Once inside you look in the mirror and think, what the hell is going with me? Why did my body betray me like it did at the touch of his hand? Why didn't I just kick him in the balls when he ran my nylon toes over his bulge? Why didn't I call him out for looking up my dress?

Not really understanding why you are doing what you are doing you remove your bra and stuff it into your purse. You freshen your make up, take a deep breath, let it out and head for the door.

When you get back to your seat at the bar he is already there and has ordered another round. You start to tell him, "We need to talk", when he puts his finger up to your lips, leans in and whispers, "You are mine tonight. All mine to do with as I please."

He then gets up, throws some cash down on the bar and thanks the bartender and heads toward the elevators. The doors open, he gets in and as the doors start to close you put your manicured hand between them to stop them from closing and when they open you enter the elevator.

He pushes the button for the penthouse suite. Half way up he stops the elevator and tells you, "Lift your dress so I can see if you followed my commands".

Your fingers reach for the hem of your dress and you toy with it. "Do it!" he commands. And so you clinch the hem of your dress and slowly begin to lift it up.

As you travel higher and higher with your dress you can see that he is enjoying it more and more as he longing stares at your hose covered legs causing his very noticeable bulge to twitch inside his pants. You've gone only a couple of inches when you ask, "Is this good enough?"

"No", he says. "Continue until I tell you to stop".

You continue to pull your dress up and as you reach your breasts you can see that the sight of your clean shaven pussy has caused him to smile like a kid in a candy shop. He can also see that this has caused you to become wet. He then moves closer to you, cups your chin in his hand and says, "Looks like someone is turned on" and very gently leans in and kisses you on the lips.

He then turns you around and as you continue to hold your dress up he leans against your backside letting you feel how hard you have made him. He says, "You have made me very happy my pantyhose sub slut". He then moves back and restarts the elevator. As it reaches the penthouse the doors open and he slowly walks into the suite.

You are torn, do you follow and see where this night will lead or do you lower your dress, and push the down button and get out of there as fast as you can. You can't help to think about his caress of your nylon covered foot and his commands that you seemed to follow wordlessly. You decide to keep going and walk out of the elevator into the penthouse suite.

He looks pleased that you decided to follow through and tells you, "You can put your dress down now." He then grabs your hand and leads you further into the suite. You notice he is only wearing his pants and you definitely like what you are seeing.

He tells you to face away from him and lift your arms. You comply and he unzips your dress. He then reaches down grabbing the hem of the dress while he caresses your nylon covered legs with his fingers and lifts the dress up your body and over your head and drops it harmlessly to the floor.

"Keep your arms up" he tells you, "and spread your legs and close your eyes".

You comply and a nervous shiver runs through your body at the anticipation of what is to come. As you stand there you hear him unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. These sounds cause your heart to race and you wonder why are you doing this?

You jump a bit as you feel his hands starting at your ankles and slowly and gently touching and stroking every inch of your hose covered legs. When he gets to your hose covered ass you feel like you could melt. He then runs his hands up and down your bare back. He places his entire palms on your breasts covering your very erect nipples and slightly squeezes and you feel chills run up and down your spine.

He then tells you, "Get on your knees".

As you lower yourself to the floor you think to yourself, how does he have this power over me? He tells you, "Open your eyes". And when you do, you see a wonderful large cock staring at you and you involuntarily part your lips and lick them. He grabs his cock and tells you, "Let me take care of that," and proceeds to rub the tip of his cock all over your lips smearing his precum all over them.

"Look at me!" he demands and you look up at him with some of the sexiest eyes he has ever seen. He then asks, "Do you want to suck my cock?" You swallow hard, part your lips slightly and whisper, "Yes".

He barks, "Yes what?"

You reply, "Yes sir. Sir may I please suck your beautiful cock?"

Did you just say that? Where the hell did that come from? "That's better" he says, "You may now suck it."

You slide your red lips over the head and play with the slit with your tongue. You reach up and grab his shaft as you lick up and down it. "No hands" he says as he smacks your hand away.

You continue to lick and kiss his shaft and work your way down to his balls and lick and suck each one of them in turn. As a smile crosses his face he says, "MMMMM, my pantyhose sub slut knows how to suck a cock. Good."

You then take his entire cock inside your mouth and he grabs your head holding you there and you gag just a little bit. You look up at him and he allows you to slide your hot, moist mouth up and down his cock like no woman has ever done.

Just as you really get into sucking his cock you close your eyes and let your finger nails tickle his balls. He looks down and sees your nipples sticking out so hard they could cut glass and pulls his cock out of your mouth and tells you, "Lay across the bed and hang your head off the edge."

You quickly do as you are told as he walks over and grabs your ankles and sets your feet still in your heels firmly on the bed, bending your legs at the knees and spreading them.

He walks back around and without any preamble splits your lips and slides his cock back into your mouth and down your throat. He grabs your head and sets up a steady pace as he fucks your warm, accepting mouth. He then leans over and begins to pinch and squeeze your tits and nipples and his ministrations drive you wild.

He then tells you, "Lift your hose covered ass off the bed", you do and then hear a rip and feel him tear your pantyhose open at your soaked gusset. Without any preamble he thrusts two fingers deep inside your hot pleasure hole.

Feverishly he finger fucks your pussy while fucking your mouth. You are trying to suck every inch of him down your throat while you lift your ass off the bed, heels digging in to try and get his fingers in deeper.

He then bends over you and starts to circle your clit with his tongue. Your body starts to shake as you try to force more of your clit into his mouth and as you push your heels fall off your feet. As he sucks on your clit and finger fucks your pussy the sight of your red painted toe nails under your hot tan pantyhose causes his balls to start to tighten up.

Through his cock in your mouth, you mumble, "I am going to cum."

"Oh no you're not!" he says and quickly removes his mouth and fingers from your pussy. He then tells you, "Once you submit to me, then you can cum."

You spit out his cock and say, "Fuck that!"

He just smiles and says, "We will see" and slides his cock back into your mouth and with a few more strokes you hear him grunt and feel the first rope of his cum coat your throat. He then pulls out and tells you, "Keep your mouth open" as his second string of cum flies out and coats your hot lips and cheek. He continues to fill your sweet mouth with his cum.

He then quickly swings you around and you smile and think my turn. You are quite shocked when he grabs one of your wrists and secures it to the bed post and then does the same to your other wrist. You exclaim, "What the fuck!" But he merely places his finger on your lips and tells you, "Shhhh."

Next he grabs one of your hose covered ankles and secures it to the bed. As soon as he touches your hose covered legs his cock begins to stir. He secures your other ankle and licks your hose covered toes revealing in seeing the hottest woman he has ever seen tied spread eagle on a bed in only tan pantyhose.

Your mind is racing and begin to think maybe you have gotten yourself into something you shouldn't have, but then realize that you are not afraid. As much as you wonder why you are doing this, you wonder even more why you loved the taste of his cum so much. You then lick your lips and try to search for any more that might be left.

You continue to wonder why his touch and kisses feel so right and why were you so turned on by him sucking your nylon toes? Why does he want me to submit to him and why am I tied spread eagle on his bed? You think, why do I feel so helpless and yet why does it feel so right?

"Ready to submit yet?" he asks.

In an act of defiance you yell at him, "No. I'll never do that!"

He then pulls out his phone and starts taking pics and telling you how hot you look. You suddenly blurt out, "Wait, what are you doing? You can't do that." When you realize how helpless you truly are to all his wants and needs.

He slides on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and says, "I'll be right back Miss Dane".

"That's Mrs. Dane, I'm married and love my husband and he would kick your ass if he was here right now."

He laughs out loud and says, "Tonight and from here on in you will be my submissive pantyhose sexy slut."

He returns carrying your luggage and as he strips off his clothes he says, "Let's see what we have in here."

"No, No, No. That's private. Don't open it please." You scream.

"Wow, what do we have here, more pantyhose, some stockings and a garter belt. Naughty, naughty lady." He laughs. "What else do we have in here?"

"No." you scream again.

He then grabs a pair of your pantyhose, rubs his cock all over them and says, "Maybe this will keep you quiet" as he walks over and stuffs them into your mouth, surprisingly without much resistance from you.

"Now where was I" he says. "Look what we have here, a dildo, a brand new butt plug still in the box and a magic wand. Looks like someone has been a very naughty girl on her business trip."

He then opens his suitcase and you can see a pair of hand cuffs as he removes a flogging whip. He drags the whip across your tits and nipples and you instantly get turned on and am embarrassed by that. Next he gives your pussy a few taps with it and you jerk against your restraints. He looks at you and tells you, "The whip is so you know who is in charge."

Meekly you nod your head and mumble, "Yes Sir."

He then rubs his cock against the bottom of your hose feet while sliding the dildo into your waiting, wet pussy. You close your eyes and hang your head as your body betrays your resistance and you succumb to being tied helplessly, realizing you are about to have that orgasm you so desperately want.

Sliding up the bed he rubs his cock against your hose covered thigh while he continues to slide the dildo in and out and fuck your pussy harder and harder. Your head sways from side to side and you moan through your hose gag, your hose covered legs tense, your toes go rigid you are pushing so hard, when he tells you, "Not yet."

And pulls the dildo out and gets off the bed and sits in the chair next to the bed. You desire is so intense that you are almost in tears as you were only seconds away from cumming.

Just then your phone rings. As he picks it up he says, "Oh, look, it's hubby" and slides the answer button and holds it to your mouth. You mumble, "Hello" forgetting you are gagged and he pulls out the pantyhose. You quickly tell your husband, "I'm tied up with work and am really busy."

Upon hearing that he leans down and begins to lick your clit. Trying to hold a conversation and enjoy the incredible sensations on your clit are not going well as you are really starting to breathe heavy. Your husband then asks, "Do you have a guy in your room?"

"No" you reply, "just waiting for roooooommm serviceeeee".

You feel like you are going to cum from his tongue, when you start to shout, "Yes. Yes. Yes." And as an afterthought, "I'll be right there".

You tell your husband that you need to go get the door and that you will call him back soon. I drop your phone and tell you, "No. Not yet."

Your eyes close and your thoughts turn to trying to figure how when he is ever going to let you cum. You can't believe that he is in total control, when you hear a vibrating noise and recognize it is your magic wand. You know that sound and the feelings well as this is one of your favorite toys.

You feel the sensations as he uses it on your tits and nipples. Then he kisses your belly button and slides the wand down to your clit. As he gently presses it against your waiting clit he slides two fingers into you sopping wet pussy. This starts getting you wound up again when his tongue replaces his fingers.

He feels your hose covered thighs tighten and sees your toes point and your fists clench and he stops yet again. He then lines up his cock head at your slit, grabs your chin and commands, "Submit to me!"

Your body is in such a state of upheaval, with a look of being beaten, you yell at him, "YES YOU MOTHER FUCKER. I SUBMIT TO YOU!"

You agree to submit to what he asked and be his pantyhose submissive, meaning that you will wear suntan pantyhose or stockings every day and that you will follow all of his orders. You nod in agreement and tell him, "Please fuck me and let me cum. I need to feel your cock deep inside my pussy and feel your hot cum fill me."

He just looks down at you and tells you, "You will call me Sir and I will call you SEXYPH."

He then leans back, puts the wand on a higher speed as his cock enters your slit. You let out a low moan and raise your head to see his full cock disappear into your love nest. He then begins fucking you and using the want on your clit. Your body is so receptive to what is going on you don't think you will last long.

You scream, "Oh Sir. I'm going to cum. Can I cum Sir?"

"Yes", he says as he fucks your pussy harder smacking his balls against your hose covered ass and pressing the want harder against your clit.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK", you scream, your head rolling from side to side and your feet trying to pound the bed almost breaking the ties. "I'M CUMMMMMMMINNNGGGGG!"

To his surprise you begin squirting, soaking his cock and stomach. This puts him over the edge and he slams home and fills your pussy with his nectar. He then moves up and as he cuts your ties your mouth finds his still hard cock and you clean all the combined cum off of it.

After the last tie is off he tells you, "Now go and take a long hot shower. Master isn't down with you yet."

Coming out of the bathroom you notice your garter belt and an unopened package of suntan stockings and your black sling back open toed heels. He then tells you, "That is all you are to be wearing when I come out from my shower and make sure you bent over the bed, too."

As he enters the bathroom, he leaves the door ajar so he can watch you. As you drop you towel, you put the garter belt on, then you sit on the bed and begin to slowly slide the new stockings up your legs and attach them to the clips on the garter belt. You rub your stocking legs and stand up, looking at yourself in the mirror.

Damn, I am hot and sexy you think to yourself. Next you slide your heels on and take your position with your elbows resting on the bed, legs spread and your perfect ass advertising itself.

Upon finishing his shower, he comes out and says, "Very good my sub."

He then walks to the other side of the bed, reaches into your suitcase and pulls out your brand new, unopened butt plug. "Sir, I've never..." you try to say, but he grabs your chin and tells you to be quiet. Once he gets it out of the packaging he tells you, "Open your mouth and suck on it to get it nice and wet."

You try to resist at first but then give into his demands. He slides it in and out of your moist mouth as you lick and suck it. He removes it from your mouth and then walks behind you. "Sir, my ass is virgin. Except for my finger tip to see what it felt like. I only got it because my husband wanted me to." You stutter, knowing full well that you were never going to use it with your husband.

He grabs your hair and yells, "Spread your ass cheeks for me."

Your mind is saying hell no, but your body is not listening and spreads your cheeks. He lubes up your backside and slowly starts to insert the butt plug into your virgin ass. You let out an "Oh!" as it slides home. He then gives your ass a good smack a few times causing you to reach across the bed and hold on as the smacks make the plug go deeper inside you.

"Now turn around, sit on the edge of the bed and use your Perfect nylon covered feet and toes to get me hard again." He tells you.

He sits down in the chair and you slide your feet into his lap. He leans down and rubs and kisses them. Putting one nylon foot behind his stiffing cock you use the other to slowly slide it up and down his shaft.

12