Submission School: Black-Maled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You obeyed all my orders," Jordan said approvingly. "I think you will make a very good teacher pet."

"Please don't call me that," I protested.

"That is what you are, Mrs. Barber, my pet," he said, moving around me, his hand on my ass. "That is a nice MILF ass," he said, before whispering in my ear, his hot breath causing undeniably chills down my back, "my teacher pet."

My ear and neck my weak spot, my pussy gushed a little, as I desperately tried to resist enjoying this humiliation.

He kissed the back of my neck, he nibbled on my ear as he continued, "I'm going to fuck you Mrs. Barber, on your desk. I am going to have you screaming with such pleasure you will be begging me to fill that sweet white cunt. I am going to show you just how good being a submissive pet to a big black cock can be, my pet...my teacher pet...my MILF pet."

Each name sent chills throughout my body, my strong resolve fading, as he touched the erogenous zones that made me jelly.

Unfortunately, he sensed my reaction to his touch and words. "Oh, does Mrs. Barber like my hot breath whispering the new truths of her life," he asked, tugging on my ear.

"Noooo," I protested, although my moaning the answer did not help my cause.

"Once this big cock is inside you, Mrs. Barber, you will never say no to me again," he promised, his cockiness both incredibly frustrating and yet undeniably hot...if he wasn't blackmailing me.

"Please, no," I weakly protested.

"On your desk and on your back, my pet teacher," he instructed, his hand moving around and cupping my breasts.

I again let out an accidental moan.

"You really are just one big erogenous zone, aren't you my little slut?" he purred.

"Please, just let me suck you," I pleaded, turning to look him in the eye as my hand reached for his stiff cock, ignoring that he just felt me up and called me a slut.

"I agree, I will fuck you," he smiled, "Now do as you're told, my pretty MILF, and get your ass on the desk."

Defeated, frustrated and horny, I obeyed him sitting on the edge of my desk. He moved to me and surprised me again as he bent down between my legs. His fingers gently brushed my clit, making my leg twitch as he said, "Holy shit, Mrs. Barber, for all this playing hard to get, your cunt is fucking begging for it."

"It's just been a while," I admitted, then covered my mouth realizing what I said.

"Well, my pet, that will no longer be an issue," he said, as his finger traced my wet pussy lips ever-so-gently.

"W-w-we are only doing this once," I stammered.

"If you can resist me after this one time, yes," he smiled, "but I predict you will be drooling for this cock while you teach tomorrow, begging for me to fuck you instead of my other pets and wishing your husband was half as good as me."

"Just get it over with," I said, feigning that I had no interest in his cock in me.

"As you wish," he said, standing back up and between my legs. I could feel his cock head move up and down my wet pussy lips which made me let out a soft moan.

Then suddenly with one full thrust he was in me.

I screamed, never in my life being so full, "Oh myyyyyyy God."

"I'm going fuck your pussy so hard, Mrs. Barber, you won't even feel your husband's cock next time he fucks you," he said.

"Just do it," I said, still not letting him get the satisfaction of thinking that I too was enjoying it.

For a couple of minutes he just slowly slid his cock in and out of me. Each outward movement his cock left my pussy, causing an undeniable empty feeling and then he would slide all the way back in filling me whole. He was driving me wild and he knew it, teasing me relentlessly with his slow burn. I no longer could hold back from resisting the undeniable pleasure his cock was bringing me. I wanted to be fucked...hard and deep.

"Wrap those stocking-clad legs around me, my pet," he instructed, a couple of minutes later, "and fuck yourself on my cock."

I didn't even hesitate, as I wrapped my legs around his ass, pulled him deep into me, and began bucking my ass, awkwardly, back and forth on his cock.

"Oh yeah, Mrs. Barber, fuck yourself like the slutty teacher pet you are," he said, clearly amused by watching me fuck myself on his big cock.

"Oh God, you are soooo big," I moaned, letting my own insatiable lust take over.

"You love my cock, Mrs. Barber?" he asked, a couple of minutes later, as he watched me grind my ass back and forth taking his cock as deep into me as I could.

"Oh, yes, sooooo big," I repeated like a bimbo, my breathing beginning to be erratic.

"Ready to really get fucked, Mrs. Barber?" he asked.

"Oh God, yeeees," I moaned, the idea of him fucking me harder and deeper bringing a rush of euphoria through my very being.

"Lay back on your desk, my pet," he ordered.

I instantly leaned back onto my desk.

"Lift those legs up nice and high, my sexy teacher slut," he demanded, as he grabbed a stool.

I again obeyed, my mind on submissive sexual cruise control. His big cock in me was all that mattered at the moment.

He stood over me, grabbing my ankles and holding them apart wide. "Fuck, you are one hot MILF," he said, looking me over like I was a piece of meat.

I felt dirty and sexy, humiliated and excited, a crazy mixture of conflicting emotions which only seemed to enhance my desire to come.

I just watched as his cock moved to my cunt. He filled my cunt with one deep thrust again as he filled me completely and I screamed again, "Oh God, yeeeeeeees."

Unfortunately, he didn't fuck me. He pulled back out and ordered, "Mrs. Barber, beg for my cock."

I didn't want to, I knew I was just falling deeper and deeper into his sick, twisted game, yet I had no choice. I wanted nothing more at the moment than to feel his cock filling me, to feel his body slamming into me, to hear him call me names...each bringing a cascade of pleasure I didn't know existed. I begged, "Oh, Jordan, please fuck your teacher's wet cunt with that BIG, BLACK, cock, make me your teacher slut."

He smirked, "But I thought you wanted me to come on your face or tits?" he asked, rubbing his cock up and down my pussy lips.

"Oh please, Jordan, just pound my fucking cunt and make me your bitch," I begged, so desperate for his cock I would do anything...I was doing anything.

"I don't know," he said, tapping my clit with his cock, making my legs twitch constantly.

Beyond logical thinking, I continued my desperate plea, "Black Master, please train your white teacher pet to be a good slut."

"I can fuck you again?" he asked, his cock parting my pussy lips but not entering my burning hole.

"Yeeeees," I moaned, "just please shove that big snake in meeeeeeeee."

His cock filled me whole again and I just let the pleasure of being fucked take over.

He started slow, just sliding in and out of me, creating a slow build as I begged, "Just fuck your slut."

He laughed, "You're really insatiable, my slut. Hey, isn't that another SAT word."

"Stop talking school and fucking pound your bitch's cunt," I ordered, trying to be dominant.

"If only your students could hear you now," he laughed.

"Or see me," I added, only adding to my own humiliation.

"I told you, Mrs. Barber, once this big cock was in that tight white cunt of yours you would be singing a different tune," he continued.

"You were right," I moaned.

"You want my dominant seed in that white cunt?" he asked.

"Oh God yes," I admitted, suddenly loving the idea of his cum exploding inside my pussy walls.

"Want little black babies?" he asked.

"Oh yes, God, my cunt is yours," I moaned, so far gone in my quest for an orgasm, but knowing I was fixed so that wasn't possible.

He began slamming his cock into me, finally really fucking me. "Oh-oh-oh-yeeeeees, fuuuuuck your sluuuuuut," I screamed, finally getting what I wanted.

"How much do you love chocolate?" he questioned.

"I could eat it allllll day," I whimpered, his cock bringing pleasure unlike anything I ever felt before.

"And you love black cock?" he asked.

"I fucking love your black cock," I moaned in response.

"Tell me how much you love it," he grunted, his body slamming into me making the whole desk move.

"Soooo much," was all I could muster, my mind mush.

"Ever had a cock in your ass?" he asked.

"Not like yours," I answered, the thought of his cock in my ass terrifying, yet the act of anal submission a major turn-on.

"So you have," he asked to clarify.

"A few times," I admitted.

"Your husband?" he asked.

"Noooooo," I moaned, as he grabbed my tits while continuing to pound me. "He thinks I'm a good girl."

"Oh, you're a good fuck," he countered. "When did you last get your ass fucked, Mrs. Barber?"

"Colleeeeeege," I answered, remembering my one threesome that I regretted not making my double penetration fantasy come true that night.

"But you want my cock in that tight white ass, don't you, Mrs. Barber?" he asked.

"I doooooon't know," I answered. "It's toooooo big."

"Oh, we would have to prepare that ass of yours first, my pet," he said, as my moans got louder, my orgasm building.

"Getting close," I declared.

"Come for me, Mrs. Barber, come all over your new best friend," he said, hammering my cunt so hard I thought I may slide off the desk.

"Call me naaaaames," I begged, knowing that for some unknown reason that it would get me off.

"Come now, my slut," he said.

"My cunt," he continued, making my cunt burn.

"My white mommy-slut," he added, which made my daughter pop into my head and the reason I was in this crazy situation.

"My three hole cum bucket," he said, which was so nasty that I knew the invisible dam inside me was about to break.

"My nigger lover," he said, which was the final taboo that made me erupt.

"Yeeeeeeeees," I screamed, my body quaking uncontrollably as he continued to thrust into me.

I didn't know such pleasure existed as my mind went blank for a moment as I reached a moment of perfect equilibrium. Pleasure coursed through my toes, legs, fingers and neck, as my body had spasm after spasm of orgasmic awe.

I kept expecting to feel his cum shoot in my cunt, but instead he pulled out, grabbed my legs and put my stocking-clad feet on his cock. "Give me a foot job, Mrs. Barber."

Weak from the hard-core fucking and the orgasm that was still twitching through me, I began moving my feet up and down on his cock.

"Mmmmmmmm, that is it," he moaned, after a few seconds.

"You like nylons, do you?" I asked.

"Yes, all my sluts wear them every day," he groaned. "As you will now."

"Of course," I agreed, already fantasizing about the next time his cock would be in me.

"Faster, slut," he ordered.

I furiously moved my feet up and down on his cock wanting to see his cum rocket out of his cock.

"Oh yes, shit, you are one hot white sluuut," he grunted as his cum shot exploded out of his cock, the first rope actually hitting my face, the second my tits and the third my legs and feet.

I continued stroking his cock until every last remnants of cum were extracted. I moved my stocking-clad foot to his balls and gently rubbed.

I asked, "How long until that big snake of yours is ready to go again?"

"Can you count to ten?" he asked.

"Mmmmmm," I said, wanting that cock back in my mouth and back in my pussy... and excited at having a young cock with stamina... unlike my husband who was one and done.

"I guess I don't have to blackmail you anymore," he smiled.

"Probably not, but maybe some handcuffs would be in order next time," I flirted.

"By the way, next time it's your cunt getting my cum," he said.

I was about to get off the desk, drop back onto my knees and take his big, juicy cock back in my mouth when I looked up at the door and saw my daughter staring at me with her mouth dropped open in shock.

Jordan looked and saw what I was staring at. He laughed, "Well it was bound that she would learn about your submission." He waved her in and ordered, as he stroked his cock, "Get on your knees, Mrs. Barber, we need to finish what we started."

What happened next...well that is an entirely different story.

The end

Sophia daughter

Trisha jordan's girlfriend

Jordan bruce

Derek my son

jared husband