Submission School Ch. 01

Story Info
Actress learns to take direction.
1.4k words
4.23
67.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apache6
Apache6
2 Followers

"Hello Shanna, I'm Miss Lake but you can just call me Miss and this is my assistant Rachel. So, it seems your agent thinks that you're lack of work lately is related to the fact that you find it hard to take instruction and find it hard to form friendships with other girls...though you don't seem to have a problem with "getting along" with male co workers."

Shanna nodded. Only 20 years old and aspiring film actress, she'd had quite a few minor roles in films but work had dried up lately. She'd only agreed to come on this course to shut her agent up. She thought it would be a fun week off, a silly "how to make friends" course. As for not being able to take instruction, who did like to be told what to do? The part about female friends, well, she'd never been much of a girlie girl.

But now here she was sitting in what felt like a headmistress's office, surrounded by a distinctly un-fun atmosphere.

Miss Lake continued, "So you've read and signed the contract? You will remain here for one week and you understand my word on any matter is final?"

"Yes Miss." Shanna replied slightly sarcastically.

With a steely voice Miss Lake spoke, "I suspect that insolent tone is part of your problem, but we'll get started right away to correct that. Please remove your shirt and bra and expose your breasts to me. "

Shanna's eyes widened "Wha...what?"

Slowly and sternly Miss Lake said, "We are addressing your issues with authority and instruction, particularly from women, I am a woman, you would be wise to follow my instruction."

Shanna was met with an icy glare and suspected now was not the time to disagree, especially as she'd noticed the door had been locked after her when she entered. Feeling her face flush with embarrassment she began to unbutton her blouse.

"Come on Shanna, millions of people have seen your breasts on TV don't go shy on us now" taunted Miss Lake.

Shanna put her shirt over the back of the chair then reached back and un clipped her bra and reluctantly slid it off, her full breasts now completely exposed, her head hung.

"Don't look down." Miss Lake snapped, "Look at me, now." Shanna's head slowly lifted her eyes glassy with tears of humiliation. "Now sit up straight, hand behind you." Shanna complied. "Good girl."

Miss Lake came round from behind her desk and pulled a chair up and sat in front of Shanna never breaking her gaze. "You've let men feel your breasts before, haven't you? Did you enjoy it?" Shanna nodded her answer unable to speak and feeling shameful, though not sure why. "And have you ever let a woman?" Shanna shook her head, she'd always found lesbianism slightly repulsive, but she guessed she was not going to get a choice.

She was right; Miss Lake reached out and slid a warm hand over Shanna's breast, squeezing and moulding. Shanna tried not to recoil at the touch. "You have gorgeous breasts Shanna." Miss Lake purred as she began to squeeze harder, almost mauling, and pinching at her nipple.

Until now Miss Lake's assistant had stood quietly in the corner, but Miss Lake motioned her over. "Put her breast in your mouth" she ordered simply. Rachel knelt down and quickly slid her tongue over Shanna's nipple, and began to suck. Shanna turned her head away, unable to watch her body being used against her will. "Look at ME." Shouted Miss Lake, startling Shanna who snapped her head back round.

"I will not tolerate any disobedience, this is for your own good." As she continued to massage her breasts she asked, "Are you enjoying this Shanna?"

Shanna shook her head again and tears began to roll down her cheeks, "No, please stop...this is humiliating, please."

"Well you need to learn a little humility, and correct me if I'm wrong, but you're nipples are hard aren't they?" she said running a thumb over one, "Though maybe you're cold, there are other ways to find out if you're aroused." Miss Lake began sliding a hand up Shanna's thigh under her skirt, making circles on the inside of her thigh.

Shanna squeezed her legs together, "Please no more, I'll behave at work, but...please"

Miss Lake had no intention of stopping. It wasn't often her pupils were this young and attractive; she was enjoying the feel of the girl's breasts and thighs, but more than that, the power. Seeing the arrogant young girl brought to tears and begging her to stop. "Open your legs sweetie." she coaxed, "Spread them either side of the chair now." Shanna unwillingly did as instructed. "Stop now Rachel, I want her all to myself" Miss Lake instructed her assistant, who obediently stepped back.

"Now, do you like it when men do this to you Shanna?" Miss Lake asked, skimming her fingers at her sides of Shanna's thong. Shanna broke her stare momentarily and Miss Lake laughed softly, "So, for all your bravado and flirting I've heard of, you've never even been this far with a man, just a prick tease." Shanna felt her face flush red again. Miss Lake cupped Shanna's pussy over her thong and began to grind her hand, "You are enjoying this, you're cunt feels hot baby."

Shanna flinched at the words, "Please," she cried, "don't, no more."

"You will NOT say no to me again, or there WILL be punishment, and I will do more, much more." Miss Lake's tone was harsh again. She kept eye contact with Shanna as she eased her fingers under the side of Shanna's thong onto her wet pussy, sliding her fingers up and down her pussy lips then lightly over her clit again and again. Shanna's breathing quickened; she was aroused, but mortified because she didn't want this to be happening.

Suddenly Miss Lake pulled her hand away, "Stand up." She commanded. Shanna obeyed. "Now remove the rest of your clothes, I want to see you pussy." Shanna froze, no-one had seen her fully naked before, and she was feeling vulnerable and degraded enough as it was, but she daren't say no. "Stage fright Shanna? No problem. Rachel?"

Rachel stepped forward, reached round behind Shanna unzipped her skirt and let it fall. Then with excruciating slowness she slipped her finger under the sides of her thong and pulled it too the ground and lifted each of Shanna's feet in turn for her to step out.

"Spread your legs wide." Shanna obeyed Miss Lake's order. Her pussy just inches away from the older woman's face, further humiliated by having someone examine her so intensely. Miss Lake began playing with Shanna's pussy again spreading her lips with one hand whilst rubbing her juices all over her clit with another finger. "Sit down again, legs still spread." As soon as Shanna was seated Miss Lake began playing with her again, looking right into her eyes.

"Rachel, her breasts please." Rachel came round behind Shanna cupping both breasts and began roughly squeezing and kneading them. Shanna wished this assault on her senses would stop but she daren't speak. Miss Lake continued, "So I can assume you've never had anything inside you? A little virgin bitch, aren't you? Are you ready?"

"I...no..."

"I said DON'T say no again." Barked Miss Lake, stabbing a finger into Shanna's virgin pussy, slippery but snug. Shanna squirmed, it didn't hurt but she felt violated and the tears started flowing afresh. "You've got a hot tight cunt, you know that, virgin bitch? But I think I can fit more in there." She worked another finger deep into the frightened girl's pussy. "Now you're going to cum for me, I want to watch your face as you orgasm, come on my hand, good girl, come on my handnow." With one hand Miss Lake continued to finger fuck the sobbing virgin while she rubbed her fingers of the other hand over her clit. Shanna felt her thighs tingle and her face flush as she realised she was going to come, that she had no choice. She noticed a cruel smile playing on Miss Lake's lips as she realised Shanna was close and increased the speed of her finger fucking. Moaning through her sobs as she came, Shanna's juices spilled out onto her tormentor's hand.

"Good girl," Miss Lake praised, "Now clean my fingers." She pushed them against Shanna's mouth forcing her to open and lick off her own juices. When she was satisfied she removed her hand.

"Good," she said brusquely, "you have learned to be submissive to other females and to take orders, However I did warn you if you said no you would be punished, follow me."

To be continued...

Apache6
Apache6
2 Followers